Brother's Incestuous Bet Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're such a hot-assed mom!" I groaned as I reamed her deeper. Harder. I buried to the hilt in her bowels.

Maria squealed in delight. Her orgasmic cries were so familiar to me. I glanced at my sister, seeing her face twisting in rapture. I wished she was cumming for me even as I pumped into my mother's asshole.

Mom felt amazing, too. I groaned, glad I was in her asshole. I tugged on her nipples, making her squeal. Her asshole squeezed around my cock, swelling the intensity of that velvety embrace around my cock. This heat surged through me.

"Oh, my god, yes!" Mom howled. "Oh, my god, that's great! That's amazing! Fuck my asshole! I'm going to cum!"

"Yes, yes, cum with me, Mom!" howled Maria. "And Daddy, pump all that cum in my asshole! I love it!"

"Yes!" growled Dad. "My baby girl! Fuck!"

Dad was cumming.

Then Mom howled, "Sean! You're such a stud. I love your cock!"

Her bowels writhed around me. It was this incredible heat spasming around me. I buried into her depths, her flesh sucking at me. My balls tightened. Then I grunted as the cum fired out of my dick. It spilled into her. It splashed into her depths, coating her with my jizz.

Incestuous pleasure shot through me. My eyes fluttered. I groaned, my fingers digging into her flesh. This wonderful heat shot through me. I grunted with the bliss. This aching euphoria that spurted out of me. My mind melted beneath the rapture.

"Mom, yes!"

"Oh, Sean, your cum... Oh, that's just the best!"

"Yeah," I panted as my orgasm passed.

"Mmm, baby girl, you have such a sweet ass," Daddy groaned.

"Does your secretary have a sweet ass?" Mom asked, a touch of acid on her tongue.

"Well, that is..." Daddy pulled his cock out of my sister's asshole. He stumbled off the bed. "You see, Elisabet..."

I pulled out of Mom, taking a bit of pleasure in watching Dad squirm. I laid down on my back between my sister and Mom. Maria instantly snuggled up next to me, rubbing her wet, shaved pussy on my thigh. My mom, still kneeling, was looking at Dad.

Then she snuggled up against my other side, her heavy breasts rubbing on my chest. I couldn't help grinning. This was nice. My mom and sister both against me. My dick, though going soft from cumming, was aching.

I could go again in a few minutes.

"What's this about our daughter trying to seduce you, and then Vanessa fucking you instead?" Mom asked.

"She also made me lick her clean when they finished," said Maria. "She's so mean! She said terrible things to me. She called me all these nasty words."

"Well, Bill?" Mom asked, her words icy. "Care to explain?"

"I didn't know that Vanessa was making her..." His words trailed off. "I mean, Maria came up to me. She was being so sexy and... Look at her. You couldn't resist fucking our son, so don't get mad that I screwed our daughter!"

"And your secretary?"

"Well, I mean, Vanessa came in after Maria got me all hard and... and..." He rubbed the back of his neck. "It's not like you've been affectionate lately."

"Oh, so it's my fault?" Mom asked.

Maria squirmed beside me even as my stomach twisted. I didn't want to be here. Not for this. I didn't want to ruin my parents marriage by making my bet. I just wanted to fuck my mom, maybe breed her. Like I wanted to breed my sister.

"Well, Elisabet, I mean... how long has it been since we did anything?"

"You're always working," she hissed.

"So are you!" he snarled back.

"So you fuck your secretary?"

"It's not like that," he said. "It's... You heard our daughter. Vanessa was taking advantage of what Maria had done to me. And then she was abusing our daughter. I'm so furious at her. I can't believe this."

"Don't try to change the subject and..." Mom trailed off, glancing at me and my sister. "Do you two mind giving your father and me some privacy. We need to talk."

"Not at all," I said.

* * *

Maria Reenburg

Sean closed the door to his bedroom behind us. This was the farthest from our parents on the second floor. He padded across the room and sat down on the bed. He leaned back on his hands, the muscles of his body rippling. He was in great shape, a sexy, twenty-year-old hunk. I padded to him, Daddy's cum leaking out of my asshole.

That was hot. Daddy's cock felt great fucking my asshole.

"Do you think Mom's going to kill Dad?" I asked Sean, standing before him.

Sean shrugged, his blue eyes distant.

"Well, either way, I won," I declared.

Sean blinked. "What?"

"The bet," I said, thrusting my hands out. My stomach was twisting with nervousness. I wanted just to be a happy family and now... I didn't want to think about it. "Hand over the keys."

"Seriously?" he asked.

"Bet's a bet," I said. "I get your car. You saw it. Daddy came in me first. I fucked him first. You were still plowing Mom when he finished in me."

He shook his head and then reached over for his desk. He snagged his keys off of it. He sighed, working a car key off the ring. It had a funny shape to it. There was some sort of remote or something in it, this advance lock thingie.

He thrust it into my hand. "Just don't paint her pink."

"It's mine now," I said, holding his Corvette's keys in my hand. "I'll paint my car if I want to!"

"Fine," he muttered.

I sank to my knees before him. He needed a bit of a pick-me-up and, well, his cock had just been in Mom's asshole. It was a treat I couldn't resist. I grabbed his cock and nuzzled against it. I sucked on the tip, tasting Mom's sour musk.

"Mmm, that's nice," I purred between sucks.

"Geez, you're energetic," Sean groaned, his dick twitching in my hand, growing hard again.

I swirled my tongue around his crown, cleaning off that sour delight. "Well, it's Mom's asshole on you. That's hot. We did it, Sean. We got them both! It was so much fun!"

"Yeah," he said, grinning at me. "It was."

"Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned Vanessa, but she's such a bitch!" Anger flashed through me. "She treated me so badly."

His face tightened. "Did she?"

I nodded my head then licked and lapped at his cock. I stroked up and down his girth, loving the taste of Mom. It was such a treat. My tongue fluttered up and down his cock, buffing him clean, reveling in that sour musk.

My pussy grew hotter and hotter. Daddy's cum leaked out of my butt-hole and dribbled down to my juicy pussy. I loved the incestuous delight as my tongue danced around the crown of my brother's cock. I could be Sean's whore. Even Daddy's whore.

But never Vanessa's little, White whore!

I sucked hard on Sean's cock. He groaned, his chest rising. His dick swelled to its full girth as I bobbed on him. My lips polished him clean, sucking that dirty musk off of him. It made me feel so wanton. I wanted to touch my pussy. To stroke myself. He groaned, his hands sliding through my hair, his blue eyes sparkling with heat.

He was so handsome. Like Daddy, but younger and with lighter hair. I wiggled my hips, my pussy aching for a cock. My brother's cock would be so wonderful. I sucked with all my might on him, getting him sparkly clean.

"Damn, you're just a wanton, little slut tonight," he groaned.

I shivered and popped my mouth off. "Mmm, the family slut! I got to enjoy you all! You, Mom, and Daddy! It's been a wonderful night and--"

A knock rapped at Sean's door. Then it opened. I threw a look over my shoulder to see my parents entering in, Dad looking a little sheepish, Mom's face tight. Her large tits swayed before her, her golden hair dancing about her shoulders. She had such a great figure.

I hoped to look as sexy at her age.

"So... we talked," Dad said. "Your Mom's a little pissed at me over--"

"A little?" Mom said, heat in her voice.

"But seeing as how she fucked Sean, she's... letting it slide," Daddy said.

"Good!" I said brightly, hopping up and sitting beside Sean. Then I patted the bed on the other side. "Then come here, Daddy. I want you both to fuck me! I want both my men plowing into me. That'll be so sexy. It's my hottest fantasy."

"What?" Sean gasped.

"Mmm, why do you think I sucked your cock clean, bro?" I said, turning to him. "I want that dick in my cunt and Daddy... He deserves more anal delight since Mom denied him all these years."

Before my brother could object, I kissed him hard on the lips. I thrust my tongue into his mouth. It darted along inside of him, stroking him. He groaned, his hands sliding around to grab my ass. My arms went around his neck. I pulled him down on the bed, the pair of us shifting onto our sides. My tits rubbed into his chest while his cock pocked at my stomach.

Our tongues dueled. He groaned, his hand sliding down my side to my hip. I squirmed, rubbing my belly against the wet tip of his cock. His precum was flowing, staining my flesh. I was so eager to be penetrated by him.

He grabbed his cock and slid it down my belly to my pubic mound. As Daddy stretched out behind me, the bed creaking, Sean pressed his cock into my pussy. I groaned in delight as his dick nuzzled against my snatch.

Daddy's pressed against my butt-cheeks.

I moaned into my brother's kiss as both the men in my life found the entrances to my holes. My asshole was lubed with cum, and my pussy was always wet. Sean thrust in first, burying his cock with confidence into my cunt, pressing my asshole back against Daddy's cock.

"Baby girl!" Daddy groaned as my asshole swallowed his dick for the second time tonight. "Damn."

I shivered as his cock pressed deeper and deeper into my sloppy cunt. I was sandwiched between my men, impaled on both their dicks. Waves of rapture shot through me. My entire body trembled. I whimpered in delight. This was so hot. So incredibly sexy. I shivered as my holes clenched down on both their dicks.

They filled me more and more. Their cocks reached deeper and deeper into my cunt. I groaned and trembled between them, my nipples throbbing against my brother's chest. My bowels clenched about my daddy's cock.

"You are a wicked thing," Mom said.

I broke the kiss with Sean to see Mom rubbing at her hot cunt with her right hand and squeezing her big boobs with her left hand. She went back and forth between those big, lush, pillowy mounds. I shuddered, clenching my holes down on both my men's cocks.

"It is!" I moaned. "Oh, Mommy, they're both in me. They're both fucking me!"

"Yes!" Sean growled, drawing back his dick. Then he rammed it into my cunt's depths.

I shuddered. My pussy squeezed around his dick while my bowels clenched hard on his cock. He groaned out in rapture as he pumped away at me, pressing my body tight against Daddy's solid form. He groaned.

"You are such a naughty girl, Maria," Daddy groaned and then drew back his cock through my bowels.

I quivered on him. I shuddered and then gasped as my brother and Daddy both slammed their dicks into my holes at almost the same moment again. They filled me up with that wonderful pleasure. My eyes fluttered. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Oh, wow!" I moaned. "Oh, that's amazing. Oh, shit, that's great! Fuck me! Ream my holes! Oh, I'm going to explode on your dicks."

"Yes, you are," Sean grunted, burying his dick into me. "Just a naughty, little slut for the family."

"Uh-huh!" I moaned, my nipples throbbing against his chest.

They were both pressed around me. I was trapped between my hunky brother and sexy daddy. They pumped their cocks in and out of me. They buried to the hilt in me time and time again. I groaned, clenching around them. My toes curled. Pleasure rippled through my body with every hot plunge.

Silky delight and velvety pleasure rippled through my body. I whimpered, my eyes fluttering. They pumped away, ramming into me at different speeds. Sean had faster strokes, thrusting in and out of my juicy cunt while Daddy slammed into my asshole. I writhed between them, undulating my hips, working my holes around both their amazing cocks.

The dual pleasures fed my orgasm.

This wonderful heat built and built in me. I groaned and gasped between them. I clutched to Sean while Dad stroked my side. He kissed at my ear, groaning as he plunged into my bowels over and over again. He buried his cock to the hilt in me again and again, filling up my anal sheath.

"I'm going to explode!" I gasped, the pleasure building so fast in me. It was the dual stimulation. The two wonderful delights that were coursing through me. I couldn't hold back. I squeezed my naughty holes around their dicks. "Yes!"

My pussy and asshole convulsed.

My body spasmed between my brother and daddy.

Their cocks buried over and over into my convulsing pussy and asshole. Waves of rapture washed through my body. Stars burst across my vision. I shuddered and whimpered between them. My back rubbed into Daddy's chest while my nipples throbbed against Sean.

The bed creaked. "Mmm, you're making your sister cum hard, aren't you?" Mommy purred, snuggling behind Sean. Her blue eyes flashed over him as stars danced before my vision. "Just made your little sister cum like a stud."

"Yeah, Mom!" Sean groaned as Mom nibbled on his ear. She must be humping against him.

"Good!" Mom moaned. "Mmm, I created such a big, strong, young man. You're such a stud!"

"He is!" I squealed as the rapture spilled through me. "And you're amazing, too, Daddy!"

He nibbled on my ear as he plowed his cock over and over into me. He buried to the hilt in my bowels as Sean pumped in and out of my convulsing cunt. My orgasm spilled from one into the other, the pleasure bleeding through me.

I gasped out in rapture. My body trembled and shook. They were drowning my mind in bliss. Darkness washed across my vision. My bowels clenched and spasmed around my Daddy's cock. My pussy sucked at Sean's dick.

"Cum in me!" I moaned. "I want both your spunk pumping into my holes!"

"Working on it, honey!" grunted Daddy. "I've cum a lot today. But I'm getting there."

"Mmm, flood your sister's pussy," Mom cooed into Sean's ear. "Breed her like you wanted to breed me. Pump her pussy full of that seed."

My eyes widened. "Yes, yes, cum in my pussy, Sean! I love it when you cum in me! Both of you, flood me!"

"I will," Sean groaned while Mom kissed down from his ear to his jawline.

Sean turned his head and kissed our mother as she leaned over his shoulder. Her blonde hair brushed my cheek as I darted in, delirious from the orgasm spilling through me, churned by the two incestuous shafts fucking my holes.

I joined their three-way kiss. My tongue brushed Mom's and Sean's. The three of us moaned while Daddy grunted, pounding my tight asshole with his dick. His balls smacked into me while Sean rammed into my cunt.

It was incredible.

My holes writhed about them. Sucked at them. I was greedy for their cum to pump into me. Pleasure washed across my mind again and again. Ecstasy from my asshole. Rapture from my pussy. Twin delights that were carrying me higher and higher with every climax rippling through my nethers.

"Baby girl!" Daddy grunted and buried into me. "Yes!"

His hot cum pumped into my asshole. I trembled, whimpering in delight into the three-way kiss. My bowels milked Daddy's cum out of his dick while Sean slammed his cock over and over into my hungry pussy.

"Cum in me, Sean!" I moaned, breaking our naughty kiss.

"Yes!" Mom hissed. "Breed your little sister, stud! Make Mommy proud of you!"

"Fuck!" Sean grunted and buried into me.

Then, for one magical moment, I had two cocks erupting in me. Sean's first blast of jizz splashed into my convulsing pussy as Daddy fired the last spurt of spunk into my bowels. I trembled, groaning, feeling my brother pump his spunk into my hot pussy.

My mind melted as my orgasm screamed to new amplitudes. I bucked between them, my skin on fire, drinking in the manly feels of my brother and daddy. My holes writhed about their cocks, wringing them both dry.

"I love it!" I howled. "Oh, yes, I love it! All this yummy cum pumping into my asshole. It's wonderful. It's amazing."

"Yes, yes, yes!" Daddy grunted. "Oh, baby girl, you are incredible."

"Yes, she is," Sean groaned.

"Mmm, my little girl is grown up," Mom said. "And she was abused by that bitch, Vanessa."

I caught the anger in my mom's blue eyes over my brother's shoulder. I shuddered, my orgasm peaking in me. My bliss died into rapturous euphoria that buzzed through me. Both my men's cocks were going soft in my holes.

"What are you saying, Mom?" I asked.

"That she's going to pay," Mom hissed. "That bitch doesn't get to abuse my daughter and fuck my husband and get away with it!"

I beamed at her.

"Fuck,yeah," Sean said, staring into my eyes. "She hurt you. I saw it at the gazebo. I didn't realize it, but I should have."

"Sean," I groaned.

"I'm sorry, baby girl," groaned Daddy. "But... I don't know what we can do about it. She'll destroy my career."

I shifted at that. "Don't you want to protect me, Daddy?"

"I do," he groaned. "But... we have to do this carefully. She could ruin everything."

He sounded... afraid. I bit my lip then stared into my brother's eyes. Saw his confidence. He stroked my face and said, "We'll make her pay, Maria."

I believed him. I kissed my brother as I felt safe in my family's embrace.

To be continued...

12