Brother Gets Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heinz57
Heinz57
25 Followers

Feeling the pussy surrounding his cock go into spasms and his own orgasm Rob drove his tongue deep inside his sister's flooding pussy. Cindy's pussy answered with its own orgasm. Sensory overload made Cindy pull back from the tongue performing the torture.

Rob dragged air into his lungs when his mouth was no longer covered by Cindy's smooth-shaven pussy. When his breath returned to normal he said to Cindy, "Sister mine, you have the sweetest tasting pussy. I may give up raiding your hamper if you are home and available. Do I get to meet the other half of the duet?"

"But of course, Rob," replied Cindy moving to the side of the bed. "Michelle meet Rob. Rob meet Michelle."

Michelle smiled gracefully and extended her hand. "It was a pleasure riding that beautiful cock. If you find yourself without a partner give me a call. Cindy has my number."

Rob said, "Let's not be so formal, Michelle. Bend down here and give me a welcome kiss."

As Michelle bent forward to kiss Rob he flexed his shaft and gave Michelle's nipples a hard tweak. "Oh my God!" Michelle screamed as another orgasm tore through her body.

"Oh, I've got to taste the two of you," Cindy said as she scrambled to a position behind Michelle. Reaching out with both hands she started to caress her friends' buttocks while watching Rob's cock slide back and forth in Michelle's pussy. Cindy sensuously ran fingers over Michelle's anus and smiled when her target winked several times. Taking one hand Cindy gently cupped Rob's ball sack and saw Rob's cock pulse once, then again.

Unable to contain her curiosity Cindy lowered her mouth to the cock and pussy below her. Her tongue flicked out of her mouth and lapped up the combined juices slowly. After savoring the taste, she raised her head up saying, "The taste of you both is yummy, but I will have to get a sample from Rob directly if I am to sort out the differences."

"If you don't stop playing with my balls Cindy Michelle is going to get another load of my cum," Rob said huskily.

"What about you Michelle? Want another orgasm?"

"Oh God! Yes!" Michelle screamed, "I want to feel Rob fill me to the brim."

"Your wish is my command," Cindy said as she started rolling Rob's balls back and forth. Bringing her free hand down Cindy scooped up a generous portion of love juices and to play with Michelle's anus. When it winked Cindy slid a manicured finger slowly inside as far as it would go. After several trips back and forth she added a second finger. To increase the sensations Michelle was feeling Cindy started to rotate her fingers while continuing the back and forth motion.

Michelle pushed herself up off Rob's chest to raise and lower her pussy on the cock filling her. "It feels like I've got two cocks inside me. To be stuffed full and get reamed at the same time is so different from what I imagined it would be like. Pinch my nipples Rob so we can cum together."

"I wanted to save some for Cindy but with you bouncing up and down on my cock and Cindy playing with my balls I don't have much choice," Rob declared loudly. "Get ready Michelle I'm going to blow. Now!" Rob pinched Michelle's nipples hard.

Michelle felt Rob's cock swell and Cindy felt his balls suck up into his groin. "Argh!" Rob hollered as his cock sent its first spurt of cum deep inside Michelle's sopping wet pussy. Three more blasts followed before Rob fell limp on the bed. "Having sex with two lusty women never occurred in my dreams," Rob said as he quieted down from the massive orgasm.

Cindy slowly withdrew her fingers from Michelle's anus and removed her hand from Rob's balls. "Believe me brother," she said, "you never had a chance when Michelle and I decided to gang up on you. You aren't through yet Rob. I am going to fuck that wonderful cock of yours."

"I don't know if I can get it up again," lamented Rob.

"Don't you worry about that. You'll be ready to go after watching Michelle and I eat each other out," Cindy said lustily. Climb off Rob Michelle and lie down with your head towards the foot of the bed. We're going to give Rob his own private girl-girl exhibition."

Michelle slowly eased Rob's cock from her stretched pussy. The head of Rob's cock came out with a loud pop. "AIYEE!" Michelle screamed as her body shuddered through a small but quick orgasm. Rob quickly slid out from under Michelle so that she could comply with Cindy's directions. Michelle was slow in assuming the new position. Her body was still experiencing the after shocks of a most delightful sexual encounter. Finally situated comfortably Michelle stretched her arms out to Cindy, "Bring that sopping wet pussy over here so I can taste how naughty you've been."

Cindy leaned over her lover and lovingly kissed Michelle. She slowly kissed and licked down Michelle's body paying attention to the engorged breasts. Cindy spent a few moments admiring Michelle's gaping pussy before lowering her head and gently sucking the outer lips into her wide open mouth.

????????????????????????????????????????

Heinz57
Heinz57
25 Followers
12