Brother and Sister Ch. 01

Story Info
Some things just happen by chance.
2.8k words
4.1
52.9k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

It all started in the fall that Kate turned 18, during her final year of high school. Her SAT scores had come back, and she had just one more chance to retake the SATs before her college apps were due. Kate's twin brother Chris, on the other hand, hadn't even bothered to show up to half the classes that first semester.

Her brother was what other kids might call an asshole, the kind of guy who'd put a used condom in your locker, or spill juice "accidentally" on your paper right before you needed to turn it in. The kind of guy who heckled the school basketball team just for the hell of it, a regular troll. He got into fights and had been caught selling pot at school, but that wasn't even the worst of it. Once, on a dare, he detonated firecrackers at the school talent show, causing complete chaos for about 15 minutes before people realized what was really going on. One of the parents got their arm broken in the mayhem, and her brother was nearly expelled. Another time, he stole a teacher's car, and driven it around for the better part of a month before being discovered and giving it back. Luckily, the teacher did not press the matter further and her brother was able to avoid a jail sentence.

Kate's mom did her best keep him under control, but she couldn't be everywhere at once, having to work multiple part-time jobs to support them. It didn't help that Kate's dad had run out on them when they were little, leaving Kate's mom to fend for herself. And on top of all that, that fall, Kate's older half-sister Kelly had come running back home without a place to stay after breaking up with her fiancé. Her third fiancé.

In all, it was a little hard for Kate to concentrate on the SAT's. But that fall something happened to Kate that made concentrating on the SAT's even harder.

That night could have been a night like any other. Chris was nowhere to be found, Kelly was still going through the aftermath of her breakup, drinking again and crying about her no-good ex-fiance, while Kate and Kate's mom consoled her. When Kelly and her mom finally went to sleep and Kate could stop pretending to feel sorry for Kelly, Kate did her best to open up her books and get some studying done. Unable to make any meaningful progress, Kate decided to just continue the next day.

But that night, when Kate woke up later to pee, she heard voices coming from Kelly's room. At first, Kate didn't think much of it as she headed to the bathroom, only thinking that Kelly was sleep-talking. However, as she went down the hallway she noticed a small light coming from that same room. Just then, Kate heard something from Kelly's room that stopped her dead in her tracks.

"Stop that... don't touch me..."

It was Kelly's voice, and it sounded annoyed.

"Stop! I have work tomorrow..."

Sounds of Kelly's bed creaking were also coming from the room, and to her horror, Kate suddenly heard her brother's voice as well.

"Why would I stop, you know you love it..."

Kate absolutely could not believe what she just heard. That was Chris' voice! He normally crashed in the roomy attic upstairs but evidently he wasn't there.

The hallway was dark, and Kate deliberately stayed in the shadows as she inched closer to peer into her sister's room. As she got closer, she saw her siblings, the two siblings she had grown up with. Except Chris was in only his boxers, naked from the waist up, while Kelly was lying on her back, with her nightshirt pushed upward, naked from the waist down. Kelly's pussy was completely exposed, with nothing covering it except for a small patch of hair above her swollen slit and Chris' hand.

Kate's eyes almost jumped out of their sockets as the scene unfolded before her, watching horrified as Chris' fingers rubbed Kelly's dark, swollen mound. There was almost nothing Chris wouldn't dare to do, but fucking their own sister was crossing a line. And Kelly, even though you could say she got around, she would never fuck her own brother. But that was exactly what Kate was about to witness, and despite her horror, Kate found herself unable to tear her eyes away.

Her two siblings continued to struggle, Chris was now using his weight to pin one of Kelly's legs down. Kate saw her sister frantically trying to pull Chris' hand away, but Chris caught one then both of Kelly's wrists, pressing them against the headboard.

"No... don't do that... stop it now, Chris!"

"Shh, you don't want to wake Mom or Kate, do you?"

"Fuck you..."

Kate heard Chris chuckle.

"That's what I'm about to do."

Part of Kate wanted to call out to them, maybe to make Chris stop, or to tell them what they were doing was wrong, or at least to let them know that she was awake and standing right outside the room. But something held her back.

"Chris, you assh—"

But Kelly's voice suddenly cut off as Chris kissed her full on the mouth. The kiss seemed to last forever, as Kate watched with sickening fascination.

As Kate watched them, she realized Chris and Kelly were more alike than she was willing to admit. They both had dark brown, practically black hair and crystal blue eyes that had ensnared some poor soul of the opposite gender more than a few times. Not only did they look alike, they were both outgoing, able to strike up a conversation with anyone. And they both had gorgeous bodies. Kelly's slender frame accentuated by her shapely hips and thighs, with full breasts that were just slightly upturned that bespoke femininity, while Chris was over 6 feet tall, with broad shoulders and an upper body that was almost completely smooth, tightly muscled along his back and down his arms. Kate had no idea how Chris could look that good, as Kate had never seen him go to the gym.

By the time the two of them stopped kissing, Chris and Kelly were both breathing hard, and so was Kate somehow. Kate could feel a tension building in the room, and Kelly had gone still, looking down between her legs.

"Oh my god... don't..."

All this time, Chris' hand had never left Kelly's pussy, and Kate's eyes followed Kelly's to where Chris' index finger had been continuously rubbing Kelly's swollen mound. Kelly's slit was glistening with moisture, and a drop of clear liquid slowly beaded out as Chris suddenly slowed down his pace. It was so wrong, should have been so wrong, to see Chris and Kelly like that, yet Kate was unable to find any revulsion in her siblings' faces, or in herself for watching them.

"No... oh don't... oh..."

Kate could hear Kelly's breathing become strangled now, as Kelly looked up at Chris, her two siblings eyes meeting. Kelly's mouth was slightly parted and her look was strange, half-expressionless, and almost uncomfortable, and yet, with a hint of anticipation. Kate had never seen her sister look like that before. A mischievous grin crept onto Chris' face, and Kate saw him abruptly begin to rub Kelly harder and faster. The muscles rippled up his arm as Chris worked his index finger into that little bump between Kelly's legs, there was even a soft sloshing sound echoing the room now.

Butterflies were dancing in Kate's stomach as she watched, and Kate could feel her own face getting hot. A few moments later, Kate saw Kelly suddenly throw her head back. As Kelly turned her head away, Kate heard a moan escape Kelly's lips, a soft cry that was unlike any sound that she had ever heard Kelly or anyone make before. Time seemed to slow down, as Kelly's moan became soft, shuddering gasps.

Chris finally pulled his hand away after Kelly's breathing had evened, and then Kate saw Chris lean in and whisper something in Kelly's ear. Kelly lay there for a while, eyes closed, until she suddenly got up and gave Chris a glare, before turning to the huge bulge in front of his boxers.

"I suck you off then you get the fuck out of my bedroom," Kate could hear Kelly say grudgingly, as Chris lay there with his arms behind his head, waiting.

"Yea, whatever sis... now suck my cock... "

Kate had to draw in a sharp breath as she watched Kelly slowly take off Chris' boxers, and grab ahold of his cock. Christ, it was Kate's first time seeing her twin brother's cock and it was big, much bigger than she thought. She stood there completely mesmerized as she watched Kelly begin to stroke Chris' cock, making it harden, then lean down and insert it into her red little mouth. It wasn't like Kate was a complete stranger to sex, Kate had tried it a couple of times with her boyfriend Nick, but Nick was much smaller and Kate had never sucked a cock before, even Nick's. And now she was witnessing her own sister Kelly do exactly that, sucking their brother's massive cock.

Kate found herself getting closer to see better, as Chris groaned and slapped Kelly's ass.

"Oh yeah... do that thing swirl thing with your tongue..."

Kate heard Kelly grunt as Chris encouraged her, her head bobbing up and down while she gripped the base of Chris' cock, squelching sounds crossing the room. As Kate watched the two of them, she noticed Kelly's pussy was getting even wetter, a long string of pussy juice dripping in front of Chris' face.

Chris smacked Kelly's ass again, saying, "Fuck, you love sucking cock, you slut..."

Kate couldn't believe that Chris just said that to their own sister, but she didn't have time to think about it, as she saw Chris suddenly pull Kelly's pussy towards him and practically stuff his face into her ass. Kelly stopped sucking, and Kate heard her sputter.

"No Chris, wait... don't... I haven't showered..."

But Chris didn't seem to care, and Kate could heard a loud gasp from Kelly as she clutched Chris' thighs, just as he began to eat her pussy. Kelly went back to sucking Chris' cock, and for a while they held a sixty-nine position, until Kelly suddenly stopped sucking again. This time, Kate could see Kelly's whole body stiffen as her beautiful face left Chris' cock and became again almost expressionless, her brows furrowed and her mouth half open. A moment later Kelly suddenly collapsed forward, crying out with that soft moan again, burying her head in her arms. Kelly's moans became intertwined with soft sighs as Kelly muffled her voice. Simultaneously, Kelly pushed her pussy further into Chris' face, rolling her hips.

Kate saw Kelly go still eventually and the room was silent for a moment before Chris sat up and began to pull Kelly to him.

"Chris... please..."

But Chris totally ignored Kelly as he lifted Kelly around the waist like a doll, settling her on top of him, his cock pointing upright against her stomach and pussy.

He rubbed himself against her like that, never inserting his cock, until Kelly seemed to finally give in. Kelly pulled off her nightshirt and wrapped her arms around Chris' neck, pushing her breasts in front of his face, as Kate watched Chris put his cock into their sister's slit. It must have been a tight fit, Kate could hear her sister whimper slightly, as if in pain. Both Chris and Kelly were panting heavily now, as Kelly started to move her hips, riding her brother's cock while Chris slowly thrust upwards.

As Kelly continued to ride him, Chris reached up to cup Kelly's breasts, and when Kelly arched her back in response, Kate saw Chris begin to twist and pinch Kelly's pink Hershey's kiss nipples between his fingers. Kate heard Kelly begin to moan softly each time Chris' cock went into her, and judging from what Kate had seen already, Kelly was probably close again. Kelly pushed her face into the crook of Chris' neck, just as Chris reached around to grab Kelly's hips.

"Oh god... Chris... "

Chris was thrusting really hard now, gripping Kelly's round butt cheeks and slamming up into her. Each time he thrust Kate could hear the slapping sound of flesh on flesh. They didn't seem to care how much noise they were making, and the slaps grew louder and louder, until it was a constant barrage. This time when Kelly cried out, it was almost a scream, and Chris groaned in response, thrusting even harder. Kelly moaned again as laid her head against Chris' shoulder. Then Kate saw her brother's handsome face contort as he groaned again, thrusting hard suddenly before finally slowing, rocking Kelly's hips on top of him. Kelly seemed to notice Chris slow down as well as she ran her hands across his chest, murmuring something.

Kate was unable to catch what Kelly said at first but as Kelly rolled over with a soft sigh she said it again.

"I hate you..."

Her naked, exhausted sister Kelly slowly closed her eyes, just as a bit of Chris' semen trickled out from Kelly's pussy down her thigh, reflecting in the light. Kate watched Chris lie there for a while, also fully naked, his cock huge but flaccid now, completely soaked in Kelly's juices and his own semen as he looked at the rise and fall of Kelly's breasts. After a few moments, Kelly's breathing became deep and even.

Kate watched until Chris finally got up, gently lifting Kelly's hand off his chest. He grabbed his boxers, using it to clean first between Kelly's legs then his own, then grabbed and put on his shirt. He pulled the covers over Kelly, then turned off the lamp on Kelly's nightstand, making to turn around and leave the room.

Adrenaline jolted Kate out of her stupor, as she suddenly realized she was about to be discovered. In an instant she dashed across the hallway, and flew into bed in her room, desperately hoping that Chris still hadn't turned around when she crossed the entrance to Kelly's room and noticed her. Kate's heart was pounding harder than it ever had as she lay in bed and pretended to be asleep, and after a while she heard the sound of the attic ladder being pulled down and her brother's footsteps receding. When Kate finally opened her eyes to take a peek, the house was dark and silent again. Even then, Kate waited just a little longer, before she got up to take that piss that had made her the unsuspecting bystander of a family porno.

As she peed, Kate realized the first of three things. Her panties were soaked, and not by piss. Kate had never seen anybody have sex before like that, two gorgeous bodies, joined together, and moreover, the two were brother and sister. The whole thing seemed completely surreal, and while Kate struggled with herself to decide whether to be revolted or not, her body was undeniably aroused.

As Kate went back down that hallway and saw herself pass the hallway mirror, she realized something else. It was that she couldn't help but feel a tinge of jealousy. As Kate thought it about it, it didn't make any sense, it was completely ridiculous. Why should she be jealous? It was true that Kelly was the prettier sister. Kate's own dirty blonde hair, dark brown eyes just couldn't compare, and she lacked the shapely thighs and full breasts her sister had. But Kate had always been the smarter one, while Kelly was the slutty one. Yes, that's what she was, a slut, Kate thought to herself vindictively. A slut that fucked her own brother.

Even as she thought it, she found herself disgusted with herself. No matter what happened, they were still sisters. Kate tried to rid herself of those negative thoughts, to calm herself down, but no matter what she did, that tinge of jealousy wouldn't go away. There was something else there, something much deeper, because all her life, she always thought that she was the sister closer to Chris, since they were twins and went to school together. Yet clearly, Kelly was somehow much, much closer, so close that the two of them were even fucking.

As Kate fell asleep that night, she realized the last and perhaps most burdensome thing. Kate could remember the way, or perhaps more importantly, the way Kelly hadn't looked as she drew out Chris' cock earlier that night. There had been no surprise at all in her sister's face, while Kate herself had been shocked. It meant that the fucking two of them had fucked before, and there was no telling when they had started sleeping with each other. It also meant that they'd probably keep doing it, and that Kate had to decide how to live with the two of them for the rest of the year, until either she went to college or until one of them moved out. And then Kate wondered finally, right before she drifted off, whether her Mom knew and if not, whether she should tell her.