Brooklyn Bound

Story Info
A Brooklyn girl's first time being tied up.
2.8k words
4.33
13.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's on your mind?" she whispered, turning her head just enough so that she could look at me in the dimly lit Brooklyn bar. She said it in a slow, dreamy way and I watched the words as they left her lips and found their way to me through the music. We'd drifted close enough together that our legs were touching and the colors in the room swam a little as I thought about kissing her.

We were sitting next to each other on the bench with our backs against the wall; I studied her face, trying to figure out what color her eyes were as they sparkled at me in the dark. Up until that moment I wasn't sure that the attraction was mutual and just as I got the feeling that it was, she looked away. I felt like I'd missed an opportunity to do what I'd been thinking about all night long and as I scanned faces in the dark, I told myself I wouldn't do that again. She turned back to face me as though she'd heard what I was thinking and when she smiled a knowing little smile, I leaned in and pressed my lips to hers.

"That's what was on my mind. It's been on my mind all night long, actually." I said, and she smiled and nodded. We both leaned in and kissed again.

Alexandra had invited me out for drinks with our mutual friend Cassie and her boyfriend; the bar we were in was the second stop of the night and it was where we parted ways with them. We'd become wrapped up in our own conversation and had been a bit neglectful of them; they moved on to the next bar and we stayed. Left alone, the time we'd spent together over the previous few nights had culminated in that long-awaited first kiss.

I cupped Alex's calf in my hand before slowly moving up to the outside of her thigh; she drew in a deep breath as I squeezed just a little. My other hand toyed with the tendrils of hair that hung loosely at the back of her neck and she repaid me in kind, sending a current through me as she gently rubbed the closely cropped hair on the back of my head. We were in the right place to be shameless and we made up for the time that we'd waited for that first kiss.

When it was time to go I grabbed a car and had it take her home first. In the backseat, she curled into me and I wrapped my arms around her, watching the city race by as we crossed into neighborhoods I'd never seen before. Streetlights illuminated the car, beams breaking as we passed under bridges and signs bearing names that were unfamiliar to me. When we came to a stop in front of her building I told the driver to wait and I stepped out with her, taking her into my arms so I could kiss her goodnight. I stepped back into the car and watched her as we pulled away. 'See you soon' she'd said before turning to walk toward her apartment.

On the ride home, I thought about all the things we talked about that night; her music, my travels, our mutual friends. Back at my apartment I climbed the five flights of stairs and when I was finally in my bed, I thought about her; the way she tasted, the way she smelled, how much I really want to hear her sing.

The night before, we'd gone to the movies; I'd been unusually forward in asking her if she wanted to come with me and she accepted, suggesting we make it a double feature. We'd spent the previous few nights in each other's company but in a large group of friends and I wasn't sure if she saw the invitation as a date or as friends hanging out. When the first movie ended we slipped into another theater to see the next film, taking a seat in the front where the only empty spots remained. During the first movie, we mostly paid attention to the screen, but during the second, we caught each other sneaking glances in the dark.

When the second movie ended, we walked out into the cold night and promptly got lost; both in conversation and in regard to where we were. By the time we found our way to the tiny bar we'd been looking for, we were spilling secrets about our lives over cocktails and it didn't feel like we were just friends spending time together. When we got to the diner at the end of the night, it felt like any of the declarations about single life we were making were just for the sake of declaration of availability and all the talk about waking up alone was starting to feel a little past tense. It also felt like we would take our time getting there and for some reason, I really, really liked that.

Sitting across the table from her, I watched her let her hair down and only then did I see how much of it there is. It's wild and striking against her pale skin and it spilled down across the line of her neck and on to her pale skin, which was exposed where her sweater hung from it. Looking at her bare shoulder and her exposed collar-bone, I wanted to place my lips where they met.

Standing outside of the diner in the cold Alex gave me directions back to where we'd started so that I could find my way home from there. I give her a hug goodnight and we left in opposite directions. When I got to the corner, I turned around to watch her walk away as I pulled my hood up. There was a chill wind in the air but I felt warm from the drinks, from the conversation, from wanting.

***

I'd been seeing Alex for a few weeks before she ever saw any of my work. One day she asked to have a look at what I'd just shot and in seeing a photo of a model in bondage she said: "I want that".

"Have you ever been tied up before?" I asked and she shook her head shyly.

She came over to my apartment the following Saturday; she'd worked during the day she but had the night free. I'd stopped by the cafe she works in earlier in the day and told her to come by later in the evening and she smiled a knowing little smile. She'd gone home to change and then texted me, asking permission before heading over.

It was just before dusk when she arrived and the setting sun burned pink and orange behind the clouds as it fell from the sky. I spotted her crossing the street and I could see the nervousness on her face even in the distance; she was already blushing and I liked the look of the color in her cheeks. I opened the door just as she stepped up to it, causing her to give a little nervous laugh because she hadn't seen me standing there.

She followed me up the stairs and when we entered my apartment, I told her to take off her clothes so that I could see the outfit that she was wearing underneath. She was wearing stockings with garters and a bra and panty set that I'd never seen her wear before. I ran my fingers between the straps of the garters and the bare skin beneath them, admiring the quality of them and the softness of her skin. I liked the outfit that she'd selected and I was happy that she'd picked it for the occasion. The playlist I'd curated for that moment was one hour and thirty-two minutes and I started before running my fingers along her curves and edges.

On the dresser, I'd laid out the rope. Two long segments and six shorter ones, all neatly wrapped and arranged in size from the largest to the smallest. Next to it sat the leather restraints; two wrist cuffs, two ankle cuffs, a collar, and a ball gag. These things caught her eye and I could see the mixture of nervousness and excitement; this was something she'd been wanting, but I could tell from her expression that she wasn't sure if she was ready for it. I took note of this and contemplated my approach.

I took a length of rope from the top of the dresser and instructed her to hold her hands out in front of her, palms down while she stood at the edge of the bed. I wrapped the rope around her wrists and her breathing became a little deeper, a little quicker. I kissed her, pinning her tied wrists between my body and hers, before going to the dresser to grab another length of rope.

"You have to ask permission before you come and you won't come without permission. Do you understand?" I asked.

"What happens if I don't?" she asked, smiling at me.

"You'll find out the hard way" I responded and her expression lost a little of its playfulness as she realized she should take that seriously.

I took one of the longer lengths of rope and looped it around her waist, anchoring it back against itself behind her back and running it up between her legs along the thin line of black fabric that barely covered her. I could see the outline of her sex beneath it as I tightened the rope, pulling it back over itself.

A rope between the legs can be a punishment or a reward depending on how you use it and I watched the expression on her face as I tugged on it; her mouth fell open and her eyes lit up as she confirmed it was the latter. I spun the slack quickly causing the rope to vibrate and when I pulled it taut again, she let out an audible moan and her knees started to buckle. I turned the rope and pulled it tight over and over again watching the effect the pulsation had on her until she sank to the floor, having come without being given permission.

I removed the rope from between her legs and asked her if she's broken the rules already. She admitted it and I pushed her face down on the bed, running my hand gently over her ass before spanking it for the first time. The color rose immediately, leaving behind my handprint on the surface of her skin and she gasped a little. I rubbed the sting away before giving her the same on the other cheek before I opened her legs enough to slide a hand between them. My hand rose, fell, rubbed, again and again, I continued to bring color to her beautiful, pale skin. I worked my fingers over the thin material of her panties and she moaned; every time I felt her slipping deeper into the sensation of pleasure, I brought my hand down on her ass, contrasting the pleasure and pain until the two were thoroughly tangled. She begged for permission to come and I made her ask a second time before giving her an answer.

"You can come," I said, and she did.

I continued to spank her after she'd had an orgasm and I told her it was because she hadn't asked for permission the first time. When her ass was a beautiful shade of red, I stopped and rubbed out the soreness. She sank into the bed and I rolled her over to remove the rope from around her wrists, rubbing the bite marks it'd left behind. She smiled at the evidence of her time wearing it, but we weren't done and she sensed it.

I took the restraints from the top of the dresser and placed one on each wrist and one on each ankle. I pulled her to a standing position and told her to hold her long hair up so I could buckle the collar around her neck. Before she put her hands down, I locked the restraints to the side rings of the collar so she couldn't lower her arms all the way. The ball gag was the last touch and I reminded her that no matter what, she MUST ask permission before she would be allowed to come.

I sat her on the edge of the bed and she looked up at me imploringly as I leaned in to kiss her forehead. Her eyes followed me as I crossed the room again, where I stopped to undress. I removed my clothes without taking my eyes off of her and she looked at me with anticipation, beginning to writhe as she waited. Returning to the bed, I laid her down and climbed in next to her, running my hand between her legs to see if she was ready for me; she was wet to the touch.

Sliding on top of her, I inched the tip of my cock inside of her and she moaned through the gag. The sound she made reminded me of one you'd make on a hot day when the fan blows across your moist skin. I wrapped my arms around her, cradling her as I slid the rest of the way inside and I held still for just a moment when I was buried to the hilt. She felt small in my arms and it took restraint on my behalf not crush her against me.

It wasn't long before she asked me if she could come and I ignored her, making her pay a little more for not asking permission the first time. She asked again and I told her that I couldn't understand her through the gag. When she pleaded, I leaned in and whispered that she had permission and she trembled violently as she did. When she relaxed, I removed the clasps holding the wrist restraints to her collar and she flexed her arms to regain the feeling in them. I removed the ball gag and kissed her on the lips as I slowly started to rock my hips again.

She gripped my body with her thighs and wrapped her arms around my neck. I lifted her off the bed in my need to be deep inside of her. The room was cold when we started, but there was too much heat between us for the draft to feel like anything other than relief. The music climbed with us and the last song finished only moments after we'd collapsed together, breathing heavily next to one another on the bed.

Her head rested on my chest and I pressed my lips to her damp forehead. The room was almost completely dark and the only sounds I could hear were our breathing and my heart beating; its thump, thump, thumping in my chest was steady and made me think of the sound a record makes when the needle hits the end of it.

***

I walked her home and she asked me to come in and stay for a while. We laid wrapped up in each other in her bed, talking until it was very late and eventually she drifted off as I held her. I pressed my lips against the top of her head, looking over her toward the last remnants of the night that still lingered in the sky. Dawn was breaking and I could see the branches of a tree swaying in the wind outside of her bedroom window.

Alex hadn't asked me to stay the night and though she usually does, it felt somehow presumptuous to do so without the invitation. I considered leaving to go back to my own apartment but the warmth of her body against mine, the smell of her skin and the steady beating of her heart all said 'stay'. I closed my eyes and pulled her close, wrapping my arms a little tighter and before I knew it, it was morning.

When she opened her eyes, I looked into them and told her how pretty they are; they look green and blue and grey all at the same time. I see a storm in them every now and again, that I can imagine getting swept out to sea in. Other times they look vulnerable and maybe even a little lost. They often cast both strength and fragility at the same time and looking into them makes me want to fuck her and cradle her in my arms, one and then the other or maybe all at once. Her eyes, the curve of her shoulder, the taste of her lips; I was ravenous before the first kiss and being close to her now makes me feel insatiable.

In the full light of day, our hands started it all over again; slowly tracing the lines of arms, shoulders, hips, which impelled the meeting of our lips as we pulled each other closer, closer, closer. Inside of her, I rocked my hips and she dug her fingernails into the flesh of my arms, burying her face into my neck. The words 'you are going to make me come' spilled out jaggedly and when I told her that I wanted her to, she did and so did I.