Brother and Boyfriend Caught

Story Info
I didn't expect my brother & boyfriend to get along so well.
860 words
4.33
43.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a tough day at the office I was glad to finally be home to my boyfriend Anthony. He'd been working from home all day which I knew always made him horny. The text messages I'd received on my lunch break had confirmed it. The terms "ready and waiting" and "long and hard" had featured in those messages.

Remembering that horny exchange I increased my pace up the hallway to our apartment. A nice fuck was a great way to relax after a long day at work and I knew that that was one thing my boyfriend could guarantee whenever required.

Dropping my things in the living room I heard a rustling from the bedroom and a deep moan I knew was Anthony's and realised that he really was "ready and waiting". I hurriedly walked to the bedroom, already feeling a stirring in my loins as I opened the door.

"This isn't what it looks like," my boyfriend protested as I walked into our bedroom.

"Really Anthony?" I took another step into the room, my dick swelling as I did so. "Because it looks like your balls deep in my brother."

"It's my fault," Joe, my youngest and cheesiest brother, added with a grin, still lying under the weight of my man. "I caught him coming out of the shower and I couldn't help myself. I mean, you know what he's got to give."

"I'm so sorry babe," Anthony muttered guiltily as he began to withdraw the 8 inch cock I knew so well from my brother's hole.

"Did I say I was angry?" I rubbed my own substantial erection through my pants, drawing their gaze as I sat on the edge of the bed. "Don't stop."

The naked bodies on the bed froze, both men looking at me with a mixture of arousal and confusion, trying to work out if I really just granted them permission.

Knowing that actions speak louder than words I reached over and slapped Anthony on his firm, round ass, causing him to impale Joe again. Joe moaned deeply and I knew Anthony had hit that magical spot he had hit in me so many times before.

To further confirm my intentions I removed my jeans, freeing my 7 inch cut dick, and took a seat that allowed me the best view of the action that was about to take place on my bed.

Anthony looked into Joe's eyes as Joe wrapped his legs around my boyfriend's back, driving him yet deeper inside. That was all the confirmation Anthony needed and he proceeded to pick up the rhythm I assumed I had interrupted. I grabbed my rock hard cock and started stroking, watching my stud of a boyfriend making full use of the bottom that had presented itself to him.

My focus was drawn back to my brother as his hand reached for his dick. I could tell he was close to his conclusion. It was only then that I properly noticed how much bigger his cock was than my own. It had to be 9 inches and thick. Not fair! How did he get a dick that big?

My jealousy was quickly replaced by pure arousal as my brother moaned deeply, his legs squeezing Anthony's back tighter, wanting his dick harder and deeper.

Anthony quickened his pace, slamming the full length of his hard cock deep with each thrust. This new view of my smoking hot boyfriend doing what he did best was very quickly bringing me to the edge of orgasm and I knew before long my hand would be covered with my ejaculation.

"Fuck Anthony, you're making me cum!" Joe's legs had straightened and his body grew tense as he stroked his massive cock hard and fast. He moaned again, a deep animal sound, as his cum fired from his cock, painting his smooth chest and abs. He fired four or five more thick juicy shots before his hands fell to his sides and he looked into Anthony's eyes encouragingly.

Anthony looked my way for approval. I nodded slightly, my own cock throbbing in my hand. Anthony renewed his pace preparing to unload deep inside my, now spent, little brother. His hands gripped Joe's shoulders and as he grunted and drove his entire length into Joe I knew he was releasing his seed, thick and strong, into his willing hole.

As usual the sound of that grunt, together with the knowledge that my man had found the ecstasy of his orgasm sent me over the edge and my own cock throbbed and my body shuddered as I shot my load high and wide, spraying cum over myself, the chair I sat on and the carpet below.

Anthony, now removed from my brother, who lay spent on the bed, walked over to me, kissing me deep and hard.

"Thank you," he whispered in my ear.

"That wasn't the first time was it?" I asked quietly.

"No," he replied, some of the previous guilt returning to his face.

"Let's make sure it isn't the last, " I kissed him deeply, running my hand over his diminishing erection. "And you owe me a load."