Brotherly Love Ch. 05

Story Info
Marti's wife learns his secret.
4.2k words
4.38
12.1k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Busted," was all Benny could say as he opened his door and stepped out. I, on the other hand, was frozen in my seat, not knowing what to do. Benny strolled up to my Rose and gave her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek before turning towards me and waving me out.

Rose looked a little puzzled at my reluctance, so I finally grabbed the door handle, opened the door, swung my legs out, and then stepped outside of the car. I turned with my head tilted slightly down and looked in Rose's direction to see her reaction.

That look of puzzlement turned to shock turned to puzzlement again before she turned to Benny and asked him what the fuck I was doing. Benny laughed and just told her that I just wanted to play dress-ups and who was he to argue. Rose came stomping over to where I stood frozen in place and looked me up and down before asking me what I was doing. I couldn't find the words to explain what exactly was going on because I was too embarrassed to tell her the truth.

I thought about lying but I knew that would never fly so I finally decided to tell her the truth.

"I'm sorry, I can explain. When Benny accidentally left my clothes bag in the driveway, I needed something to change into after a hot day on the lake and this was all he had in the cabin, so instead of walking around naked, I decided to wear this," I said.

Damn, it sounded a lot more believable in my head but hearing the words roll off my tongue only made me sound more like a lying idiot. My face must have been fifty shades of red because I could feel it burning with embarrassment and my femcock quickly became an innie instead of a tiny outie.

"And you expect me to believe that bullshit, Marti? No self-respecting man would ever do that but then I guess you're proving what I suspected all along. You're not really a man, you're a fucking sissy through and through. It's no wonder you can't get it up in the bedroom anymore. You don't have an ounce of manhood left in you. Hell, you didn't have that much from the very beginning," Rose shouted with a good deal of anger and disgust in her voice.

"And Benny, you think this is ok? It's ok to see your brother prance around like a little fem sissy queer and ruin the family name?" she asked Benny with her hands on her hips.

"Sweetheart, your husband was a queer long before he met you and long after the two of you were married. I haven't been with a woman since my wife died, and you have to admit, your husband does make a pretty sexy woman with the little bit of stuff he had to work with," Benny chimed back with a little smile on his face.

"I can't believe my ears. I've got a husband dressed up like a streetwalker and his brother getting all sweet over how sexy he looks. What the fuck is going on in this world? Am I the only sane one here?" Rose shouted.

"Now hold on, missy. This all started decades ago when your husband, my brother, made midnight visits to my bedside and filled his hunger for dick and cream on almost a nightly basis. I never did anything in return. Just made my cock available to him and let him do his thing," Benny said.

He pretty much tossed me under the bus right there and then. I thought Rose was going to pass out. She turned and looked at me with her mouth wide open and then asked me if it was true. I didn't say anything, which was response enough for her.

She immediately turned and ran to her car, closed the door and broke down in tears. Benny suggested that I go inside and stay out of sight until he could get her calmed down. I did just that and buried myself in my room.

Benny eventually got Rose to let him sit in the car with her and explained that a lot of siblings explore same-sex activities when they are young, so it was no big deal. But in my case, I seemed to do a lot more than explore as it appeared to him that I was addicted to dick and who was he to say no? Every guy loves to have his dick sucked and it was hard to get a girl to do it back then. A blowjob is a blowjob to most guys even if the person giving it is another guy.

Rose told Benny that she felt like a complete fool and while she knew youth will explore, the fact that I did more than just explore made her wonder if the love between us was real. Benny reassured her that it was but that I also had needs that most men didn't, and those needs are sometimes hard to explain to a spouse. He convinced her to come into the cabin and have a drink and maybe find a way to work things out. She agreed and followed him into the cabin.

I heard them talking in the living room and I heard Benny pouring them both drinks. As I've said before Rose isn't much of a drinker but by the sound of the pour, Benny gave her more than she's used to drinking. Benny explained everything about our teenage years together, how I got started sucking his dick, how long it lasted, how it stopped, and admitted that he never saw me dress in women's clothes until now. He happened to have some of his deceased wife's garments and having me wear them brought back fond memories to him.

He apologized for encouraging me to try them on and wear them while we were on this fishing trip. It was totally selfish of him and unfair to Rose. She asked him if that's all I did -- just wear the clothes Benny had given me or did I do something else.

"What do you mean, something else?" asked Benny.

"You know what I mean Benny. Did Marti do more than just wear the clothes? Did he play the part while wearing the clothes?" Rose asked.

"Well, he did wiggle around and act kind of girly while he was dressed, if that's what you mean," responded Benny.

"That's not what I mean, and you know it, Benny. Let me a little more direct. Did he suck your dick like a good girl should?" Rose said sarcastically.

Benny took a deep swig of his whiskey searching for the right words to formulate his response. He took a second sip as Rose patiently waited, and then placed his glass on the table.

"Honey, I'd be lying if I said he was a good girl while he was dressed. Truth be told, he's a helluva lot better at sucking cock than he was when we were in high school and he was pretty damn good then too," Benny said matter-of-factly.

"He sucked your dick dressed as a woman while the two of you were up here in this cabin fishing?" Rose shouted back.

"Several times and that's not all he did," responded Benny.

I couldn't believe that he was telling her everything I wish I could without batting an eye. He'd just dug my grave and was steps away from throwing me in it. I couldn't shrink any smaller than I already felt tucked in the corner of my bedroom.

"Several times? Several times?" my Rose asked repeatedly.

"Yep, your husband apparently had separation anxiety from my cock and when he finally got it back in his mouth, that's just about all he was interested," Benny said taking another sip of his drink.

I think my brother was enjoying this confession session. Most likely because I was always the successful one, the one that everyone looked up to and turned to for assistance and guidance and he was just another brother.

"You said that's not all he did. What did you mean by that Benny?" asked Rose.

"Well here honey, let me show you something," replied Benny as he reached for his phone and surfed to his video collection.

"Just press play and watch sweetheart," Benny said handing her his phone.

Rose gave Benny another puzzled look before focusing on the phone in her hand. She pressed the play button and couldn't believe her eyes. She quickly hit the pause button before turning the display towards Benny.

"Well, I know this isn't my husband's cock. His isn't half as big as this one. Whose cock is this?" she demanded referring to the nice thick cock filling the screen.

"That would be mine," Benny said proudly with a smile taking another sip from his glass.

"Oh my god, Benny! Why in the fuck are you showing me porn movies of your cock in use?" Rose asked in disbelief.

"Keep watching honey, you'll understand," said Benny.

Surprisingly, instead of closing the video, my wife pressed the pause button again to allow the video to play on. I'm guessing the size of Benny's cock was enough to peak her interest, plus she was curious who this "Connie" girl was and what this had to do with me. That is, until she heard "Connie's" voice and then saw my face when I turned to tell Benny to, "fuck me good".

"Motherfucker! You're not only letting my husband suck your dick but you're fucking the little queer behind my back. You've even given him a girl's name. Fuck you, Benny! Fuck you! And fuck your little sissy brother Connie too," she yelled before tossing Benny's phone back at him.

"Hey, I have needs too and I didn't seduce your husband. He came on to me just like he did years and years ago," Benny shouted back.

"Well, you can have the little queer. Fuck him. Let him suck you. Take him out to dinner and a date. Buy him pretty girly clothes because I am done with that little cocksucker!" Rose shouted back before picking up her drink and guzzling the entire thing down.

"Rosey, I know you're upset but don't do anything rash right now. Let things settle down and then we'll talk about what we should do next," Benny suggested.

"Fuck that, Benny! I'm done with the little fem queen. He never was much in bed and his cock is more like a boy's than a man's. Hell, it's not much bigger than an oversized clit," my wife said pouring herself another glass of whiskey.

She took a nice swig and sat there pondering everything that just went down while swinging her foot in anger.

"Connie! Get your fucking ass out here right now!" she shouted with a commanding voice.

I got up and walked out to the living room where they both sat trying my best to not make eye contact with either of them.

"Get your ass out of those clothes, you fucking sissy! You don't deserve to wear women's clothes because you're nothing more than a little closet queer. Do it now, I said!" my wife commanded.

I knew she meant business, so I slipped off my heels, pulled off my stockings, undid my daisy dukes and let them fall to the ground. I heard her gasp as she saw the white lace thong I was wearing, and the white triangular patch left behind from sunbathing in my bikini the other day. I didn't look up but continued by pulling my thong down and off and then untying my halter top. Again, another gasp as the outline of my bikini top was more than obvious.

She stood up and walked over to me and examined me front and back before slapping me across the face.

"Get the fuck out of my space. You disgust me, you pathetic excuse for a man," she said.

"Can I have the clothes you brought me?" I asked timidly.

"Absolutely not! You're not man enough to wear boy-clothes, so say goodbye to them forever," she said turning and walking back to her glass of whiskey.

I quickly left the room in order to avoid pissing her off any more than she already was. I figured she'd settle down once she got over the initial shock of learning my secret. I sat naked on my bed waiting for this to all blow over. I could hear her belittling me as she talked to Benny and guzzled down her glass of whisky. She asked Benny to pour her another and Benny obliged but reminded her that she wasn't very good a holding her liquor.

"I'm not good at holding my liquor and my wimpy excuse of a husband isn't good at satisfying me."

Obviously, the liquor was started to take effect. Benny poured her another shot and she swallowed it without hesitation, putting the glass on the table and moving closer to my brother who was sitting on a bar stool facing her. She stepped between his legs and placed her hands on his crotch.

"Tell me, Benny, how did manage to get a cock like this while my husband got stuck with a little boy's penis?" she asked rubbing his cock through his pants then she buried her tongue in his mouth and frenched kissed him before he pulled away.

"Settle down, Rose, or you're going to take this to places you might regret later," my brother warned her.

"My brother-in-law telling me to settle down after spending the last three days sticking his dick my husband's ass and mouth while my husband is dressed like a streetwalker and I'm the one to settle down?" Rose asked sarcastically. "Why don't you settle this big fat dick of yours in your sister-in-law's married pussy so I can feel once and for all what's it's like to be fucked with a man-sized cock," Rose said grinding her drunk wet pussy up against Benny's rising cock.

Benny didn't have to be told twice. Sex is sex to him whether it was with his wife, his sissified brother, or his brother's wife. He stood up, picked Rose up by the waist, placed her on the table, unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off like a magician pulling a tablecloth off a set table. Rose's legs were over his shoulders in no time, and Benny was rubbing the head of dick on the very wet opening of my wife.

"Fuck me, Benny! Fuck me like I'm an eighteen-year-old virgin being fucked for the very first time," Rose said wrapping her arms around Benny's head.

With that, Benny pushed his cock half-way in before stopping.

"Damn, Rose! Your pussy feels like a virgin. It's so damn tight," exclaimed Benny.

"That's because my husband's dick is so fucking small. Now give me all you've got, Benny. I want to know you were in my tomorrow and the next and the next day. Shove that big fucking dick of yours in my tiny tight cunt," said Rose.

I've never heard her talk like this before but I have to be honest, it was turning me on. My femcock was actually as hard as it was when I suck Benny off. I started to slowly jerk it, listening to the two of them going at it.

"Rose, honey, if I knew you were so dick-deprived, I would have offered my services years ago," said Benny.

"Benny, if I would have known your dick was this big, I would have been sucking and fucking you instead of my husband. Hell, I would have married you and left that little dick husband of mine to find someone else dumb enough to marry him," Rose replied.

That one stung but when it comes to a man and woman in heat, size matters and they're capable of saying just about anything. I listened to Benny's dick slide in and out of my wife and walked over to the bedroom door where I could get a bird's eye view. Rose's tits were bouncing up and down with Benny's in and out rhythm. I jerked a little harder as Benny gave her what he had given me just yesterday. I was both happy for my wife and a little jealous at the same time.

"Damn, Rose, you're milking my cock with that tight little pussy of yours so well, that I'm having a hard time holding back," declared my brother.

"Keep fucking me you until you can't fuck me anymore, you big fucking stud, and then fill my tight cunt with your cream," Rose shouted back.

I think Rose's crudeness and the milking action of her unused pussy was just a little too much for Benny because she shouted out that he was getting ready to cum before he bellowed a bear-like growl as he buried his cock as deep as it would go and unloaded his cream in my wife's pussy. I came the same time he came in Rose.

Rose kept humping his cock and came shortly thereafter.

"Oh my god, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm finally having a real orgasm from a real man's cock. Don't you dare pull out until I'm done here!" she shouted.

Her body went in spasms a moment later and I knew that she too was coming like she's never done before. My femcock went limp as I watch Rose come down from her earth-shattering climax.

"Motherfucker! That was the first climax I've had since I married your brother," said Rose.

Benny leaned over and kiss her on the lips. Rose pulled in closer and buried her tongue in his mouth. Benny slow fucked her and as he did, his cream started to leak out of Rose's pussy. They finally broke their kiss and then Rose shouted out.

"Connie! Get in here right now," she demanded.

I stepped out of the bedroom and found my wife sitting on the table, leaning back on her elbows with her legs splayed open and her engorged pussy lips leaking cum for all to see. Benny was standing next to her with a smile on his face and a semi-erect cum-covered cock dangling between his legs.

"Get your sissy lips over her and clean the cock that just gave me the first real fuck of my life," my wife said pointing to Benny's cummy cock.

I really didn't have to be told twice but I also didn't want 'to seem too eager. Who the fuck am I trying to fool? She already knows that I'm a total sissy for cock!' I walked over to Benny, dropped to my knees, licked some cum off his cock before taking his entire cum-covered cock down my throat. I not only wanted to get Benny hard again, I also wanted to show my wife just how good I was at sucking cock. Much better than she'll ever be!

"Oh my god, Benny, I just fucked the hell out of your cock and you're getting hard again in my husband's mouth! My limp-dick husband has always been a one and out. I obviously married the wrong brother," Rose exclaimed.

"I can go three or four times a night," Benny responded grabbing my head and face fucking me in front of my wife.

"Well, then I definitely married the wrong brother," Rose quickly responded.

Benny slowed his pace a bit and then pulled out, much to my surprise. He moved back and then took a seat on the bar bench. His cock was too high for me to get on my knees so I stood and got between his legs and buried my lips on his cock again. Rose stepped over and grabbed some of the cum Benny had deposited in her pussy and rubbed it on my opening. Then she inserted one, and then another, and then another cum-covered finger and started to finger-fuck me from behind.

"Never in a million years did I ever think that I'd see my husband blowing his brother while being finger-fucked by his wife with the cum his brother just deposited in her! I obviously have been living a puritan lifestyle but that stops right here and now! This little sissy's gone to be my bitch and I'm already lining up the cocks that I'm going to sample when we get home," Rose said with a good deal of excitement in her voice.

The thought of my wife fucking other men caused my femcock to spew a string of cum on the floor. I pushed back on my wife's fingers as I bobbed lips up and down on my brother's cock. This is where I dreamed of being all my life, this is where I was meant to be.

Rose increased the tempo of her finger-fucking and I momentarily lost my rhythm on Benny's cock. Having my secret finally out allowed me to completely enjoy the fucking my wife was giving me, so much so, that I pulled my head off my brother's cock and let out a moan as I reached a climax on my wife's fingers.

"Oh my god, Benny! Your sissy brother just climaxed by being fucked in the ass," Rose said with a little bit of surprise in her voice.

"Turn that bitch around so he can clean up my pussy while I watch him being fucked with the cock that just fucked me," Rose commanded.

Benny pulled his cock out of my mouth and spun me around so I was facing Rose. She'd had taken a seat in one of the living room chairs, legs splayed wide open, fingering her cummy cunt. Then Benny pushed my head down towards my wife's pussy which raised my ass for his easy access. Rose had already lubed it with Benny's cum so Benny slid in without a problem. I buried my face in my wife's cum-filled pussy and began eating her like I've never eaten her before.

"Funny, you've never eaten my pussy this well before. Tell me something, Connie, is it the cock in your cunt or the cream in my pussy that is making you so eager? It really doesn't matter because this is the only sex you'll be getting going forward so lap it up cunt-licker," Rose said before pressing her pussy into my face and laughing out loud.

I didn't care if I ever got to fuck my wife again as long as I got to suck cock, eat her well-used pussy, and get fucked now and then by her lovers. I lapped up every last drop of cum from my wife's pussy and kept licking until she had a massive climax at the end of my tongue. She literally drenched my face with her juices before pushing me off her sensitive opening.

12