Brooke Gets Humbled - Ch.01

Story Info
The office's queen bee gets a fairly public humiliation.
5.1k words
4.37
16.4k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 01/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a point in time when I have grown to hate my job.

The job in and of itself wasn't bad, if anything I enjoyed it, I was a salesman for a Business to Business company, and it was our job to offer up accounting services to other major companies that didn't have an in-house accounting department.

We'd usually get flown out to give presentations of the advantages of using our company to the executives from the client companies, and salespeople like me would get commissions based on how many deals and how much money in general we'd close out every quarter.

So far I enjoyed the parts I've explained, the part that kept getting on my nerves is that, despite having the highest KPIs in the company, I was still considered the second best salesperson in the company.

Enter Brooke, the (supposedly) best saleswoman in the company, despite her performance paling in comparison to mine, she was always receiving commendations that would have gone to others, major assignments, bonuses and raises, even getting considered for future promotions before me or anyone else for that matter.

I'm not one to dwell on rumors, but every time I heard that she only got to where she was by sleeping her way to the top, I couldn't help but think if it really was true, and it's not like I wanted to believe those rumors, but Brooke didn't exactly make it easy to brush them away.

Brooke walked around the office like the bitchy head cheerleader who had all the jocks wrapped around her finger and all the nerds like me running for cover, her behavior stank of that sort of condescension, most likely because she actually WAS the head cheerleader of her highschool back in the day, and that was also another reason why those rumors kept rearing their ugly heads; nobody could understand why someone like Brooke was allowed to behave the way they did.

And now that, as far as I knew, the biggest contract in the history of our company presented itself, quite literally three times as large as our biggest client, and it was given out to Brooke without even thinking.

Worse yet, I was told to tag along as an assistant, as if I couldn't have handled this contract all by myself, I was being treated like some novice schmuck who needed to watch and learn how it's done.

Which is why I felt so despondent, wondering if maybe it was a good idea to just start looking for a new job where I would be more respected, then again the job market wasn't quite so hospitable at the moment, and there's really no guarantee that the new place would be any better.

Maybe something will happen on this trip and I'll get the chance to turn things around, but I doubt it, if it really is some sort of favoritism, there's no chance any amount of hard work would change that.

And just like Brooke, she deemed fit to foist all the preparation on me, I had to book the hotel rooms, set up the meeting, and even prep the presentation and contract for the clients, I was doing all the work and Brooke was just going to waltz in there and take all the credit.

We flew out to the hotel where we were staying and were meant to head out to the company to give out our presentation the very next morning, not much time to take in the sights, but this was work anyways.

At the hotel, we got booked two separate rooms opposite of each other in the hallway, I settled in to review our notes and powerpoint presentation that night, making sure everything was ready to go, Brooke had decided on her own that I should take care of the technical side while she gives out the presentation, she had the charisma to close the deal after all, or so she bragged.

After a few hours of work, I heard a knock coming from my room's door, putting my laptop aside, I sighed and walked over to open it, wondering if the front desk forgot something important.

I was treated to the image of Brooke standing there wearing nothing but a towel, for a second I wondered if this was some sort of hallucination or if I was being pranked, but no, she was scowling like someone had left out a rotten piece of cheese for too long and now it looked like it was beginning to grow mold, only that piece of cheese was me.

"There's no hot water in my shower." Was all that she said before she pushed past me and barged into my room.

I was pretty much flabbergasted, not even sure what I should say in this situation, just tell her no? Kick her back out in nothing but a towel?

What's worse, she seemed visibly inebriated, I remembered her saying that she was going out to a networking party, I was guessing she had just gotten back from that and tried to take a shower to no avail.

She immediately put her room card next to the TV and walked towards the bathroom, turned back to me and began threatening me:

"If you so much as breath in my direction while I'm in there, you creep, I will report you to HR and get you fired before you know what happened to you."

I was stunned, yes Brooke was often bitchy to anyone in the office who didn't worship her feet, but her vitriol never reached this extent before, maybe she was annoyed at the lack of hot water in her room and having to walk into my room in her towel, maybe she was just a mean drunk.

Within a few minutes, I heard the shower turn on and, seeing how she didn't emerge from the bathroom, I assumed that my hot water ran just fine.

I sat back down on my bed to continue reviewing our presentation, and as I felt like I was getting some work done, a shrill sound rang through the air.

It was a fire alarm!

I was panicking for a second, I stuffed my key and Brooke's into my pocket, knowing full well that she would probably forget it, before I yelled out to her:

"Brooke, fire alarm! we need to get out of here." I yelled out, and I could hear the commotion from inside the bathroom, and the "shitshitshit!" before she stumbled out of there with her towel on.

As the two of us quickly got out of the room, I enjoyed the view of a barely dressed Brooke having the unfortunate luck to be seen by others also leaving the building, we finally managed to get outside, where a crowd had formed of guests waiting at the designated fire point, I could tell that Brooke was sobering up extremely quickly from both her shower and the sudden shock of the cool air and sudden onslaught of eyes focused on her, because she had gotten really quiet all of a sudden.

Fortunately for her, the alarm turned out to be false, so were let in within five minutes, and since the elevators were now out thanks to the alarm, we had to make our trek back to the room up in the same fire escape we descended through.

The look of relief on Brooke's face crumbled just as she stood in front of her room's door, her face going pale.

"I don't have my key..." Brooke whispered in a hushed voice, it dawned on me that when she looked over in my direction that she did not remember bringing her key over to my room at all, her drunken state having erased that memory entirely "What am I going to do!?"

A tiny idea was forming in my head, some way to get a little bit of revenge on the biggest bitch in the office and vindicate myself for all the credit she kept stealing from me.

"I... Guess you can go downstairs and ask them for a new key?" The moment I suggested this I saw Brooke's face turn several red shades brighter, it took everything I had not to burst into laughter.

"What!? Can't you get it for me or something?" She was beginning to panic, realizing what was in store for her.

"Nope, it's your room, they wouldn't give me the key to someone else's room." Brooke was trying her best to think her way out of this predicament, but on top of being such a massive pain in the ass to everyone in the company, she never struck anybody as particularly bright, adding more fuel to the idea that she didn't get to where she is by merit.

"W-well then you better come with me!" Brooke didn't realize the gift she was handing to me, but it did go against what I had in mind.

"Uh, sure, but can you go on ahead? I'll get my phone first." I lied, knowing full that my phone was in my pocket going back to my door, making sure to avoid accidentally pulling out her card along with mine, she simply rolled her eyes and turned around, making her way to the elevator, I caught a glimpse of her letting out a groan as she realized that the elevator was still out of commission, good, that will give me time to do what I needed to do.

As soon as I was certain she was out of view, I moved fast, pulling out her card and going into her own room, I looked inside and saw that yes, she had thankfully not really made much use of it just yet, I pulled out my phone and called their reception.

"Hello, front desk!" I heard the voice coming from the phone's speaker.

"Hello, yes, I have a booking for two rooms under North Ridge Accounting? Turns out we only need one room, can you cancel the second one, the one booked for a Brooke Smith?" I tried to sound as natural as possible, thanking my lucky stars that Brooke just pushed most of the work, including the job of booking the rooms.

"Yes sir, I have that here, but it seems that the room has already been checked into since the other one was as well, so we can't just cancel it for you." the voice said, giving its best faux apologetic tone it could offer.

"Huh, well that's too bad... Well, can you just check the other room out early? I'll just have to see what I can do on my side." Playing along, I also gave my best disappointed yet accepting tone.

"Certainly sir, so I see you still have another night booked here, since you are checking out early, we won't charge you for the second night," I could hear whoever it was on the other end tapping away on their keyboard, "I'm assuming no amenities were used since that room is supposed to be empty?"

"Pretty much, yeah." I confirmed the formality, hearing the clicking continue on the other side.

"Alright then, your total should come out to about two hundred dollars, would you like me to use the credit card we have on your file?" After the clicking stopped, the person on the other side of the phone asked.

"Yes please." Once again, I passed it back and heard the clicking continue.

"Alright sir, your room has been paid for successfully, we'll send your receipt in the provided e-mail, would you like us to prepare a print copy for you?"

"No, that won't be necessary."

"Very well sir, thank you for working with us and have a good night." I breathed a small sigh of relief that this conversation would come to an end, and hung up the call.

I didn't have time to waste, I looked around the room I was in to see what I had to do, thankfully outside of her open suitcase, there really wasn't much outside of it, I grabbed the clothes she had left in the bathroom, stuffing them into the suitcase and closed it.

Giving the room another quick check to make sure that I didn't miss anything, leaving me with a total of one suitcase and one purse, I hauled her bag out of the room, I didn't need to hide it anywhere elaborate, just somewhere that was out of sight.

I opened the door to the fire escape, weirdly afraid of seeing Brooke standing right on the other side of it, waiting to catch me in the midst of my little scheme, thankfully, my paranoia turned out to be just that.

I hurried to the floor above us and left the stuff there in the fire escape, I also kept the room key there as well, just in case so I don't accidentally pull it out without realizing it, then I hurried back down the fire escape to catch up with Brooke and see what would happen.

Just as I arrived, there was still a few people milling about, most likely facing the same issue that Brooke was facing having forgotten their keys in their rush to leave when the alarm went off.

What I didn't expect was to see Brooke arguing with the girl at the front desk (who's name tag I noted said Stacey), it was getting pretty heated as I began to approach and hear what they were saying:

"For fuck's sake, I told you I don't want to be out here looking like this, I got locked out because of the alarm and I want a new key!" Brooke was there clutching her towel and hissing at the girl.

"Ma'am, once again, I need to see ID to make sure you're actually staying in this hotel, I can't just give you a room key." Stacey said with an exasperated sigh, she was beginning to reach the end of the hospitality she's required to offer the hotel's guests.

"Do you see a place to keep the ID? I'm NA- I'm naked." Brooke caught herself from shouting that one word out, not that it mattered, she was already making enough of a scene that people had pulled out their phones and began recording the debacle, and Brooke was already doing her best to keep her face from being seen clearly.

"Sorry ma'am, but you either provide an ID to prove that you're a guest of the hotel, or proof that you do indeed stay in the room." I could see the glint Stacey's eyes, while I'm sure she wasn't lying, she certainly caught Brooke's discomfort about being practically naked and was reveling in it.

"Hey, what's the problem." I finally walked up and inserted myself into the conversation, and I saw some hope return to Brooke's face.

"This bitch won't give me a key to my room!" Brooke snapped at the girl, and I could tell that this was pretty much the last straw for the girl, she went from exasperated but stoic to actively grimacing.

"I can't give her a key without any evidence, I don't know if she's telling the truth." Stacey repeated her justification.

"Can't you give him the key? He has ID." Brooke tried a different approach, pointing at me.

"Sorry, but no, he's here in a different room, I can just give him a new key to his room." Stacey shot that idea down.

"Her name's Brooke Smith, can you check and see if her room's in that name, at least?" I threw out a suggestion that sounded helpful but knew would end up getting shot down, that way I could at least throw some suspicion off of me, the girl sighed and checked accordingly, figuring this would help calm things down.

"We don't have that in the system, the booking of the last guest in that room is on a different name, and the room is currently checked out, that's as much as I'm allowed to tell you." Stacey shook her head, shooting down the idea as I had expected.

"What!? My stuff is in that room! What the fuck do you mean that it's checked out!?" Brooke was about to lose it, and the more she got upset the more attention she attracted, at this point everyone in the lobby was staring at this nearly naked lady making a scene.

"Ma'am, if you don't calm down now, I will call the police and have them remove you from the hotel!" Stacey fired back, and with that one shot, Brooke fell silent, the only thing worse than being paraded around in the lobby in a towel is getting arrested and put in a jail cell in a towel.

I could see Brooke's mind racing to try and figure out what to do, and the subsequent realization that she wasn't going to get back into her room brought her to the verge of tears.

"Okay, how about this, you can make a new key and come up with us, she can just give you the ID once you open the door, how does that sound?" I finally gave out a suggestion that I knew would be doable and would allow Brooke to get out of this mess, but would also play right into my plan.

"Fine..." Stacey finally acquiesced and began making a new key for the room, and Brooke finally brightened back up, but apparently the girl did not want to let this one slide, just as she was about to hand over, she pulled it back out of Brooke's reach and declared "one more thing, I'm going to need that towel of yours."

The entire lobby hushed down, and I couldn't believe it; I intended to do this to Brooke once we got back to the room, but this girl just one-upped me and was about to strip Brooke in front of dozens of people.

"What!? Why!?" Brooke was horrified, just as she was about to return to the safety of a room, she was being pulled back into an even more humiliating situation.

"This towel is for guests only, so I can't let you keep it until we're sure you are one." Stacey stretched out her hand.

"I- But- It's his towel, it's from his room." Brooke tried to fight back, attempting to slip out of having to do this.

"He can have the towel since he's the guest, you are not, not yet at least." Stacey motioned with her hand towards me, causing Brooke to look my way

"... You can't be serious..." Brooke looked gobsmacked, as if she was trying to decipher if this was still reality, and when she saw Brooke just standing there frozen, the girl picked up the phone's handle and waved it in front of her.

"Ma'am, would you rather I called the police?" That seems to have snapped Brooke out of her stupor, she looked like she was struggling with the decision, but she finally relented.

Brooke clutched the hem of the towel wrapped around her body, steeling herself to finally expose herself, and everyone knew it, all eyes were on her as she slowly and meekly undid the towel off her body, including several digital ones.

When she finally pulled off the towel completely, exposing her bombshell figure, I heard an audible intake of breath from everyone, I guess they were actually surprised by just how good looking Brooke was.

One person even let out a rather immaculate wolf-whistle, which evoked a few laughs from the crowd that broke the awkward silence, Brooke, most likely panicking thanks to the pressure of the situation, turned to the direction where the whistle came from, but realized just how exposed she was before raising her arms up, one to shield her breasts, and the other for her cleanly shaven pubic mound.

"Ma'am? The towel please." Stacey, now more than comfortable with displaying her smug and victorious grin, pointed at me, and still hesitant, Brook took one hand off her crotch and twisted her legs in a vain attempt at covering the neglected area and handed me the towel.

I took a moment to let this scene soak in, the bane of my existence at the company was standing here, completely naked in public and seemingly having her pride finally hit with enough force to shake it.

I have to say, she looked downright adorable.

As I took the towel from Brooke, I had a little impish idea that ran through my head, I looked at the towel, then handed it over to Stacey:

"I think we're good without it." Stacey shot me an even bigger grin as she took the towel, I looked over to the naked woman beside me, Brooke was red-faced, whether it was out of shame or fury, but it was most likely the latter considering the glower she gave me.

"Alright then, I'll accompany you up to the room so we can find check your ID." Stacey finally gave the key card over and came from behind the counter, walking us over to the elevator between the throngs of people watching Brooke's naked, round ass bouncing away.

The three of us stood silently in the elevator, now finally working after the alarm's safety period has passed, I got the sense that Brooke was fidgeting quite a bit, and I don't blame her, it's not every day that you have to make quite a scene then turn tail and run away naked in front of dozens of people.

Thankfully for Brooke, there were no stops along the way to our floor, nor was there anyone to see Brooke naked besides the two of us already with her.

Stacey walked up to the door of Brooke's room and inserted the card in the door, opening it.

Rushing in past me, Brooke went into the room, and as I entered the room myself, I heard her sob and immediately knew what the problem was:

"Where's my suitcase?" Brooke asked aloud, almost as if she was hoping someone would answer her and get her out of this nightmare.

The other thing I immediately noticed after that was Stacey, who sighed audibly, I could see her crossing her arms in what I assume was frustration at this not being resolved, but what surprised me was that when she turned back around and attempted to leave, pushing Brooke out as well, I could see a glint of satisfaction in her eyes.

12