Brother and Sister Finally Fuck

Story Info
Mature brother and sister have sex for the first time.
895 words
4.23
90.9k
87
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rang and there stood my sister Kelly.

"Well it's finally over. I'm a single woman."

Kelly had been having troubles with her husband for a number of years. She finally couldn't take it any longer and she divorced him. I knew how she felt. I divorced five years ago and it was ugly. Kelly walked into the living room and threw her arms around my neck. We were always close but this was something different. Our faces were so close. I could smell her perfume. She leaned in close and we kissed.

Damn, I didn't quite know what to do. I ended up pulling Kelly into my body. Our mouths opened and our tongues touched. I could feel my dick stirring in my pants.

"Please Dan, no games. I need you."

I never knew us to play games. I brought my hands up to her shirt and I felt her breasts. Kelly wasn't big breasted. It didn't matter. I rubbed the front of her shirt. I could feel her nipples getting hard beneath her bra. I guess I got a bit crazy. I pulled on her shirt and ripped it from her body. I flipped my sister around and removed her bra.

Kelly's face said she couldn't believe what I just did. I then reached out and placed my hands on her shoulders. She knew what I wanted her to do. She knelt down in front of me. I undid my belt while Kelly pulled my pants and briefs to the floor. There was my dick dangling in front of her face. I'm around six inches in length but my dick is very thick. Kelly leaned in and took me in her mouth.

I saw her look up as she bobbed up and down my prick. I was slowly growing in her mouth. It had been a long time since I was with a female let alone my sister. What can I say. I wanted Kelly pretty badly right then. My sister made me rock hard with her mouth. I pulled her to her feet. We stripped out of the rest of our clothes and I led Kelly back to my bedroom.

Kelly got onto her back. I got onto the bed. I pulled her legs apart. Taking hold of my hard cock I rubbed the shaft across her mound. That got Kelly revved up.

"Please Dan, fuck me hard!"

She didn't have to tell me twice. I slowly fed my sister the entire length of my dick. I took hold of her legs and pushed them towards her chest. I slid all the way into my sister's wet hole. Kelly was getting very vocal. She told me to pound her pussy with my cock. That is what I did. There was no holding back. I buried my thick dick as deep as I could.

I told Kelly that from now on she was my fuck plaything.

"Yes, yes I only want you Dan!"

My sister's pussy was all slick with her love juices. I was able to feed her my cock again and again. I don't know how long we went at it. Kelly said her pussy was getting raw from the fucking she was taking. I kept feeding her until I was almost ready to pop. I entered my sister a few more times and then I arched my back. I blew hot strands of my seed into my sister's body. I believe we both cried out as she squeezed my cum from me.

I had a lot to give my sister. I came for many minutes until I felt like I was finally empty. I pulled out and collapsed next to my sister's body. Kelly leaned over and kissed me.

"I love you so much Dan," she told me.

Kelly soon forgot her bad marriage. We were in each others bed fucking constantly. Kelly couldn't get enough of my cock it seemed. I loved to give my sister my cream. I always hated to use a condom. My sister liked it rough from time to time. I would take her from behind while pulling on her hair. I would pound her pussy as I slapped her ass as well.

Neither of us could be called models but we loved fucking each other to completion. I never pulled out nor did I shoot my load on her belly or back. Kelly always took my baby seed deep into her belly. Often times when we were both wound up, I would tell Kelly I was planting my seed. Kelly would scream out loud and tell me she wanted my baby. It did make for exciting lovemaking.

One time Kelly asking me if I was serious about what I said. You mean about planting my seed , I asked her. Kelly said she had started to fantasize what it would be like. Neither of us had children from our previous marriages. I was surprised Kelly would want that. We were both in our late thirties. Kelly said if I wanted a baby with her she would get off the birth control pills.

I know how crazy it sounds but I said I would think about it. In the meantime my cock is buried most nights inside my sister's tight hole. She is taking load after load from me and the fucking never stops.