Brooke's Adventure with Dad Pt. 03

Story Info
Brooke gets ready for the beauty contest & dad coaches.
1.3k words
4
123
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/04/2024
Created 11/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they arrived at the trailer park, Brooke leapt out of the car and went into the trailer to change into her bikini.

It was a tradition at the small holiday spot for a fun 'Miss and Mr' beauty contest, in swimsuits and age categories from kids to the teens.

Watching through the slightly open door and adjacent mirror, her dad was soaking in lust, watching her tie and adjust the minimal fashion accessory.

He had a head to toe view of the curve of her back, firm tight butt and sides of her creamy b (?) cups and sweet tasty pink nipples, with the mirror providing the full frontal flat stomach, hairless and delicate lips of a teenage pussy, innocent looking and closed, the deep cleft ready to have a tongue in its folds. He slowly backed away and headed for the couch, satisfied his voyeuristic pleasure had gone unnoticed.

He thought of all the boys, who would have wanted to watch, eyes glued, dry mouthed, hard cocks in hand, pre-cum fighting its way to the tip.

The cum that should be in places, on places. Her places.

"Brooke, come here and show me what how it looks, and how you walk!"

She smiled, came over and in the confines of the trailer walkway did the fashion model back and forth, posed at the end. All in slow motion.

He took in the dark, small stringed bikini top, tied around the neck, triangles of fabric holding and cupping firm flesh, not needing any support.

The tiny points of her firm nipples showing through the shiny thin fabric, giving away her excitement for the show.

The gap between her thighs showed the delicate curve of her mound, pushing slightly out from below the flat waistband, and a slight void in the shape lower revealed the hint of the camel-toe beneath. The pert ass was enclosed in the material snugly.

Somehow knowing the express point of this clothing and the event was for a crowd of people to scrutinize, judge and rate the contestants, staring openly at every part of their bodies made it even hotter.

While posing, Brookes fresh innocent, smiling eyes and subtle smiles played up to the crowd of one. Her dad removed his shorts.

Holding his firm member, rigid and wanting, he grasped and stood closely to her, taking it all in and pumping, moving the skin over the head of his proud member.

She continued to move, watching, until, seeing the imminent release go closer.

He rubbed the slick tip against her stomach, pulled back a little, and she watched with excitement as the moans and grunts, the speed of the pumping came to fruition.

He came all over her stomach standing next to her, creamy juice spurting, then hugged her with his hard cock pressed upward on her bare skin.

She had a wry smile on her face as she rubbed the sperm into her skin as if it was sunblock, knowing what his next words of encouragement were.

"Oh, that was great sweetheart! Now remember, all the guys watching are thinking about you and wishing they could do the same thing as me. Use that thought and you'll win for sure!"

She then put the dress back on over top for the walk there,and announced 'I'm heading off to the beauty contest, wish me luck!'

Her father headed off to the beach to see what he could see, then returning past the truck trailers set up for the contest in a T shape to form a raised catwalk, watched a few rounds.

All the happy, confident and relaxed contestants innocently amateur in their demeanor was being very well received. There were some standout beauties, firm bodies under the swimsuits, hugging the bodies and possibly making it even more sensual than nothing at all. Like unwrapping a present, he thought.

He watched as his daughter strutted her stuff, the angle from the ground to the truck deck meant the contestants were affording a great view with a slight voyeuristic angle as the bikini bottoms had a nice viewing angle from below, quite unlike walking on a beach. The gentle mounds and curves as the material wrapped under, encasing the feminine areas and shapes were to the initiated, thought provoking.

He headed back to the accommodation, flipping the lock and getting out his laptop.

Going through a few naked photos with one hand on his member, he was seized with the need to release.

As he reached his happy place and teased the pleasure out, he thought of his girls, especially what they could be doing together. God, how he loved them!

Selecting a few photos of his youngest, legal daughter who at this moment was probably winning a prize, he decided to add his honor and accolade to her.

The photos were up-skirt, down-blouse, unguarded moments. Or naked moments, dressing moments. Getting in and out of shower or sunbathing in the private times.

Getting near the release, the literal climax, he found a series of standing, one leg up while shaving her pussy, and another inserting a tampon naked and prepared to crown them and her with creamy glory.

Suddenly, the door burst open and his girl, flushed and excited about her news about the pageant, leapt inside.

The door lock was not fully home and pretty flimsy, compounded by her dads haste.

She stood, mouth open after a few opening words and took in the scene in front of her.

Photos she didn't know existed of compromising scenes, of her!

She drunk in the surprise and obvious excitement of her father, cock in hand, straining. Pre-cum droplets were lubricating the job and even as she stood there in the bikini, one formed on the tip, shining in the sun.

She looked at him, eyes flashing with emotion.

"Dad, what are these? They are of me!"

She manipulated the controls and went through the folder he had curated of her, some innocent, some very surprising and incriminating.

He started to speak "Honey, I was just so wound up and you know we have security cameras, and..."

She went through the photos "Dad, don't be silly & old fashioned - these are great!"

Commenting on some how she looked, how sexy they were, how she appreciated the care he had taken to make these beautiful, erotic yet innocent photos and hold them for prosperity.

"Oh dad, mum and Chloe both said you would be hard to handle without them, and if I was going with you on my own I had to prepare for taking over some chores. Well, maybe you would like the real thing as well as the pictures?"

She stood, one leg up on the edge of the bed, tight material on show, and undid the tie from one side of the bikini bottom, and standing with her torso angled down, sunlight caressing her, let the left hand breast come free from its enclosure in side view so on his angle, he could see the shape of her breast and top of the nipple,

The bikini bottom dangled from one side like it was about to be removed, the pussy was bare, clean and unadorned. The opened legs afforded a view to its interior, clear liquids evident and the hole was light up to see the folds inside for a little way.

It was breathtaking.

As her father looked at heaven, she said in a mock serious tone " Now show me how much you love me and get ready to feed me! "

When he was ready he stood up, and she went onto her knees in the feeding position, looking up at him. Moaning and manipulating, he shot into her mouth the nutrient laden milk watching as she delightedly waited till the end and drunk it down.

"So, dad, I'll be ready for your milking and encouragement when you need it, but don't forget feeding time!

(more to follow..)