Brother's Incestuous Bet Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's busy with Maria," I groaned, her hand pulling my dick towards her pussy.

She shuddered, her hand tightening on my dick. "Just... just... I've been thinking about this since Friday. Since you made me cum just by massaging my tits. You're such a stud, Sean. I raised such a hunky boy."

I kissed my mother hard, letting her taste her tangy cream. She rubbed my dirty cock against her pussy. My sister's asshole stained my dick. That made this hotter. I was about to slip into my mother's pussy again. I was returning home.

I thrust into my mother.

* * *

Maria Reenburg

"Daddy!" I moaned as I impaled my cunt down my Daddy's cock.

He was finally in me.

My pussy clenched about his dick. I bottomed out on him, my snatch taking every inch of his dick. I shuddered, more cum leaking out of my asshole as I wiggled on him. I stirred my daddy's cock around inside of me. I ground my clit against his crotch as Daddy groaned about my nipple.

His mouth popped off my nipple. "Maria!" he groaned. "Jesus, you're tight."

"Better than that bitch Vanessa's cunt, huh?" I asked, squeezing down on him. "She wanted to keep me from you. That's why she kept barging in when I turned you on. She was making me lick her clean. She was a bitch to me. She insulted me."

"Oh, god," he groaned, his hands grabbing my butt-cheeks. He squeezed me as he lifted me up his shaft.

We both groaned at the silky glide of my pussy climbing up his cock. I groaned, my cunt squeezing down around his dick. He felt so incredible in me. My hips shifted, stirring around inside of him. I slammed down his dick. My clit throbbed against him on the downstroke.

"You're going to get rid of her, aren't you?" I moaned. "You're going to fire her for demeaning your little girl!"

"Yes!" he groaned, his fingers digging into my butt-cheeks. He worked my hips, lifting my light body and fucking my pussy up and down his dick. "I will. She can't demean my daughter. She can't keep me from this pussy!"

"Yes!" I howled, the pleasure surging through me. I just knew I was winning this bet. I couldn't wait to show my brother how much I'd beaten him by. I would rub it in his face. I would gloat so much. It would be incredible. "I'm going to win!"

I rode Daddy hard and fast. I squeezed my pussy around his dick. The pleasure shot through me. Ripples of bliss made me shiver. My blonde hair swayed about my face, my silky hairs caressing my shoulders. My tits bounced and jiggled. My tits heaved as I fucked him.

I slid my arms around his neck. I held his face to my breasts. His face rubbed back and forth between my tits, rubbing his stubble against my sensitive flesh. My nipples throbbed as he groaned, his hands fucking my cunt faster and faster up and down his dick.

"You're going to cum in me, aren't you, Daddy?" I howled. "You're going to fire all that jizz into me!"

"Yes!" he growled.

He sucked on the inner slope of my breast. He nibbled and loved my perky flesh. I groaned as I slammed down his dick over and over. My orgasm built and built. It was this wonderful moment. Pleasure rippled through me.

His lips found my nipple again. He nibbled on it. Rapture shot down to my pussy. My cunt gripped him as I climbed up his cock. Then I slammed down him hard and fast. His dick penetrated to my depths over and over again.

"Oh, Daddy, fire that cum into me!" I moaned. "Give me all your spunk. Just hose me down!"

"Yes," he groaned, his mouth ripping off my nipple.

I shuddered, loving this wondrous heat rippling through me. "I want your cum in me, Daddy! I want all that amazing jizz."

"Just keep riding my cock," he panted. "Jesus, you're tight, Maria. I can't believe it. Your cunt is so fucking tight."

"Mmm, good," I moaned, my pussy clenching about his dick. "Oh, Daddy, I'm going to cum on your cock!"

"Do that!" he groaned. He stared up at me, his hazel eyes glassy. "Show me how much you love my cock!"

"It's amazing!" I gasped and kissed him.

I thrust my tongue deep into his mouth. I stirred it around in him as I impaled my cunt down his dick over and over. The pleasure swelled. I couldn't hold it back any longer. There was no stopping this rushing bliss.

My clit throbbed as it ground his pubic mound on the downstroke.

My pussy squeezed about his cock on the upstroke.

The friction... That wonderful, silky glide of my pussy working up and down his dick grew the bliss in me. I threw back my head and howled in rapture. It swept through me. It filled me up. The ache swelled in the depths of my pussy.

I slammed down my daddy's cock. Came.

"Oh, Daddy, yes!" I gasped as my pussy rippled about his dick. My flesh convulsed about his cock. It massaged him, milking him. "Oh, Daddy, feel my passion! Cum in me!"

"Fuck!" he groaned, his fingers digging into my rump.

I bounced on his cock, my pussy convulsing and spasming about his shaft. The pleasure rushed through me. It slammed into my mind. Stars burst across my vision. This wonderful delight melted my thoughts.

My tits heaved. My body bucked. My pussy loved my daddy's dick. The incestuous rapture shot through me. I gasped, my eyes fluttering. This amazing delight crashed through me. My cunt milked his cock.

"Maria!" he groaned.

"Just cum in me, Daddy!" I moaned. "Fill your little girl's cunt with all that yummy jizz!"

"Yes!" he groaned.

Daddy's cum fired into my cunt.

My pussy spasmed harder as I felt that jizz splash against my cervix. I groaned as that hot cum spilled into me. My father's incestuous seed filled me. I hugged him tight to my tits. He grunted and moaned as he filled my juicy snatch.

I rode the wave of incestuous rapture surging through me as I milked his dick. His cum filled me. It was incredible. I shuddered atop him as he grunted. He sucked on my inner flesh. He groaned as the last of his spunk spilled into me.

"Oh, wow, Daddy, that was amazing," I said and then I hopped off of his lap, his cock popping out of me. I clamped my hand over my pussy.

"Wait, where are you going?" Daddy groaned as I whipped around and raced towards the door.

"I have to go show Sean!" I said, flashing him a grin over my shoulder. Then I darted naked through the house.

I did it!

* * *

Sean Reenburg

I buried into my mother's cunt.

I returned to the pussy that birthed me. It was incredible. It was this amazing rush that swept through me. My balls smacked into her taint. I groaned into her lips. Her tongue danced and dueled with mine as she shuddered beneath me.

This was better than I could imagine. Her pussy, though not as tight as Maria's, still felt amazing about my dick. She squeezed and clenched about me. Her large tits pressed into my chest, pillowy soft, not the firm perkiness of my little sister. Mom's tongue dueled with mine. Her fingernails clawed my back as I filled her.

She squirmed beneath me, stirring her hips around inside of me. I shuddered, part of me wanting to pump my hips hard and fast, while another part of me just wanted to savor this amazing moment.

Her hot cunt squeezed and relaxed about me. She cleaned my dirty dick. She buffed my sister's ass off my cock with her juicy pussy. She was such a great mom. She didn't even know it. I should have told her, but I knew she wouldn't care. Not right now. She was a dirty slut now.

She was my sexy mother.

I broke the kiss, staring into her blue eyes, my forehead resting on hers.

"Sean," she whimpered, such delight in her voice. "Oh, Sean... You're filling me up. Oh, you're back in me."

"I am, Mom," I groaned.

"So why are you just lying there," she moaned, trembling beneath me. "I need to be fucked. If we're going to do this, let's do this right. Ram that dick in and out of me, Sean. Fuck your mother!"

I grinned. "Make you cum?"

"Again!" She moaned. "Oh, fuck, yes. Make me cum so hard!"

I drew back my hips through her tight, incestuous depths. Her cunt clenched around my dick. I slammed into her. I buried to the hilt in her snatch. My heavy balls thwacked into her taint. The sound echoed through the room. The bed creaked.

This incredible bliss shot down my cock. It warmed my balls. She squeezed about my shaft, gripping me as I drew back. Her fingernails bit into my back as she whimpered. The pleasure surged through me.

I rammed hard into her.

"Oh, my god, Sean, yes!" she moaned. "Fuck your Mom, Sean! Fuck me hard!"

"Oh, yes!" I growled. "I'm going to make you explode. You're going to milk my dick. I'm going to spill every drop of cum into your snatch."

My balls smacked over and over into her taint. My mom squeezed around my dick. Her pussy massaged me. It was this wonderful pleasure. This amazing delight that surged through me. I slammed into her harder, faster. I fucked her harder. I reveled in being in her.

Her moans grew louder and louder with every thrust. She shuddered, her breast pressing against me as I pounded my cock in and out of her. I buried into my mother over and over. A week of frustration ended now.

"Fuck me hard!" she hissed. "Oh, my god, yes! Pound my cunt, Sean!"

I grinned at her and rose on my hands, using them as leverage to really slam my hips forward. "Like this?"

"Oh, yes, yes!" she moaned, her pussy clenching around my dick. "Oh, my god, that's amazing, Sean! That's a cock! Oh, damn, that's an amazing cock! Fuck me hard with that dick! Ream my cunt! Make me explode!"

I pounded my mother hard. I buried my dick again and again into her. She shuddered, her tits heaving. Her big breasts smacked together. They made such wicked sounds. I loved it. My dick throbbed in her depths.

Her pussy gripped my dick. She squeezed around me, swelling that ache at the tip. I wanted to just release in her. To bust my nut so hard. I would pump my mom full of my incestuous seed. It would be so easy to just unload.

But I wanted her to cum first.

"Mom!" I groaned. "Oh, damn, Mom, I'm going to cum so hard in you. But first, you got to explode."

"Keep ramming that cock into me, and I will!" she gasped, her big tits heaving as I drove into her.

My right hand shoved beneath her rump. Her eyes widened. A look of greedy passion shot across her blue eyes. She let out a purring moan as my fingers crept across her butt-cheeks, finding her crack again.

"Do it!" she moaned, her pussy squeezing hard around my thrusting dick. "Just plunge that finger into me and make me feel amazing, Sean!"

I grinned at my mother as my fingers slid into her butt-crack. I found that asshole again, that virgin sphincter. I'd break her in there. Later. Right now, I had to finish in her pussy. I hoped she wasn't on birth control.

I wanted to breed her.

I circled her asshole, teasing her as I buried my dick over and over into her pussy. She groaned, her fingernails scratching at my chest. She left such furrows as her cunt buffed my cock with every plunge into her juicy depths.

I thrust two fingers into her bowels.

"Sean!" she gasped as her sphincter stretched around my twin digits. Her bowels squeezed as I shoved so deep in her. "Oh, my fucking god, Sean!"

Her body bucked, heaving up against me. Her pussy grew so hot as my fingers wiggled deeper and deeper into her anal sheath. She screamed out louder, shouting out her incestuous passion for the entire house to hear.

"I'm being to loud!" she moaned. "You're too much of a stud."

"I know," I groaned, reaming my fingers in and out of her asshole as I fucked her, my dick aching, throbbing.

My balls were ready to boil.

I fought it off as she seized a pillow. She pressed it over her face, muffling her own screams. I groaned, slamming into her as she held the pillow tight. Her entire body shuddered, bucking against me.

She was going to cum. I could feel it. This incredible moment, this amazing anticipation, built in me. I wanted to experience my mother's cunt spasming around me. I wanted that delicious thrill of her snatch sucking at my dick, begging for my jizz.

"That's it, Mom!" I growled. "Just suck at my dick. You're going to milk me dry. You're going to cum so hard on my dick."

"Yes!" she howled, her words muffled by the pillow. "Oh, god, Sean! Your dick! Your dick is incredible! I can't take this. Just a few more strokes... And those fingers!"

"I'm going to fuck your asshole, too," I groaned.

I heard something from the doorway, almost like a giggle. My head shot around as I buried my cock into my mother's cunt. My strokes faltered for a moment, my dick remaining buried to the hilt as I saw my sister standing in the doorway.

She winked at me and spread her thighs apart. Cum coated them. Her fingers parted her pussy lips. A flood jizz poured out of her snatch. Not my spunk. Dad had already finished in her. She scooped up a line of it and popped her cum-coated digit into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck," I groaned watching my sister sucked Dad's jizz off her fingers. She quivered, her flushed, round breasts jiggling. They had red marks on them.

Lip marks.

"Keep fucking me, Sean!" howled Mom through the pillow. "Don't stop. I'm almost there."

Maria winked at me.

I groaned and drew back my cock. I buried hard into Mom's cunt, my fingers pumping away at her asshole. I leaned over her on my left hand, fucking my mother hard. Her huge tits heaved as she quivered beneath me. Her pussy squeezed around my dick, bringing me closer and closer to that moment of eruption.

That wonderful moment of spurting bliss.

Her pussy clenched, gripping my dick. Her snatch was so hot, so silky. I was so close. I felt Maria behind me, watching me. I felt her coquettish excitement brimming through the room. I fucked Mom with all my passion, showing Maria how much I made our mother explode.

"Sean!" Mom howled. "Oh, god, yes!"

Her pussy convulsed around me.

"I love your cock!" she moaned, words slurred by the pussy. "I love cumming on your cock! Mommy loves your dick!"

Maria purred behind me in delight.

I slammed hard into my mother's convulsing snatch. The ache swelled at the tip of my dick. I couldn't control myself any longer. I had to explode. My back arched. I thrust my fingers deep into her writhing asshole and buried my cock to the hilt in my mother's pussy.

I erupted into the snatch that birthed me.

I fired blast after blast of my incestuous seed into my mother's cunt. I groaned as the pleasure shot out of me. This wild, uninhibited delight shot through me. I grunted with every blast. Stars burst before my eyes.

"Take my cum, Mom!" I groaned.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she moaned. "So hot. Oh, Sean, this is so wrong! It's so wild! I love it! I love you!"

She ripped the pillow away. Her arms shot up and seized my neck. She pulled me down with such ardor, kissing me hard. I groaned, her pussy milking the last of the cum out of my dick. I shuddered atop her, trembling, the heat rushing through my body.

Her breasts pressed into my chest. Her nipples hard. My orgasm peaked. I groaned as I collapsed on her, kissing her as my body buzzed from the delight of finally fucking my mother. Finally cumming in her.

"Holy shit!" a new voice groaned.

"Isn't it hot, Daddy?" Maria moaned. "Sean just made Mom cum as hard as you made me. Maybe harder. She went wild!"

Mom's asshole clenched on my fingers. She broke the kiss and squirmed beneath me. She thrust her head to the side and gasped as I threw a look behind me. Dad stood behind Maria, his shirt all rumpled, a wet spot staining the front of his pants.

"Bill!" Mom gasped. "Maria... I... I..."

I grinned, it was all out in the open now.

"Guess what," Maria squealed as she darted into the room and threw herself on the bed beside us, her firm titties bouncing. "Daddy fucked me, Mom! Isn't that hot? Look, look, that's his cum leaking out of my pussy!"

"Oh, god," groaned Dad, looking stunned.

Mom whimpered, drawing my attention back to her. Her face scrunched up, her eyes squeezed shut, and her face turned a shade of bright red.

To be continued...

12