Brother's Incestuous Bet Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cream the cunt's mouth!" I howled as I buried into the bitch's asshole.

"Yes!" my sister moaned.

I exploded into Vanessa's bowels. My jizz fired out of me. Powerful blasts sent rapture shooting through me. I groaned, my body bucking. The heat melted my mind. This treat surged through me. My heart pounded in my chest, the pleasure surging through my body.

Every eruption sent such ecstasy hammering into my thoughts. I loved it. I groaned as the bliss burned through my body. I unloaded every drop of my cum into the bitch's bowels. I panted, my chest rising and falling.

"That's it, bitch!" howled Maria. "That's how you make up for being a cunt! Now get out of our lives! We don't need you, slut!"

I ripped my cock out of Vanessa's asshole. I stood, my slacks rustling around my thighs. I leaned against the table, panting as I came down from my orgasmic high. The bitch rose to her feet. Her face was smeared with pussy juices. My cum stained her butt-cheeks.

She looked dazed as she shoved down her skirt and stumbled to the door. She opened it and there was my father. He shifted out of the way. She didn't look at him as she rushed past him. Dad swallowed, looking a little nervous himself as he peered back in the conference room.

"Is it...?" he asked.

"You are pathetic," Mom hissed. "It's done. She won't ruin your political career."

Relief flooded across my father's face.

* * *

Maria Reenburg

Two weeks after we dealt with Vanessa, we hadn't heard a peep from her. She was still around the Capitol Building sucking that other state senator's dick. I hoped she got caught robbing her new sugar daddy blind and go to prison.

But so long as she remembered our agreement, I didn't care. Daddy may be a smidge pathetic, but he was still my sexy father. I didn't want him to get hurt. I enjoyed the time I spent with him. His cock just felt amazing pumping in and out of my asshole.

But it wasn't Daddy I was interested in at the moment.

It was Saturday evening. My brother was playing video games in the living room when I strolled up to him and tossed him my Corvette keys. He jumped when they landed in his lap. He stared down at them in shock while on the TV his character died.

"What the hell?" he asked. He snatched up the keys. "You giving me my car back?"

"Nope, just want you to drive me," I said, my pussy aching beneath my tight jean skirt. I had no panties on, the air caressing the naked folds of my snatch as I stood in my wide-leg stance.

"Why?" he asked, giving me a suspicious look. Mom and Dad were at a fundraiser in Washington D.C., Dad making his connections for his bid for higher office next year. While Mom and Dad didn't sleep together, Mom had no interest in divorcing him. I think she was getting off on cuckolding him with Sean.

And, well, it was kinda hot.

"Trust me," I purred. "It'll be worth it." I ran my tongue over my lips as sexily as possible.

Sean burst into laughter. "What was that?"

I gave an annoyed huff. "If you can't recognize sexy, then you're blind."

"Oh, I can recognize it," he said, his eyes drinking in my look, running up and down my body, "but that... That was like you were slobbering over your lips."

I narrowed my eyes. "I can find someone else to drive me." Frost coated my words. "It doesn't have to be you."

He rose, a big grin on his face. "Oh, I don't care if you slobber over your lips. There are other places I can kiss you."

"Yes," I hissed. "That's what I want. Now come drive my car! It'll be worth it."

His eyes flicked down to my crotch. "I know it will be."

He was so sure he was getting pussy. And, well, he was, but... I couldn't be mad at his cockiness. I loved how bold he was.

I hooked my arm in his and whispered our destination. He blinked at that. It was remote part of Yolo County, out where the almond tree groves were. He shrugged and in no time he was backing my Corvette out of the driveway.

I didn't paint it pink, but only because I liked Sean driving me around in it, and he wouldn't look cool in a pink car.

He sped us there, showing off. The growl of the powerful V8 engine had my pussy melting. He was such a pro at driving it fast. My twenty-year-old brother wove in and out of traffic on the freeway, then he was passing cars on surface streets, roaring towards the destination.

I shuddered the entire way, cooing and giggling, my pussy growing wetter and wetter as my excitement mounted. This would be awesome. I couldn't wait to do this. To have this wild time with my brother.

We finally reached it, a little hill overlooking the almond groves. The sun had set to the west. The Sierra Nevadas were looming dark behind us. I shivered in delight as he looked over at me, a gleam in his blue eyes.

"So, why did you want me to take you to a make-out spot?" he asked. "We can do that at home. We don't have to hide it."

"It's been a month since I stopped taking my birth control pill," I purred, my pussy growing wetter and wetter. "It takes that long for it to wear off. It's the right time in my cycle. I want to get bred in my car the way a naughty girl should."

"What about Dad?" he asked, staring at my nineteen-year-old body with such a hungry gleam in his eye. "I thought he was getting to breed you."

"I changed my mind," I said, twisting in my seat and leaned against the door. I spread my legs, my left throwing over his head and resting atop his seat. My jean skirt rose up. Thanks to the dome light, I knew he could see my shaved pussy. "I want a man to breed me. Dad's fun, but..."

"He's pathetic," Sean growled. "But the bet?"

"I never promised that Dad would breed me, just that it was my choice who got to breed me." I winked at him. "Well? What are you waiting on? Unless you're"--he pounced as I was in mid-sentence--"pathetic! Yes, yes, Sean!"

He buried his face between my thighs. The stubble on his twenty-year-old cheeks rubbed down my thighs. His hungry lips were at my pussy. I groaned, my chair creaking as my brother's tongue whipped through my pussy folds.

I was dripping wet for this moment. I shuddered in delight as I felt him lick and lap and tongue through me. His hands shoved beneath the seat. The gear shift had to be digging into his stomach, but he didn't care.

He had his little sister's snatch to eat.

And boy did he eat it.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I howled, my head rubbing against the window. I humped against him as my hands peeled off my tank top, my round breasts spilling out. I threw my top to the floor and groaned as he ran his tongue up and down my folds.

He brushed my clit.

"Sean!" I moaned. "Ooh, yes, you're going to breed me like Mom! We're going to have your children!"

"Yes, you are!" Sean growled into my snatch.

His tongue danced through my folds. He sucked and licked and nibbled on them. I shuddered, my toes curling. My heart thundered in my chest as he took another lick through my pussy lips. My body trembled, the pleasure flowing through me.

This incestuous delight built and built in me. This eagerness. He was priming my pussy for his seed. He was getting me ready to be bred. My naked toes curled. The seat creaked as I squirmed, the door shifting slightly behind me.

My moans filled the car while the windshield grew foggy with our passion. His tongue darted through my folds, thick and bold. He attacked me, feasted on me. My brother knew what I liked, and he gave it to me.

"Oh, yes, Sean!" I gasped as his tongue fluttered against my clit while his whiskered chin rubbed at my sensitive labia.

Trembles washed through my body. My body came alive. It was an incredible treat to experience. My brother hungered for my body. He wanted to give me all the pleasure in the world. And that was okay with me.

My head tossed back and forth as his tongue slid up through my folds again. I whimpered, my eyes fluttering. My heart thundered in my chest. My hands clenched and relaxed as he licked and lapped at my snatch, tingles darting through me.

My hips danced back and forth. I whimpered, my heart thundering in my chest. It was an incredible treat to experience. This wondrous delight that had my eyes opening wide. My head slammed back into the window.

"Oh, Sean, yes!" I moaned. "Ooh, you're going to make me cum! You're going to make my pussy receptive to your seed. You're breeding me tonight!"

"Yes, I am!" he snarled, his hands gripping my ass. He squeezed and kneaded my rump as he devoured my cunt. "I'm going to make you explode. You're going to melt into a puddle of rapture."

"Mmm, do that!" I whimpered. "Oh, yes, yes, that's what I need. Oh, I love it! That's so naughty, bro. Just feast on me."

My brother latched his lips onto my clit. He sucked on it while his hands moved. His thumbs slid into my butt-crack. One went north, crossing my taint, and found my pussy lips. The other slid south to discover my asshole.

I gasped as he thrust both thumbs into my holes at the same time. He filled my pussy and asshole with his thick digits. My cunt and bowels clamped down on him as I bucked. He sucked with such passion on my clit.

He loved it.

This heat swelled through me. This wondrous delight that had me groaning. My head tossed back and forth. I whimpered as he loved my little bud in his mouth. His thumbs pumped in and out of my holes, jamming into me at nearly the same rhythm. Two different frictions teased me.

"Sean, Sean, yes!" I gasped. "You're such an amazing brother! I'm going to have your babies! I'm going to be bred by you! Ooh, yes, yes, that's wonderful. Just love me. Make me explode."

His thumbs buried deep into my holes as he sucked with all his might on my clit.

The pressure swelled inside of me. My breast jiggled. I squeezed them, fingernails biting into my flesh. My brother's tongue danced around my clit then he sucked on my bud again. The pressure swelled in my cunt. My asshole and pussy clenched down on his probing thumbs.

All these wonderful sensations raced through me. They teased me. My mind melted beneath the onslaught of rapture. I groaned, my eyes fluttering. I whimpered. My body bucked as my clit sparked with pleasure over and over. The heat landed in my cunt.

On my impending orgasm.

"Sean!" I howled as my incestuous rapture exploded through me.

My climax detonated.

My pussy and asshole writhed about his thumbs. He jammed them deep in me as the pleasure rushed through my body. I gasped, stars bursting across my vision. My head danced back and forth as the rapture burned across my thoughts.

It was incredible. This heat that I needed. It made me gasp and shiver in delight. I whimpered and groaned. My heart beat with this incredible passion. My thighs squeezed about his head. I held him to my cunt as this wondrous delight washed through me.

Over and over, just sweeping through my body, leaving me gasping and moaning in delight. I needed him to be in me. I had to feel his cum spurting into me. I squeezed my thighs around his head as I rode through the orgasm.

"You're going to breed me!" I howled as my orgasm carried me to such heights of rapture. "Oh, Sean, I'm going to have your babies! Give them to me! I need it!"

He wrenched his head up from my pussy. He stared at me with wild, blue eyes, pussy cream dripping down his face. He grinned at me as he leaned back in his chair, his dick tenting the front of his jogging shorts.

He shoved them down along with his boxers. His dick popped out, swaying there, thick and hard. He was just a tad bigger than Daddy. Precum beaded at the tip, a preview of the incestuous seed that would kindle a new life in me.

I was having my brother's baby!

I threw myself over the gear shifter.

* * *

Sean Reenburg

As my sister straddled me, I shoved back the seat as far as it would go. She was lithe and slender. She had enough room between me and the steering wheel. Both her hands gripped my face, caressing her pussy cream coating my features. Her blue eyes were glassy, wild. Her blonde hair swept about her flushed face.

Her round breasts jiggled before me.

She sank down towards my hard cock. I grabbed my shaft, holding it in place. I groaned as her pussy lips caressed the tip. A wild grin flashed across her face, brimming with that passion that made my cock ache.

She impaled her cunt down my dick.

She engulfed me in a heartbeat. I yanked my hand clear just in time as her wet, silky flesh slid down my shaft. I shuddered, throbbing inside her silky embrace. I groaned my pleasure as she squirmed on me, shifting her snatch around my shaft.

"Mmm, this is the dick that's breeding me," she moaned, her blue eyes sparkling. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed against me.

She kissed me, tasting her own sweet cream as her pussy clenched around my dick. My hands grabbed her ass as our tongues dueled. We shared in this incestuous moment. My dick basted in her hot cream. I could have stayed in her like this forever.

Just marinating in her incestuous passion.

But that wouldn't get me to cum. That wouldn't pump my jizz into her fertile depths. I had to breed her. I needed to knock up my little sister. It was a passionate ache that filled me. That drove me to grab her hips and pump her ass up and down my cock.

She groaned, her pussy squeezing around me as I lifted her up my dick. Her silky pussy clung to me. This wondrous sheath that held onto me. I groaned in delight, drinking in the friction caressing my shaft--my cock's sensitive tip--as she moved. I gripped her ass and then pulled her down.

She bottomed out on me.

Maria moaned into our kiss. Her arms tightened, her breasts pressing into my chest. I clutched her tight, wishing I'd taken off my t-shirt so I could feel those naked tits on me. Her nipples were hard through my cotton. She whimpered as our tongues dueled.

I gripped her asscheeks. I held her tight as I worked her pussy up and down my dick. She bathed my cock in her passion over and over. She took me to the hilt time and time again. I grunted into her mouth as I savored this delight. Her tongue dancing and dueling through my mouth. I loved her with all my heart, my balls growing tighter and tighter as she rode me.

Our tongues caressed each other as we shared our incestuous passion.

I broke the kiss, gasping, panting as my sister's rump flexed beneath my fingers. She squeezed her pussy around my dick as I lifted her up my cock. Then she gasped as I impaled her down my shaft again, that hot cunt embracing every inch of my dick.

"Oh, yes, yes, you're going to breed me, bro!" she panted. She pressed her forehead against mine.

Her blue eyes met mine. They were my universe. She was so exciting. So special. I loved my mom, but Maria...

We went through with our bet, both of us eager to fuck our parents, and yet here we were sharing this moment. She wanted to be bred by me, not Daddy, and I wanted to pump my sister full of cum. It would be incredible. Just a treat to experience.

I would flood her to the hilt with my spunk. Every drop of my spunk would spill into her. I would breed her right now. As I stared into her blue eyes, a mirror to my own, I wanted that. I wanted to watch my sister's belly grow round with her pregnancy.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I grunted as she rode me, my fingers digging into her asshole. "I'm going to breed a daughter into your pussy!"

"What if it's a son?" she asked, a playfulness entering her eyes.

I grinned at her as she worked that pussy up and down my dick. "We need another bet."

"Mmm, a naughty one?" gasped my little sister. "What do you get if I have your daughter, huh?"

"When she's eighteen," I panted, squeezing her rump, "you have to lick her pussy and get her ready for me to pop her cherry."

"Deal!" she moaned. "And if I have a son, then you have to lick mine and get him ready so I can make him into a man!"

"Deal!" I groaned, her pussy growing hotter about my cock. "I love you, Maria!"

The words burst out of my mouth without any thought, but the change in her was incredible. She shuddered as her pussy slammed down my dick. A smile spread across her lips, dimples forming in her flushed cheeks.

"I love you so much, Sean!" she moaned. "You're just like me! You're just as much of a pervert! Mmm, we're going to have so much fun together. Playing with our parents! With our kids!"

"Yes!" I snarled.

"So breed me!" she moaned. "Put a son or daughter in me! I want to have as many bets with you as I can!"

She rose up my cock again, her pussy molten around my shaft. I groaned, my dick throbbing in her depths. The ache swelled at the tip. She swirled her hips around, dancing her pussy around my cock, teasing me.

Then she impaled herself down my dick again.

She moaned as she took every inch of me. Her silky flesh bathed the tip of my shaft. My cock throbbed in her depths. She kissed me hard on the mouth as her pussy convulsed around my dick. She bucked on my lap, moaning.

Maria's juices gushed out around my cock. Her incestuous passion bathed my crotch and balls. Her sweet musk filled the air as her orgasm swept through her. It was an incredible delight to behold. I groaned as the passion swept over me.

I kissed her with such intensity. With this wonderful passion. My tongue danced and dueled with her as she shuddered atop me. The ache swelled at the tip of my dick. My balls, soaked in her cream, tightened.

I squeezed her ass.

Moaning into her lips, I erupted into my little sister's fertile pussy.

Every eruption of incestuous cum fired dizzying rapture through me. The bliss slammed into my mind. I shuddered into the kisses, my fingers digging into her rump. I held her tight as she squirmed atop me. Her writhing cunt milked my cock.

The pleasure intensified as I kept spilling jizz into her. I pumped my little sister full of my cum. It spilled rapture across my thoughts. I groaned, my eyes rolling back in my head. I shuddered and groaned into her kiss.

She broke the kiss, howling, "You're breeding me, bro! You're doing it right now!"

"Yes!" I growled. "Milk my cock! Your pussy... Fuck!"

I fired the last blast of cum into her. The seat creaked as I squirmed against it. My breath exploded from me as my orgasm peaked, died. I leaned back, panting, my orgasm transforming into that buzzing, heady delight pumping through my veins.

"Oh, damn, Maria, I love playing with you."

"Me, too," she moaned. She rubbed her nose against mine. Then she kissed me.

I loved my sister a lot. I thought it was Mom, that Maria was just someone to have fun with, but this was the true delight in my life. I wouldn't stop making love to Mom, and I knew that my sister would still enjoy Dad, but it was me and her.

I could feel it in the passion of our kiss.

In the naughty fun we would have.

As I loved my sister, I couldn't wait for the result of this bet. It would be months before we knew, and years and years before the payout, but that would make the results so much sweeter.

To be continued...

12