Brother's List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You liked that, didn't you?" chided Andrew.

"Get off me and I'll show you," I said.

He slipped himself out of my vagina and stepped back. I kneeled down in front of him and slipped his sopping dick back into my mouth, letting the slippery surface slide to the back of my throat. Andrew moaned again and began moving himself. He slid in and out, sometimes pulling the tip of his dick all the way to my lips and then pushing himself deep back inside. The motion carried on as his breaths steadily became more shallow.

"Is little sister ready for my cum?" he said with a bumpy breath.

I pulled back on his dick slightly so I would have room to catch his load. Andrew's movements became erratic and without another warning I felt the sensation of his cum squirting against the back of my throat. It continued until it filled my mouth entirely and began to dribble out of the edges of my lips. I could feel his cool sperm dripping from my chin and splattering against my breasts as he pumped his final bits of cum into me.

He slowed to a stop and breathed heavily. I began working myself on his dick a little longer to make sure he got everything out. He moaned happily and finally removed his dick.

"That was good, little sister," he said finally, "now we're even."

I stuck my tongue out to show him I had swallowed. He laughed and then bent down and kissed me gently on my lips. The kiss lingered for a moment, and I realized that even though he had leveled the playing field this would not be the last time I had sex with my brother.

12