Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHhhhhh...gawd......"she moaned loudly and thrust her ass back forcing the plug to go deeper taking the 3 1/2 inch girth and until her ass was stretched wide, then the plug started sliding into her dark tunnel as her rectum slid down the other side until the plug sealed itself in her tight ass around the base, the Sapphire jeweled plug glowing in the sunlight. I stared in awe at the sight as Sandy moaned and whimpered. "OH gawd.. it feels like I have a tennis ball up my ass...." as she collapsed on the bed her hands gripping the sheets in her fist.

My cock was so damn hard I could use it to drive nails in 2x4, the bed was soaked in her juices along with spilled lube where I dropped the bottle without putting the cap back on. If I touched my dick right now I was sure I would explode. Reaching over and picking up my phone and started taking pictures of her plugged ass. The Sapphire sparkled in the bright sunlight.

Sandy was softly moaning and clenching her ass muscles, "Lee.....I feel so full..... but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Is it all the way in?"

I chuckled, "Baby not only is it all the way in, but I've never seen anyone take it up the ass as easily as you did......and it looks beautiful. Let me show you." Leaning over her I kissed the side of her face and held the phone where she could see the plug sticking out of the cheeks of her ass sparkling in the sunlight.

Reaching out with one hand and touching the screen with her finger, "Oh my gawd it's so pretty," she giggled softly. "It hurt a little....but now it just feels funny and I feel stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey."

"Here take my phone," I chuckled, "and look, I took several pictures. Tell me which one you like the best," Sandy was still laying down on her stomach, as I got up to put the lube up. My cock throbbed when I looked down at her ass and that Sapphire plug was shining at me.

Sandy took my phone and used her finger to scroll through the pictures I had taken of the plug in her ass, "Oh gawd....the sunlight hits it and makes it really shine in this one," she giggled as she rolled over on her back. "Ahhhhh," she groaned and eyes widened, "I felt it move when I rolled over."

I chuckled, taking the phone from her, "This is the picture I'll frame and put on my office wall." I had taken down Ava's in my office when I knew Sandy was coming. Later I would show her the two I took of Ava's when the time was right.

Sandy grinned and pointed at my erection, "I sure hope you lube your dick up good before you try putting it up my butt," she giggled. "You look like you're about to explode."

"Oh you think that's funny," I smile at her and reach under the pillow and grab the remote. Her eyes follow my movement not sure what's about to happen. As I stand up I turn it on to the lowest setting. Her eyes widen and her mouth opens in a silent O, as the butt plug starts vibrating in her ass. Gasping, her hands start to go down between her legs, but I stop her. "Ohhhhhhh......ohhhhhhhhh.....please...please... turn it off," she pleads as she squirms on the bed.

Leaning down over her, "That is the lowest setting....let's try a higher setting," and I turn it up a notch. Her thighs and pelvic area are vibrating and her pussy quivers and starts leaking. "Oooooooooooo.....ooooo.....pleassssseeeeee," she squeals and and twisting her body making her tits sway back and forth.

Having mercy on her I turn it off. "Looks like you nearly came again just from a vibrating butt plug up your cute ass. That tells me you should really enjoy having my cock up your ass. Nod your head if you're ready to see the playroom."

I asked her to just nod because she was laying there moaning softly and still writhing on the bed, her mouth open, and panting. She nodded her head and finally caught her breath and murmured, "yes..." softly.

"Good, rest a minute I'm gonna get you some water," I chuckled, "you've cum so many times you're going to be dehydrated.

She nodded her head again and grinned, "That...that was amazing.....it felt like my entire lower body was vibrating."

"Rest, I 'll be right back and we'll visit the playroom. I think you're going to like it."

...................................................

Ava moaned and clung to Nick as she recovered from two orgasms, and felt his cock soften inside her pussy. As soon as his parents left they had rushed back to Nick"s room and started making out. Wrapped in his arms, her heart was pounding as she felt her pussy quiver, and their combined juices dripped down her ass and on the bed. Nick had feasted on her pussy with his mouth and tongue, making her beg him to fuck her. And he did. But not before making her cum screaming his name as he nibbled, kissed and sucked on her clit.

Before she could recover Nick had crawled up her body and kissed her as he thrust balls deep in her wet, slick pussy. She could taste herself on his lips as he pounded in and out over and over. It had seemed like every stroke he was hitting her g-spot and soon another orgasm started at her core and spread upward until she thought her heart was going to jump out of her chest. They came at the same time moaning and calling out each other's names.

"Fuck Ava....." Nick mumbled as he buried his head in her neck and planted soft kisses, "I've been wanting to do that since we woke up this morning."

Ava was still catching her breath and running her hands up and down his back, "After those two orgasms," she murmured, "I'll forgive you for jacking off this morning. I was about ready to jump in the shower with you."

Nick rolled off of her to the side and pulled her to him. He chuckled, "Hell I had to jack off otherwise my dick would have tented my pants and I couldn't show up at breakfast with a hardon. It's a good thing you didn't get in the shower, because when we didn't show up for breakfast Mom would have sent Dad back up here."

"Believe me I was tempted, "Ava giggled. "but no way did I want to be late for breakfast and upset your Mom. I really like her and your Dad, and don't want to get on their bad side right off the bat."

"You don't have to worry about that you have already won them over," replied Nick as he stroked her back. "When Dad and I talked he said he really likes you and thought you were just what I needed. He said not only were you beautiful but had a good head on your shoulders, plus he could sense a determination in you to succeed."

"Really?" asked Ava, looking up at him.

"Yes really, he said he and Mom talked last night and Mom's excited about having you for a daughter-in-law," chuckled Nick.

Ava snuggled closer and laid her head back down on his chest, "I'm glad I wasn't late for breakfast then," she giggled, "I wouldn't want her to think I'm a sex addict."

Nick laughed, "I think my Dad must be a sex addict, he's always buying sexy outfits for Mom."

Ava scrunched up her face and looked at Nick, "Ugh....I don't want think about our parents having sex," she giggled. "Now I can't get that image out of my head," hitting him on his chest, and bursting out laughing.

"You don't think the Stork dropped you off do you," Nick chuckled.

"I'd rather think that, than think about them doing the dirty," she giggled and laid her head back down on his chest. "Please change the subject."

"Okay," he chuckled, "Dad told me Arlene past the background check and we are going to offer her a job to be trained as a manager. She can start Monday August 1st."

Ava jumped up, "Ohh...that's great," she squealed, "I really liked her and it sounds like she needed a break. That makes me so happy, I can't wait to see her again."

"Well once she starts you can see her. She will be replacing me at the location here and Pop will help train her. Pop would have got the manager job but he refuses," chuckled Nick. "Hell he can do any job at the service center, he just hates paperwork, arranging schedules, keeping track of supplies and reordering."

Ava giggled, "He seems like a really great guy, but I guess some people just like for other people to take control and run things."

Nick pinched her ass, "OUCH," squealed Ava.

Nick said, "Just like some people like for others to take control in the bedroom," he chuckled. "Now how about sucking my cock as a reward for making you cum twice," he growled at her, pushing her head down toward his semi hard cock.

"Yes Sir," giggled Ava lifting his cock and giving it a stroke with one hand and using her other hand to gently cup his balls in her palm. Laying between his legs she held his cock up in front of her face and peered up at him and grinned. Flattening her tongue at the base of his cock she licked slowly up to the tip, keeping her eyes on Nick, as she cradled his balls.

Nick groaned, "Damn Ava....your cock sucking skills makes it hard to decide which of your holes to fuck."

Ava giggled softly, as she slowly stroked his shaft, "Too bad you can't fuck all my holes at one time." Before Nick could respond Ava slid her mouth down over the crown of his cock and ran her tongue around the ridge of his glans, slowly stroking his throbbing shaft and rolling his balls between her fingers.

"Fuucck," groaned Nick, "damn wait a minute," reaching over and grabbing his phone off the nightstand. "I want a picture to jerk off too next week when I'm on the road with Dad again."

Ava laughed holding his stiff shaft straight up against the side of her face, "Maybe if you video it you'll enjoy it more." As soon as Nick held the phone up and said, "Good idea." Ava started licking up the side of his cock from the base to the tip and swirled her tongue around the slit in the tip then back down the other side. At the base she dipped her head down and licked his scrotum then took one ball on her mouth and gave it a tongue bath. Nick groaned and thrust his hips up, "Shit...fuck.."

"Hmmmmm," moaned Ava, giving his other ball a tongue bath. Popping his balls out of her mouth she lifted his scrotum and licked his taint. Nick struggled to hold the phone steady, and clenched his ass cheeks and groaned.

Slowly stroking his erection Ava resumed licking his shaft from the base up to the tip again, running her tongue along the throbbing vein. His cock was leaking precum and when she reached the tip, she lowered her mouth and wrapped her lips around the ridge of his cock. She sucked hollowing her cheeks, while lapping up the precum with her tongue, and stroking him faster.

"Fuck...fuck...Ava.." Nick groaned thrusting his hips up pushing his cock in her mouth.

Ava felt him shiver and push about three inches of his cock in her mouth. Looking up at him she smiled as much as she could around his thick cock, thrilling her she could make him lose control. His eyes were squinted, his mouth open gasping while trying to hold the camera steady. As a submissive she enjoyed the man taking control, yet it excited her to be able to take some of that control back.

Giving his balls a gentle squeeze she bobbed her head up and down on the top three inches while jacking him with her right hand. She could feel his cock swelling and balls drawing up in his scrotum in her left hand. Nick was panting and she could see the veins in his neck pulsing. Her mouth was full of precum and saliva was leaking out the side of her mouth. Taking a deep breath she forced her head down his throbbing shaft spreading her right hand flat around his base where she could take him down her throat.

"OH...FUCK....FUCK.."Nick roared, his free hand grabbing her ponytail and holding her head down against his groin.

Ava felt his cock pulse and streams of warm creamy cum sliding down her throat.

"Ohhhh fuck..'" groaned Nick, "take it all you cocksucker."

Ava slid her head back up until just the head was in her mouth, when he relaxed his hold on her head. Gently rolling his balls in her hand she sucks the last few dribbles of cum out his softening penis. One last hard suction she pulled back until his cock popped out of her mouth. Looking up at Nick he was panting like he had run a race, she licked her lips, "Hmmmmmmm....I love sucking your cock," and giggled.

"Fuck Ava..." Nick panted, "that had to be the best blow job ever. I just hope I got it all on camera," he chuckled softly. "It's probably going to be a while before I recover."

"Well you rest up and I'm going to shower," she giggled, "then maybe we can watch a movie."

...................................

Sandy squirmed and kept reaching back and feeling of her ass as she walked the length of my bedroom. I chuckled, "Just try and walk naturally and quit playing with your butt, it's not going to fall out."

"It feels funny and moves with every step I take," she grinned, "but it doesn't hurt like I thought it would."

"Good, are you ready to go see the playroom?" I asked her as I used the remote and turned the vibrating plug on its lowest setting.

"Ohhhhhh..." Sandy groaned and went up on her toes. "Please.....not now..." placing a hand over her pussy and the other on her ass.

Turning it off, I smirked, "I think you like the plug and you nearly cum when I turn it on. I wonder if I turned it all the way up on high if you have an orgasm just from that alone," I teased her holding up the remote like I was going to turn it on.

"Probably," she moaned, "even on the low setting it feels like it's right on my clit vibrating. Stop torturing me and show me the playroom like you promised."

I had been holding a cold bottle of water against my balls while Sandy got accustomed to the plug, and it was at least only semi hard now.

Taking her hand, "Come with me," I chuckled, "it's time you saw the playroom."

When we got to the large linen closet and I opened the door, Ava looked up at me with a puzzled look on her face. "I thought we were going to the playroom?"

I chuckled and pushed aside a stack of towels that hid the control panel, "We're here now," I grinned at her as I entered the 4 digit code. A hissing sound, then the wall moved inward opening up into the playroom. Soft light came on automatically as the door opened all the way.

"Oh my gawd," Sandy mumbled putting a hand over her mouth as she stepped into the room. "this has been here the whole time." as she looked around the room. I pressed a button to close the door and it made a hissing sound as it closed. Turning quickly Sandy looked back at me, biting her lower lip.

"With the door closed no one can hear you scream, this room is sound proof. As you can see," I chuckled, hitting the remote to make the light beam down on the St. Andrews Cross, "there are several ways to restrain you and punish you."

When the light hit the St. Andrews Cross, she turned toward it and gasped. "Is that what I think it is?" She asked nervously as she walked over to it. As I watched her from behind my semi hard cock throbbed from seeing that Sapphire plug appear between the cheeks of her ass as she walked over and ran her hands over it.

It was taking all my will power not to rush things, but I wanted to take it slow and make sure she was comfortable. Walking up behind her I put my arms around her, "Yes, it's a St. Andrews Cross, but we will not be using it today," I murmured softly in her ear, "I just wanted you to see this room and the different things in here."

Sandy sighed loudly and I felt her tremble as she pushed her ass back against me. My cock was right between the cheeks of her ass, "Has Ava been on it?" She mumbled softly.

I wasn't going to lie to her, "Yes, Ava is definitely submissive and wanted me to train her. Before her there were several women I trained in hoping I would find the right one and ask her to marry me. The right one never came along until I met you, but if this is something you're not interested in, then that's fine. Just know I love you and I'm completely satisfied with our sex life. So just say the word and we will go back to the bedroom and never come in here again," I mumbled softly and kissed the side of her neck.

"I am interested," she said as she reached back with her hand and pulled my head down, turning her head to kiss me gently. "I want to be the best submissive you've ever had."

My heart was beating so hard I'm sure she probably heard it. At that moment I realized I truly meant what I said, that I could be happy without the playroom as long as I had Sandy. Her saying she was interested in the playroom just made it more exciting to her becoming my wife. I still needed to tell her about the VIP Club, but that could be done later, plus with Sandy I really wouldn't mind at all giving my membership. I had found the girl of my dreams and didn't have to search anymore.

"If you're sure," I respond with a big smile, "but when we are in the playroom you must call me Master...or get punished," turning her in my arms and kissing her hard on the mouth one hand cupping her left ass cheek while I gripped the remote to the plug in my right hand.

Sandy moaned and wrapped her arms around my neck, my cock fully hard against her soft belly. I clicked the remote on the butt plug turning it on to the lowest setting. Sandy squealed, and thrust her hips against me, her squeal muffled by my mouth. Her hands tightened around my neck, her hard nipples poking my chest.

Breaking the kiss, she clung to me as she moaned and whimpered, "Ohhhhhhh.... Ohhhhh...ohhhhhhhh....I'm....gonna cum."

Turning the remote off, she relaxed and moaned, "Why did you stop....I was about to cum."

"You can cum later if you're a good girl and obey me," I chuckled giving her ass a squeeze. "Today I just wanted you to see the playroom and various toys we can use anytime you're feeling kinky," I said as I turned the butt plug back on at a high setting.

Sandy's arms tightened around my neck, "Ohhhhhh...ohhhhhh," she moaned and wiggled her body against me. "Pl...please Lee.....I need to cum....don't stop."

Shutting off the remote, "Good girls get to cum," I whispered in her ear, "and you didn't call me Master," giving her ass a squeeze. "Now you have to be punished until you learn to respect your Master," I growled in her ear.

"Yes...yes Master," she mumbled, "I'll do better......I just need...to cum so bad."

"We will see," I replied smiling at her, "but first let me show you the other toys."

Walking her over to the spanking bench, "As you can see this can be used for several things, the main thing is to strap you down and spank your ass." Pointing at the wall, "Over there are implements used to spank your ass.....or your breasts. Sandy shivered and her eyes widened as she looked at the flogger, cane, wooden paddle and leather strap, especially after I mentioned her breasts. Her hands went up and she squeezed her tits, I'm sure wondering what it would be like to have her breasts spanked.

"However I have something new I want to show you," I continued with my hand on her ass guiding her over to the other side of the room. I was wondering if she was going to freak out from the things I was showing her, but she didn't. Her head swiveled looking over at other equipment, especially the OB-GYN table.

Pointing over to it, "Is that...some kind of medical table?" She murmured, her brow furrowed.

I chuckled, "Kind of, but it does several things, one of which I'll show you later, if you're a good girl," giving her ass another squeeze. "Right now let me show you a new device as I directed her over to the corner of the room. "This here is a Sybian designed for masturbation, but I've made a few adjustments where I can bind your hands and feet and you have no control, only your Master does."

Sandy walked slowly over to it, running her hand along the length, then looked back at me as she wrapped her hand around the dildo. I had attached a 5 inch dildo with average girth, but not one for the ass. She already had a plug in her ass and wasn't needed.

"After sex with you," she grinned, "I doubt this would be enough to make me cum."