Brother & Sister Love Pt. 01

Story Info
New Found Love.
2.3k words
4.12
27.6k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a bit over six months since our parents were killed in an auto accident by a young driver on pot. My sister and I have had a hard time taking care of all the paperwork, insurance, the burial and all the other necessary things that children have to do in cases like this.

My name is David and my sister's name is Diane. I am 21 and she is 19 and we lived with our parents.

I am 5'9", 175, red hair, green eyes, athletic build and though I never measured my cock, it isn't small.

Diane is 5'7", about 130, nice figure, nice ass and full tits which I dream about.

Fortunately, mom and dad made sure we would be well provided for in case anything happened to them.

I managed to take a year off from college, as my sister was able to do the same.

Finally, after all these months, we were able to say we we're finished with all the things that had to be done.

One night we were having dinner and too much wine and after dinner, we had some more wine which wasn't the smartest thing to do. As we were in the living room, sitting next to each other, my sister started crying a bit. I pulled her to me and hugged her. I told her that we were finally finished with all the difficult stuff and everything would be alright.

Then, I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. But she moved and our lips met and the kiss got more intense. I pulled back and she looked at me and said, "David, I need you. I know it's wrong but I need you. Please."

"Sis, you know it's wrong."

"David, but I don't care. I want to make love to you. I need to."

We got up from the couch and went to my bedroom. We hugged and we started undressing. I undressed first and laid on the bed. Even though she was my sister, my cock was hard. When she removed her bra, her full tits were in front of me and they were gorgeous. She pulled her thong down and revealed a beautiful smooth pussy. Then she laid next to me.

"Sis, you're gorgeous."

"You aren't so bad yourself as she looked at my cock and balls."

I pulled her to me and our hands roamed over each other's nakedness. After a lot of foreplay my sister said, "Fuck me David. I want your cock inside me. I need to feel your cum shooting inside me."

I mounted my sister and my cock slid in easily until it was deep inside her. I started fucking my sister. She started moaning with each thrust. Her fingernails were digging into my back as her hips arched upwards. I then told her I was going to cum. She pulled my hips to her as I continued fucking her. Then I shot streams of cum into her cunt. She started yelling out, "I'm cumming David...I'm cumming." Then she exploded in multiple orgasms then almost passed out. With my cock still in her, I hugged and kissed her and told her I loved her.

We rested a bit and talked about what we were going to do next. After a little talking we decided to continue what we just started. Then I said to her, "Diane, we should go away for a short vacation. We need to be away for awhile."

"You know brother, that's not a bad idea."

"I'll check around to find a nice place we can visit and I'll make the arrangements."

"That sounds perfect. I can't wait to be alone with my big brother."

After several days I read about a resort, not too far from us, maybe a six or seven hour drive that sounded interesting. The place was called the Double C Resort. I told Diane that the place is owned by a porno queen and the resort is only for those over 18 and it caters to guests who want to enjoy themselves without any restrictions.

We discussed the place and I said, "Diane, it sounds perfect. We can go there and be ourselves without any guilt. What do you say?"

"Sounds interesting. Make the reservations."

So, the next day I called and made reservations for a week's stay and we would be there this coming Monday.

Over the next few days we got everything ready and packed and we left early Monday morning expecting to be at the resort by early afternoon.

The drive was long but enjoyable and we finally arrived around 1:00 p.m. We found the office and went inside to check in. Our eyes opened wide when we saw the young lady at the front desk naked. She introduced herself as Jessie and that she was the manager of the resort. She also told us that her mother owned the resort and her name was Lisa and yes, she was a porno queen who designed the resort with her father. She advised us that her mother is usually walking around the resort to make sure the guests are enjoying their stay and she could be recognized by her black cat tattoo near her smooth pussy.

We checked in and she gave us a long briefing of what there was at the resort. She explained that the guests are encouraged to enjoy their sexual preferences and not to be shy. Before we left, she asked us how long have we been married. Diane told her we weren't married, that we are brother and sister and she smiled and told us to enjoy our stay. Just as we were walking out she stopped us and offered us a dog tag each to wear if we wanted. One read Brother and one read Sister. We laughed and took them to wear.

We were taken to our chalet and unpacked and got naked, the dress code at the resort. We put on our dog tags and went outside to check out the resort. We didn't have to go far when we saw a woman giving a guy a blow job. We watched them until the guy came in her mouth. She swallowed every drop, then got up and they casually walked away, smiling at us.

Diane and I looked at each other and shook our heads and laughed. We continued on our walk. We found the restaurant and went in for a snack. The food was great and as we were eating a woman approached us. She stood in front of us and started to introduce herself when I saw her pussy tattoo. Before she finished, I said, "You're Lisa, the owner. Your daughter told us you walk around the resort. Your place is terrific. Please join us."

She sat down and asked us how we were doing. She looked at our dog tags and smiled and said, "At the resort you don't have to worry about what you do here. Nobody points fingers at anyone. Everyone here is here for their own reason...mainly to enjoy themselves without any incriminations."

"That's nice to know. My sister and I just recently started being intimate and we aren't sure how or if our relation is going to go."

"If I may offer my advice, I would continue your sexual relationship. There is nothing more special than having sex with a loved one. My daughter and I have sex all the time as does her father."

She continued, "If you guys want to talk to me about anything, just let me know. And if you want to get together while you are here, I am always available."

After a few more minutes she got up and told us to enjoy our stay and left.

We finished our snack and headed out to see more of the resort. In our walk we passed another young couple and noticed their dog tags also said brother and sister. We stopped them and introduced ourselves. They told us their names, Ron and Liz.

I asked them how long were they an item and Ron said that they started as soon as they were 18, almost five years ago. We told them that we just started. They congratulated us and told us that was the best thing they ever did and didn't regret it. We all walked together and got to know each other better.

Ron was about 5'6", 150, black hair, brown eyes and average build and a small cock.

Liz was about 5'6", 125, brown hair, brown eyes and not bad to look at with tits that seemed bigger than what they should be for her size.

Then Diane said, "This may sound stupid but do you participate with others while you are here?"

Liz replied, "Yes, we do. Since we can't do it at home, when we come here, we open up and enjoy others. Have you tried it?"

"No, we haven't tried that. I don't know if I could."

"Let me tell you, once you try it, you will love it."

"Well, it's something to think about."

Then we made plans to join them at dinner and we went out separate ways.

As we walked I said to Diane, "What did you think of Ron & Liz?"

"They are nice but I'm not sure about having sex with others."

"I agree. I think that is something to think about though for the future. Don't you?"

"I suppose so, but not just yet. Let's go back to the chalet so we can get to know each other better."

Then we picked up the pace to get back to the chalet. As soon as we got inside, we headed right to the bed. We wasted no time in making out and before we knew it, we were fucking like rabbits. Before too long I shot my cum into my sister's cunt. As my limp cock was slipping out her cunt, we continued hugging and kissing.

"You know David, I'm glad we are here. This place allows us to be who we are without any guilt."

"So am I."

"David, You're cock is hard again. Fuck me big brother."

"Gladly sis."

I then told her to get on all fours and as she did, I lined up my cock to her slit and my cock easily slipped into her cum filled cunt. With every thrust, her tits swayed back and forth and it wasn't long before I shot more cum into my sister.

We fell on the bed spent.

"Big brother can't keep up. Maybe we should try others to keep me satisfied?"

"Don't be so smart or I'll take you up on that."

We showered and got ready for dinner, which we had to dress for. We met Ron & Liz at the restaurant and got a nice table. The waitress took our order and we enjoyed the company and the ambiance and, of course the wine.

After dinner the four of us strolled the grounds and chatted. Before we realized it the time flew by and, for us, time to get to bed as we're a bit tired from the drive.

We went back to the chalet and got in another fuck before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I was still sleeping when I felt my cock get hard. I then felt a mouth covering my cock and my eyes opened wide when I saw my sister sucking my cock with her tits hanging down almost touching my balls. She looked at me smiling and continued sucking my cock. It didn't take long before I sprayed her mouth with my cum and I watched as she swallowed every drop.

When she was finished, we got up and showered and headed for breakfast.

We didn't see our new friends but Lisa came over and I asked her, "Do you think it is too early in our relationship to think about trying others?"

"It's never to early to try others. The worse that can happen is that you don't like it and don't do it again."

She continued, "I'm not saying to do it, but if you were thinking about it, this is the place to try."

With that she left and we finished breakfast and headed back to our chalet. We discussed what Lisa said and decided not to try others yet.

Before we ventured out, my sister and I fucked again.

The sun was already hot so we headed to the pool. We found a couple of lounges and sat down and took the sun. We watched as guests walked by. Some of the dog tags we wore read: Daddy, daughter, husband, not his wife, grandfather, granddaughter and others.

A couple walked by and saw our dog tags and theirs read, Brother and Sister. We exchanged pleasantries and asked if they cared to join us, which they did. Their names were Dottie and Ted.

Through conversation, we found out they lived not too far from us and they also just started a sexual relationship when they were both 19.

Dottie was a looker for sure. She was about 5'7", 125, blue eyes, blonde hair, full tits, a nice ass and nice legs.

Ted was about 5'9", 180, brown hair, brown eyes, athletic build and a nice sized cock and hanging balls.

By now it was time for lunch so the four of us are and talked. I asked them if they have tried others and they both said no. I told them that we haven't either.

Over the next few days the four of us hung out together and really enjoyed each other's company. Towards the end of the stay we invited them over to our chalet for a nightcap. The discussion again came up about sharing and Diane said, "David and I talked it over and although we aren't going to have others share in our relationship, we are open to having others join us."

Dottie replied, "Ted and I also discussed the same thing and, like you, we are ok with others joining us."

I smiled and said, "That being said and since we are all on the same page, if you guys want to join us and stay over, we would like that."

Look for Part 2