Brother's Basketball Teammate Ch. 03

Story Info
I like my brother's hot teammate, but I think he's straight.
6k words
4.83
26.1k
44

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Confusion

Joss's taupe orbs glistened alluringly, boring into mine, as his fingers circled around the locks of hair on the back of my head. He pulled his dick out of my still-recovering mouth gently as he looked down at me with such intense domineering eyes, making my inner muscles clench in submission. He heaved his massive dick into the air, never once tearing his lustful eyes away from mine, before he slammed it hard against my agape mouth in slow but abrupt intervals and traced the hot and pulsing tip along the outline of my overly sensitised lips.

As I felt like I was thrown to a different dimension by his soulful gaze, I was shortly whisked back onto earth when he hoisted me gently by my armpits and plopped me beside him on the bed so that I was on my stomach against the soft sheets. He crawled over my back, pressing and pinioning the small of my back with his smouldering developed front against the mattress before diving into the crook of my neck with his handsome face, leaving soft and feathery kisses.

His palm flew and landed on both of my shoulders, sliding down sensually and resonating sharp tingles of jitters to the tip of my limbs from the point of contact. The apex of his palms had calluses that erotically scraped against my contrasting smooth skin as his vulgar hands covered every nook and cranny of my back, making me shudder in anticipation.

His adventurous hands dared to venture further until he captured the mounds of my bubble butt. He fondled them aggressively and thoroughly, squashing it almost flat as he lost himself in the act before the shrill sound of a slap echoed across the room and a sharp stinging pain emanated from my cheek. I whimpered.

"Hmm... You like that?" he asked. He took my desperate whimpers as a yes before he repeatedly drummed my ass cheeks with his wide palms until it started to numb from the slight pain and the foreign pleasure.

Joss's breath became more ragged by the second. He parted my abused ass widely, exposing my pink puckered and clean-shaven hole to the tickling breeze of the air and his unforgiving eyes. I tried to turn my head back just enough to see him biting his lower lip and shamelessly ogling my pink entrance with such vulgar looks in his eyes.

"Damn..." he whispered.

He dipped his thumb briefly on his tongue, covering it with his spit before he pressed it against my entrance, circling it around the taut orifice and making me wince from the foreign sensation. He kept rubbing up and down harder and harder, building speed as he kneaded my crack like a machine with his lithe finger. I arched my back and flaunted my ass towards the air to give him better access.

I felt his hand spread and part my ass before feeling the cold gush of his spit landing on it. Not too long after, his soft and lithe tongue made contact with it, seeming like a cold steel touching my bare nakedness, before he started twirling around the circumference and burrowing his handsome face deeply between my cheeks. He flicked up and down the opening, lapping at my sensitive hole, and it took everything in me to stop flailing from the newly found high.

He speared his tongue and impatiently prodded and penetrated my welcoming sphincter with his tip, making me reflexively clench the walls of my ass around the intruder as my body froze and sung in sweet agony. I focused on relaxing my back muscle to help him find his way deeper, and he soon after plunged his tongue in a swift forward motion until a good length was inside me. He swirled his teasing tongue around aggressively, stretching and deliciously rubbing the walls of my rectum which made me numb. An unsettling feeling sparked from my stomach, circuiting through every vein in my body and almost prematurely driving me to the edge of my climax.

The racy vibrations from his throat were like tiny jolts of electricity coursing through my bottom all the way to my heaving chest as he was lost in a trance, moaning intently into my ass while ravaging my cheeks with his hefty hands.

He pulled away, leaving me with a feeling of emptiness and desolation before he grappled my hips and roughly flipped me over with my back on the bed. His eyes were like that of a hawk's, ready to pounce and tackle its prey with utter hunger looming over it that I felt literal chills run down through my spine.

He grabbed and locked his hands on both back of my knees, eventually pressing forward until my knees kissed the side of my shoulders and I was bent in half. He followed suit and bent down, giving me a soft and firm kiss while his distinct and manly scent wafted to my nose. It was a combination of his shower gel and a hint of his inebriating manly musk. The way he looked at me after pulling away made my stomach flip from the rampaging butterflies, and I started to realise how hard I was falling. Fuck.

One of his hands piloted his hard on, pressing and gliding it along the crack of my buns and letting the tip kiss my hole as it puckered longingly. My fingers dug the skin on his arms as I shuddered from the barely controlled pleasure and frustration.

"Your hole wants me so bad... What am I gonna do about that?" he whispered gruffly into my ear.

He pulled away slightly, just enough so that our eyes were levelled and I was forced to look at his handsome, teasing face. I bit my lip and tried to move my legs to straddle his hips to put an end to this torture but he elevated his arms and hoisted the back of my knees on his shoulders, a wide grin etching on his plump lips. The involuntary bites my lower lip endured was getting out of control as I struggled to cope with the feeling.

He continued teasing, the glint in his eyes swirling around the hazelnut orbs as he started prodding and and pushing forward, almost penetrating me but not quite. I whimpered and closed my eyes.

"Joss..." I snivelled, no longer caring how vulgar I sounded.

"Yeah?" he asked as his lips puckered in an obvious attempt to suppress his shit-eating grin.

"Please! Don't keep me waiting... Do it, please!" I whisper-yelled, desperation very evident in my voice.

"Do what?" he asked. His eyes were very passionate, as his smile faded and his lips slightly twitched from hearing the desperation in my voice. He kept flicking the tip of his dick agonisingly hard up and down my hole.

I stared square into his eyes, my eyebrows furrowed in frustration. "Fuck me... I need you to fuck me, Joss, please!" I exclaimed, biting my lip afterwards.

His eyebrows clenched and his demeanour changed in a snap while I watched his eyes get colonised by what I can only call a deep expression of hunger and lust. His dick finally zeroed in on my entrance as he pushed forward and started penetrating my virgin asshole slowly before I felt the nerves on my walls ignite in excruciating pain.

My face was helplessly contorted from the pain, making him pull away. "Sorry. Hold up." he got off the bed swiftly as I retained my bent position, trying to focus on numbing the other-worldly pain I experienced just a couple of seconds ago. The bed shifted before I felt a burning cold liquid gushing from just bellow my balls to my hole, catching it with his finger and guiding it roughly inside me. I moaned loudly when he started to spread the liquid around with his naughty fingers.

He squeezed an ample amount onto his hand, lathering the lucky liquid around his cock and coating the entirety in a generous gleam as his continuous stroking produced a very naughty squeaking sound.

He loomed over me and occupied his last position before grabbing my hips sensually and pinning my knees to my shoulders with his chest as he slowly eased his head into me until it popped all the way in. There was a considerable lack of friction, but the intrusion was still unbearably painful, making me scrunch my eyes close permanently in an attempt to divert my focus and think of anything else aside from the overwhelming pain.

"Fuuuuuck..." he grunted lowly, his eyes also shut from the constriction. "Open your eyes and look at me." he steely commanded.

My existence was reduced to nothing more than the suffering bundle of nerves in my bottom, but I was eventually able to relax and open my eyes as the pain subsided a tad after a few moments of adjusting. From the second my eyes met his, he furrowed his eyebrows before ramming a generous amount of his length abruptly into me. I screamed in agony before he swiftly covered my mouth with his, showering me with his light kisses and effectively shutting me up.

"Sorry. Don't know what came over me..." he whispered into my lips, his face seeming genuinely apologetic. He was kind enough to stay put and let me adjust and accommodate his thickness and length in me, and the thought of this unbelievably hot jock fucking me sent a rush of dopamine into my brain. I couldn't get enough. I tried to form the words in my mind, but in my state of stupor, it came out garbled and unintelligible.

"What?" he asked, tilting his head sideways and hovering his ear over my lips.

"I need you to fuck me now, Joss..." I whispered, pouring all my desire into the moment.

He inhaled sharply before he shoved the rest of his dick inside me as I felt his heavy balls slap my butt. The smooth tufts of his hair tickled me as I hung my head back, trying to find solace in the softness of the mattress from the painful penetration. The pain was more than a slight discomfort or a tolerable itch in contract to what I've read; it was as if I was split open by a jackhammer. His length throbbed and pulsed inside me, reacting to my wringing.

He let out a low grunt. "Leo, are you alright? I'm sorry, I can't help it when you say things like that." he dipped his head down and pressed a firm kiss on my lips before pulling slightly away and giving me a barrage of gentle smooches. I opened my eyes to see his worry-stricken face as he tried to alleviate the pain by relentlessly planting soft and light kisses on me, each contact making me fall further and further into the pit of his person. I could feel the wet buildup of tears behind my eyes before it welled and traced the distance from the side of my eyes to the bed. His eyes widened.

"I'm sorry, Leo, we can stop now." he whispered in a gentle voice, which I wasn't used to hearing him use, with just a hint of disappointment. I wrapped my arms around him, my hands resting flatly on his muscular back as I stopped him from pulling away.

"No," I huffed. "I'm alright... You can start moving now." I said.

"Are you sure?" his eyes were still in flames but I could tell that he was a bit apprehensive. He studied me briefly before giving me a lasting kiss. I nodded.

He started backing away slowly until just his full head was in, his thick member igniting the nerves around me as he pulled away and I clawed my fingers around the sheets beneath me. The pain subsided a bit, but the radiating pulse was still very much there. I didn't expect it to hurt this much, but I should've known better considering the size and girth of his manhood.

His eyes were in a half squint as he tenderly looked at me behind the lids while pressing forward in a careful motion until he was once again balls deep in me. The rhythm was slow and steady, and I appreciated the fact that he considered my comfort before anything else even if it was very evident that he was struggling to keep himself from straight out ravaging my insides.

He kept at his pace, slowly sliding in and out of me, making me clench and contract from the sultry friction. He moaned lowly and his breath hitched. When he noticed that I was more or less adjusted to his movements, he gradually built up speed. The hollowness I felt when he pulled out kept on being replaced with a barely controlled feeling of ecstasy as he filled me fully with his dick.

"Look at me." he commanded. I did as I was told, getting lost in the depth of his beautiful eyes as he started shoving his dick in and out of me rather roughly, fucking me sensually before hitting a spot somewhere inside me which almost pushed me over the brink of insanity. His thrusts were the speed of the bullet, locking and lingering balls deep inside me before pulling away and continuing on ramming it back in ruthlessly. Every time he thrusted in, he kept abruptly hitting that sweet sweet spot, and the familiar build up of ecstasy emanated from my prostate and traveled through my urethra before I erupted gobs of cum on my stomach.

My head was hung back as my hands grabbed his firm shoulders in fear of actually losing my mind from the sensation. His hand found the back of my head as he gently pulled it skyward, forcing me to face him again as he was now fucking me as fast as humanly possible.

"Hey... didn't I tell you... to look at me?" he gravelly whispered in between his thrusts. His breath became heavier by the second as he relentlessly fucked me with an animalistic fervour while he held my eyes captive by his hazelnuts, letting me know that I was being completely dominated like I was his bitch.

His thighs tensed and convulsed above me. He started groaning uncontrollable, his deep and guttural moans filling the atmosphere as I felt his dick pulse and fatten momentarily before his warm and heavy cum started gushing and filling my insides in batches of powerful explosions, enveloping me with his warm essence altogether. He kept on thrusting in and out until he unloaded the last drop of his dick in the deepest parts of my man-pussy.

Eventually, he collapsed on top of me, his nose kissing the base of my neck as his heavy figure squished me against the bed. He was panting heavily from exhaustion before slowly pulling his dick out of me and willing the remnants of his climax to spill out into the bed.

I felt like I was on cloud nine with his body piling atop of mine like a perfectly fitting puzzle. It was however short lived as he lazily slid off of me and laid beside me on his back, covering his eyes with his forearm as his heavy panting slowly skidded to a stop.

I cuddled his side and weakly tried to reach his lips. I planted weak kisses on his face but his lips were tightly shut and he wasn't reciprocating at all. I kept giving him soft and loving kisses like he did to me several times but to my dismay, he turned his head away before hopping out of bed after a few seconds and walking towards the bathroom in wide strides.

I sat up on the edge of his bed, my stomach sinking into my feet, thinking if I did anything wrong. Just a minute ago, he was so sweet and passionate, holding me with so much care while he pummelled the shit out of me. Maybe it was post-nut clarity. Maybe he realised how disgusted he felt fucking a guy after all and it just dawned on him now. My mind was flooded by the unending stream of thoughts which were only halted when he went out of the bathroom, swiftly picking up his discarded clothes on the floor and putting them on.

"Joss..." I called. His body tensed but he didn't stop.

"Yeah?" he meekly replied without so much as looking my way. He was uncomfortable, that much was obvious and I wanted nothing more in the world than to know what was going on in his mind. My heart started to constrict from the tensing air around the both of us. Reluctantly, I grabbed my clothes that pooled under the bed and put them on as Joss headed out of the room before I heard his heavy steps echo, signalling that he was walking down the stairs.

My chest tightened. I couldn't help thinking about the stoic, confusion-riddled expression on his face and his subtle aversion. It was completely different from how he was earlier, and the thought triggered my shallow tears to flow down my cheeks. I wiped them off as soon as they appeared and heaved a heavy sigh, trying to compose myself before I followed Joss downstairs who was sitting at the stool beside the kitchen counter staring into the distant wall.

"I'll go ahead." I said, cutting the silence in the air as I started walking away before my emotions betrayed me again and I started crying in front of him.

"I'll take you home." I heard him stand up and close our distance. It was my turn to avoid his eyes as we were heading towards his car because I was constantly stuck on the verge of crying. I hopped inside his car and tilted my head towards the window. The ride was deafeningly silent with only the weak and constant sound of the air conditioner filling the air. So many thoughts raced in my mind, but I didn't indulge in any of them, not now when the culprit was right beside me. We eventually rounded into the corner of our street before he parked on the road across our house.

"Thanks." I muttered.

"Leo..." he called before I hopped out of the car but I was hell bent on putting as much distance between us as soon as I could. I half-ran towards the wooden porch and into the house, closing the door behind me and darting to my room as fast as I could.

I dropped my stuff on a random spot on the floor, grabbed my towel, and went inside the bathroom on autopilot. I stripped my clothes, my mind floating and refusing to drift back to reality as I hopped into the tub and flicked the shower on, letting the warm rivulets of the shower cascade on my back. The steady stream coaxed me in a melancholic embrace, easing the tension and fatigue off of me from the... physical activity.

As I stared absentmindedly at the wall in front of me, Joss colonised my thoughts as his eyes burned through mine while storming my lips with his gentle kisses. My vision started to blur until the only image I could see was a mishmash of white and blue.

I let the warm tears fall and get swept down by the rain.

My greatest fear had been realised. I should've steered clear of Joss when there was still time, when I was still oblivious of the fact that I was completely and utterly in love with him. I knew that this was bound to happen when I started leading myself to believe that there was something behind the way he looked at me, that there was some sort of meaning in the way he kissed me, and that against all odds, he might have been able to reciprocate my feelings too, even by just a fraction.

I replayed the image of him avoiding my kisses, as if he had nothing to do with me anymore after using me as a cum rag. I relived the way he left me alone in his room and proceeded to act like I wasn't there. My soul was in deep agony, yearning for someone that I could never have. For a good while, I let myself grieve.

I knew that I had to start avoiding him again. Even as I could see his face in every person I talked to, I had to start moving on.

I tried to focus on my studies and training. I immediately headed straight to either the library to study with my friends or the bus to go home. Ashton wondered why I went back to going home by myself at first; he was skeptical at first but he chose to believe my alibi.

Tomas and the other guys would see me in the cafeteria every now and then and they would ask me why I wasn't coming to wait for Ashton in the gym as much. I always fed them lies about how I was so busy at school that I didn't have time to wait for Ashton to quench their inquisitions. They were all very insistent on tagging me along one afternoon, but I was able to formulate another believable excuse because I knew Joss would be there, and I'm far from being ready to face him.

It's already been three days but Joss had made no attempt to reach out. I forced myself to accept the fact that it was for the best, but every fiber of my being yearned for his touch, his kisses. I was about to head out from the tennis court when I saw Joss waiting just outside, the same spot as last time. My heart jumped out of my chest and my knees buckled weakly, making every step an effort, but I tried to ignore him.

"Leo!" he called. The gentle caress of his voice calling my name tickled my ears, reminding me of the moments I would rather be forgetting. I ignored him and kept making my way to wherever. He ran towards me and caught up in no time before he grabbed me by my arm gently.

12