Brother's Incestuous Bet Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nibbled on her clit with my lip.

I curled my fingers inside her cunt. I knew this spot. This special location. I stroked along her pussy walls. Mom bucked. She gasped as I found it. I massaged that bundle of nerves. Her body heaved.

"Maria, you naughty girl!" Mom screamed. "Yes, yes, yes! I'm cumming! Sean, Sean, your sister is making me cum!"

"Good!" Sean growled, slamming into me hard, his balls smacking my clit.

Mom's pussy convulsed around my fingers. Her juices gushed out. I licked around my digits, lapping at her thick lips. Her silky bush caressed my cheeks as I devoured her. I drank in her tangy juices as my brother buried over and over into me.

My cunt squeezed around my brother's dick as he buried in me. I squealed in delight as my climax surged through me. Pleasure exploded in my depths. Those wonderful waves of rapture swept out of my spasming pussy.

"Shit!" Sean grunted. "That's it! Milk my cock!"

"Yes, yes, cum in your little sister!" Mom howled. "Pump that jizz in her cunt!"

Sean growled. He buried hard into my convulsing cunt. Stars burst across my vision. I whimpered into my mother's cunt. I thrust my fingers deep into her pussy. My own snatch writhed harder about my brother's cock, hungry for him.

He buried into me. His heavy balls smacked into me. His cum spurted. That wonderful blast of jizz spilled into my depths. I whimpered as my brother filled me with all that wonderful spunk. More and more of his seed pumped into me.

"Bathe your sister's cunt!" howled Mom, bucking harder, more juices squirting out of her cunt around my fingers. Her pussy spasmed faster around my fingers. "Yes, yes, yes!"

"I'm filling her to the brim, Mom!" Sean growled. "Goddamn, she's got a tight, hot cunt."

"As good as mine?" Mom asked.

"Yes!" he growled. "I want to fuck you both!"

"Then fuck me!" Mom moaned. "Maria, get that cunt on my mouth. Let me lick you clean while your brother fucks me! Breeds me! I want another child! I have time! Your father's too busy fucking that whore, so my big, strong son will have to do it!"

"Fuck, yes!" Sean groaned, his dick twitching in my writhing pussy as I milked out the last of his cum.

With a mad scramble, I darted up my mother's body, pulling my still-cumming pussy off my brother's cock. I shuddered as Mom grabbed me, pulling me along. I straddled her face, grabbing the headboard as I pressed my cum-filled cunt on her mouth.

Her tongue jammed into my snatch. I gasped, my back arching. My blonde curls danced about my shoulders as the pleasure surged through me. My tongue darted through her pussy, gathering my brother's fresh cum spilling out of my cunt.

"You love his cum, don't you, Mom!" I moaned. "He's made you into his cum-slut!"

"Yes!" Mom screamed into my pussy. "Now fuck me, Sean! Please, please! Breed me!"

"Gladly!" Sean growled.

"A big perv would want to breed his mother," I moaned, throwing a grinning glance over my shoulder at my brother.

Face flushed, chest heaving, my brother grinned back. His dick was still hard. That red pill was a miracle working. His cock, coated in my pussy juices, gleamed as he brought it between my mother's thighs. He mounted the bed, lifting her hips, lining up at her. Mom's thighs went over her shoulder, grabbing him.

I ground on Mom's mouth, her tongue thrusting into my folds to scoop out my brother's spunk. Pleasure rippled through me as another orgasm built in me. I watched my brother over my shoulder as he thrust into Mom.

"I'm going to breed this pussy!" Sean snarled.

"Breed our Mommy!" I howled.

Sean thrust into Mom.

She moaned into my cunt. Her hands grabbed my thighs, squeezing tight, fingernails biting into my flesh. I gasped, the headboard shaking in my grip. I shuddered, grinding on Mom as she devoured me while Sean fucked her hard.

My brother rocked the bed as he pounded her. He slammed his dick into her over and over. The slap of flesh on flesh echoed through the room. My pussy clenched in memory of his dick sending me into rapture as Mom licked me clean.

"Mmm, eat all that yummy spunk out of me!" I moaned, the incestuous thrill rippling through me. "Ooh, Mommy, you love it! You're just a cum-hungry slut, aren't you?"

She moaned in delight, licking me, feasting on me. I shuddered at her passion. This was a great treat to enjoy. I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest as she fluttered her tongue through my body. She licked and lapped at my cunt, feasting on me.

My hips danced side to side, grinding my cunt on her. It was an incredible rush to enjoy. This amazing bliss to experience. I groaned on her, my heart pounding in my chest. This rapture surged through me. I squirmed as she caressed me, brushing my clit, stroking my labia.

"Eat my pussy, Mommy!" I moaned.

"Eat her!" growled Sean. "Devour her! You love my cum, Mom! I'm going to give you more!"

"Yes!" she snarled into my cunt.

I trembled on her, my ass flexing and clenching as I ground on her, my blonde hair dancing over my shoulders and down my back. I kept throwing looks at my brother, twisting my torso to watch him thrust away at Mom. His chest muscles, gleaming with sweat, rippled as he plowed her. He held her thighs to him, fucking her hard, his face twisting in rapture.

He loved her pussy. He loved being back in the cunt that birthed us. I shuddered. Both of us had started our lives in there. It was so wrong, so wild. We were crossing all these wonderful, taboo lines. I shuddered, my heart screaming beneath my breasts.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I howled, my back arching. My butt-clenched as Mom's tongue dug through my pussy. "Lick all that cum out of me and make me explode, Mommy!"

"Shower my face with your cream while your brother floods my cunt!" Mom groaned into my snatch.

"Yes!" I hissed, my body quivering. "Ooh, this is great. This is wonderful. Oh, fuck, yes! I love it! Ram that dick into Mom's cunt, Sean! It's making her eat me! Breed our mother!"

"I'm going to pump so much jizz in her!" boasted my brother.

But it wasn't really a boast. He always flooded my cunt with his passion. Mom was devouring his last load from me, and now he was building up another to fire into her cunt. I grinned, grinding my cunt across her face as I shuddered.

This wonderful rapture built and built in me. This heat swelled through my cunt. I groaned, my heart thundering faster and faster in my chest. Every time Mom's tongue swiped through my pussy lips, I came closer to erupting.

"Mommy!" I gasped when she brushed my clit.

"Mmm, this is what you want, you little slut!" she moaned, fingernails biting into my thighs. Her plump lips nibbled on my sensitive bud, sending pleasure showering through my cunt. "Just to cum! I raised such a wanton, little girl, didn't I?"

"So wanton!" I gasped and then exploded.

Everyone in my family was making me cum tonight. Sean, Mommy, and Daddy. It was incredible. Rapture rushed through me. My pussy convulsed, my juices gushing out of me. I bathed Mom's face just like she wanted.

Stars bursting across my vision, I threw a look over my shoulder at my brother fucking away at Mom's cunt. I shuddered, savoring this moment. Hot waves of my orgasm splashed again and again through me. I whimpered in delight as Mom lapped at my cunt, drinking up my cream.

"I'm flooding her mouth!" I screamed. "Cum in her! Breed our mother!"

"Yes!" growled Mom, her voice low and throaty, smoky with her passion. "Please, please! Flood me! Give me another strong son or a sexy daughter!"

"Yes!" my brother growled.

Mom squealed. I knew my brother was cumming in her. He was breeding her. As my pleasure surged through me, I smiled in delight. It was so hot. I was about to have a new brother who would also be my nephew, a new sister who would be my niece.

This was so hot. So amazing.

I loved incest! I loved the bet my brother made with me!

* * *

Sean Reenburg

All three of us were panting. My dick was sore from how much I'd cum in them. That red pill gave me stamina. The room was stuffy with the musk of sex: tangy and sweet pussy juices, my salty cum. I collapsed on the bed, panting as my sister and mom snuggled up against me. It was incredible to feel them both against me.

"We finally wrung him dry, Mom," Maria said then gave a wicked giggle as she settled against my right side.

"Yeah," I groaned. "My balls are empty. No more cum ever."

"You pumped enough into us," Mom said, pressing into me from the other side. "Mmm, rest up. You're going to need your stamina. It's not the right part of my cycle to breed me. But... you never know. I need your cum pumping into me every day just to make sure."

"Yeah," I groaned, my eyes closing. I couldn't hold off sleep.

Their bodies were warm against mine, Mom's boobs soft, Maria's perky. This was an amazing delight. My breathing slowed as I descended into dreams holding my women in my arms. I could die right now happy.

Over the next two weeks, it was a blur of sex. Mom dismissed her temp paralegal, so it was just me and her at her law office. We were researching how to deal with Vanessa, ways to keep her from destroying my father's career and revealing that my sister had a thing for him.

In between that, there was sex.

Lost and lots of sex.

My mother was a horny minx. I had awakened something in her, and it was just me and her in that office alone during the day. She was such a naughty thing. She stopped wearing panties and wore skirts so short that when she bent over, the tight fabric would ride up those lush thighs, threatening to show off her pussy.

That would be enough to spring my twenty-year-old cock into action.

"Sean!" she'd moan as I pounded her bent over in the middle of her office. "Yes, yes, Sean, work that cock in and out of my cunt! Fuck me! Pound me! Breed me!"

My balls would grow hot and tight, eager to do just that. To spill my cum into her and give her what she craved. I wanted to breed her so badly. I lost out on impregnating Maria, she was going to let our Dad do it, but I got Mom.

What a shame. I'd give my little sister a strong son or a hotter daughter.

The sex was great. Mom and I did it everywhere in her office.

"Yes, yes, fuck me, Sean!" Mom moaned as she sat on the copier, the light flooding around us as I plowed into her, paper shooting out the side. "Mmm, we have to fax these to your father! He needs these!"

"Yes!" I grunted, pounding her hard, my dick plunging into her pussy, stirring her up while the machine whirled.

Sometimes, she would drop to her knees and just suck my dick, nursing on me. Often, I was on the phone with a client while her mouth was happily wrapped around my cock, fellating me with all the passion of a proud mother invested in her son's happiness.

"Yes, yes, Mr. Carter, I'll have Mrs. Reenburg check up on the status of your prenup," I groaned. "Uh-huh. No, no, she's busy with another matter."

"What sort of matter?" Mr. Carter asked, sounding a little petulant.

I glanced down at my mother's lips sealed tight about my cock, pleasure shooting through me. "She's working on her oral arguments for another case. Yep, I'll have her call you back when she finishes. Won't be long. Few more minutes, probably."

"Fine." He hung up.

"Damn, Mom," I groaned as she sucked with noisy delight. "Mmm, yes yes, hone that oral argument. Ooh, you're getting such a reaction out of me. Fuck, yes, you're going to win. Keep arguing."

She sucked with such passion.

I exploded into her mouth. My cum pumped out of me. Pleasure shot through my body. I shuddered, groaning. Stars burst across my vision. The pleasure spilled through my mind, sweeping over my thoughts and making me shudder. I groaned, my heart thundering through my chest.

The chair creaked. I grabbed her blonde hair. She swallowed with noisy passion. She sucked out every drop of my cum, her blue eyes glassy with delight. My chest rose and fell, my dress shirt sticking to my flesh.

"Fuck, Mom, that was a great argument. You're getting as good as Maria."

She popped her mouth off, cum dribbling out of the corners of her lips. "Good. I'll beat her."

I grinned at her.

It was hot watching her call back Mr. Carter with my cum decorating her lips, her voice still breathy from sucking down my load.

At the end of the day, often after she spent a few hours actually working, I would give my mother another titty massage. There was no pretense. She would button her blouse, unhook her bra--she was wearing front-clasping bras these days for ease of access--and her breasts would spill out. I would grin at her and play with those tits.

I would knead them, caress them. I would get her to squirm. She would moan and gasp. She would make such sweet sounds as I loved every inch of my mother's tits. After ten or so minutes, when she was nice and simmering, I'd go for her nipples.

She'd scream her head off.

It was a shame I couldn't drive my Corvette any longer. My sister was having fun with it, but Mom let me drive her car. Sometimes, she practiced her oral arguments on her way home.

My sister wasn't having nearly as much fun at our dad's office that I was having. She had to keep licking Vanessa clean, maintaining the pretense until we could pounce on that fucking cunt and ruin her.

"The only thing that keeps me doing it is knowing we're going to ruin the bitch," Maria moaned one night in bed with me and Mom, Mom licking her pussy clean of my spunk. "Just make her pay!"

Sometimes Maria spent the night with Mom and me, other times she joined Dad in his new bedroom, my room. I had taken up his spot in the master bedroom. He didn't even put up a fight. Mom had crushed his balls. She could ruin him and he knew it, but Maria still loved fucking him.

"He'll always be my daddy," she would say.

Sometimes, I even shared her with Dad. I did it for my sister, fucking her pussy while Dad took her in her asshole. I would love to have her all to myself, but I didn't own her or anything.

Those nights I did have her were the best. Mom, Maria, and I loving each other. I would fuck their mouths, their pussies, their assholes. I would cum on their tits or faces. They would lick each other clean, loving each other.

When my mom announced she was pregnant two weeks later, we had a wild time. I had bred my mother. I had put my baby in her belly. I would have a son or daughter who would also be my brother or sister.

I hoped it was a daughter. The idea of raising my own girl to be as hot for me as Maria was for our dad made my dick throb hard. When my daughter turned eighteen, on the night of her birthday, I would make her into a woman, I would make her into a woman. I would pop her cherry the way I had with Maria.

We had a wild orgy that night. The three of us loved each other hard while Dad had to sleep in my bed hearing the celebration, knowing that his son had utterly replaced him in the bedroom. I was Mom's lover. I had bred her.

The next day, Mom had found what she was looking for. It was time to ruin that bitch Vanessa.

* * *

Maria Reenburg

When Mom strutted into Daddy's office at the State Capitol Building in Sacramento, I smiled. It was finally over. I knew it was coming. Sean strolled beside Mom, looking both angry and powerful, his suit fitting him as well as any high-powered lawyer. I'd texted them when Vanessa was fucking Daddy. We wanted to catch her at just the right moment.

Vanessa gasped, wrenching her pussy away from my face and stumbled back. The Black woman panted, her boobs out, her face flushed. Her cream, and Daddy's cum, stained my lips. I shuddered in delight, so ready for this moment.

"Mrs. Reenburg!" gasped Vanessa, shoving down her skirt. Her eyes darted around like a panicked animal. "I... This is... I didn't..."

"I bet you didn't," my mother said, her voice ice. She was dressed in a sexy power suit, charcoal blazer and pencil skirt, a light-blue blouse beneath, the V-neck showing off a hint of her cleavage and the pearl necklace she wore tight about her throat.

I wondered if my brother's cum was in Mom's pussy.

"Follow me, you little trollop," my mom hissed and turned, marching to the conference room, my brother following her. He looked so strong and confident in his suit. So powerful and hunky. I shuddered in delight.

Smirking, I rose as Vanessa stumbled after my mom and brother while struggling to put her big, fake tits--paid for by my father--back into her stretchy top. Her hoop earrings swung while she tottered on her heels. I smoothed my short, pink skirt, my pussy on fire.

This was going to be amazing. I just knew it.

Mom threw down a thick legal document contained in a blue file folder. She glared at the Black woman. "Sit down and let's talk."

I squealed in delight as I closed the conference room door behind me. This would be epic.

To be continued...

12