Brooke, My Best Friend's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hm, maybe we should go to your house instead," Brooke said with a scandalous tone. She put her hand on my thigh, the same hand that jacked me off earlier.

"No, Brooke. I can't do this to Katie. I don't want to do this anymore," I asserted.

"You're lying to yourself," she said. "You body clearly wants me, judging on how much you came." Brooke's hand traced over my crotch, which somehow had enough energy left to get erect again.

I pulled over to the side of the road and stopped the car. "Stop it, Brooke! You know this is wrong. So quit playing around with me! It's not fair to Katie." At first Brooke looked shocked at my sudden change of temper, but then a smile formed on her beautiful face.

"Come on, Matt. There's no way she'd find out," Brooke assured me as she leaned in for a kiss. For some reason I couldn't resist her, and I found myself kissing back tenderly. She gently bit my lip and pulled it back, which gave me a full erection. "I say we go to your house, and you fuck the shit out of me."

After looking at her sexy face for a moment, I started the car and made a U-turn.

**********************************************************************************

We stepped inside my house and Brooke immediately made herself at home. She jumped on the couch closest to the front door.

"So, can I get you a drink or something?" I asked. Even in a strange situation like this, my manners still shined through.

"Water, please. I'm very thirsty," Brooke said while biting her lower lip. When I returned with a glass of iced water, she was stripped down to her bra and panties. She played on her phone as she casually laid on the couch. The sight of her sinful body made my cock point straight towards her.

"Uh, here's your water." She took a long sip after I handed her the glass. I gazed at her soft lips as she drank and imagined them wrapped around my cock.

"How refreshing." She removed her panties and spread her long legs wide, exposing her pink pussy which already glistened from her wetness. "Here's your drink."

Without needing further instruction, I went between her thighs and kissed her vulva gently. The tip of my tongue traced the outer lip of her vagina, causing her to moan softly. I planned to do this until she started begging me for more.

"Stop teasing me," Brooke said under heavy breathing. I continued to kiss and lick her labia and breathed over her opening as I passed over it from side to side.

"Please, please!" she begged. I slowly ran my tongue over her clitoris and she grabbed my head in response. Brooke pushed my head closer to her pussy and I gradually increased my speed and pressure until I found a great rhythm. "Oh, fuck!" she screamed as I could feel her pussy get more and more soaked. Her musky scent filled my nose and heightened my arousal, causing my tongue to flick passionately over her clitoris.

"You're so fucking good," Brooke said in a whisper. "I'm cumming already!" I increased my intensity and she panted for breath rapidly. Her back arched as she climaxed, flooding me with her delicious juices. After moaning loudly, she collapsed on the couch and her fluids leaked onto the fabric.

"Where did you learn how to do that?" she laughed and sat up.

"I'm a natural," I responded with a confident grin.

"That was the best I've ever had," Brooke said, giving me another surge of confidence. "Now how about I return the favor?"

I nodded my head and she patted the couch, gesturing me to take a seat. Immediately after I sat down, she pulled my jeans and underwear off. My large dick sprang out and she observed it with wide, shocked eyes.

"You like what you see?" I asked.

"It was so dark in the theater, so I couldn't see how sexy it is," she purred while licking her lips. I threw my head backwards in pleasure as her tongue ran from my balls all the way up to my throbbing head. My whole body shivered as pre-cum leaked out to meet her tongue. She kissed the tip, and as she pulled her head back, I could see a string of my pre-ejaculate hang from her lip.

"Oh, wow, Brooke," I moaned.

"Shhh." She kneeled down and spread my legs open on the couch. After pushing her hair back, Brooke lowered her face to my cock, which was as hard as steel. I groaned as her lips wrapped around me, surrounding my cock in her blissful wetness. I grabbed her ponytail as her head bobbed up and down while her tongue licked the underside of my shaft. Her hand worked the bottom of my dick while she slurped the tip passionately.

"Just like that," I requested, unable to look away from her gorgeous face. Her eyes met with mine and she let out a small giggle, causing a satisfying vibration around my cock.

Right after I tilted my head back and closed my eyes to enjoy the pleasurable sensation, my phone rang loudly in my jeans which laid on the coffee table. My cock yearned for Brooke's moist mouth after she stopped to grab my phone.

"It's your girlfriend," she said and showed me the phone screen, where Katie's name appeared. "Talk to her."

Much to my horror, she pressed the green button and handed me the phone. I probably should have hung up and texted her that I was busy, but at the moment, Brooke put me in a sexual trance where I agreed to do everything she said.

"Hey, Katie. What's up?" I answered. I winced as Brooke took me back into the wet cavern of her mouth. The scenario of having my girlfriend on the phone while another woman sucked me was both traumatizing yet extremely arousing.

"Hey, babe!" Katie replied cheerfully. "How was the movie?" Brooke's tongue licked up and down the underside of my shaft and it took maximum effort to not groan in pleasure.

"It... it was so amazing." I was actually talking about the blowjob, but luckily it answered her question. Brooke unclasped her bra and lowered her breasts to my cock.

"How's your day been?" Katie asked. At that moment, Brooke sandwiched my dick between her soft mounds. This was my first titjob ever, and I bit my lip to prevent myself from moaning.

"Tits been great," I answered, hoping she didn't notice my odd pronunciation. Brooke squeezed her fantastic tits around my dick as she slid them up and down. If I hadn't ejaculated earlier at the theater, my load would have definitely bursted out by now.

"I'm glad! So, are you doing anything right now?" Katie questioned. I looked down at Brooke and saw her lick my tip as her breasts continued to work my shaft.

"Nope, nothing at all," I lied. Brooke's saliva lubricated her tits, which allowed them to smoothly travel across my sensitive shaft.

Katie said something, but I didn't hear the first part since I was overwhelmed by Brooke's flawless technique.

"Does that sound good?" I heard Katie ask. Brooke moved her moist mouth up and down my throbbing head lustfully.

"Oh... oh yes!" I groaned, unable to tame the immense pleasure I was experiencing.

"Great! You sound really excited," Katie laughed. "I'll see you soon, I love you!"

"I love you, too." The call ended and I tossed my phone to the side. I grabbed Brooke's hair as she continued to give me a blowjob and titjob simultaneously.

"And I love this dick," Brooke said after she removed her mouth and tits from my cock. She stood up and walked over to a nearby couch.

"What? You can't stop now," I said. "Not when I'm on my way to cumming."

"Well..." Brooke said suspiciously as she got on all fours on the couch. She spread her legs wide and her wet pussy spread open slightly, begging for me to enter. "I think we should try something else." Brooke's fingers reached from underneath and rubbed her pink opening.

Without thinking, my feet walked over to the couch and stepped onto it. My cock was mere inches from her moist entrance when I stopped for a moment to consider walking away from the greatest sin of my life. Before I could make my decision, Brooke's hand grabbed my dick and pulled it towards her vagina. My tip was resting between the inner lips of her glistening pussy.

"Please, Matt," Brooke begged. With that, my carnal desire took over and I slowly inserted my dick through her tight opening. Her moist, velvety insides enveloped my cock as I thrusted in and out at a steady rhythm. Brooke's ribbed inners gripped my member, and I nearly lost my mind at how unbelievably tight she was. We both moaned wildly as I pushed my whole length into her mind-blowing pussy. My balls repeatedly slapped against her after I increased the tempo of our passionate fucking.

"Oh, god. You feel so big inside of me!" Brooke screamed as my cock continued to ravage her sensational pussy. Hearing this transformed me into a wild horny beast, and I spanked her ass until it turned red.

"You're such a slut, fucking a guy with a girlfriend," I said, shocked at my own words. "You're a naughty whore." I grabbed her hips and rapidly increased the speed of our love-making.

"Punish me with your fucking cock," Brooke begged. I grabbed her ponytail and pulled her head backwards while her asscheeks clapped loudly against my hips and thighs. Soon I felt on the verge of cumming, but I didn't want to finish yet.

"Switch positions," I commanded and guided her to get on top of me. While Brooke's hand pressed my throbbing member against the puffy entrance of her pussy to tease me, she leaned over and kissed me softly with her addicting lips. Our slow kiss quickly developed into a horny makeout session as our tongues ravenously explored each other's mouth. While I was in a daze from our sensual kiss, she lowered her vagina onto my throbbing cock. Brooke's head immediately snapped back and she screamed in pleasure as she took in my full length.

"Oh, shit," Brooke squealed. She rode me hungrily while our eyes made lustful contact. Her breasts bounced beautifully as she continued to fuck me ferociously. My hands reached upwards to grab her tits, and my fingers played with her aroused nipples.

There was a knock on my front door, but I immediately chose to ignore it as I began to move my hips and thrust upwards into Brooke's wetness. Her moans escalated loudly after she increased the speed of riding my sensitive cock. I felt pressure build up quickly from my balls to every centimeter of my shaft.

"You're so fucking good!" she screamed. I felt her entire body shiver as she climaxed onto my cock. The sensation of her insides gripping even tighter around my member was enough to put my orgasm over the edge.

"I'm cumming!" I yelled and pushed her off of me. I aimed my cock directly at her mouth, which she opened and stuck her tongue out. My seed pumped aggressively out of my manhood and creamed Brooke's entire face. Long, thick ropes of semen coated her tongue, lips, nose, cheeks, and forehead. I continued to stroke my extremely sensitive shaft as drops of cum painted her tits.

"Best fuck ever," Brooke said with a sexy smile. She licked around her lips and swallowed bits of my load. "You should do me more often."

"Wow, Brooke. That was just... wow." I was at a loss of words. Her hand grabbed my softening dick.

"I want this to be all mine," Brooke said.

I smiled back, and then saw something moving in the corner of my eye. Looking to my left, I glanced through the window and saw Katie staring right at us with shocked eyes. Her hands covered her mouth as she noticed her boyfriend's cum all over another woman's face.

12