Brook's Deja Vu (All Over Again)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Brook. You won't regret your decision. I'm gonna be your star employee. And I brought a sandwich."

"I guess you were pretty sure of yourself. I'm glad I was your first stop. There is no lunch room, but you're welcome to join me in my office."

We sat across my cluttered desk and talked. He was 23 and a native of Detroit. Full name was Antonio Benito Bonano, Jr. No mother--and a father, a second generation Italian immigrant, apparently disappointed that he hadn't made the pros. He had thought some of the money might trickle up. They lived together now, but Papa was not pleased--his father was still very much a player with the ladies and Tony was clearly competition and an obstacle. No sibs. Not currently dating. (I noted he didn't say "no girlfriend.") He described his workout regimen.

Over the next four days, he turned out to be the perfect employee. Always on time. Always alert to what needed attention. Always perfectly groomed and smelling clean and fresh. His workout clothes were always clean and neat--and tight enough to entice several clients to become his regulars. Clients loved him.

We developed an easy camaraderie--with enough confidence to permit some sarcastic joking put-downs of exercise technique, muscle development and body form. He was already dissing my cock size! Marie sometimes joined in with a jibe or two. We were already like bros. I couldn't believe my fortune. But, I had to keep reminding myself that he wasn't Jeff. He was an employee--a new one. That he probably wasn't gay. And he was on probation. But, I was finding it difficult to keep from picking up where Jeff and I had left off three years ago. I had told myself I wouldn't let that happen again. But Tony was sexy temptation on a stick.

Marie kept making suggestive remarks. Reminding me that if I wasn't going to take him, I should give her a chance. But, she kept her distance. Somehow she seemed to sense my interest. And neither of us was quite sure about the status of our magnificent new employee.

We closed at 7 on Fridays. Very few guys (and no women) worked out then--except at the pick-up athletic centers (which we were not). So after a few months with almost no clients on Friday nights, I had decided: 6 to 10 Sun to Thurs; 6 to 7 Fridays and Saturdays. (It still meant we were open over 100 hours per week.)

On Friday, I invited Tony to join me for a beer to celebrate the almost-end of his first week. And he readily accepted. We changed into tees and jeans and headed out.

We went to O'Malley's, of course, which was typically neighborhood and hetero until after 9 or so, but there was definitely evidence that it was gay friendly all the time. The bartender greeted me like the old friend I was. We grabbed some on-tap IPAs and headed for a booth. I looked around casually and realized my latest twink was not there yet.

"Well, what do you think?"

"I love it. I like the place--the gym that is. I like the people. And I really like you, Brook." Then, he moved his face close to ear and whispered, "You're gay, aren't you?"

Wow. Right between the eyes. How had he guessed? I didn't think I had any of the "typical" gay mannerisms. And I had been careful not to shower or change when he was doing so at the gym. "Yes, I am. But I try not to be too obvious at the gym. Most of our clients are not, and I certainly don't want to offend anyone--or chase anyone away. I never have made an overt move on any client--at the gym or otherwise. Strict rule on my part. And I'm okay if you're straight, Tony. I'll keep my hands off you. But, they know me here. If we show up twice together, they'll assume."

"That must be tough. There are a few guys at the gym that I'm pretty sure are gay. They'd welcome a little extra-gym playtime. At least one guy has already invited me out for a drink--and I don't think it's intended to be a bro drink. More than once he's touched my stuff 'accidentally.' They must have hit on you. Especially someone who is as attractive as you are."

I didn't answer. "And how about you? What's your story, Tony?"

"Not much to tell. I'm not very active sexually. I'm bi, maybe gay. Known since college. With a macho Italian player Dad, I never have disclosed anything to him. And he's so into himself and his blonde bimbos that I don't think he ever thinks about me. And as a pro wannabe, I never gave anyone any indication. So I'm an anal virgin--if you don't count toys. I've been blown a few times, but not even a circle jerk since I was 16. I dated a little at WSU, typical co-ed groupies. I did play football after all.

He paused for just a minute. Then, his face moved toward mine again, and again he whispered, "I'm really attracted to you, Brook. You are definitely my type. I've already got your picture in my I-phone spank bank. I took it as you left the shower Thursday."

I wondered how he got that shot--but I guess that I'm not exactly modest when I shower. "Didn't expect that. I've got to be careful here, Tony. Not O'Malley's. They know me. But, I'm your employer."

"Please don't tell me I have to quit to get you to try to seduce me? Incidentally, if you try, I can pretty much guarantee you that you'll succeed."

I definitely wanted him--and I was ready to take a chance. "I'm not a lawyer, but I don't think it counts if you seduce me."

"Whatever you say boss." With those words, one of his hands dropped immediately to my inner thigh, where he rubbed softly for a minute or two and than moved up to feel the steel behind the zipper. He pulled the zipper down and reached in. "There. Consider yourself seduced. Does this count, boss? Or does it take more?"

"Fuck, you got me Tony. I'm easy. My place is only two blocks away. I have some beer in the fridge. Want to come?"

He smiled broadly. "Oh, boss. Do I want to cum? Absolutely. With you inside me." I guess that closed the seduction question.

We walked the short distance to home and the flight of stairs to my condo. It was a completely redone loft in an old two-story factory building. We entered, left our shoes at the door, and I noticed his eyes scanning the interior. It wasn't too large, but almost entirely open--except for a large modern bath/spa and a half wall between the bedroom and the living spaces. Exposed brick walls. Stainless bachelor's kitchen on one wall. Beige leather furniture--mostly facing a theatre-sized LED. Threadbare Orientals on the wide-planked, polished wood floors which still showed the scars of the industrial machinery which had once occupied that space. Large colorful art. High beamed ceilings, exposed metal ductwork and enormous windows, covered in white sun-shades.

"Wow. This is some bachelor pad. I didn't realize you had money. Surely the gym doesn't throw off this kind of cash. You must have had a designer. Do you also have a sugar daddy? I love it."

"Never knew my Dad. No sugar daddy. My Mom died two years ago. Although a hippie, she did own and operate a good-sized organic vegetable farm that a food chain desperately wanted. (The fact that she also had a marijuana farm of some size in a state just legalizing recreational use didn't hurt.) She left me just enough to buy the gym and afford the downpayment on this condo." The rest is my creation. I showed him around, grabbed some bottles from the fridge, and invited him to make himself at home. He pulled off his sweater leaving only a tight tee, and then, looking me like a little boy about to be naughty, dropped his jeans, leaving me staring at his well-filled square-cuts--with a clear cum spot. He had certainly made himself comfortable.

We moved to the sofa and I used the remote to fill the room with music--soft and romantic. Sinatra. For Tony, my Italian.

"You're going to have to go easy, Brook. You are definitely a professional. I'm definitely into you. But I'm a babe in the woods when it comes to mansex. And you seem to be out of my league. You're gonna have to show me the way."

"Looking at you, I find that hard to believe. You could have fucked anybody you wanted. But, I will do my best. Let's sit and see where it takes us." I decided I was going to let him lead--then at the right time, I would take over. So we sat on the sofa, and he leaned in to me, taking my lips. Soon we were exchanging tongues and using our hands to hold our heads together. Aha! A kisser! I pulled him in and brought him to my lap. His arms went up and around as he deep-tongued me--obviously something he had learned from his female dates. He was good, but very forceful. His legs stretched out on the sofa. Well, I was going to show him some moves he probably hadn't tried. My hand was already inside his briefs, massaging his erection, teasing the cut head. He was rock hard and leaking precum--and I noted that he probably had me beat in size--at least length. Fingers moved to his balls, then the taint. He was alive with invitation. He squirmed and lifted his body toward me, giving me all the access I could want. One finger circled his rim and using his precum for lube penetrated. He might be new to this, but he was already on fire.

I repositioned him so we were chest to chest. And my hands went to his muscled globes. God, they felt so familiar. I massaged, separated my fingers, and penetrated again. He gasped, "Yes, do me. I'm yours, Brook." I eased off and pulled his body into mine. My lips went to his nipples. The pecs were hard slabs, pushing the nipples into hard little erections. I sucked hard. He moaned in ecstasy. "No one has ever sucked my tits. I love it." I wanted this to last. He was not going to be one of my one night hooks. Or a twink. Fuck, he was an employee--and at first impressions, a really good one.

We continued to neck and feel, losing clothes sort of naturally as we went along. "I think we need to take this to my bed."

"Yes sir." He stood, now totally naked and rigidly erect. He was definitely Jeff. Five o'clock shadow. Dark hooded bedroom eyes. Longish wavy hair dripping over his forehead. Chiseled tanned face. Sharp Aquiline nose. Soft fur covered his pecs that didn't obscure the large dollar-sized aureoles and the stiff nipples. His skin was dark, only a little lighter where a bikini had sat. (I wondered when he had sunned in a bikini?) He was definitely a man to be reckoned with. Well-developed muscles. Nice large cut dick. Trimmed pubes. (Had he been practicing and grooming for this moment?) In short, I was mesmerized. As Yogi had often said, "It was déjà vu all over again. I was with my three year lover."

I guided him to the bed, remembering that he was a virgin. He stretched out before me, and I had all I could handle to resist plunging as I had done with so many twinks--and with Jeff. He needed prep, lots of it. And he very definitely was not a twink. I wanted his first to be something he would remember for a long time--maybe even me. He moved into the typical pose on his knees, shoulders on the mattress, animal position and lofted his magnificent ass at me, but I pushed him over. "Spread those legs, Tony. I need to get you ready. And I want to see that face, boy, and those eyes when I take your cherry. And when I take you to paradise." I lubed my fingers and began to work his hole, greasing the rim and penetrating with a finger. It slipped in easily. He pushed back in welcome.

I pushed his legs open. Then I used two, scissored and found the love nut. He groaned when I massaged it. "Fuck. Fuck. That's so good. So much better than the toy. Keep it up, Brook. I want more, much more. I'm not a babe. Put him in. Now." I ignored him and continued to massage the prostate. Then I backed off and added a curled tongue, until he was arching his ass off the bed, exuding testosterone, shouting obscenities, in welcome and invitation. He was a hungry sexual animal in heat. A beautiful horny dark god. And he wanted my cock.

I bent forward and took his lips in mine. Then I moved down and sucked hard again on his tits. "I'm gonna cum without you Brook. You need to put him in---now, right now."

I again ignored his pleas. I strangled the base of his cock with one hand and added a third finger from the other. I knew I was big and I really wanted this to be memorable and totally pleasurable. Finally, he took matters into his own hands--literally. He grabbed my balls, hard and started to put pressure on. "Put it in or I'm going to squeeze so hard that I'll change your sex. Do it now, Brook. I want it now." Fuck! He was a dom bottom!

So I positioned--pretty much forced to do so--as he clung hard to my balls. No need to wrap. He was a virgin. My precum moistened cockhead knocked, and I applied the pressure. Instinctively, he knew what to do. He released my balls and pushed back, opened and admitted my head. "Fuck, I'm not a virgin anymore. Welcome home, Brook."

"Not yet, bro, I need to show you what it means to be anal-receptive. You are going to know you've been fucked by a pro." I began to push hard, in repetitive strokes of my thighs, lubing between each thrust. Each time my cock went deeper and deeper, until my pubes touched his balls. I reached down, pushed his balls to the side and fisted his shaft. It was rigid and ready and about to blast. "Not quite yet, bro. Let me direct this show." I started to plunge repeatedly while I ringed the base of his cock to prevent him from erupting. Finally, I was ready. I couldn't resist filling his ass any longer. And I knew he was. I released the ring, but left one finger on the pipe to restrict the flow of his cum. "Here it cums bro. My baby-makers are going to make you mine. Here they cum." Tony went limp and receptive. His long eyelashes flashed and his eyelids hooded. He looked so incredibly vulnerable and sexy. And fierce. I wasn't taking a twink. I was fucking an Italian war god!

I pulled back on my haunches and dove one last time, deeper than ever. "Oh fuck," he groaned. "Oh fuck!" He tensed his anal muscles and squeezed me hard.

Then as I emptied my very full balls inside, I released my restraining finger. I felt his spunk rising from their origin in his swollen egg-shaped balls up the long hard shaft until he began to shoot, covering our chests with long thick ropes of his pearly cum. He spouted again and again, coating our chests with his spunk, milking my cock of its last with each spasm. Finally he smiled and his head fell back to the mattress. He was totally spent. And totally fucked. Only his hands and legs betrayed his descending arousal. His legs wrapped and held me close and his hands traced my ass muscles lightly, ultimately pulling me down into him as his fingers sought my hole. We kissed deep with lots of tongue--but not the kind of warrior tongue, the tongue of intertwining love. I remained plugged, trapping my essence deep inside. And I hoped my little fuckers were doing their intended work.

A few minutes passed as we clung to each other and cooled in the autumn air. My tongue and lips however continued to tease his rock hard nipples. I wasn't through with this guy yet. Not by any means. Finally, he spoke, "Fuck, Brook, that was intense. But, I'm ready. I wanna do it again."

I fell off and rolled him into me. "Are you sure? That was pretty great--even if I do give myself credit for the show."

"Absolutely. I'm ready. Let's go again. But remember, boss, I was there too!" Then I realized that his dick, which I had been fondling in my hand, was rock hard again. He was indeed ready for a second act. My Italian stallion had stamina!

"Awright. If you insist. But it's your turn. I want you to fuck me." I was already falling back into my sessions with Jeff where we always flipped.

"Are you sure? I've never done it before. I'm not sure how. I'm definitely okay if you want to do me again."

"Believe me. It's like riding a bike. Once you mount, it comes naturally. But take it easy. It's been a long time for me. And that weapon that you've got is the biggest I've ever seen." So I flipped over on my belly, pushed a plump pillow under my gut, and raised my ass in offer. I could almost hear him as he gasped in pleasure and anticipation. "Just use lots of lube. I know how big you are."

Tony was tentative at first. A few lubed fingers, slowly opening me. "Fuck, Tony. If you keep this up, it's going to be morning before you get in." I pushed my ass hard up into his fingers. "Lube that horse dick up and push him in." He seemed a bit shocked at my aggressive language, but I didn't care. Nothing can deter a determined man-cunt anxiously awaiting a big long cock. He pushed my legs apart, gave me a perfunctory lick, spread his fingers, lubed me again, this time nice and deep, and then withdrew. Next I felt his hooded cock at my entrance. It felt huge. It had been a long time. A long, long time. But, I was ready. I think I almost wanted him to hurt me a little.

Slowly, Tony applied pressure and popped in, penetrating maybe two inches. It stung for just a few seconds. And then it felt so good to be fucked for the first time in three years. The big juicy head was a heavy touch on my under-used prostate. It woke up immediately and stood at attention--wanting more attention, like a loyal puppy. At first he was slow and tentative, massaging my love nut and sending shocks up my spine. But, with a little urging, he was soon pummeling my hole with strong straight pokes that overwhelmed my love nut nerves. My ass rose to meet his thrusts--and he in turn reached under, gripped my shaft with a strong fist and wrapped me in a cocoon that could only be interpreted as protective--and maybe loving--not at all possessive. Well maybe the tight fist on the dick was a little. He sat back and pulled me hard into his chest. My head turned, and he sucked on my lips, probing with a tongue.

His hard chest muscles touched my back and his hands on my hips steadied me as his thighs worked to propel his monster. He stroked again and again, moving from side to side, alternating short and long, and using his powerful thighs to "mix the stew". His cock swelled to what seemed like "baseball bat" proportions. I was all-liquid inside it seemed. He was turning me on like no one--maybe not even Jeff--had ever done before. I was incredibly filled with his manhood. Certainly he was deeper than anyone had ever been.

Then he surprised me. His hands reached up and he squeezed my nipples hard. Fuck, he's found my fiercest erogenous zone. He rotated a few times--and I even forget how deeply his cock was inside as every nerve in my body was electrified. He released, leaving me tingling.

He pushed me onto my belly. And then I felt his abs draw tight and the spasms, followed by enormous spurts of cum, lodged deeply in my gut. He was filling me with his essence--as I had filled him with mine only a half hour before. He shot a half dozen times. Then, he collapsed on top and drew me into a protective embrace. I had been thoroughly fucked, for the first time in years. It felt wonderful. Maybe I had a partner again. We relaxed--his semi still planted deeply into my butt--and both of us fell into a welcome sleep.

******

It was unfortunately a short night. The Saturday alarm went off at 5:30. When we woke, I was really pleased that he was spooning me tightly into his gut. Again, it had been years since I was in bed with anyone even close to my size. But, we did need to open the gym at 6! We showered separately, dressed (we wore the same sized workout clothes and sweats) and left for the gym without speaking a word--both of us reluctant to break the spell. We bought Dunkin' on the way and opened the doors promptly--with a full day of nearly a dozen folks looking to be trained. Throughout the day, we kept looking over at each other--and smiling. We both knew a chapter in our lives had closed and another had opened. We were in for a very nice ride, I was sure. At lunch when we shared sandwiches in my locked office, we blew each other for dessert. And I invited him back to the condo for Saturday night. He didn't even pause a second before smiling and surreptitiously squeezing my butt. "I can't wait to tap this again, Brook. Remember, I'm supposed to be seducing you."