Brother's Incestuous Bet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should be the bimbo Daddy fucked. He should keep his adultery in the family. Where it belonged.

"Are you going to let me pass, Maria?" she asked with a sugary fakeness that churned my stomach. "I have to talk to your father."

"Fine," I huffed and stepped aside. "Dad, your dumb secretary's here!"

"Good, good," Daddy answered. His paper rustled. The TV turned off. He appeared a moment later, wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, the comfortable clothing of a man on vacation. "We'll be up in my office. Have fun with your yoga."

"Fine," I muttered again.

He followed his secretary to his office. She clutched some files, but I was sure it was all just a pretense. I stared at the closed door. I could just see it from here. I bit my lip, wondering how long it was before she was bent over the desk getting fucked.

My pussy grew hotter and hotter as I imagined the bitch bending over his desk, shaking that ass at him. She had a plump booty. Did Daddy like that? A little junk in the trunk. I had a tight tush. Firm and toned, round with my perkiness. Sean loved my ass.

Daddy should, too.

But he'd rather fuck his secretary. She was almost thirty. That was so old. While I was nineteen, young and nubile. I was so ripe and ready to be fucked. Only Sean had used my pussy. It was practically fresh. I shuddered, my pussy growing hotter and hotter.

It was so unfair. I wanted to masturbate, but not with them in there. I didn't want to cum thinking of my daddy fucking that slut. She would be gasping on the cock I should be enjoying. She was stealing his dick from me.

I sat down on the couch and stewed. I ground my teeth together, rubbing my thighs tight together. My clit throbbed. My juices flowed. Tingles raced through me. But I was too furious to masturbate now. I wanted to claw her eyes out.

"Yes, yes, fuck my cunt, Senator Reenburg!" I imagined that slut moaning, her ebony booty jiggling as Daddy slammed into her. "Dump all that cum in me!"

I ground my teeth. So unfair. And I bet Sean was seducing Mom, too. He would be fucking her over the desk, and I'd have to be bred by him. And... I mean, that wasn't bad, but I wanted my daddy's baby growing in me.

But at this rate, Daddy would knock up that stupid cunt in there before me!

After about thirty minutes of stewing in my own juices (literally, my pussy was soaked with excitement), Daddy and the whore emerged. He had a flushed gleam on his face, a big smile on his face. He whistled.

"Hey, honey," he said while his secretary headed for the door, a shake to her rump clad in those tight, tight shorts. "I'm going to play some golf. You okay by yourself?"

"I'm not a child, Daddy," I said, trying not to sulk. I bet he was so hard because of me, but that stupid cunt got it. Not me.

"Okay," he said. He glanced at me, his eyes flicking up and down me, then he left.

I was so annoyed. So wet. This was unbearable. Then an idea popped into my head. There was one way I could get some satisfaction.

* * *

Sean Reenburg

"You need to have physical contact with your mother," Mrs. Elliston said. "Get her used to your touch. Hug her. Touch her hands. Compliment her cleavage. Tell her that she's beautiful." She smiled, rubbing her pregnant belly. "Every woman loves to hear that."

"Okay," I nodded as we worked in the law library, a collection of books that my mom had collected over the years.

"Make her feel like a woman. Remind her of that fact." Mrs. Elliston had a smile. "That's a wonderful thing."

"Just like your son does for you?" I asked.

"Just like my Master does for me," she said. "He owns me. But you don't need that with your mother. Just make her feel loved. Give her what your father's not. Intimacy."

I nodded.

She gave me a considering look. "Offer to massage her shoulders. You have strong hands. She'll like that."

"Oh, that's brilliant," I said, my dick getting so hard. "Thanks, Mrs. Elliston."

She gave me a wink. "It's a special bond a mother can have with her son. I miss my husband, but Clint... He stepped up. Do that for your mother, and you'll have something magical."

So that was why, an hour and a half later, I was in my mom's office dropping off some files. She sat at her desk, her tits looking so lush and lovely, cradled in that tight, low-cut blouse. "Here you are, Mom," I said, a nervousness sweeping through me. "How's it going?"

"Tedious," she said, not looking up at me. "Thanks."

"Your shoulders look stiff. Care for a massage?" I held my hands out before me, flexing them. "I'm told I give a good one."

She glanced at me now, her blue eyes... considering. She shifted in her computer chair. "I suppose I can take a quick break."

I smiled and moved behind her, my dick so hard. Her airy perfume filled my nose again as I gathered her blonde locks and shifted them to the side so I could stare down her lovely cleavage at the perfection of her tits. They looked so big and ripe, swelling out her blouse. I licked my lips, hungry to do things to her.

To tease her.

Please her.

Drive her wild.

My fingers rubbed her through her silky blouse, wishing it wasn't in the way. Her chair creaked as she leaned back. She let out a slight groan as I massaged her shoulders, my thumbs brushing the bare skin of her neck. She was so warm. So delicious.

My heart raced. My dick was so hard in my slacks. I wanted to pull my cock out and rub one off right here. Right now. I wanted to give my mom such a surprise. A naughty pearl necklace. Better than the one dad gave her.

"Sean," she groaned, her back arching. Her tits jiggled in her blouse. So big and soft. I was lost staring down her cleavage. "You're good at that."

"Thanks, Mom," I said. "Just want to make you happy. You deserve it. You work so hard."

"I do," she sighed, her chair creaking. She let out another groan. "Mmm, yes, that's what I need. You've got just that special touch."

I could have massaged her forever. Would have. I worked her shoulders for what felt like hours but was only minutes. I was drifting through my fantasies, imagining all the naughty things we would do. I would slide my dick into her. I would make her cum over and over. She would gasp on her desk, crying out in release as I gave her a truly satisfying massage.

And then she said, "That was nice, Sean."

"Oh..." I tried not to sound disappointed like a petulant boy, but... "You don't need me to continue."

"No, no, I'm ready to get back to it." My fingers squeezed her one last time and she groaned, "Please, Sean, I have to work. But... thanks."

"Sure," I said, my dick so hard.

I pulled my hands away. For a moment, I didn't know what to do until she said, "Close my door on the way out, please."

"Yeah, Mom." I swallowed and headed out, my dick throbbing. I needed to do something. Maybe I could slip away and jerk-off. It would be better if Mom did something to me, but...

I closed her office door behind her.

"I'll say that went well," Mrs. Elliston said from her desk.

"Huh?" I asked.

She glanced down at my crotch and smiled. My cheeks burned and I shifted, which only made her laugh wickedly. I felt even more like a boy. A part of me wanted to turn around, march in, and show my mother I was a man right here, right now.

But Mrs. Elliston didn't advise me to do that.

"Your sister's in the conference room," she added. "She says she needs to speak to you."

I frowned. "Why?"

Her smile only grew and she winked at me.

I headed to the conference room, opening the wooden door. It was a small room with a long table in the center, a laptop charging in the middle, chairs around it. My sister sat perched on one wearing a tennis skirt and a tank top, her round breasts molded by the white fabric, her lithe legs crossed, the skirt short.

"Why are you here?" I asked. "Checking up on me? Trying to sabotage me."

"Just being a good sister," she said as she slipped off the table and turned around. She wiggled her ass at me. "You're getting nowhere with mom, right?"

"I'm making progress," I answered, her skirt swaying about those tanned thighs, the cloth falling over her tight rump. My dick throbbed.

"Mmm, but that's not the same as satisfaction." She bent over lower. "So I thought I'd be a loving sister and help you out. How can you concentrate on seducing Mom with that big dick tenting your pants?"

"You are here to sabotage me," I groaned as I stared at that teasing ass.

Her blonde hair fell loose about her face as she looked over her shoulder at me. Grinned.

"You fucking bitch," I groaned.

I couldn't resist. I needed to cum. And she was here. Her pussy was available.

I pounced.

* * *

Maria Reenburg

"Yes!" I moaned when he flipped up my skirt and saw how wet I was. My juices trickled down my thighs. My sweet musk was the only perfume I was wearing. I leaned over lower, my face and tits almost pressing against the cool, faux-wood veneer tabletop.

I needed this so much. My brother wasn't the only one horny.

"Fucking A, no panties?" he groaned, his clothing rustled.

"I'm just such a good sister," I purred. "Fuck me! Hard!" We might get caught by Mom.

That only sent a wicked thrill through me. Part of me didn't want to hide the incest. If we seduced our parents (so long as I got Daddy first), then we could be open about our fucking, too. We could have family orgies. It would be so hot. Daddy was a stud, of course, but Sean was a close second and--

"Yes!" I moaned as his cock rammed into my pussy.

I didn't need foreplay. Sucking him off this morning then performing yoga for Daddy was all the buildup I needed. My pussy had craved to be filled for hours. Now I had that satisfaction as his crotch smacked into my rump, his balls slapping my clit.

My brother's balls full of his incestuous seed.

My cunt clenched down on his dick, drinking in the friction. His dick pumped into my silky sheath. He massaged my walls. Rapture ripple through me with every hard thrust. I gasped. With no bra to support them, my tits jiggling in my tank top.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I hissed, not caring about being quiet. Let Mom find us. Let her witness our passion. "Pump that cock in me, bro! I need to cum!"

"Just such a slut for my dick, aren't you?" he growled, thrusting with such power.

"I am!" I gasped. "I'm your sister-slut!"

"I am breeding this cunt!" he snarled, pumping away hard. "When I win, once you're off the pill, you're going to get bred by your big brother!"

"I'm going to get bred by Daddy!" I hissed, squeezing my shaft down around his cock. "Oh, god, yes, Sean! But you can cum in me right now. You can pump all that jizz into my cunt you want! Give it to me!"

"Slut!" he snarled.

"The biggest! For you! For Daddy!" Just saying that sent me over the edge.

I couldn't believe I was cumming already. My pussy convulsed around his thrusting dick. His hard plunges churned up my snatch. Rapture rippled out of me. It flooded through my body. Stars burst before my eyes. My back arched as the ecstasy melted my mind.

"Such a slut!" he grunted, burying into my cumming cunt over and over again.

Every thrust kept my pleasure alive. My pussy writhed about his cock, sucking at him. I wanted his cum spurting into me. I wanted to feel that incestuous, taboo delight pump hot jizz into my depths. I wiggled my hips, stirring around him as I gasped and moaned.

"Cum in me!" I groaned. "Do it! Just pump all that jizz in me!"

"I will!" he growled, burying into my cunt. He didn't pull out, but he didn't cum, either.

I shuddered as my orgasm burned hot through me. I whimpered, my eyes fluttering. My hair fell about my flushed face as I collapsed on the table. The smooth veneer was cool on my left cheek. I whimpered, my nipples throbbing as my pussy's convulsions slowed, then died around his dick.

"You didn't cum in me," I panted.

"I will," he promised. "I just wanted to enjoy your pussy for one more second."

"What?" I panted, struggling to think what that meant.

Then he ripped his cock out of my snatch. My poor sheath felt suddenly empty. I whimpered and lifted my head. I was about to ask what he was doing when he pressed his cock between my butt-cheeks. His pussy-drenched tip found my asshole.

"Sean!" I gasped as my brother thrust.

My asshole tried to resist. It did. But his cock was slicked with all my cream. I was a gusher. I produced so much juice. They stained my thighs and filled the air with that wonderful, sweet scent. My back arched as my anal ring widened and widened.

My sphincter swallowed my brother's cock.

First the tip popped into my bowels, then he thrust deeper. I took more and more of his shaft. The velvety heat erupted in my asshole. I whimpered, squirming on the table as he plundered deeper and deeper into my sheath.

"You're just such a slut, you love it all, don't you?" he growled.

"If it's you or Daddy," I groaned, squeezing around his dick. "I'm just a slut for my family!"

The table creaked as he leaned over me, his hands planted on either side of my body as he bottomed out in my asshole. My nipples throbbed in my blouse, feeling the firm surface of the tabletop as I squirmed. My brother drew back, my bowels rippling with him.

Pleasure rippled out of my anal sheath.

My pussy grew hotter, drinking in the bliss. I groaned as he drilled his cock back into my asshole's depths. His crotch smacked into my rump. His balls thwacked into my taint. I groaned, loving it. My toes curled in my sandals.

The slap-slap of our flesh meeting echoed through conference room. He sodomized me hard, fast. My pussy juices lubed him, letting him drive into me again and again. A new orgasm swelled inside me. A naughty one. So hot. So ready to burst in me.

"Yes!" I panted, squeezing my bowels around his dick. "Oh, I love it up the ass, too!"

"You're going to cum so hard, aren't you?" he demanded. "You're going to cum on my dick and milk my balls dry, aren't you, my little sister-slut!"

"Big time!" I moaned. I arched my back as he pounded me, the table creaking louder. "Fuck me! Hammer that dick into me! Tear my ass up and make me explode, bro! I'll drain your cock dry! I'll empty your balls! Yes!"

I needed this so much. Daddy should have done this to me, but my brother was amazing. His cock felt wonderful as he rammed it into me. He thrust it over and over into my bowels. I glanced over at my shoulder at him, loving the intensity in his face, the way his blue eyes burned as he sodomized me.

He loved my asshole. I gave my brother such pleasure with my tight sheath. I bucked into him, pussy juices running down my thighs. My cunt swelled in heat. In intensity. It was amazing to feel. This wondrous delight surging into me, filling me to the hilt.

"Oh, my god, yes!" I hissed. "Keep fucking me this hard! I'm going to explode on your dick!"

"Good!" he grunted, thrusting faster, harder. He buried his dick to the hilt in me. He filled me to the brim.

I loved it.

My orgasm swelled faster. Every time he buried into me, every time his balls smacked into my taint, I shuddered. My bowels loved his dick. The velvety friction burned in my nethers, bringing me closer and closer to my eruption.

I wanted that explosion of bliss to flood through me. My eyes squeezed shut. Stars danced in the darkness. I whimpered, tensed. His dick drilled into me again and again. He filled my bowels to the hilt, grunting every time.

"Brother!" I moaned. "I... I... Yes!"

It happened.

My brother gave me another orgasm.

It started in my pussy. My cunt convulsed. Juices gushed hot down my thighs. Then it spread, rippling out of my body in waves of ecstasy. My bowels spasmed about Sean's cock. My asshole worshiped my brother's big dick plunging into me again and again.

"Fuck!" Sean groaned. "What a slutty sis! Cumming from anal!"

"Such a slutty sis!" I screamed as the ecstasy washed into my mind over and over. "So cum in me! Pump all that wonderful jizz into me! Please, please, give it to me, big bro!"

My brother grunted. He buried to the hilt in my spasming asshole. His dick twitched. His hot cum pumped into my asshole. I groaned as the incestuous heat flooded my bowels. My flesh writhed faster around him, another orgasm exploding in my cunt.

"Oh, fucking yes!" I howled, my back arching. I milked him. "Fire all that jizz in me! I love it!"

"Me, too!" he grunted. "Damn, your ass... I love your ass! I can't wait to fuck our mom's ass."

"Mine'll be better," I panted, my orgasm peaking in me as my bowels massaged out the last of his jizz. "Mmm, you'll see."

He grunted. "Mom's going to be amazing. I can't wait to fuck her."

I smiled, loving the feel of being bent over the table with my brother's softening cock and all his jizz in my asshole. "But I'm going to win. You'll see. Daddy will be fucking my asshole in a week. I'll be bent over his desk within an hour of showing up at his office."

"You forget I still have my head start," Sean said. "I have all week to seduce Mom."

I giggled. "We'll see."

* * *

Sean Reenburg

I promised I would show my sister that I could seduce my mother. I had my ace in the hole. Mrs. Elliston. She would mentor me. By Friday, she would ensure that I had my mother's pussy wrapped about my cock.

So when I came in the next day with Mom, eager to get farther in my seduction, Mrs. Elliston wasn't there, I frowned. "Mom, is she running late?"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you," Mom said, a big smile on her lips. "She went into labor last night. Last I heard, she's still in delivery. We should find out soon, though. Isn't that wonderful?"

My stomach sank. My secret weapon gone. "How long is she going to be on maternity leave?"

"Oh, six months," Mom said. "Her temp replacement will show up tomorrow."

Fuck.

To be continued...

12