Brother Unknowingly Screws His Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was walking by the pool, I could see a nice size group over by the fire pit. As I got closer, I could make out the silhouette a girl on her back with a few guys around her. Darth Vader was by her left tit, his back to me. I couldn't see the red head though. I looked around, no luck. As I started walking back towards the house, I saw a faint orange light illuminate and then dim. That's odd. I thought. I headed in that direction. The red head was leaning up against the wall her leg up, under her ass. She was smoking a cigarette.

"Matty, is that you?" She asked.

"No, sorry." I replied in my electronic voice.

"Oh that's a pretty cool feature. My brother-in-law has something like that." She said, taking another drag. "You don't mind do you?"

"Not at all." I replied.

"Would you like one?" She asked, pulling the pack from her inside her bra.

"No thank you." I replied.

Then she stared at me. "Is there something you need?" She asked, awkwardness in her voice.

"Oh no, I just saw a light and was wondering what it was. Why aren't you the center of attention with your friends over there." I said, motioning to the group I just came from.

"Yeah, no! Those are my husbands friends. They aren't really my type. We were invited by one of his friends to this party. I just wanted to come and see how these things are." She said, taking a long drag from her cigarette.

And? I asked.

"Both, what I expected and didn't expect. I expected a lot of fucking and seeing sex acts in progress. I didn't expect to see so many attractive people. That kind of caught me off guard." She explained, again taking a drag.

"So are you having fun? Did you try anything? I asked.

"Well my version of fun is different than most." She said, pulling up the side of her shirt, presenting a marine corp tattoo. "Marine's is where the fun is at. This is just kinky shit."

Right then and there, it was confirmed! I was speaking with Crissy and Shauna was fucked by her brother Matt.

Crissy and I had a great relationship since the moment we met. I. Being an Army vet, always gave her shit for her time in the Marines. We instantly got along, sharing stories others wouldn't really understand. We also flirted a lot with each other. Mostly, picking on each other trying to embarrass each other. I knew what she was talking about when it came to Matt's friends. A few times we hung out with them. When Matt was around them, he tried to act like him, which was an embarrassment. Matt was 180lbs wet and looked like he could maybe do two push-ups. My wife and I always joked that Crissy definitely wore the pants in that family. Shauna and Crissy got along but at family functions it was always Crissy and me who would end up at a table chatting.

"Well Crissy, I'm sorry it's not a fun time but would you be down for hearing one of the craziest things you've heard in awhile? I asked.

Crissy finished her cigarette and was grinding it into the ground with her foot. "Craziest things huh. Wait, how did you know my name?" She asked.

I turned looking back towards the group by the fire. They were oblivious to what we were doing over here. Now, since the cigarette was out it was dark. You would have to come back to where we were standing to see us. I looked towards the door, it was closed. I then took my helmet off, running fingers through my moist hair.

"Hey Crissy, good seeing you. You ready for that story now?" I said.

"Brian!" She shouted, her hands instinctively coming up to her mouth.

"Shh!" I said, putting my finger up to my lips.

"Are you fucking kidding me! What the fuck are you doing here. Is Shauna here, where is she?" She asked, panic in her voice, looking over my shoulder.

I went on to explain everything. Our friends, how long we have been in the lifestyle and finally what occurred at the bar.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Matt fucked Shauna." She asked stunned.

"Yep, no one has a clue. Well, except me and you now. I'm sure as shit not going to tell anyone. How about you?" I asked.

"Oh hell no!" She exclaimed. "You were right, that is the craziest thing I've heard." She said, as we both laughed.

We both sat there on the half wall. Both of us staring at the group Matt was in.

"So why do you think she didn't recognize me?" Crissy asked. "I was right in front of her."

"One, she was being fucked. Two, your costume is awesome. I didn't even know who you were, until you walked by saying that redneck Ya'll bullshit." She punched my arm. "Third, there would be no reason to expect it. Plus, you are wearing a wig. Speaking of, how did you get all that blond hair under that." I asked, interested.

"Hair clips." She replied. "So, she has no idea Matt fucked her?" She asked.

"Nope! She has had a few to drink, which also helps. We are staying here tonight, so she is letting loose." I explained, both of us still staring at the small group. Matt was now fucking the girl. "How long you guys staying?" I asked.

"Have no clue." She said, leaning back, boredom in her voice.

"Come on you are at a sex party and you are bored?" I asked

"Not bored, just thinking. We told each other we could do anything tonight. Pretty much giving us both a hall pass. I just had no idea he would fuck his sister." She laughed. "Is it weird that it doesn't freak me out, but in a strange way turns me on?" She asked with a puzzled expression.

"Exactly! It is a turn on." I said, laughing. "I'm guessing it's because we are both sick minded fucks. I mean you are a Marine. I thought you can't get more jacked up than that." I said jokingly. Immediately being punched in the ribs. Damn she could hit. I thought, as I rubbed my ribs.

"Is it kind of bad I want to see it again, now that I know." She asked, not turning her head to look at me. "I've always wanted to see Shauna naked. She has a gorgeous body."

"You into chicks?" I asked, leaning back. Crissy just smiled, looking down fidgeting with her feet. "What..." I let drag out. "You got the hots for the Sister-in-law?" I said, in a surprised voice.

"I wouldn't pass that down." She said, leaning back. Both of us laughing at the banter.

"Lets make it happen." I said, sitting up. "I'd sure as shit want to see that." Instinctively grabbing at my cock.

"Oh look at you Mr. Pimp. How, do tell, do you plan on making that happen?" She asked, clearly interested.

"As I said, I can't tell who you are. The red hair wig is perfect, I'll explain you are someone that looks like Crissy, with similar features. Shauna has been drinking since we got here, It will happen." I explained, proud of my plan.

"Ok, still a little nervous, but I'm seeing it." She responded, from the expression on her face, she was deep in thought.

"Bigger question though, what do we do with old lover boy there." I motioned to the group, still gathered around the girl on her back. "You want it to just be us, or care to go grab him?" I asked.

"It's bad, but I want to see them fuck again, especially now I that I know." She said, embarrassed by her answer.

"I'm right there with you." I responded. "You do know we will have to take it to the grave." I stated.

"To the grave." She said, offering her hand in a pinky swear.

I laughed. "How about since we are keeping a pretty big secret already, we keep another, and you let me have a go at you." I said, laughing. I didn't really now how to propose that offer.

"Dang, you are quite the pimp, I see." She said, giggling and standing up. She pushed her pants down to her ankles in one motion. "How about you have a go at this." She said, grabbing the back of my head and pulling me into her pussy. She maneuvered a leg out of her pants and placed it up on the half wall, I was still sitting on. She then pulled my head in harder towards her pussy.

With both hands, I grabbed her ass. She held my head in place, as she rocked her hips up and down. I was licking her, but she was fucking my whole face. She was sliding her pussy around my lips, up over my nose and back down onto my tongue. She was pulling my head into her crotch. I was only able to take quick breaths, as she moved up over my nose. It was rough and a little painful. I sure as hell wasn't going to complain though. I would never be able to live that down or hear the end of it.

"Come on pimp. You know how to lick a pussy?" She asked, grabbing a handful of my hair and pulling my head back so I was looking up at her. She leaned back looking down at me. "Stick your tongue out." She commanded. I did as she said, and she aimed her pussy right at it sticking straight out. She then pushed my head forward, then pulled it back. "Yeah, I'm going to fuck that face. Damn, that is hot. Your face is wet." She said, with lust in her eyes.

She then placed both hands on my head and put more weight on the leg that was up on the half wall. This tilted her pelvis giving me a straight line into her wet opening. She pulled my head into her with both hands. I licked and sucked with everything I had. She knew what she was doing and was making me hold my breath, then suddenly tilt her hips giving me a split second to take a gulp of air, only to pull me right back to where I was before.

"Don't you stop, I'm going to cum. Don't you fucking stop." She commanded. She continued to forcefully fuck my face. "Yes, Yes, don't stop. Just like that." She titled her hips allowing me one last gulp, before really pulling me into her. She must be a squirted because my face instantly was soaked. I continued lapping her pussy and rolling my tongue around. She was barely moving her hips but was bent over at the waste, pulling my head into her forcefully.

She then pulled my head back by a handful of hair. My face was drenched, she leaned forward and kissed me, licking the side of my face. "So fucking hot!" She exclaimed, slapping my cheek hard. "That was perfect. I've thought of that before." She said, releasing my head and pulling her pants back up. "Damn, I needed that." She said, now sitting down acting like nothing happened.

"You liked that huh?" I asked, standing and pulling my cock from my spandex shorts. I was hard as a rock, I mean throbbing hard. I have never been man handled like that and not going to lie, it was a turn on.

"What do you think you are going to do with that?" She asked, looking and pointing at my hard dick.

I grabbed her by the shoulder pulling her towards my cock.

"I'm not some bitch who just does as you say." She said, pushing off me and tilting her head back. "You wish I'd suck your dick." She said turning her head as I tried to pull her towards me.

I grabbed a pressure point on her shoulder, right by her neck. She cried out and leaned into my hand applying pressure. With her mouth open I shoved my cock in, gagging her. She tried to push off, and I grabbed her left hand, squeezing her fingers in a submissive move. She now followed where ever I moved her hand. I easily placed it behind her, bending it at the elbow. One hand completely removed from the fight. With my other hand I pulled her head onto my cock. I then started fucking her face. I mean reallying fucking her face. It was time for me to return the fucking I just had. She was mumbling with her mouth full of dick.

I withdrew my cock from her mouth, still holding her arm behind her. "Fuck, I give!" said in protest, leaning forward as I pulled up her arm slightly. I slapped her face with my cock. "I'll release it if you act like a good cock sucker." I said, slapping her face again with my dick.

"Fuck you!" She said. I released her arm and wrapped both hands around her throat. I started to choke her as I continued fucking her face. I pumped her face hard, keeping pressure on her neck. She was hitting my forearms to no avail. Drool, saliva and spit were dripping down the side of her lips. Her hits became softer, and I released, pulling my cock from her mouth.

She sucked in a deep breath of air. Her face was an utter mess. Her eyes were watering. "Fuck yes, again!" She commanded.

I didn't even hesitate, grabbing her by her throat and using her mouth as if it was a pussy. She didn't hit my arms this time. She had her hand down her pants and was vigorously rubbing her clit. She was leaning forward, all her weight was being held by her throat. I kept fucking her throat, right until the point I could feel my cum build up.

I let her take one last breath and went back to it. I didn't tell her I was cumming I just wrapped my arms around her head and thrust in. I knew my cock had to be sitting right at the back of her throat. She was still rubbing her pussy but tried to push off with her other hand. She stopped pushing as she felt the first jet of cum shoot down her throat. She was fucking here hand the whole time. I could tell she was having her own orgasm. Jet after jet of warm cum shot down my sister-in-law throat. She started going limp and I withdrew my cock. A strand of cum was connected to the top of her mouth and tip of my cock. As I pulled out it dripped across her lower lip, down her chin and onto her left exposed breast. .

She gasped for air and yet, still played with her pussy. Her orgasm was intense, and she was an utter mess. "Damn, I have never done that." She said, still gasping for air.

"Neither have I." My cock at full attention, still sticking straight up.

"Fuck, you have a big dick." She said, grabbing hold of it, pulling from the base up. A bead of cum appeared at the tip. She leaned over and sucked it right up. Swallowing it as she sat up. "I've always fantasized about rough sex with you." She said, now leaning back.

"Serious?" I asked, looking at her.

"Remember that day in the pool during Labor Day, I think. We were rough housing, and you were teaching me some of those moves." She asked.

"Yeah." That was fun.

"Well, I was wet and horny as all hell. I knew right then, you could have done anything you wanted and it turned me on." She said, slightly embarrassed.

"Well damn, now I know. I'm sure family functions will be a whole hell of a lot better now." I replied, laughing.

"No shit!" "Ok let me go grab Matt and straighten up a bit. Where do you want me meet you at?" She asked.

"'Go to the piano room area. It is a big room with a piano in it." I stated, standing up, putting my helmet on and heading back inside.

As I entered the Piano room, there were quite a few people still therw, I was surprised. A girl dressed as queen Amedalla was playing the piano, while people sung along to the songs. Shauna was was on the couch sitting in between Amy and a girl dressed as Bobba Fett. Shauna had a drink in her hand, with a straw running under her helmet.

I walked up to her, and she set her drink down, attempting to stand up. "No, stay seated its only me." I said in my electronic voice. She patted the seat next to her and Amy slid to the side. I sat down, collapsing in the soft seat.

"Are you having fun?" She asked. Placing the straw back in her mouth, under her helmet.

"Yes! I can hear in you're voice you've been having fun." I said, commenting on her speech being a little slurred. I rubbed her leg. "I'm glad you are blowing off some steam."

"That's not all she's blown off." Amy stated, causing both girls to laugh. Shauna's laugh being mechanically controlled made me laugh.

"Oh really?" I asked sarcastically, at the same time squeezing her knee, pressing on her funny bone.

She placed her drink down and stood up. She turned left, then right showing me all the condoms tied to her belt, runninghand across the bottom of them. They hung like wind chimes. There were ten total, two of them were from Jason, since they were three times as full as the others.

"You've been busy, but come sit back down. I need to tell you something." I said, pulling her back to her seat next to me. "I met someone who totally looks like Crissy, it is crazy." I explained.

"Serious, where is she?" Shauna asked looking towards the door.

"She's around, I told her where we would be. You fucked her husband already, he was the Vader at the bar."

"Which one?" She asked.

"The one while you were seated. Wait! How many did you have at the bar." I asked laughing.

"Details, details. Hand me my drink please." She said, flailing her hands around. I knew she was good and buzzed.

"Don't get wasted, unless you are ready to call it a night." I said, handing her the drink.

"No way! Aims and I are up all night." She said, reaching over me, grabbing Amy's hand. Both girls letting out a loud yell, drinks hoisted in the air.

On queue, Crissy and Matt came through the entrance. Crissy made eye contact with me as her and Matt entered. She acted as if they were just checking the room out. People were singing and Matt in his Vader costume started talking to a couple of people by the piano. Crissy, made her way over to the shelf containing Jason's collections of comics. I took Shauna's hand, "Here come and see for yourself." We walked over next to the shelves. Shauna was laughing and clearly intoxicated. Shauna looked over towards Crissy. "I don't see it. How does she look like her?" She asked.

"I guess, I thought it was in her eyes and face." I said.

Without a word, Shauna walked over to Crissy. "Hi, can I look at your eyes." She asked, kind of swaying.

Crissy laughed. "I guess so." She said, looking at Shauna.

Shauna grabbed her by the shoulders. "Nope don't see it." She said.

"See what?" Crissy asked.

"My Vader thinks you look like someone we know. I don't see it, but you're fricken hot, anyhow." She said, grabbing both of Crissy's large breasts.

"Thank you, I think you are extremely sexy also. I love your outfit." Crissy stated holding my wife and looking her up and down. "I liked the way your ass looked being fucked by my husband, earlier." She said.

"He was Vader at the bar! He had a nice cock!" Shauna stated, taking another sip from her straw.

"Would you like to fuck him again, this time allow me to watch?" Crissy asked.

"Fuck yeah!" Shauna said, bouncing with excitement.

Crissy went and grabbed Matt. Us four then left the room and entered the nearest bedroom. Crissy explained to Matt how she wanted to watch round 2. Matt was more than happy to fill Crissy's wishes.

Crissy, immediately sucked on Matts cock, getting him good and hard, as I fingered my wife. Once his dick was hard, Crissy laid on her back. She reached over and took Shauna's hand and guided her over her face. Shauna lowered herself onto Crissy's face softly. Crissy started to lick her Sister-in-laws pussy. Shauna fell forward onto her hands and knees. Crissy was rubbing her ass as she licked her pussy, tenderly. Matt crawled up, straddling his wife and getting behind his sister.

Shauna sat up and looked in her utility belt. "I'm out of condoms" Shauna said, disappointed.

"You don't need one." Crissy said. Taking Matt's cock in her hand and guiding it into his sisters pussy.

Shauna dropped back onto her hands, as Matt, slid his cock into her. Matt proceeded to fuck his unknowing sister hard. Crissy was playing and sucking on Shauna's clit. She would run her tongue up Shauna's pussy, down Matt's cock and then back to her pussy.

I couldn't stay out of the scrum for long. I positioned myself between Crissy's legs. I pulled her pants down and lifted her legs straight up, keeping them together and placing them on my chest towards my right shoulder. I slid my cock into Crissy's wet, tight pussy. Crissy would pull Matt's cock from his sisters pussy and suck it, only to guide it right back in. Shauna stayed on her hands and knees enjoying the hard fucking and licking she was receiving.

Matt picked up his pace and was fucking faster and harder. His sister, Shauna was moaning and announced she was cumming in her mechanical voice. Matt announced he was going to cum and his wife, Crissy told him to cum in her.