Brothel Feminisation Pt. 03

Story Info
Sammie rises through the ranks, as a woman...
3.6k words
2.6k
3
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Sammie proudly presented herself in daring, cut-out lingerie, which had a slice missing to expose her pussy and each nipple, while still giving her breasts the lift they needed to look their best, for her third butt plug. That one had a red mark on the flared base, one step below one of the highest-ranking members of the brothel. Well, besides the madam.

"Your skills have grown, Sammie," a woman with narrow shoulders and a soft, feminine figure said, clad in a dress that barely came down far enough to cover her pussy. "And you have proven yourself in serving clients, day by day. Kneel for your plug."

Sammie did so but, in the back of her mind, she vaguely thought she should have been the one presenting the plug, maybe to someone else. Maybe there was more still she could do there, so many different places she could take her time in the brothel. She'd sold herself there and, in the end, she set her sights as high as she could.

It was hard not to when she enjoyed her work so much -- and her body had expanded further too. Without a cock, she was as she was meant to be, of course, but she'd kept on with the feminising drugs, though she had more done too, like hair extensions and learning about make-up, so she could always look her best.

The biggest changes, however, in Sammie came with the full lusciousness of her body. Her plump, round buttocks greeted the butt plug as she leaned over the ceremonial bench to receive it, the velvet padding soft and cushioning against her belly and breasts. Yet her large breasts spilling over the top of her lingerie, specifically ordered in a larger size to contain their rapidly growing size, would have supported her more than enough if Sammie had chosen that route too.

Her breasts had finally come up to the edge of sizes that, well, were within the range of normal. She didn't pay attention to the numbers or the letters, though knew that her back size was still rather petite compared to the sway of her breasts and hips, even if she had gained weight too. Sammie didn't often wear clothes that meant she would have to pull them up her legs, for they would only get in the way, and her much wider hips gave her a somewhat exaggerated hourglass shape.

It could have been seen as overly sexual to someone not in the know, but, well...why wouldn't Sammie want to be seen as something and someone who was exuberant in their sexuality?

She enjoyed the choices of new lingerie she got too, though there would be another fitting for her the next week, so she could get some racier things, in leather and latex. Anything she could get her hands on, really, just to push things as far as she possibly could.

She wanted to show off her new body, after all. Sam's body wouldn't have fit. And neither would the butt plug have fit in it, no. Not when she wanted to show off so much more, aching desperately, the new plug sliding home securely.

Sammie rose with a smile -- but the cheers were for her, yes, and she had more to get done. She had to show off her new body, to work out exactly where she wanted to go in her time at the brothel... For, even though she had sold herself to the brothel, that did not mean at all that there were not more things she could take on for herself.

There were heights to be reached and delights to be enjoyed, especially as, even in the ceremony room with all her friends -- and those who were simply her coworkers too -- around her, she grabbed the biggest dildo she could find.

"I wouldn't want to be stuffed with only one now, would I?" She said with a devious smirk, one that she had practised in the mirror beforehand until it came naturally to her. "I think I can take more than a tiny butt plug now..."

Of course, the butt plug was quite sizeable and some of the newer workers there watching flinched at the idea of taking something of that size, though Sammie didn't care. Not as her skin prickle and ached deliriously, enjoying the moment -- more than she ever had done before. There was nothing to hold her back and nothing she wanted to forget, not as she planted the flat base of the giant dildo, wiggling back and forth light in medium-hardness silicone, to slide down on to it.

The dildo ground into her pussy as if it was trying to make a point and Sammie threw her head back obviously, making it extreme and putting on a show. There was no sense, after all, in being the best whore at the brothel if she wasn't going to show it off -- and it was not just about showing clients. It was about letting them see what they could become, how they could grow to be even more than they thought.

Whispers and murmurs surrounded Sammie as she took centre stage, a light bulge from the massive dildo showing through her lower abdomen, though she could have made it greater still if she was taking it up her backside and not into her pussy. Sammie moaned, gyrating her hips, the crotchless underwear working wonders for her as her pussy lips were forced to strain and gape incredibly lewdly around the toy rammed up into her cunt.

"Oh... Yes... Deeper..."

As if she was with a patron, she bucked and moaned, pressing her hand reverently to her lower stomach, need rising already. Her own orgasm was not beyond her, even if her focus was on serving customers, of course, and she circled her clit temptingly with the tip of a finger. However, she was more than skilled at getting off with just a dick inside her, her pussy so sensitive that she felt as if she was burning up from the inside out, her arse clenching down hard on the plug shoved up in there.

She climaxed there, before everyone, and they cheered, some shaking their heads even at her promiscuity. For no one had seen a slut as forward or as bold as Sammie -- and she was a whore who was going places. In her title, there was power.

And she gained more privileges at the brothel, from higher status clients to time in luxury bathing facilities, which allowed her to better care for herself and her body. Even hairstylists came in to tend to her locks, ensuring they were silken soft at all times, for her clients even liked running their fingers through her hair -- when they weren't grabbing handfuls of it, that was.

She worked one of the entertainment rooms, where clients were amused by shows on stage, burlesque-type performances but without the edge of stylisation that burlesque truly captured: they were whores there, after all. Serving drinks was one thing, but catching the eye of a client and sitting in his lap to grind his hard cock up against her pussy through her black lingerie made her feel more daring than ever.

"Mmm... Why don't you come take a seat, darling?"

"Oh, I think I'm already there," Sammie quipped back at him with a grin and a bat of her long, dark eyelashes. "Don't you think you've got something nice and hard for me then? Or else I might just have to go off and find someone else to satisfy me."

"Uh-huh, the top-class whore is for me..."

He drew her back against him with a seductive grin, though she would have fucked him whether or not he was smooth about it. He had a chiselled jawline and a look in his eye that promised fun and she ground her bigger, plumper backside into his lap.

The man hissed through his teeth, groping her buttocks, his fingers indenting her soft flesh.

"Damn, you've sure got plenty back here..."

"Well, I had to find how I really wanted to be, honey."

He didn't have to know what Sammie meant by that as she slid his cock into her anal ring, letting him sink deeper and deeper, stretching herself out. She didn't always take someone purely anally, but the butt plug kept her nice and well stretched at all times, even if her pucker closed tightly around the neck of the toy. Her body was ready and she showed off her assets as she ground into his lap, her feet in slutty high heels, getting more and more used to different footwear too.

"Ohhhh..."

If someone had told Sammie beforehand that there was so much to being a woman, she perhaps would have been more curious about it than she was. But it all came together in the end as she relished in her power, her ability, her promiscuity. Who knew that having sex all day long and getting to soothe and pamper herself the rest could be so good?

That time, orgasm was not for her to take, though she took all she could as he grunted and enjoyed her ride, the tight grip of her backside around his cock, milking him of his cum. Sammie could have got him off instantly, if she'd wanted to, or dragged it out; it all depended on the kind of client she had and what she wanted to do. She had her own agency there too.

Yet, she knew also, as the man climaxed in her arse, praise on his lips for her, that there were others, gaining their femininity at the brothel, who weren't doing all they could be for themselves. They were safe and well cared for there but it was not as if they were paid, which was strange...and not, at the same time. She had signed herself over to the brothel, never expecting payment. But what about others?

Sammie worked the room, checking on others, ensuring they were hydrated -- and then dropping between the legs of a curvaceous female patron she had seen there before.

"Hello, gorgeous," the patron said, her tone gentle, the shine in her eyes almost shy as her blonde curls bounced. "Come to see me again?"

"Oh, always," Sammie purred, spreading her legs, trailing her fingers up her thighs. "And you looking stunning, as always. The usual for you, honey?"

She never would have talked like that before and, even for her, it was a different experience to please a woman. Sammie had, before, but that old life seemed so far away that she experienced everything for the first time all over again as Sammie, her tongue delving into her client's pussy to bring her to high upon high of pleasure. She ate her out with single-minded, lustful intent, her tongue flicking up against her clit and swirling around.

She'd practised, after all, with the brothel staff -- the few men transforming, slowly or rapidly, into women over time. Everyone found their way and path there and it seemed feminisation was one fit that the brothel bestowed upon everyone. Something that Sammie could not have been more grateful for. It was just a question as to how far the workers would go, of course, in feminising themselves and their bodies, to be the best version of themselves.

Everything settled into place for her that night, moving between patrons, exactly where she needed to be. It was as if Sammie had always been there, though, of course, Sammie had only been there for a few months, at best, by that point, but everything felt right. From the curves of her new body to the feel of carpet under her knees as she went down on a guy, sucking his cock down into the back of her throat. To her back, another brothel worker, Sally, she thought, fingered her pussy, working her fingers slowly back and forth.

Pleasure was the name of the game and Sammie rode that high, repeatedly, a high that would never fade, no matter how many times she took it. For that was where she belonged, grinding back on someone's fingers, enjoying the moment, the pressure of a cock driving into the back of her throat just where she belonged.

"Mmmpph..."

She grunted around him, working her hands at his thighs, finding his balls and letting her hands rest tenderly over them. Not everyone liked pressure or rolling, some guys were even overly sensitive to having their balls touched. At the brothel, she was forced to consider the feelings of others and, to her surprise, had her feelings taken into consideration too. Despite all she had gone through and done to her body, she had never once been made to do anything at all that she was not comfortable with.

And that was something very different indeed.

She groaned, rolling her hips back, allowing another guy to line up with her pussy, though she could have done with a cock up her butt too. No matter: even with everything at her disposal, she couldn't have absolutely everything she wanted. She had to think of others and adapt to their needs, one way or the other, all so they could find a common ground, right there in the middle, where pleasure reigned.

Sammie moaned luxuriously around the cock in her mouth as he erupted straight down her throat, gulping quickly so she could take it all down, mouthful after delectable mouthful. It was needed, so desperately so, her heart singing as she relished in all the pleasure she could bring to others.

Swapping out for an outfit change, and a quick freshen-up, Sammie returned, bright and ready, in a daring set of latex boots with heels that came all the way up to her thighs. A pair of silk panties matched in red and black while a full corset was drawn in tight to highlight the narrow tuck of her waist. Her hair was pulled back into a high ponytail, exposing her slender neck, the curve of her lips bright with make-up, made up perfectly to please.

Pleasing herself, pleasing others. For her, it had all ended up being one and the same.

So it was that she threw herself into her work, covered up in some ways and wholly exposed in others. Sammie did not care whether she was pleasing a single patron or many, all at once, the weight of the butt plug in her arse when she was alone reminding her of her place there. It fed her hormones, enough to keep her overly exaggerated feminine features -- yet how could her thick body be exaggerated, even with the light softness around her stomach and hips, when it felt as right as it did?

Things that had been foreign to her before entering the brothel became second nature, sucking cock, preparing her body, even removing body hair from time to time. She wouldn't have had it any other way, she thought, splayed out on a display in the centre of the entertainment room, her tits splattered with cum, her corset marked, patrons making a game of jacking off on to her. Where it could have been demeaning, she laughed aloud and goaded them on, encouraging them to try harder, to do better, everyone in on the same game.

There was only one thing left for her to do, with her current status at the brothel, and Sammie ascended through the ranks more swiftly than anyone ever had before.

Even though she'd been infatuated with the owner of the brothel, her seductive femininity and the curves of her body, Sammie came to the final rank with the butt plug ceremony. Presenting a butt plug to her that was so large it was comical, something that should never have ground into a human body -- and yet it fit. Because she had prepared herself well.

She took a deep breath, that time, finally, having it presented in the biggest room at the brothel, a room that was used for bondage demonstrations and displays -- sometimes all-out orgies between clients and staff. It really was a multi-functional room but, that day, it was set up with a stage, crowded with everyone, more skin that clothing on show.

Madam Mira smiled as she presented the plug to Sammie.

"Now... It is time to show everyone who you really are, Sammie," Madam Mira said smoothly, a smile on her lips and a hard look in her eyes. "Is this the life you choose, or do you choose to take another step up, to be by my side?"

Sammie smiled, grunting faintly as the plug slid home, secured into her backside, the madam pressing it deep with a gentle yet firm hand. It felt right there as Sammie exhaled, her pussy clenching down, wet already. Even when she was not being filled, she was ready for more. But that was how she'd wanted to be, always anticipating that next moment, everything slotting, perfectly, into place.

"Always... But there is more work to be done here. In serving, we are not slaves, not as I stepped into the brothel."

Madam Mira's lips broke into a wider smile, one eyebrow quirked.

"I think you are ready. We are going to make this place the best it can be... But it is not me who needs to stand aside for you. You worked in accountancy before, didn't you?"

Sammie smiled. So, her old life, as tedious as it could be, could come in useful too. The rest, well...she had many skills that could be put to interesting use with Madam Mira's own skills too.

Yet it was not the working madam of the brothel who was the true owner, no. Even Madam Mira had a butt plug, standing at the top of the ladder of the brothel. For she had been in just the same position as Sammie, once upon a time, a man who'd found himself dissatisfied with his life, seeking a change, looking for a way to live, completely and truly, as himself and no less than that. But in the business of sex and money, of course, there were men who thought they could take and take and take from less privileged women, forcing them to work and please when it was not what they wanted.

When Madam Sammie and Madam Mira, the two powerful matrons of the brothel, seized assets, power and money from the owner, a man behind the scenes whose name did not matter except on the bank accounts, there was no question as to what his fate should be. He had sought to put them through countless sexual acts all to make money for them -- and, truly, he had not given any thought to the position many of the brothel workers, particularly in the early days, had been in.

Whereas no one had been forced into working there and signing away their lives to the brothel...they certainly had come from different life situations. Not everyone was seeking the good kind of escape that Sammie had been and it was clear, even to her, that she could have ended up in a much worse situation than she had.

So, in taking power and fair earnings from the brothel owner, he was left with nothing: nothing more than a stick-like man with nothing to go on, no skills other than managing money that, frankly, came easily from workers who were so pleased with their work that their jobs came naturally to them.

Ken stood before the brothel, rubbing the back of his neck: a middle-aged man who'd lucked into money and then lost it all. He was not much to look at, someone that most wouldn't have taken a second glance at, though he had occasionally participated, discreetly, in the offerings of his brothel.

Even if Ken didn't do any of the work or running of it, merely taking the money. He sighed, running his fingers back through his hair, glancing away and then back to the building that he had never expected to become so important to him.

"I wonder what this is all about then..."

He muttered to himself and rolled his shoulders back, patting his hair back down even though he had not been able to comb it that morning. Well, things were about to change... For there was one place, even if he was unwilling to crawl back to those who had once said they were his friends, only interested in his money, that he could go, regardless of how down on his luck he was.

The brothel would take care of him. One way or the other...he would find a softer, more feminine side of life, a side that would better take care of him, a side that would let him also become the woman he was supposed to be.

He'd wondered why all the men there, over time, disappeared, even the ones that he thought were going to stay on the books a while. Now all the name changes made sense.

At the door, in the same position Sammie had been when she had first entered the brothel, he took a breath and squared his shoulders.

12