Brother's Incestuous Bet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned as his face slid up my thighs. His breath caressed the shaved folds of my pussy as I found Daddy. I groaned, staring at that handsome man as my brother's lips nuzzled into my shaved vulva.

His tongue flicked through my folds. That wonderful, incestuous delight rushed through me. I shuddered, wiggling my hips from side to side as my brother's tongue flicked out through me again and again.

"Mmm, you taste amazing, sis," he groaned, his fingers digging into my rump.

"Hoping mom tastes just as good?" I asked, my body buzzing and tingling from his touch, eager for more bliss to surge through me.

"Yes," he groaned. "I bet she does, too. Just as yummy as you."

"I hope so," I groaned then gasped as he licked me again.

After half a school year of eating my pussy, my brother knew what he was doing down there. His tongue licked and lapped up and down my vulva, teasing the plump, outer lips and ignoring my slit and inner petals.

My pussy grew hotter. The molten liquid brimming in my core flowed into his hungry mouth. I gripped the screen, staring down at the party and all those people oblivious to the naughty things my brother was doing to me.

Daddy was oblivious.

I whimpered, my eyes so hot as I stared out the window at him. My hips wiggled from side to side, smearing my cunt across my brother's hungry mouth. He licked and lapped with such passion. He stroked his tongue through my folds. Teasing me. I quivered, my cunt on fire. My juices flowed and dribbled out of me.

Right into his hungry mouth. His swiping tongue.

"Sean!" I whimpered. "Mmm, every girl needs a big brother as loving as you!"

"Having a little sister with a hot cunt is one delicious perk," he said and then licked again.

I giggled at his pun then gasped as his tongue slid into my slit, parting my folds, teasing my sensitive flesh. Pleasure surged through me. My hips wiggled from side to side, my ass flexing beneath his kneading fingers.

"Makes up for how much of a brat you were," he added.

"Brat?" I groaned. "You were the bully. Never being nice to me but now... Oh, now, you're making up for all the times you stole my Barbie Dolls so your G.I. Joes could rescue them." His tongue brushed my clit, sparks flying through my pussy. "Yes, yes, you're definitely making up for it. Oh, brother, yes, yes! That's nice. Mmm, keep digging that tongue through me. Ooh, yes, yes, you're driving me wild. Oh, damn, why are you so good at that."

"You taste amazing, that's why!" he groaned. His tongue fluttered against my clit.

"Oh, damn, where did you learn that?" I gasped, my eyes rolling back in my head.

"Saw Clint eat Melody out once," he answered.

His tongue drummed against my little clit. My bud drank it in. The pleasure flowed through me in hot waves. It surged rapture through my body every time he struck me. Like ripples on a pond, he sent so much ecstasy through me.

My pussy grew hotter.

I groaned, my eyes squeezing shut for a moment. My pussy clenched, aching to be penetrated. His tongue swirled around my clit. Then his lips latched on, his nose nuzzling at my shaved snatch. He nursed and loved it. Pleasure flowed through me.

"Oh, Sean, yes!" I moaned, my hips wiggling from side to side. "Oh, wow, that's nice. Mmm, I like that. Don't stop what you're doing, Sean! Ooh, yes, yes! That's amazing. Keep fluttering your tongue through my folds. Keep stirring me up and...

"Sean!"

He sucked so hard my pussy almost came right then and there. I groaned, pressing my forehead against the metal grill. The wrought iron cooled my feverish flesh. He licked and lapped with such skill. My nipples throbbed in my gown as my eyes found Daddy. He talked to more men while that hussy, Vanessa, hovered nearby. Ready to please him.

I wanted to please him.

My brother's tongue darted through the folds of my pussy. He found my aching hole and plunged into it. I groaned as his tongue sank to the hilt in me, reaching as deep as he could. His mouth pressed against my hot nether lips while his tongue swirled through me. He stirred me up.

"Yes!" I groaned as such delight rippled through my body. "Sean, yes, yes! I'm going to cum so hard on your mouth. I'm going to shower you in such juices."

His tongue withdrew. "Good!"

He thrust it back into me.

Sean fucked his tongue in and out of me, giving me a preview of his hard cock. I couldn't wait to be fucked. Until then, I clung to the grill, staring at Daddy, wishing it was him eating me. I just knew he would be even better. He had years of practice.

Sean's fingers kneaded my rump, digging into my hot flesh while his tongue fluttered through my pussy folds. My brother parted my butt-cheeks. Incestuous delight rippled through me as his chin nudged my clit.

My brother was so good at that and...

"Ooh, yes, I like where you're going with your fingers," I moaned, his digits creeping into my butt-crack. "Finger my naughty asshole."

Sean had broken in all my holes. My mouth when I gave my first blowjob beneath the bleachers of our college's gym. My pussy lying on our parents bed at a party they threw last March. And my asshole he claimed after his swim team won their championship in May.

I let him grease up his dick and plunder that hole. I loved it. I wished I hadn't held back so much. It was almost as good as his cock churning up my pussy. So I didn't have a problem with his fingers stroking down my butt-crack to find my sphincter.

I welcomed it.

"Finger my ass, brother!" I moaned, my hands gripping the grill so tight. It rattled as I quivered, my pleasure building and building. "Jam two of those digits into my butt!"

He moaned into my pussy, tongue still probing my depths. His fingers pressed on my sphincter. My naughty anal ring didn't hold out for long. It surrendered to his digits pushing and wiggling. I gasped as two of his digits popped into my rectum.

My asshole clamped down on them. Velvety delight rippled through my flesh as he pumped them in and out of me. He drove them deep into my asshole. My pussy drank in the friction, the heat pouring into my cunt and swelling my orgasm faster and faster.

"Yes, yes, finger my asshole and eat my pussy, brother!" I moaned, the incestuous bliss swelling in me. It wouldn't be long now.

My eyes locked on Daddy. They grew watery as I refused to blink. A moan built in the back of my throat, my orgasm coming closer and closer. My brother's fingers plunged in and out of my asshole. His other hand suddenly abandoned my butt-cheeks to reach around my waist and caress my pubic mound. He slid down my shaved pubic.

His thumb found my clit. He rubbed it, massaged it. My pussy clamped down on his probing tongue. Bliss shot through me. A hot rapture that had me trembling and groaning. I whimpered as the heat slammed through my body. My eyes fluttered as it burned through me. This hot passion built and built, driving me towards such a powerful explosion.

"Sean!" I groaned. "Oh, yes, brother! I'm so close!"

"Good," he moaned into my cunt, rubbing my clit faster and faster. His thumb put such a wicked amount of pressure on it. "Shower me with your juices, sis!"

His fingers jammed deep into my asshole. I gasped, my pussy coming to a boil. His tongue probed into it, caressing my silky depths. My clit throbbed against his thumb. It all swept through me. My eyes bore down on Daddy.

"Sean, yes!" I screamed as my orgasm shot through me.

The metal girl rattled as I came hard. My pussy convulsed around Sean's tongue. My asshole writhed about his thrusting fingers. He fucked them in and out of my rectum as my climax shot hot through me.

Pussy juices gushed out of my cunt while the rapture washed into my mind. Stars burst across my vision as the incestuous bliss buzzed through my veins. Sean growled, lapping up my juices, his tongue caressing my sensitive labia. He kept massaging my clit.

"Oh, Sean, yes!" I moaned. "Oh, wow, that's good. What you're doing to me. Oh, yes, yes! I love it. This is so incredible. Don't stop. Keep making me cum."

Another orgasm burst through me, exploding from my throbbing clit. More juices gushed into his hungry mouth. The ecstasy swept through me. My body swayed. My breasts strained the bodice of my dress. My skirts rustled as I convulsed.

My asshole drank in the hot plunges of his fingers, feeding the bliss bursting over and over in my cunt. I moaned, my fingers digging into the metal. It bit into my digits. I loved it. This was amazing. My brother was amazing.

"Sean, Sean, you have to fuck me!" I moaned. "You have to pound me! Cum in me! I need it! My naughty pussy needs your cock."

And yours, Daddy, I added in my mind, staring at the hunk as he talked to a millionaire and his trophy wife, her fake tits almost falling out of her dress.

* * *

Sean Reenburg

My sister's sweet pussy juices coated my lips. I considered eating her pussy practice for my seduction of Mom. I would need to use all my skills to please that beautiful, busty, mature woman. I would love the snatch that birthed me into this world. I would drink down all her incestuous juices.

I would make my mother explode.

I ripped my fingers from my little sister's asshole and unzipped my tuxedo's fly. In moments, I had my dick out, thrusting hard before me. My slacks fell down to my ankles, my boxers bunched low. The tails of my dress shirt rubbed on my ass.

My hands slid up my sister's pink dress to her bodice. She gasped and wiggled, her skirt and petticoats still bunched around her. The fingers of my right hand were still burning from being in her asshole while my left thumb was coated in her passion. I squeezed her tits through her blouse as I pressed my cock into her rump.

"Mmm, just slide into me, brother, and give me more of those wonderful orgasms," she purred as I rested my chin on her shoulder, her golden ringlets caressing my right cheek.

I squeezed her breasts. "Does your naughty, little cunny need my big dick sliding into you?"

"So much!" she groaned, her hips wiggling, rubbing her taut ass into my cock. My dick's tip throbbed. "I need my big brother's cock plunging into me over and over. Fuck me like Clint fucks Melody or Alicia."

"But not Lee?" I asked, pinching her nipples through her bodice. They were so hard, pressing on the silk.

"I'm not your sex slave," she whimpered. "I'm your lover."

I twisted her nipples hard, my gaze finding my mom. From above, I could see down her bodice, her breasts so large. They would feel so soft in my hands. They would fill my grip far more than my sister's lush tits.

"Yes, you are, sis," I groaned. "My naughty lover. I'm going to fuck you so hard."

"Then do it!" she whimpered. "I need more. I need a man in me."

"I thought you wanted Dad in you," I said, salivating over Mom as I ground against my sister's rump. She had a firm, tight tush. Mom's would be... plumper. Curvier. She had a woman's figure.

"I want you both in me!" she moaned. "Lucky for you, you're here, so slide into my cunt and fuck me! Cum in me!"

"Such a tempting offer," I groaned.

Movement caught my attention. Clint led his pregnant mother away from my mom. I found myself following them, Mrs. Elliston moving at that swaying gait of a woman nine months pregnant. She gripped her belly, their incestuous child in there.

"Clint bred himself a new brother or sister," I groaned, squeezing my little sister's tits through her bodice.

"And some nieces or nephews," sighed my sister. "Do you think when his daughters are old enough, he'll fuck them."

"Yes," I groaned, my dick aching. My hands pulled down on my sister's bodice. Her tits spilled out into my hands. I groaned, gripping and kneading them as I watched Clint lead his mother into a secluded alcove in the bushes, a place the party goers couldn't see them.

But I could.

"He would definitely do that," I groaned, picturing my own sexy daughter/sister I bred with mom. I raise her and then deflower her like I took Maria's cherry. "He would make her cum so hard. Like I did for you."

"Yes," she moaned. "And you need to make me cum hard! Slide that cock in me! Stop teasing me, brother! My pussy's so wet and juicy. You know you want to be in my cunny. I'm not Mom, but I'll make you explode."

"Yeah," I groaned, transfixed as Clint unzipped his slacks. He pulled out his cock with such bold confidence. His pregnant mother sank to her knees without objecting. He had such mastery over her. She nuzzled her mouth into the tip of his cock and engulfed it.

Clint threw back his head. I couldn't hear his moans over the sounds of the party, but I knew he was enjoying his mother's mouth sliding up and down his cock, her lips sealed tight. She would give him such pleasure.

"Fuck me, Sean!" hissed my sister. Her hand shot back between our bodies and grabbed my shaft. "Stop being a dick and fuck me!"

"That's one way to be a dick," I told her, squeezing and kneading her round breasts. They felt warm and silky in my hands, soft yet so firm. My fingers brushed her areolas as she shuddered. "Guide me into your cunt, and I'll fuck you."

I couldn't look away from Mrs. Elliston's dress swaying about her pregnant body as she blew her son. She knelt there, dyed-blonde hair bouncing about her shoulders as she gave him such bliss. My sister guided me to her pussy, sliding my cock's tip down her rump to her taint and finally to her pussy.

She pressed me right against her cunt's entrance and backed onto me, whimpering as her incestuous flesh sank over the first inch of my cock. I groaned, eyes locked on Clint. He seized a handful of his mother's hair and thrust hard into her mouth.

"Damn," I groaned, ramming into my sister's cunt as I watched Clint fuck his mother's mouth hard. He used her. "That's hot."

"I know," Maria whimpered, her pussy clenching around my dick. "Ooh, yes, yes, I love your cock being in me. We came from the same womb! Daddy started us both in Mom! This is so hot. So wrong. I love it!"

"Yes!" I growled, thrusting hard into my sister's snatch.

Her hot flesh engulfed my cock. She held me in her silky grip. She massaged me, teased me. She drove me wild as I thrust hard into her. The friction burned around the tip of my cock. My fingers dug into her breasts, gripping them and enjoying their plumpness as I pounded her.

My nineteen-year-old sister whimpered. Her hips wiggled from side to side. My dress shirt's tails swayed behind me as I fucked her hard. My boxers worked down my legs while my balls smacked into her flesh.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I groaned, watching Clint fuck his mother's mouth. He thrust his cock into her gullet with ease. "Take it all! Such a whore!"

"I am!" my sister moaned, thinking I was talking to her. "Oh, yes, Sean, churn up my pussy! I love your cock in me!"

I pinched her nipples. Her cunt squeezed hard around my thrusting cock. My crotch smacked into her rump as I fucked her against the grill. The wrought iron rattled and groaned as I pressed her up against it. Clint fucked his mother's mouth hard. His balls had to be smacking her chin.

It was so hot. I wanted to do that to my mother. I wanted to fuck her, breed her. Just like I wanted to breed my sister. I pinched her nipples hard. I squeezed them, twisted them. I twerked them while she whimpered and moaned.

Her pussy swelled hotter, juicier, about my cock. The silky friction massaged the tip. The ache swelled and swelled. I groaned, pressing my face into her golden ringlets. I found her neck, sucking at it. She felt so good. I couldn't focus on Clint now.

Not when I was plundering my sister's delicious cunt.

"Damn, Maria!" I moaned, the incestuous ache building and building at the tip of my cock. "Keep massaging my cock. I'm going to cum so hard into you!"

"Just keep fucking me!" she moaned. Her pussy squeezed around me. "Oh, yes, yes, just keep plowing that amazing dick into me. A delicious heat swept through me. My eyes squeezed shut. My balls brimmed with my jizz.

Every thrust brought me closer and closer to that explosion. Her cunt gripped me. She squeezed down on me. Her head arched. The grill rattled. I slammed hard into her, crotch smacking on her rump, nutsack slapping into her clit.

"Sean!" she gasped. "Oh, Sean, I'm... I'm. Yes!"

My sister came on my dick.

That amazing moment swept over me. I groaned, closing my eyes as the rapture writhed around my cock. I plunged hard and fast into her convulsing depths. Her flesh massaged me, teased me with her silky delight.

The ache swelled to its limit at the tip of my cock.

"Shit!" I grunted.

"Cum in me, Sean!" she moaned. "Flood me! Flood your little sister with all that jizz! I want it dripping out of me when I return to the party!"

"You're so wild!" I groaned, my fingers twisting her nipples hard, my balls brimming with cum. "Fuck!"

"I am!" she moaned, bucking back into me, her pussy sucking at my dick. "Just fire into me! Give me your jizz!"

I buried to the hilt in her. My cum erupted into her writhing cunt.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she howled, her pussy spasming harder.

Incestuous bliss shot through me. Hot jizz spurted into my sister's writhing pussy. Her flesh milked my cock as I trembled, buried to the hilt into her pussy. I squeezed her tits, stars exploding across my vision. Ecstasy slammed into my mind.

Every eruption was amazing. I wanted this to last forever. I clutched at the rapture. But her pussy drained me dry. My final spurt shot into her, leaving me panting, groaning. I clutched her, blinking. The world swam drunkenly for a moment.

Then my vision sharpened onto my sexy mother. I had to seduce her. I needed to and...

An idea popped into my head.

"God, I want Daddy to fuck me like that," moaned my sister. "It would be so incredible. I'm going for it. I'm his intern all summer long. I'll show him I'm better than that hussy, Vanessa."

"Yeah, he should keep it in the family," I panted, rubbing her nipples. "I bet I can seduce Mom faster than you can seduce Dad."

I said it off-hand, but my sister's pussy tightened about my cock. She snorted. "Yeah, right. I'm a girl. It'll be so hard for you to seduce Mom. I just have to flash Daddy some tits and ass, and he'll be putty in my hands."

"Really?" I asked, my idea percolating.

"I'll even give you a weeks head start," she said. "Since you're starting your summer working at Mom's law office next week and Daddy's still on vacation until after that. I won't go near him until I'm working with him in Sacramento."

"Deal," I groaned. "What do I get if I win?"

"Bragging rights," she said, squirming in me.

"That's not good enough." My dick, going soft in her pussy, twitched. "I want to breed you. I know you want Dad to do it, but I want you and Mom bred with both my babies at the same time. After that, you can have Daddy's kid."

"Fine," she said. "Then I get your car!" Dad gave me a supercharged Chevrolet Corvette for my twentieth birthday back in March.

"Deal!"

"This is such a sucker's bet," she giggled, her pussy clenching around my dick. "You're never going to fuck Mom. She spends all her time working. I bet her cooch is as dry as Death Valley."

"We'll see," I grinned, my eyes flicking to Mrs. Elliston turning around on her hands and knees, Clint falling down behind her, eager to fuck his pregnant mom. "We shall see, sis."

To be continued...

12