All Comments on 'Brother-in-Law Ch. 02'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments (Page 2)
Lonelymale61Lonelymale61almost 3 years ago

This is the second time I read the story & it's just as good. I truly love your stories, keep up the good job!!!

robin48robin48almost 3 years ago

nice love lust story..very well connected to the modern times.

Lots of men would love a guy like Billy to be their lover and mate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was in a similar situation.

nawty2nawty2almost 3 years ago

A great story again. Im totally into hot men with big cocks and happily ever after

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story! Well written with the right combination of touching emotions and unbridled lust. By the end I was so invested in the characters that I was truly hoping all went well for them. 😊

CasualnagaCasualnagaover 2 years ago

The ease in some families to tear themselves apart just because of sexuality is disturbing.

It's sad, but expected when dealing with idiotic ideology of a past millennium.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just Wonderful!!

Your writing is just great. I love your character development and humor. You have such a knack for drawing out emotions. Billy and Shep belong together. Their happiness cannot be destroyed by the negativity of their parents and that witch Wendy. I did hate that Shep had to pay her alimony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really love this story, especially Billy's character. It's as if his emotions and situation are mine (although I wish I was as strong as him). ☺️

Brahms21Brahms21about 2 years ago

Great story, this gave me the ending that I needed😭❤. Much love to the people with similar story, nobody deserves to be treated this bad because of their sexuality. I hope my family accepts me when I come out knowing they're conservative and traditional as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

really enjoyed this

great work!

RavenBurnsRavenBurnsover 1 year ago

Loved watching these two come together and grow.

Curious. Does Dirk get his own story? I wanna see him find his person too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Felt emotional. I was right there watching the story unfold. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I need to know will there be a part 3

kishyyykishyyyover 1 year ago

Im so scared for a minute that Billy will be left alone. Plot twists of cheating or sudden deaths characters makes me so nervous. So happy for Billy and Shep having someone to support them like hep's mom, Shep's co-workers, Wil and Tera. Such a nice read with a balance of passion and sweet cookies.

LadyA03LadyA03over 1 year ago

I love that Billy actually had the support of hid brother and girlfriend. It definitely makes it that much easier on him and shep having the love and support of alesst one family member on each side. I wish I could say I feel for his sister, but her being a bitch and treating shep the way she did makes me have no sympathy for her. Great love story😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

omgoodness, Brother-in-Law, this is my 2nd time reading this story. it's very long, (for me for as a digital read) but i really liked it even though they seem to not do much else but fuck and suck 🍆. being a hetero female i'm concerned they could get burned out of each other sooner rather than later. bravo!! i'd really like an update where shep's dad accepts them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I felt so many emotions with this story, all good in the end mind you, but I felt like I could envision the story not really as a Christmas hallmark movie, but a gay close enough kind of one. I felt so connected to this story, as I am in a loveless marriage right now, and honestly just going through the motions by now, and the fact that Shep had someone to go to and find love with and support was amazing, my spouse also chased away a lot of my ability to have friends that are my own, and now most of my "friends" were really not of my making, have nothing in common with me, and would definitely not be on my side if we separated, so this made me a little depressed and made me cry a bit, but made me so much more invested in the story. I am not saying that all spouses are like that, but mine is definitely close, and it not really the nagging part that gets me its the derogatory insults and other things on a daily basis. I have a kid so cant be exactly the same, and I would probably never put my kid through that, but my heart goes out to Shep and Billy for having the ability to be free and happy with each other. Hope you can eventually continue the story, as I think I might need another installment to keep me sane.

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boy10 months ago

Omg so beautiful and billys dad sucks

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous