Brotherly Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite her feeble verbal objections, she did nothing to physically prevent him groping her, her pussy oozing it musky wetness over his hand as he finger fucked her.

Her body jerked in response and she could feel the sensations start to build in her core when the sound of a car outside stopped Frank from continuing. Yanking his hand from between her legs he straightened himself up as Abi did likewise with her towel just moments before her husband walked in.

"Hey Frank." He greeted him with a smile, "What brings you over here?"

"Oh err... nothing... nothing special." The older man answered brushing past him and exiting quickly.

Ben looked at his wife as Frank scurried across towards his own house.

"I can guess what was going on, can't I?"

Abigail gave him a weak smile "Yeah, he was trying it on, he wanted to fuck me."

"And?"

She avoided his gaze and stared down at the floor "And I would have let him if you hadn't come home when you did. He'd already got a finger inside me."

"It's a good job I did then." her husband laughed and smacked her backside, "Now go and have your shower."

"Ow!" Abi giggled and disappeared upstairs to finish what she had come home early to do.

********************************

Abigail slept in the following morning and Ben was already in the kitchen drinking coffee, lost in his thoughts, when she eventually appeared in the doorway.

"Can I have one?" her soft sexy voice made him look up.

"Sure." He stood up and poured her a mug.

For the next few minutes, they sat quietly with their coffee, both of them contemplating what was about to happen later that day.

"Are you all ready?" Ben asked her after a few minutes.

She glanced up at him "Well, I've shaved my pussy and done my finger and toe nails. So yeah, so far."

"Good."

"What time are we due over there?" Abi knew the answer but wanted to confirm it one final time.

"I need to leave to take them to the airport by four so if we get there for one o'clock, we should have time to celebrate their anniversary with them before we go."

Finishing her coffee, she looked at him over her mug "I guess I can take my time to get ready then."

Abigail was as good as her word and, after a light breakfast, she headed for the bathroom to shower and wash her hair. Then, with that done, she settled in front of her dressing table mirror to brush out her long dark mane and dry it.

Her make-up was next and she took her time to get it exactly right, achieving the sultry seductive look that she wanted. Carefully gluing on her false eyelashes first, she ensured they were fixed properly, before darkening and extending them with a layer of mascara.

A smoky grey eyeshadow followed, darkening her eyelids to emphasise her big brown eyes, then finally adding an application of eyeliner to give her the upswept line she desired. Satisfied she put on a red lip gloss to finish off.

She had already decided on her outfit and slipped the small white lacey thong up her long legs before pulling on the short blue denim skirt.

Not bothering with a bra Abi wriggled in to a strappy lilac top that clung enticingly to her modest breasts and did nothing to conceal her partially hard nipples. Her white 3" stilettos completed her outfit and drew a whistle of approval from her husband standing in the doorway.

"Wow. You look absolutely amazing."

Abigail giggled and kissed him on the cheek "You think he'll like it?"

Her husband grinned "Are you kidding. Dressed like that you can't fail. I'm tempted to stay behind and fuck you myself."

"Uh-uh, you have to wait till later mister." She laughed and started down the stairs to collect her bag.

They left home in plenty of time and, nervously, made the short half-hour journey to Ben's parent's house. Apart from a brief conversation to confirm that they were both intent on proceeding with their plan the pair said very little to each other as they drove. Instead, they spent the time contemplating what was going to happen later.

Arriving at the house Abi greeted her in-laws warmly and congratulated them on their anniversary before coyly saying hello to Nathan.

If the days preceding the afternoon had been anxious then the next few hours as she waited for Ben to leave and drive his parents to the airport were even worse. Mingling with the small number of guests as she sipped champagne Abigail couldn't do more than manage a few shy smiles with Nathan as she continued to tempt him.

"Time to cut the cake everyone." Margaret, Ben's mother announced, "In the kitchen."

Abigail stayed sat on the large corner sofa at her in laws house, sipping a glass of champagne as the rest of the party disappeared out of the room leaving her alone with her brother-in-law. While most of them were focused on the cake cutting going on in the kitchen Abi had other interests that were currently occupying all of her attention.

Reclining slightly, she casually uncrossed and re-crossed her legs allowing the short denim skirt she was wearing to ease a little further up her slender pale thighs. Noting happily that the gesture wasn't lost on the intended beneficiary of her display, her husband's 18-year-old younger brother Nathan, who could barely tear his eyes away from her long legs as he got yet another brief glimpse of her white panties.

Looking up his eyes met hers and she smiled, the tip of her tongue moistening her lips, letting him know that she was flashing him deliberately.

The group in the kitchen were still clearly completely occupied with the cake so Abi repeated her actions. Coyly biting her lower lip, she lifted one leg over the other revealing the almost transparent white triangle of material that hid her pink moist slit from his gaze.

Pausing, with her skirt rucked up around the top of her legs, she let him stare between her thighs for a moment before recrossing them and smoothing down her clothing just before the family returned.

"You missed it Abigail." her mother-in-law handed her a plate with a small piece of cake on it, "Never mind though, I cut you a piece."

"Thank you. Sorry, I was just coming to get some." Abigail smiled and thanked Ben's mother, taking the plate, before turning her attention back to Nathan once she had gone.

She smiled to herself watching the young man's embarrassment and excitement at every brief flash she allowed him. The plan was working exactly as she hoped, now it would just take a little while longer.

"Later." she mouthed silently to him out of sight of everyone.

It was a long tense hour later before Margaret ushered out the last of her guests so that Ben could drive her and Richard, her husband, to the airport.

"Ok we're all ready and packed. Shall we go?" Ben's father declared bringing the suitcases downstairs.

"Do you mind if I don't come." Abi frowned, "I've got a bit of a headache coming on. Too much champagne maybe."

"Oh, will you be alright getting home?" Margaret enquired concernedly.

She smiled "Of course, maybe Nathan could drive me home in a bit."

"Yeah... yeah sure... no problem." He stammered as they went out to the driveway to see them off.

Closing the door after watching the car drive away the two of them went back inside. Abigail could feel the tension and excitement building in her, her heart was thumping so loudly she was sure he could hear it while her stomach was simply twisted into knots.

"Do you want me to take you home now?" Nathan asked her with a somewhat forlorn look on his face.

"Actually, I'm feeling a bit better. Why don't we have a coffee?" Abi swallowed hard and suggested with a smile, "It might help."

"Oh ok, err.... yeah sure." He mumbled quietly.

"I'll go make some, shall I?" she winked and headed out of the door into the kitchen.

Nathan was sitting on the sofa when Abigail returned with two steaming cups. Handing one to him she sat down at the other end of the couch, one foot on the floor and the other leg tucked up under her so her skirt was gaping open. She was committed to her course of action now and she knew, despite her nervousness, there was no pulling back.

"Enjoying the view?" she asked with a cheeky grin forcing him to lift his gaze from between her thighs.

"Err... oh I... umm... I." he blushed a vivid shade of crimson.

"It's ok. I don't mind you looking." Abi giggled sexily not bothering to close her legs, "In fact, I like it."

"You... you do?"

"Are you a virgin Nathan?" she continued not bothering to respond to his question.

If he could have gone any more scarlet, he would have, as he spluttered into his coffee and stared down at the floor giving her the answer she expected.

"So, tell me, have you ever seen a girl's breasts? In real life I mean, not on the television or in a magazine." She asked him quietly.

Embarrassed he shook his head and stared at the two obvious points pressing out from her top.

"Would you like to?" Abigail didn't wait for an answer and, grasping the bottom edge of her top, she tugged it off over her head so she was sitting topless before her 18-year-old brother-in-law.

"Oh fuck... Abi!" Nathan gasped his eyes focused on her bare chest.

Shuffling a little closer to him she lifted his chin with her hand so he was looking into her eyes "You can touch them if you want to."

Hesitantly he reached out, lightly curling his fingers around her modest firm tit, and started to fondle it gently. Swallowing nervously, he brought his free hand up to squeeze the other breast, his fingers starting to toy with her semi-firm nipples.

"Mmmmmm... that's really nice." Abi told him lifting her arms behind her head to give him complete access to her.

The feel of his hands molesting her was so arousing she could feel the dampness growing between her legs. A swift glance down to the bulge at the front of his jeans confirmed that he was enjoying himself as much as she was.

"This isn't fair, I'm half naked and you still have all your clothes on." Abi informed him reaching for the buttons on his shirt and a few moments later it joined her top on the floor, "There that's much better."

For the next few minutes, she leant back and allowed Nathan to play with her breasts, teasing her teats into hard throbbing points as she sighed with pleasure. It was happening, she was making her fantasy come true.

"Mmmmmm.... That feels so good. Do it like this." She whimpered contentedly, her hands covering his and guiding his movements.

"Shit Abi they... they feel... fantastic."

She giggled sexily and fluttered her long dark lashes invitingly.

"I'll bet you've never seen a girl's pussy either. Not in real life." She asked coyly.

Nathan's eyes widened as he shook his head "N... n... no... never."

"I guess I better change that to." Abigail stated, standing up in front of him.

Her hands were trembling and her stomach was in turmoil as she unzipped her skirt before letting it fall around her feet. Kicking it aside she hooked her fingers in the waistband of her panties and slid them down her long legs.

"There." Stepping out of them she stood before him her thighs slightly apart.

All her young brother-in-law could do was gape at her nudity, unable to actually speak, as she lowered herself onto his lap. Gazing into his eyes Abi took his hand and guided it between her open thighs, gently pressing his fingers to her shaven slit.

"Touch me. Please." She whispered softly.

Nathan didn't need her to tell him twice and almost immediately he eased his finger into Abigail's cunt as she opened her legs wider giving him complete access to her sex. With one of his digits buried inside her pussy his mouth found hers and they began to kiss passionately, tongues playing together.

She could feel herself reacting to his touch, her cunt getting wetter and her pulse starting to race as he added a second finger, knuckle deep, stretching her slit. The soft squelching from her pussy a clear indication of just how aroused she was.

"You can fuck me if you want to." Abi whispered, her voice hoarse and sultry, as she pulled her lips away from his.

Her brother-in-law looked stunned "You... you're sure."

"Mmhhmm, I want to be your first." She informed him truthfully, before asking, "Shall we do it on the sofa? Or are you going to take me to bed?"

"Here." he declared abruptly laying Abigail onto her back as he stood to remove his jeans.

With her thighs splayed apart to display her glistening slit she lay and watched him as he excitedly kicked off his shoes and unfastened his jeans. Her heart was pounding against her ribs while her eyes stayed rivetted to his crotch as he peeled down his boxer shorts to reveal his erect manhood.

"Fucking hell." she breathed as 9 inches of hard meat sprang into view, "It's so big!"

Spreading her long legs wider she held her breath as Nathan mounted her, his swollen cockhead nudging between her lips and against her entrance.

"Slow, go slow. I want you to remember it." Abigail murmured quietly, his glans starting to split her cunt open.

"Oh... fuck... I'm... I'm in you." He groaned as he eased his prick up into her pussy surrendering his virginity to her.

Shit... oh... shit... oh fuck!" beneath him Abi's eyes opened wide and she gasped as she was penetrated by a cock other than her husbands for the first time in her life.

For a moment they gazed at each other, every inch of Nathan's dick sheathed in her dripping slit, and then he began to move. Pulling slowly back he thrust in again making her moan when he bottomed out inside her.

"Slowly... make it last..." she urged him, the sensations surging out through her body as she gave herself to him.

"I... I... I don't think... I...I can." he told her breathlessly trying to hold back.

Abigail knew she was close to cumming herself, the mere thought of what she was doing, of fulfilling her ultimate sexual fantasy, had fanned the flames of arousal inside her into a raging inferno. Her climax was bubbling just below the surface and she knew that feeling him cum in her would send her over the top.

"Do it then. Let yourself go and fuck me." She moaned softly, her muscles tightening around his hard pole "I want to feel you cum in me."

Almost immediately Nathan began to thrust hard, driving his iron hard cock into her aching pussy again and again.

"Yes... oh yes, yes... fuck me... just fuck meeeeeeeee!" her hips bucked up off the couch to meet his as he hammered away at her cunt.

"Uhhh... Unnhhhh... Aaahhhhhh!" above her she could see his face contort in ecstasy as his climax surged up through his prick, "I'm gonna..."

"Cum in me... I want you to cum in me." Abigail clung to him, her pussy clenching on his throbbing organ as it erupted inside her.

"Aaaaahhhhh... fuck oh fuck, fuck, fuckkkkkkkkkk." burying his shaft in Abi's sex he ejaculated, pumping spurt after spurt of his hot seed into her belly.

"Yes... yes, yes oh yes.... I'm cumminnnggggggggggggggggg!" the feel of him filling her with his sperm triggered her own orgasm, sending her body into a fit of uncontrolled spasming as the waves of pleasure coursed across her nerve endings.

Gasping for breath Nathan collapsed onto Abigail, pinning her down, his cock still pulsing inside her well fucked slit.

"Shit! That was fucking amazing," he finally managed to pant, levering himself up so he was supported on his arms.

Abi wrapped her arms about his neck and looked into his eyes "Take me to bed and the next time will be even better. I promise."

Pushing himself up off her he helped Abi to her feet and, tentatively, led her towards the stairs.

"Shit!" she giggled, jamming her hand between her legs to catch the flood of semen that started to dribble out of her, "I need the bathroom first though."

After cleaning herself up she followed Nathan into his bedroom to find him laying back, stroking his semi-erect dick, waiting for her. Without a pause she moved to the bed and knelt over him, her fingers taking over from his as she began to wank his prick.

"Oh fuck.... Abi." He sighed letting her take control.

Biting her bottom lip, she eyed him salaciously before lowering her mouth to his cockhead. Flicking her tongue out she started teasing it, her long dark hair falling across his hips as she drew the first inch or so of his length into her mouth.

"Glurrggg... Glurrrrggggg... Gluuurrrrggggggggg!" tasting herself on his manhood she started to suck on her brother-in-law's cock.

Knowing she was giving Nathan his first ever blow job aroused Abigail even more and she eagerly slid her lips down onto his erection, trying to take as much into her mouth as she could.

"Christ Abi... that's... so... fucking... good!" enjoying her attention he laid back and gasped as she greedily swallowed his dick.

"Urrrggggggggggg... Muurrrggggggggg... Guuurrrkkkkkk!" for the next few minutes the sounds of her hungry slurping echoed around the bedroom mixing with his groans of delight.

Eventually she, rather reluctantly, let his spit covered shaft slip from between her lips while she continued to lightly stroke her fingers along it. Then keeping her brown eyes fixed on his she knelt up and straddled his hips, guiding the tip of his prick against her moist entrance.

As he gazed up at her his hands slid onto her waist, trying to pull her down and sheath his manhood in her.

"Slowly." Abi whispered, staring back at him, "I want to feel you going into me."

Nathan stopped moving and laid there as she gradually impaled herself on his hardness, taking it in inch by thick, hard, inch until she had it fully buried in her dripping slit.

"Ohhhhhhhh.... Fuckkkkkkkk... you're... in.... me." Abigail threw her head back and gasped out loud as the last millimetres of his shaft penetrated her.

Bracing her hands on his chest she slumped forwards and began to fuck her pussy onto his erection, her body lifting and dropping as she sighed with pleasure. Feeling his thickness rubbing against her sensitive vaginal walls she arched her back and ground her cunt down against his hardness.

Still finding the situation she was in a complete turn-on Abi began to ride his cock faster, bucking and writhing impaled on his erection, knowing she would always be the first girl that he had fucked.

"Oh... oh yes... oh fuck... aaahhhh... Nathan... ahhhhhh!" her eyes flew open as she jerked wildly, her climax rapidly building to a crescendo in her centre.

He reached for her tits, mauling them mercilessly, her swollen teats grazing his palms as he groped her sending even greater waves of ecstasy racing through her.

"I'm... I'm... oh yes.... oh god Nathan...I'm" shrieking loudly with delight, Abigail's body stiffened, as her orgasm overwhelmed her, before going into a series of violent spasms, "I'm gonna CUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

Falling forwards across her brother-in-law she gasped breathlessly, as the final ripples of her climax subsided, unresisting as he rolled her onto her back his hard meat remaining buried inside her.

Holding his weight on his arms it was now Nathan's turn and he started to fuck his sister-in-law, steadily pumping his cock into her slick wet tunnel. Around his girth her outer lips clung to his shaft, cushioning every stroke and making the sex even more pleasurable for him.

"Yes, oh yes... fuck me Nathan... just fuck me... don't... stop." Her moans got louder as her hips jerked up off the bed to meet his thrusts.

"Uhhh... Oh Abi... aaahhh... oh yeah... yeah!" Above her he grunted animalistically, slamming his cock into her pussy as he pounded her vigorously.

The bed was creaking rhythmically now, in time with his frenzied strokes, while she hooked her legs around his, her cunt gushing her creamy juices onto his rigid length.

"Fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck...I'm..." she tensed, her nails raking across his shoulders as another huge orgasm ripped through her body.