Brother Sister Fuck Mom at School

Story Info
Two incestuous twins fuck new college friends & Mom.
6.3k words
4.61
34.2k
60

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Kayla. I'm 18 and recently discovered I was turned on by my twin brother Kai. It happened innocently enough. The two of us have always been close, and one day when we were horsing around in the pool I accidentally grabbed Kai's cock as I went over his shoulders. I became obsessed with his penis and even got my swimming suit wet watching him!

One thing led to another, and during the week my mom, Kathy, was off on a business trip, Kai and I began to explore each other's bodies until that wonderful day when we took each other's virginity.

It didn't stop there. My mom came home early from her trip and caught us fucking each other on my bed. Instead of busting us, she started watching us on cameras she installed (she works for a security company that makes that kind of high tech stuff). We discovered the cameras and decided to put on a show for her that day, then confronted her when she got home.

Needless to say, her reaction wasn't what we were expecting. She actually wanted to watch us make love and we ended up seducing her into a threesome. It was incredible to lick my mom's pussy and watch Kai stuff his dick in her cunt and cum inside - while she experienced incredible orgasms. She's pretty hot, by the way. Just a little shorter than me and also blonde, but at 38, she has an incredible figure and large breasts. Mom looks more like a Swedish model than a mother of two. And boy, does she taste good!

This last summer has been pretty special. In addition to spending a lot of time in bed, we went on a vacation together and got to know each other's bodies really well, as well as some special people we met.

I actually started a blog on this site to chronicle our unusual but awesome family relationship. Me, Mom, and some of our partners have contributed their stories. You can find it by searching for "Kai and Kayla, Brother and Sister".

Both of us were enrolled at UCLA starting in the fall. Kai's pretty muscular at 6'1" and 180 pounds. He's got blonde hair he keeps pretty short. His biggest attribute in my opinion is his cock. It's huge! And man does it fill up my pussy. I get hot just thinking about it! But I digress. Kai was a star player on our high school football team in Bel Air, California. He tried out and got on the UCLA football team as a freshman.

I have more of a tennis player's body. I'm 5'6" and 110 pounds. Blonde hair to my shoulder blades above and trimmed below. I've always been athletic, though I have to wear a pretty strong sports bra to hold my large boobs. Thanks in part to our tennis instructor Julie, I excelled at tennis and even won a scholarship.

I didn't really need it, though. My mom is an executive at a large tech firm. We have an incredible home in Bel Air and she decided to spoil us with a luxury apartment in Westwood within walking distance of campus.

We got to help order furniture and everything to outfit the place. On move-in day Mom, Kai, and I caravanned in our cars, each loaded down with boxes of clothes and stuff. We'd been to the apartment before, but coming in to see it fully furnished was pretty awesome.

It has two bedrooms, each with its own bathroom and huge stone shower. One bathroom also has a large jetted Jacuzzi tub. There's a central living room with a stone fireplace and a wrap-around couch. The kitchen has a central island and opens to a dining room next to one of the two decks, overlooking a tree-filled, quiet street. I couldn't believe the place was ours!

The beds were already made up and the kitchen fully stocked (which is great because Kai and I love to cook). All we had to do was put away our clothing and personal belongings. It was still a pretty big job and we were exhausted by the time it was done. Mom ordered pizza because no one wanted to cook!

Pizza consumed, we crashed on the couch. The place was fully automated so as the sun set, the lights dimmed and soft music started up out of hidden speakers somewhere.

"Pretty cool, huh?" Kai said.

We sat together on the couch, feet up on the coffee table, and watched TV. I was on one side of Mom and Kai on the other. Kai had his arm around Mom's shoulders and I had my hand on her upper thigh. She was wearing shorts and a white half button crop cami that showed off her boobs. Oh, and no bra. Sexy!

I started gently caressing her thigh, running my fingers slowly and gently up and down. She wasn't watching me but out of my peripheral vision I noticed some changes taking place. Her nipples were becoming erect and poking up through the cami. At 38, her tits stood nearly straight out.

I could feel myself getting aroused. My nipples started to harden and I could even see them appear through my sheer bra and black lycra halter top. I started having an itchy, tingly sensation between my legs - a sure sign I was getting wet.

I glanced over at Kai. He wasn't watching the TV either but was staring at my tits as he gently massaged Mom's shoulders. That really got me turned on. My brother was getting sexually aroused looking at my breasts! I looked down at Kai's crotch and could literally see his massive dick begin to grow under his shorts.

Our eyes met and he winked at me. Mom was still staring straight forward. I let my hand venture just slightly down between her legs, still a few inches away from her lady parts. She shifted slightly and opened up her legs, just a little. Kai's left hand began to venture around Mom's neck and caress the upper part of her left breast.

"Mmmm," Mom said softly.

Her legs opened more and I let my fingers venture up her inner thigh, under her shorts to stroke around her panty-covered labia. When my index and middle finger came in contact with her panties I realized she was soaking wet. I instantly felt my labia swell and knew I was getting soaked as well.

Mom's hips started moving up and down slightly as I massaged her pussy. Kai got his shoulder behind Mom and moved his hand under her cami to touch her left nipple. She lifted her chest in response and took in a sharp breath.

Now her eyes were closed, her breathing harder and her hips moving rhythmically. I put my fingers under the fabric of her panties and felt the moist warmth of her pussy. I curled my fingers slightly and separated her pussy lips. Boy was she wet!

"Oh fuck!" she said, opening her eyes and looking at me. "Don't stop fingering your mom!"

She leaned over and placed her lips on mine. I felt her tongue at the opening to my mouth. When I opened slightly she pushed her tongue in and began exploring my mouth. I pushed my fingers further into her pussy.

When she leaned over to kiss me, Kai could no longer reach her tit. I saw out of the corner of my eye him pull down the right strap of her cami and expose her beautiful breast. Her areola were nearly invisible but large. Her nipple was fully erect and exuding just a drop of moisture. Kai leaned in and flicked his tongue on the nipple.

Mom broke the kiss and looked down at Kai on her breast.

"Shit, that feels good, Kai. Suck on my tit, please!"

As Kai sucked he pulled out, stretching her nipple and areola up.

"Oh fuck!" Mom said, taking in another sharp breath.

Kai used his free hand to remove the other strap of her top and squeeze her left nipple, twisting his fingers back and forth. We were seducing our mom and I was loving it!

I took my fingers out of her pussy and as she watched I put them in my mouth, sucking off her juices.

"You taste so good!" I said. "I want more!"

"Oh yeah, please!" she said, lifting herself up and pulling off her shorts and panties.

I moved off the couch between her legs and helped her remove them. She lifted her arms and Kai pulled off her cami. Now our mother was stark naked in front of us. And did she look hot! I'm not sure how she keeps such an incredible figure - nearly flat stomach, slender arms, hourglass waist and a nicely trimmed blonde bush.

As I moved closer I could smell her womanly scent and it got me even more aroused. On my knees, I pulled off my shorts and wet panties as I faced her pussy. She opened her legs wide as Kai came in for a french kiss and started kneading her boobs. I reached between my legs with my right hand and started rubbing my own pussy.

I kissed and licked around Mom's stomach and upper thighs, teasing her.

"Lick me!" she said, reaching for the back of my head and pulling me to her crotch.

I obliged, moving my tongue to her pussy lips, which I separated with my tongue. She gushed out with a fresh amount of juice and I tasted the salty-sweet taste of my mother's pussy.

"Mmph. Oh. Ah!" she moaned, her hips meeting my lips as my tongue found her now very swollen clit.

Kai returned to sucking Mom's tits and pretty soon her pelvis started bucking up and down and her legs trembled.

She arched her back suddenly as my tongue thrust into her pussy. She was cumming!

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh fuck! Ahhhh!" she screamed in ecstasy.

I kept gently licking her pussy as she eventually came down from the orgasm.

She lifted up my head and kissed me deeply saying, "I want to taste myself on your tongue!"

As we made out, Kai came around behind me and started fingering my pussy. I felt myself getting more and more wet and sensitive. Soon I felt his tongue licking up and down my slit and my asshole. My hips started pushing into his mouth as he tongued me.

Mom pulled away from our kiss and held me by the shoulders.

"I want to watch your brother fuck your pussy, Kayla. I want to watch you cum with his cock inside you!"

"Fuck, Mom. I want that too!" I replied.

I quickly pulled off my top, letting my big boobs bounce on my chest.

"Shit, you have great tits!" Mom said, reaching out her fingers to touch my rock hard nipples.

Her touch sent shivers through me and I wanted Kai's cock even more.

"Fuck me, Kai!" I said, turning my head.

Kai had stood up and pulled off his shirt and shorts, revealing his huge dick, fully erect and standing straight out from his pelvis. I reached down and got some of my pussy juices on my fingers and used them to lube up Kai's cock.

"Here I come!" he said, moving behind me.

Soon I felt a pressure on my labia as the head of his dick began to push inside me. I can hardly describe the feeling as Kai's cock entered me. There was a pressure, a stretching, accompanied by a tingling sensation and intense pleasure. He slipped into me so easily.

"Ah!" I gasped, my breathing quickening.

"Fuck her, Kai!" Mom said. "Push that big cock in and out of your sister!"

Kai began pumping inside me. Mom reached down and began to rub my pussy. She leaned in and licked and sucked on my tits, sending more waves of pleasure through me.

"Oh shit! I'm being fucked by my mom and brother!" I said, the thought turning me on even more.

I knew I was getting close to cumming. I felt a tension in my legs and my mind went blank. I thought of nothing but Mom's tongue on my tit and Kai's cock stuffed up inside my pussy.

Suddenly the dam broke. Incredible pleasure exploded from my pussy all over my entire body.

"Fuck! ummph! Ah! Shiiit!" I cried as I crested.

My legs spasmed as I came, but Kai stayed in, pushing more slowly as the spasms subsided. He pulled out and I turned around for a deep kiss.

"Thanks, Kai!" I said, grabbing ahold of his dick and massaging it up and down.

"Now it's my turn!" Mom said, laying down on the couch. "Come fuck me, Kai!"

Kai climbed on the couch as Mom spread her legs wide apart, her swollen pussy pink and glistening with wetness. As Kai moved his cock close to her pussy she grabbed it to help slide him inside her.

"Oh shit, that's good!" she said as I watched his cock easily slip inside Mom's lips and into her vagina.

She moaned with pleasure as he pushing his cock in and out. She wrapped her legs around his back as his strokes became harder and faster.

"Keep going," she said between ragged breaths. "You're going to make me cum!"

"Shit! I'm going to cum!" Kai said suddenly.

"Oh yes! Oh yeah! Cum inside me Kai - it's going to push me over. Ah!"

Kai pushed deeper in Mom's pussy as he shot his load. In response Mom's hips pulled up and she arched her back.

"Fuuuuck!" she cried in pleasure.

Kai kept cumming and Mom's legs trembled as she came down from what looked like a great orgasm. Kai and her kissed and he pulled out his cock, covered in cum.

"Ooh!" I said as I moved in, grabbed his cock and sucked all the cum off.

Mom reached down to her pussy and put his cum on her fingers as it oozed out of her opening.

"Mmm good!" she said, putting her fingers into her mouth and sucking them dry.

After I was done with Kai's cock I began licking cum right off Mom's pussy. Soon she was bucking and moaning and came all over my face - fresh juices flowing onto my tongue as I buried it deep inside her pussy.

We'd had quite the evening!

Mom finally said her goodbyes with deep kisses for both of us as she headed home.

We were now on our own at college!

We had a couple of days before classes started so we spent the time getting our apartment organized and timing the walking routes between classes.

My first tennis practice was at the UCLA Tennis Center. It's open air, with three courts and bleachers on three sides. I was a bit intimidated as I walked onto center court to meet the coach and the other players on the team.

Ellie Jameson greeted me as I put my racket bag down. She used to be on the pro circuit so I already knew what she looked like, at least from TV. Dark brown hair pulled back in a pony tail. She was actually shorter than me but incredibly beautiful with small tits that were held tight by her tennis dress. I was surprised by how physically attracted to her I felt. Kai and I had recently been in an incredibly erotic relationship with Julie, our private tennis coach, so maybe that was part of it.

Ellie introduced me to the rest of the team of seven. I was only one of two freshman and felt honored that I'd been chosen to compete with one of the best tennis teams in the country.

They were all very athletic, of course, but one girl in particular struck me as just gorgeous. Katie was a bit taller than me with wavy black hair, a slim figure, long legs and beautiful round boobs that filled out her tennis outfit perfectly. I thought I caught her checking out my tits as I came onto the court. And I may have peeked at her coming out of the showers in the locker room.

Coach Jameson paired Katie and I together. She wanted to see what we were made of I supposed. I'd been all-state my entire high school career and had a wicked serve. Katie had made the national team twice and was a fierce opponent. I held my own, and beat her, but just barely.

We played together several more times over the next week. I felt like I was getting stronger and we even won a doubles match against two of the more senior players.

After our victory, I invited Katie over to our apartment to celebrate. She readily agreed.

"Katie, this is Kai, my brother," I said as we walked into the apartment together. Kai was in the kitchen.

"Hi Katie!" Kai said. "My famous linguini tonight, if that's okay."

"Sounds yummy," Katie said, clearly checking Kai out.

And why not, he's extremely handsome. If only she knew what was going on underneath his shorts, she'd be even more impressed!

Kai came over and gave Katie a hug, one she returned.

"Your brother's really cute!" she whispered to me as we sat in the living room.

"I know, right?" I said.

We sat around the dining room table and laughed about professors and campus life. Kai and Katie seemed to be getting along well, which was great by me!

We thanked Kai for making dinner and insisted on cleaning up the dishes. Kai said he was exhausted after a hard football practice and begged off to study and crash for the night.

Katie and I sat on our big couch and got to know each other better. She was a literature major and loved hiking and paddle boarding. No serious boyfriends. No boyfriends at all, it seemed.

She was a very touchy-feely kind of person. She sat very close to me on the couch and rested her hand on my arm during our conversation. At one point she even reached over and moved a lock of hair away from my face.

"Can I just say that you have beautiful hair?" she said. "It lays down so well. I'm always having to control my waves!"

There was something in her demeanor that suggested more than just an interest in my major or hobbies, or my hair.

About halfway into the evening the conversation took an interesting turn.

"I know this might sound a little personal," Katie said, her hand again on my arm. "But what do you think about girls?"

I laughed, "I'm generally in favor of them, being one myself!"

Katie laughed as well. "Yes, of course! Me too! I was thinking of whether you'd ever had a more intimate relationship with a girl?"

Now that was a direct question, one that sent some exciting signals into my crotch. Was Katie coming on to me? I'd been with three girls in total - well, one girl near my age and two women - my mom and Julie, our tennis instructor. All my experiences had been sensational and I'd prepared myself for the possibility of more now that I was away at school. Maybe I was about to have my first!

"Well," I started. "I've had a few experiences with women, but not exclusively."

"Oh, me either," Katie said. "I love having a nice hard cock up my pussy, but there's something kind of magical about making love to a woman, don't you think?"

She was much franker than I'd expected, but it was kind of refreshing at the same time. No bullshit, just putting it right out there.

"I think women loving women is awesome!" I said.

"What do you think of me?" Katie said, her fingers now slowly moving up and down my arm.

Well, now there was no question about it. Katie was trying to seduce me. I felt an itchy feeling in my crotch and knew I was getting wet. I also suspected my nipples were showing as I saw Katie glance down at them.

I reached up and touched her cheek. "If you're asking if I want to make love to you, the answer is hell yes!"

With that I went in for a kiss. It was just a short one, just lips on lips. Hers were very soft and inviting, by the way. I broke away and searched her eyes. I wanted to make sure I hadn't misjudged the situation.

She smiled and came in for a not-so-innocent kiss. I felt her tongue part my lips and seek entrance to my mouth. I opened and let her in to explore. We embraced and began making out, tongues, lips, mouths, and hands beginning to explore.

"What about Kai?" she said, breaking off.

"Oh, don't worry about him," I said. "He's dead to the world. And even if he wasn't, I know he wouldn't mind at all. In fact, he'd think it was pretty cool!"

"Sweet!" Katie said, standing and taking my hand. "Can we take this to your room?"

"Oh yes, please!" I said as I stood and we began walking hand in hand down the hall.

I noticed Kai's door was open slightly. I was kind of hoping he was awake. When we got into my room Katie pushed me lightly against the wall and came in for a strong tongue-filled kiss. It was exhilarating. I was getting really turned on and I could tell she was too.

I reached my right hand in and cupped her round breast, compressing it and squeezing it.

"Oh! Mmmm!" she said.

"Your breasts feel so good!" I said as I found one of her nipples and pulled on it.

"Oh fuck!" she said, shivering slightly.

She reached in and took my left breast in her hand through my shirt and bra, searching for my nipples, which at that point were easy to find, they'd gotten so hard.

We made out like that for a few minutes, my pussy getting wetter and wetter.

I was wearing some tight knit pants with a shirt that went just to my waist. I loved wearing pants like that because it showed off my bum and pubic mound. I might have worn them hoping to be more attractive to Katie.

12