Brothel Visit Surprise

Story Info
Julie services her Step Dad.
4.9k words
4.56
63.1k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian steadied himself as he reached the door of the brothel. He’d never been to one before and despite being 58 years old, felt like a nervous teenager. Pushing the buzzer he waited a moment before the door lock clicked and pushed it open quickly to get off the street. Steadily he climbed the stairs until he reached the reception area.

“Hiya love are you alright?” The receptionist asked. Nervously he mumbled he was fine.

The middle aged lady sat behind the desk and asked him to sign in. Brian paused a moment before writing the name ‘John’ into the guestbook.

“What services would you like love? We’ve got three lovely ladies available today.” The receptionist asked.

Brian fidgeted, he wasn’t actually sure, all he knew was he wanted some female attention.

Prompting him, the receptionist offered him a list of services available from the girls today ; Oral, hand relief, body to body massage, full service, A levels, girlfriend experience or dominatrix.

Brian’s mind was a whirl, he quietly said oral and hand relief would be good and asked what a full service was. The lady smiled and sussed it was this his first time in a place of ill repute.

“Full service is oral without a condom, hand relief with oils followed by whatever the lady allows in the room and then condoms are mandatory.”

Brian thought for a moment before replying.

“Full service please.”

The receptionist invited him to take a seat on one of the sofas and she’d call the girls. He sat down and waited taking in the room. It looked like a reception for a normal office, but with erotic pictures, photos of some girls and a tv screen showing porn. A young lady was giving a hung black guy a blow job. He felt his knees tremble, the excitement and nerves knotting in his stomach. He’d slipped a viagra about half an hour earlier on the drive there and it was already having an effect from the feel of his hardening cock.

The receptionist walked back in the room.

“Ok love, the girls will come out one at a time and introduce themselves.” She smiled.

The first girl walked in and stopped in the doorway. She looked very young, he guessed late teens or early 20s with long black hair, tanned skin and heavy make up on her face. She had a slender frame, a little skirt on, white blouse unbuttoned with a white lacy bra covering her small tits.

“Hi I’m Kylie, 32a-22-26. Welcome to Cavendish massage.” The young girl said a little shyly.

She did a little twirl so Brian could check out her slim tanned legs and a hint of bottom as her skirt swirled up. She walked out the door quickly replaced by the next girl.

“Hi darling. I’m Jenny, 38dd-28-34. Welcome to Cavendish massage.” Said the busty mid 20’s blonde with blue eyes.

He liked her smile a lot and her body was statuesque with strong legs covered by black stockings and suspenders and black see through knickers. Jenny did a twirl for Brian and followed it with opening her shirt to reveal a fine pair of enhanced 38dd tits with perfect round nipples. Brian felt his cock twitch in approval. Before leaving, Jenny blew him a kiss and a wink which made him smile and his stomach flutter.

The receptionist then called for the next girl. She walked in slowly, wearing heels which clacked across the floor. This made Brian look down as the girl entered the doorway.

Slowly he lifted his eyes up to see red heels, black fishnet stockings over shapely calves and thighs. Her red underwear he noticed was crotchless as he caught a glimpse of the her slit while his eyes gazed towards curved hips and slim tummy. Looking further up he noticed the girls red peep hole bra and thick dark nipples poking through. Brian’s cock twitched more as he took in the girls healthy sized tits, guessing she was maybe late 20s. Her shoulders were covered by long brown hair but he continued to look up.. to the face of the hooker standing in front of him.

For a moment, it didn’t register with him. The viagra had displaced the blood to his hardening cock and his thoughts were elsewhere until he realised.

“Brian!!??” The girl asked, mouth agape.

“Julie???!!” Brian replied, stuttering.

The receptionist looked at both of them.

“Brian? I thought you said your name was ‘John’?”

-

Julies heart was pounding through her chest.

There was always a risk someone she knew would walk into the brothel. Thats why she worked in a different town an hour away from home. But not in a million years did she expect this.

“Brian, what you doing here love?” She insisted.

Brian was stood frozen to the spot. His mouth silently opening and closing like a fish. He began to slowly back towards the door.

“Do you two know each other?” The receptionist asked.

“Yeah he’s my...errr an old friend.” Julie replied.

She reached behind the door to grab a dressing gown and cover herself somewhat.

“Can you give us 5 mins Mandy? I need a room to talk to him.” Julie urged.

Mandy the receptionist looked at them both for a moment.

“Ok. But whatever happens the room rate needs to be paid. £10.”

Julie tutted.

“OK whatever Mandy I’ll sort it out, but I need to talk to the customer first.”

Mandy nodded and told her to take room 3 at the bottom of the corridor. Julie waved Brian down and asked him to follow her. When she reached the door she let him in and told him to sit down. Just as she closed the door behind her, she noticed Jenny and Kylie glaring down the hall at them both.

Brian sat down on the edge of the bed and buried his face in his hands. This wasn’t going how he had planned.

Julie sat next to him on the bed.

“Brian, what are you doing here?”

“I might ask you the same thing Julie!” Brian replied.

-

Brian was Julie’s mums husband, basically her step father but their relationship had never been that formal.

He married Julie’s mum Helen 5 years ago when they were both in their early 50s. He made her happy, adored her, took care of her and treated her well. For this the family loved Brian very much.

But 3 years ago Helen suffered a stroke which left her almost incapable of looking after herself for a long time. Her recovery had been very slow and taken a toll on the whole family. Julie had helped out as had her brother and sister. No one took it harder than Brian though, who looked after her well and provided for her every need.

But there was a need Brian had that his wife couldn’t provide, which is why he had come to a brothel in the next town. It had been over 3 years since he had a woman’s touch and after many weeks fretting about cheating on Helen, had taken the plunge to come and get some sexual relief.

Julie was Helen’s eldest, 34 years old single with two kids to support. She had been a working girl for nearly 10 years now and had worked around several establishments in town. There wasn’t much she hadn’t done or seen in the business and little shocked her. But seeing Brian here of all places was a new situation.

“Brian, you first. What’s going on? What are you doing here?” Julie asked.

“Me and your mum, nothings happened for years and its not her fault. I still love her so much and dont want to leave her but... you know...”

“I know Brian. You’re a bloke and you have needs.” Julie smiled.

“Julie love. What are you doing here though? We thought you worked in a care home!”

“Well, in a way I do.” Julie chuckled but Brian wasn’t seeing the funny side yet.

“But isn’t there anything else you can do honey? I mean, you’re a smart girl!” He asked her.

“Brian, I can make three times as much here as in a normal job. I’ve got mouths to feed and bills to pay. Please don’t judge me its not what I ever expected to do, but here I am. Please please please though..tell no one!” Julie begged.

“Well I’m hardly going to shout about meeting you in a brothel am?” He chuckled relaxing a little bit. “Don’t worry I won’t say anything but just tell me you’re ok here doing this?”

“I’m fine Brian I promise you. I’m a big girl I can look after myself. Now, do you want a cuppa, you look like you could do with one.” She offered.

Brian nodded and as Julie left the room, he watched her shapely arse sway out the door. Then he remembered he’d just seen his step daughte’rs thick juicy nipples and shaved slit. Getting over the shock of the encounter, he felt his cock resume its twitching.

-

Julie walked down the hall, she could hear Kylie and Jenny whispering as she walked into the kitchen. She didn’t look at them.

“Who’s that then? Old punter of yours?” Jenny probed.

“Nope, an old friend.” Julie snipped.

“Emphasis on the old!” Kylie shot out.

Julie glared at her.

“So, is he a rich family friend?” Jenny said calculatingly.

“I wouldn’t know, I’ve not seen him for a long time” Julie lied. She’d seen him last week when she’d taken the kids to see their grandma.

“So are you going to service him or what? He was interested in me before you walked in, I could tell.” Jenny sneered.

“He’s not decided yet.”

“Well tell him he’s got 5 mins to decide or he’s going to have to pay for a half hour whether he has a service or not. We’re not running a care home here” Said Mandy from the doorway.

Julie focussed her thoughts as best she could as the kettle began to bubble.

She played out the situation and the options in her mind;

‘He obviously came here needing some relief. Bless him, he’s been through a lot and though he’s feeling bad about cheating on mum, he’s still a man with needs. I can’t blame him for that. Better he’s going to a working girl than having an affair.

‘I don’t want him seeing Kylie. All the older punters like her age and younger body, but she doesn’t like them. We’ve had some complaints about her attitude with older customers.. I can’t let her do that to Brian.’

‘Jenny, she’s a ruthless girl. She’ll offer him more and more stuff he probably doesn’t want, try to bleed him dry of his cash and finish the booking early. He’d probably be too polite to say no to something extra she’s offering.’

She poured two cups of tea, milk and sugars and breathed in. This was a decision she was going to have to make.

Julie had known Brian nearly as long as she’d been a working girl. She’d seen a lot and done a lot out of the ordinary, but this was different.

Could she do it? To her mothers husband in his hour of need? He was her step father technically, but not her real father. She’d always called him Brian and never Dad.

The alternative was him having an unhappy ending with one of the other girls or leaving and not getting what he obviously needed.

It was the lesser of two evils.

-

Walking back into the room Julie asked Brian how much he’d planned on spending. He pulled out his wallet and showed her £150. She smiled. Jenny would have had the lot, given the chance. She took out £50, told Brian to get into the shower in the corner and left the room.

“Here’s the room money plus 40 mins.” she said to Mandy.

She heard Jenny tutting as Mandy noted the booking and secured the money.

Julie walked to the store cupboard and fetched towels, lube, two condoms and a velvet black blindfold from the toy box.

Brian showered not knowing what was about to happen. Was Julie arranging for Jenny or Kylie to come to the room? He preferred Jenny given the choice, her tits looked amazing. His cock was rock hard as he soaped up his groin making sure he was clean as possible. But as he pondered, the thought of Julie herself coming back in her fishnets and peep hole underwear stirred him somewhere deep inside. Brian felt guilty about it, but his cock wasn’t lying.

Outside, Julie breathed in one last time. She didn’t often get nervous before bookings, but this was a booking like no other. Entering the room, she saw Brian from behind washing himself. She placed the towels on the bed with the blindfold, lube and condoms on the side table. Taking off her gown, Julie watched as Brian washed. He was tall with only a little chub, his hair grey and receding but his body looked better than most guys his age. As Brian turned to get out, Julie saw his cock and was impressed. A nice size quite thick, a fleshy purple head and balls swinging heavy in his sack. She noted that her mother had chosen well.

Stepping out the shower, Brian saw Julie on the bed in her stockings peep hole underwear and heels. His hard cock visibly bobbed. She stood behind him and wrapped a towel over his body.

“So, do you want a full service from one of the other girls then? Or would you prefer one from me?” She enquired tentatively.

“Is it weird if I said you? I don’t know, I’d just feel more comfortable with you Julie.” He replied as she dried his back and shoulders. “I mean, it wont be weird after will it?”

“Oh definitely!” Julie laughed. “But at least I’ll know you’ve not had an affair behind mums back and you’ve not wasted your time and money on someone who doesn’t want you to enjoy yourself.”

Brian laughed and felt relaxed as Julie dried his chest her nipples rubbing and pressing into his back. He smiled and moaned.

“Thank you Julie.”

“There’s two conditions. First we never ever talk about this again outside.. ever. I’m sure you dont want people knowing you went to a brothel and I definitely dont want the family to know what i do.” Brian nodded.

“Second, to start with I think you should wear that blindfold. You’ll be focussed on the pleasure and it might make it a bit less weird for both of us. Is that ok?” Brian nodded again.

Julie hugged him from behind hard wrapping her arms tight around him. He felt her tits press hard into him.

Brian walked to the bed as Julie lay the other towel down. Patting the bed she offered him to lie down. Brian’s eyes were transfixed on her body, her ripe tits spilling out her bra, nipples puckered and squeezed through the holes. Her smooth pussy lips poking through her knickers, her firm pear shaped arse and shapely legs. Brian had perved on Julie from afar more than once over the years, but never did he imagine she was this sexy. He realised she looked a perfect fuck. As he lay back Julie passed him the blindfold which he put on, taking one last glimpse of his elder stepdaughters body.

Julie looked at her stepfather’s body, pleased that he looked clean and presentable. She was highly impressed over the hardness of his cock.

“Little blue pill?”

“Yes.” Brian smiled cheekily.

“Naughty boy.” She chuckled.

She started like she had done with her punters many times before. Running her hands gently over his chest and legs, she gently used her nails to tease him especially his thighs. His cock bobbing as he responded to her first touch, she reached for the lube and squeezed some onto Brian’s cock. Slowly she began to stroke and touch her step dads hard cock, running her hand slowly from his heavy balls to his head. She could feel it rigid in her hand as she slowly wanked him off. His moans started softly, intensifying when she rolled her hand over his head, wrapping her fingers around the crown where its most sensitive. Using both hands, Julie gently massaged Brian’s heavy balls while she wanked him off.

“When did you last cum love?” She asked gently

“About a week ago. And about two before that.” He groaned as she tickled his balls.

“Hmm, we’ll have to go gently on you then.”

Taking off her bra to expose her full 36c tits, Julie moved over Brian’s face and dangled a nipple over his lips. She felt his tongue lick her hard puckered nipple before his mouth clamped on, his hand reaching up to feel her other tit swinging by his head.

Brian sucked and licked at Julies tits, his mind whirling with sensations as she rubbed her hand along his cock. Licking her nipples one at a time, he felt them harden in his mouth as his teeth nibbled on their rubbery texture. He had a flashback to when she was breastfeeding just after he married her mum, perving on her briefly as she pulled a heavy milky breast out in front of him. He suckled hard on her nipples on her flesh, groping them into his face and mouth.

Letting one of her tits dangle on his face, Brian reached out between her legs, running up her fleshy thigh until he reached her underwear. He began to rub the front of her knickers, running a finger along the part where her slit was bare as he felt her clit protruding out. He ran another finger down her slit to her hole and rubbed her gently. She was wet.

Getting naturally wet during a booking didn’t happen often these days with Julie. It happened if she was really horny that day or a punter caught her in a good moment. But she’d felt herself getting wet as her 58 year old step father sucked on her tits. He’d used his tongue well and suckled like he was starved. When his hand went to her pussy, she felt her clit throb as he stroked it. His finger was now inserted in her and she was rocking back and forth on his hand and moaning. She had to focus on remembering this was a booking and was supposed to be for him.

Julie reached out to Brains engorged cock, it looked so hard and veiny, his tip now purple. Wrapping her hand around the base, she gripped and squeezed making sure she felt those heavy balls. He going to shoot loads she thought as Brian inserted a second finger into her pussy.

Julie leant down and licked his head, a strong taste of pre cum in her mouth as Brian bucked underneath her. She knew he wouldn’t last long in her mouth and there had only been 15 mins gone, she wanted him to get his moneys worth.

Shifting her body weight, Julie straddled Brian’s head lowering her pussy over his mouth. Pulling on the string at the side of her crotchless knickers, they slid off her round shapely arse. Brian had Julies exposed smoothly shaved pussy in his mouth in a flash.

Brian licked and probed Julies cunt.

‘Oh my god.’ he thought ‘I’m licking Julies cunt, Helen’s daughters cunt, in a brothel where she works as a hooker and probably has had a cock in there today!’

He felt her rubbing her clit over his tongue as she rode his face, as she did Julie leant down and started licking and sucking his heavy balls while gently wanking him against her face. He felt the first one pop into her mouth, tongue swirling around it as he licked her pussy out. ‘She’s fucking filthy,’ he thought, ‘much filthier than her mother’ - as he pushed two fingers inside her again and sucked on her clit.

She could feel it coming after a few minutes and knew she couldn’t stop it. Brian, her mums husband, was about to make her cum. Sucking on his cock and feeling his tongue and fingers invade her pussy was just getting too much for her. Knowingly or not he started rubbing her arsehole which always turned her on immensely. Julie hadn’t properly cum with a punter for weeks but this wasn’t an ordinary punter.. it was her ‘step father’.

She buried her face between Brian’s legs, gripping onto his raging cock as she felt her orgasm hit. Julie controlled it well, didn’t scream out like she wanted to, but she felt her pussy twitching on his fingers as she spasmed and breathed hard. Julie was a creamer when she came and felt her juices sliding out into Brian’s mouth who was greedily licking and probing her still.

Tasting her, Brian was thrilled that Julie had orgasmed. For a part of him that was achievement enough, to have pleased a woman. But he could feel his balls bursting, the viagra had kept him rock hard but he needed to cum soon. Feeling Julie suck his balls as he licked her, feeling her hand grip him as she came left his cock aching. He really wanted to take the blindfold off and see her pussy over his face, but he kept it on as he’d agreed.

Julie sat up quickly trying to compose herself. Light headed and tingling she looked to see Brian’s cock so hard and engorged she knew it was time to release his load soon.

“Brian, where do you want to cum?” She asked breathlessly.

12