Brothers in Lust

Story Info
Brothers come together for some taboo fun...
1.1k words
4.17
11.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters in all of my stories are over eighteen and legal adults in all sexual situations.

****

Brothers in Lust

A male only adult character only erotic incest mini story.

The bull groaned as his brother bore him back against the wall of their childhood bedroom, the two of them having returned home, however briefly, from their respective university courses to see family. It was right and it was wrong, even though they had not seen each other in months, Carl's thick tongue pushing into his mouth as he was dominated, taken and made to quiver as his brother always seemed to be able to do to him.

There was something about Lewis' older brother that made him weak at the knees and the grey-coated bull allowed himself to be manhandled, treated as nothing more than a piece of meat even though he was a good head taller than his older brother, even with his horns counted into that. A shorter, more muscular sort than even the bulky Lewis, Carl smirked, licking his lips, knowing a good thing when he had it, huffing hotly and shortly as he ran his paws down his younger brother's chest, admiring his muscle. For the time being, every last bit of Lewis was his for the taking.

"I missed you, bro..."

There was no need for further words as the brown-coated bull bore his younger brother down to the bed, covering him with a stockier, bulkier body, though he was cut tight with only a hint of a muscle-gut. The definition would come in the months to follow, though Carl huffed and grunted as he rolled up over Lewis' muzzle, his fat length of cock slopping out with need, hardening up and prodding an equally eager bull-muzzle.

Lewis knew what he had to do, what he wanted to do, every last fibre of his body quivering with need, tingling through him. It was right, it was what he'd wanted, what he'd craved since he'd last seen his brother's ropey, bull-tail disappearing off to the train station last time. He needed him and he moaned around his bro's cock as it was swallowed up by his lips, his grip on reality wavering and shifting even as that fat length of meat found its way into the back of his throat in the most intimate of kisses.

Yet their coming-together was to be far more carnal than that, the bulls grunting and lowing (one more muffled than the other) as their bodies rocked and ground together. There was nothing for the brothers other than the rampant lust that had been denied to them for so long, Lewis' lips closing around his older brother's cock in a way that made Carl's head spin, light-headed and faint at a moment where he really needed to remain with his senses. Straddling Lewis' head, the older bull grunted loudly and leaned heavily into the wall, bearing down on his palm as he rocked and thrust into a mouth that was a hot for him as it had ever been.

Lewis' lips formed a tight seal around the other bull's cock, ropey tail thwacking against the side of the bed, lost in the moment as he yearned for something that only his brother could give him. That length of bull-meat was thickly veined and he relished running his tongue down it whenever Carl pulled back to allow him to do so, the dominant bull intent on only his own need even if Lewis' cock bulged up through his jeans, obviously begging for its own kind of attention.

"Unnff... You really fucking...ah...needed to suck my cock, didn't you?"

Carl's eyes rolled as he swallowed a bellow, need rising, his fat nuts churning with the ache to spill his seed. They jiggled and tapped Lewis' chin with each thrust, using the full length of his pole to spear into that willing mouth, needing release more and more with every passing second. It was funny just how that need could ramp up so swiftly, clawing at his soul, and yet Carl was as much prey to it as the submissive party there, Lewis' fingers folding around his thickly muscled thighs, trying his best to look up to his brother even as he went cross-eyed.

Slurping and suckling for all he was worth, Lewis drew him deep into his mouth, bobbing his head as much as it made his neck ache. It was all worth it for the influx of cum that was on its way, lines of tension lacing Carl's body even then. And he needed it all so very badly, sucking hard, his cheeks hollowing, saliva trickling down his chin with drops of pre-cum pouring into his mouth. It was impossible to tell just how productive his big bro was when he slurped all of his pre down so quickly but that was by the by as the shorter, more muscled bull tensed, tucking his chin down to his chest as he gritted his teeth.

But not even Carl could hold back the bellow of orgasm, pounding his fist into the wall, hips working overtime, tail swishing in triumph, spending spurt after thick spurt of cream into Lewis' mouth. He hardly tasted it, grunting and groaning, throat trembling as he swallowed it all down, some part of him loathe to let any bit of it go to waste, trickling out from between his lips, when he had gone without for so long. Possessively, he dug his hoof-like fingertips hard into his brother's buttocks, sealing his cock within his muzzle for as long as he could, the fat length shoved up into the back of his throat. Only when the need to breathe snarled in his chest did he draw back for a gasp, the last spurt of cum splattering his muzzle as Carl leaned heavily on the wall above him, chest rising and falling dramatically.

"Ff...fuck..."

Yet the time for words like that was lost as Lewis scrambled out from beneath him, catching his horns on Carl's leg and not caring. His clothes were stripped off, the two of them as naked as they day they'd been born, the younger bull on his knees, presenting his muscled, grey-coated buttocks to his brother with his tail flagged high. There could be no question as to what he wanted with his tight hole on show, yet without lube, a challenge for anyone as Carl groaned and gripped his cock, smirking faintly even in the aftermath of climax.

Exhaling softly, Lewis pressed his nose down into the bed, trembling. It was now or never.

"I'm waiting, bro."

And Carl would come through for him.