Brother and Sister have Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had missionary sex twice. They had sixty-nine sex. They had anal sex. He gave her multiple orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock, and she returned the orgasmic favor by stroking him, sucking him, and blowing him.

'Thank you, Jesus,' thought Michael suddenly feeling religious by God answering his prayers in allowing him to have sex with his sister. 'With her attending a parochial high school and with the strict upbringing of nuns who believed in spanking and corporal punishment, the biggest whores are Catholic women. Tempted to buy her a pair of kneepads for Christmas, seemingly, the biggest whores are those women who are comfortable kneeling on their knees.'

# # #

Not paying attention to the time, engrossed in them having sex, and now enjoying the afterglow of sex, something they never should have done, they fell asleep in each other's arms engulfed in romantic bliss. Naked and totally exposed, not even covered by a sheet, not imagining that they'd fall asleep, after having incestuous sex, they soundly slept in their parents' bed. Their dirty, little secret, thinking that they'd get away with having sex with one another without be detecting, this would be their dirty, little secret that the hoped to hide from their parents.

Deeply sleeping after a night of forbidden sex, they never heard their mother and/or their father returning home from their date night. They never heard them unlocking the front door, closing the front door, and talking about the sexual details of their date. Even if they heard them, it would be too late to cover their nakedness and scurry out of their parent's bed. Something as shocking as it was nasty, they were still in bed naked with one another while sleeping.

As soon as their parents walked up the stairs, rounded the corner, and reached their opened bedroom door, they were stunned. They couldn't believe their eyes. Angela, their mother, and Jack, their father, stopped dead in their tracks to stare at their naked children holding one another while naked in their bed. Obviously, brother and sister had sex.

Their parents didn't have to guess to know that they had sex, incestuous sex with one another. Taking one look at Crystal and Michael, they knew that they had licked, sucked, and fucked one another. Angela stared at her naked son and Jack stared at his naked daughter. With them both discussing in private how they'd love to have sex with their adult children, now was their chance.

As if she had never seen a naked prick before, Angela stared at her son's naked, semi-erect cock. As if he had never seen naked breasts before, Jack stared at his daughter's big, naked breasts and her erect nipples. As if both were asking one another for permission to do that most, sexually forbidden thing that they could do with their adult children, they looked at one another. Yet, with them both swingers and on the same sexual page, they had already voiced their sexual attraction to their adult children many times.

Only, turning the tables on brother and sister having sex, wouldn't they be shocked and surprised to know that their parents' date night was with them having swinging sex with their friends? Unbeknownst to their children, their parents were swingers. Now, after seeing their naked children and suspecting that they had forbidden sex with one another, mother and father were ready to have illicit sex with daughter and son.

They were willing and ready to have sloppy seconds with their adult children, they both wanted to have incestuous sex with them. Jack wanted his daughter Crystal to suck his cock while he felt her big tits and fingered her erect nipples. Angela wanted to stroke and suck her son's prick while he felt and fondled her naked breasts. Not stopping there, father wanted to fuck his daughter and mother wanted to make love to her son.

"She has big, beautiful breasts," said Jack to his wife while staring at his daughter's naked tits. "She has your tits."

His wife smiled and nodded.

"And he has such a big dick," said Michael's mother to her husband. "He has your big cock."

# # #

Wanting to surprise them, Jack and Angela stripped themselves naked in front of their sleeping children. Her father sat on his daughter's side of the bed. While she lay sleeping, as if she was something pricelessly precious and breakable, he gently touched, felt, and fondled her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. Then, not stopping there, he sucked her big nipples while fingering and masturbating her pussy. He rubbed her naked clit and fingerfucked her already wet pussy.

Still not stopping there, with him always wanting her to blow him, taking the risk of awakening his daughter, Jack stood beside his daughter and slowly slid his erect prick along his daughter's sleeping, full, red, full lips. Only, instead of awakening Crystal, to his surprise, she parted her lips in her sleep. Then, when she did, Jack stuck his cock in his daughter's mouth. As if she was dreaming of giving someone a blowjob, she sucked her father's prick in her sleep.

Angela sat on her son's side of the bed while staring down at Michael's semi-erect, naked penis with as much love as she stared at his cock with sexual arousal. While he lay sleeping, unable to control herself from touching him, she touched his naked, sleeping penis with her manicured fingertips. Not stopping there, holding his cock in her hand, she fondled his naked dick and slowly stroked his naked cock. Something she always wanted to do but never thought she'd have the chance to do, she was masturbating her son.

While father was having sex with his adult daughter, mother was having sex with her adult son. Then, with Michael growing harder and bigger in his mother's hand, Angela leaned down to take his quickly, hardening cock in her mouth. While Crystal was blowing her father in her sleep, Angela was blowing her son in his sleep. While stroking him harder and faster, she sucked her son's engorged, sleeping penis. In the way that her husband was having sleeping sex with their daughter, she was having sleeping sex with their son.

As if she was dreaming about blowing her brother, Michael, Crystal parted her lips and licked the head of her father's erect prick with her tongue before taking him inside of her mouth. In the way that her mother was sucking Michael's prick, Crystal was sucking her father's prick. Then, as soon as Jack humped his daughter's mouth harder and faster while putting a gentle hand to the back of her pretty head, he awakened her.

"Daddy," said Crystal with shocked surprise while pushing his cock out of her mouth with her tongue to speak.

As if she was still dreaming, she looked at her father with disbelief to see him standing beside the bed naked and with a massive and wet erection. Then, realizing that she was naked, too, she covered her naked breasts with her hands. With them both naked, clearly, she clearly suspected that her father was having sex with her. Then, when she looked over and saw her mother having sex with her brother, she knew that her father was having sex with her, too.

"Oh, my God, Daddy. I'm so embarrassed. I'm so ashamed. I can't believe you're seeing me naked. What are you doing and why are you here?"

Her father laughed.

"I live here and you're in my bed," he said with another laugh.

She rubbed her eyes and yawned.

"What time is it?"

She rubbed her eyes and wiped her lips with the back of her hand while making a face as if she had just eaten a bug. Unsure if she was dreaming, not waiting for him to answer her first question, she asked him another question. She looked at her father dazed, shocked, and puzzled. Then, she stared down at her father's throbbing and pulsating, erect prick.

"Did you just have your cock in my mouth, Daddy" she asked with embarrassment, shame, and shock? "Did you force me to give you a sleeping blowjob? Unless I was dreaming, I feel as if I was just blowing you."

# # #

Obviously, suspecting that her father had forced her to blow him in her sleep, she had awakened to feel and see his prick buried in her mouth. While she was sucking her Dad, he was feeling her big tits and pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. Seemingly, she couldn't believe that her own father had taken sexual advantage of her while she was sleeping. Then, when she looked over at her mother, she was still blowing her brother.

Yet, instead of being angry, she was sexually aroused. In the way that Michael not only wanted to have sex with his sister but also, he wanted to have sex with his mother. Obviously, mother and father didn't have to force their children to have sex with them. Whether they were sleeping or wide awake, they'd willingly have incestuous sex with their parents.

Yet, seemingly embarrassed for sexually taking advantage of his sleeping daughter, instead of answering her question, her father ignored his daughter's question. Nonetheless, not to be denied a blowjob from his naked daughter, not taking no for an answer, he leaned closer, lifted her head by her hair, and impaled her mouth with his erect prick again. He humped his daughter's mouth while fucking her face. He continued feeling her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

Not one to turn down giving someone a blowjob, especially when that someone was her father, without complaint or struggle, Crystal accepted her father's hard dick in her mouth again. An experienced cocksucker, she loved sucking cock, especially her father's big prick. She loved when men ejaculated cum in her mouth. She loved receiving cum baths. Stroking him faster and harder while sucking him deeper, clearly, she wanted her father to cum in her mouth.

"Cum Daddy, cum. Cum in my mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth," said Crystal removing her father's prick from her mouth to speak. Then, reinserting his erect cock in her willing and consensual mouth again, she stroked him faster while sucking him deeper. "Cum, Daddy, Cum. Cum in my mouth," she said removing his cock from her mouth again to speak. "I want to taste you. I want to swallow you."

# # #

Michael awakened seeing his sister blowing their father and his mother blowing him.

"Mom," said Michael with shocked surprise.

If it wasn't enough that his mother was sucking his prick, she was naked. He couldn't believe his mother was naked. While she stroked him and sucked him, he felt his mother's big, naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples.

Then, he put a gentle hand behind his mother's head. In the way that his father had put a gentle hand to the back of his sister's head and humped his sister's mouth and fucked her face, he humped his mother's mouth and fucked her face. Making her even more sexually aroused, he continued feeling her big tits and pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

Clearly, his sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe that his mother was blowing him. He couldn't believe that his mother was not only sucking his cock but also that she wanted him to cum in her mouth. He couldn't believe that his mother was having sex with him in the same way that his sister was having sex with their father and in the way that she already had sex with him.

"Oh, Michael. Don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm cumming," she said temporarily removing his hard, erect prick from her mouth to speak.

Then, as soon as she reinserted his cock in her mouth again, he exploded a second load of cum in his mother's mouth and all over her face.

"Oh, Mom. Mom," said Michael cumming together with his mother.

Then, masturbating his mother after she sucked his cock, he rubbed her clit while fingerfucking her pussy. Just as it didn't take their father long to shoot a load of cum in his daughter's mouth, it didn't take Michael long to shoot a load of cum in his mother's mouth. As soon as he did, returning the favor of oral sex, he moved between his mother's legs. He licked her pussy while rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her cunt.

# # #

After he already had sex with his sister and had sex with his mother, too, and after his sister already had sex with him and with his father, ready to take the next step, they became swingers. Swinging together, they shared their naked bodies not only with one another but also with strangers, too. A rare sexual fantasy, swinging men lined up to have sex with mother and daughter just as swinging women lined up to have sex with father and son.

Regulars at the swinging parties, mother had sex with her son while brother had sex with his sister. Father had sex with his daughter while daughter had sex with his sister. Yet, sadly, all good things must cum to an end. As shocked as she was surprised, Crystal was pregnant. Even though she was having sex with only her brother and her father at the time, and not yet with other swingers, she didn't know if her baby was her brother's baby or her father's baby.

Since brother and sister loved one another and were close enough in age, especially with him looking older and her looking younger, they decided to move to another state and raise their child as if they were husband and wife. Pretending that they were married, no one would know or even suspect that they were brother and sister. With him looking more like his father and her looking more like her mother, they didn't look as if they were brother and sister.

THE END

12