Brother's Incestuous Bet Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're breeding our daughter," she moaned in awe.

"I am," I said, fatherly pride shooting through me as our daughter milked the last blast of cum from me.

My orgasm peaked. That heart-pounding pleasure turned into gasping bliss. I sucked in air, the world spinning around me for a moment. Siona whimpered and groaned, her pussy still spasming around my cock.

I pulled out of my daughter. Maria slid off her face. In a flash, Natti was on her sister. My two daughters were in a sixty-nine, Natti burying her face between Siona's thighs to lick my cum out. I grinned at the sight, holding Maria to me as we stood by the bed. Mom pumped a dildo in and out of her pussy, watching her daughter and granddaughter feasting on each other.

" I love you," Maria purred as I held her, her hand stroking my back, mine groping her ass.

"Love you, too," I said, watching our daughters squirm. "Want to make a bet?"

My sister grinned at me. "On which girl cums first? My daughter or my niece?"

I nodded at her.

"What do I get if Siona cums first?" my sister asked, her eyes twinkling.

I was so glad I had her. I was so glad we made our first incestuous bet. I wanted years and years more to come of playing with her. I held her close to me, whispered my idea in her ear, and felt her tremble in excitement.

We had an amazing family.

The END