Brothers Reunited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then mom says, "Drive it home son." And wham! He sinks it all the way in. Balls deep. I let out a yelp as the pain courses throughout my body.

Then I smile. My brother is balls deep in my ass. I couldn't be happier.

I say "Ok baby brother, you're in ,start pounding."

He does just that, and how. He fucks my ass hard and fast while mom fingers herself.

"You like it like that don't you Shawna?" Mom says.

"Oh yes! Mother, I love his cock stuffing my little butthole! It feels so exquisite! He's going to make me come mom!"

"That's it baby, you come for momma!" She says.

Then mom starts positioning herself under me so that we're in a 69 position. She takes my little dick in her mouth and starts sucking. I go over the edge. I reach back and stop Jacob's pounding while I come in mom's mouth. It's by far the best orgasm I have ever had.

My daughter has just come in my mouth. My son came in my throat earlier now I needed some cock in me.

"Son pull out of you sister's ass and come fuck your mother." I know Jacob wasn't even close to coming yet. He showed no signs of trying to hold back in his sister's ass.

Shawna moves out of the way and Jacob picks me up off the floor. He sits on the couch and picks me up and lines up his cock with my pussy. Then all at once he brings me down impaling me on his mighty shaft. I gasp as it fills my sex fuller than it has ever been. Accept for childbirth.

I start grinding and bouncing on his meat and I was moaning loudly. This is what I want. I want to fuck Shawna and Jacob every day and every way. I am absolutely in heaven.

I watch as mom bounces on Jacobs massive cock and the view gets me horny again. Just watching Jacob's cock disappear into mom's gash makes my little spent cock spring back to life.

"Mom can I put my dick in your butthole?" I ask.

"Oh would you please?" she says.

I jump in behind mom and when she rocks back she pauses and I carefully insert my dick in her butthole. Then she starts grinding back and forth. The sensation drives us all wild.

We reach a fevered pitch. Jacob is sucking and biting mom's nipples and he reaches around mom and pinches my right nipple. I moan with pleasure. Mom reaches behind me and drives her fingers in my butthole. I really start pounding my dick into mom's tight ass. I can feel my brother's cock through the thin wall between my mom's ass and her cunt. The sensation is out of this world.

"Oh my god! I'm going to come in your ass mom! I'm going to come!" I scream.

"I'm there too sweetheart! Just let it go baby! Come in my ass! I'll come with you I promise!" she answers back.

Just then I feel Jacob's cock swell even more as he lets out a huge groan.

"I'm coming now!" he says.

I can feel his member pulsing as he shoots load after load of jizz deep in our mom's hungry pussy. My own orgasm seems to prolong while our bodies start to shutter from the pure ecstasy we're all feeling. We all just hold still for a minute catching our breath and basking in the glow post-coitus.

We eventually pull apart and look at each other and start laughing at what we just did. I know that no matter what we will all be fine as long as we stay together. After all we are family.