Brown Eyes, Blue Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma knew what he was thinking before she felt his fingers at the clasp. The band tightened around just above her ribs before it released abruptly. The way her hands were bound made it so that the cups loosely sheathed her breasts.

"Oh, I forgot—"

There were two little tugs; Emma imagined Brown-Eyes pulling the straps taut before taking his knife to them. She heard the light tap of the bra landing on the floor.

Her thighs clenched tighter.

She wanted more than anything to cover herself.

Brown-Eyes grunted.

"You look great like that."

A warm hand closed around one of her breasts and gave it a rough squeeze. "You've got really nice tits -- perky, with nice nipples." A thumb reached to rub at a hardened bud.

"Ah!-"

It had bubbled inside of her as a sound of outrage and surprise but it came out as a moan. The crotch of her panties started to feel wet and her stomach flipped.

"Stop," she said weakly.

Brown-Eyes chuckled.

She felt the black bag over her head slide over her skin and then she could see again. Brown-Eyes had one eyebrow cocked and his lips curved into a leer.

Her skin warmed from the inside out though the chill of exposure still swathed at her.

"I wish all our jobs looked this good tied up." He reached to give her nipple a hard pinch and she yelped.

The twinge of pain faded as quickly as it had come; it dissolved in the heat pooling at the pit of her stomach.

His fingers were thick, the pads of them, rough and calloused. His shirt was rolled up to about his elbows, revealing wiry, gold hair across his arms.

He looked too limber to be a man, too buoyant in the ease in his voice and expression but certainly, there was nothing juvenile or lacking in him that suggested 'boyishness'.

He had a trimmed, dirty-blonde beard that made the white of his teeth stand out, making him seem more ruggedly masculine.

"Would you like me to let you down?"

"What's the catch?"

"Answer the question."

She looked at him trying to appear unafraid.

"You have no leverage here," he reminded her.

Damn it, he was right.

She was already as good as naked for him. Whatever she didn't want to happen would probably happen anyway, especially if Brown-Eyes desired it. She might as well take what she could get.

"Yes, please. Let me down."

A dimple played at his face from beneath his beard and he grinned wider before disappearing behind her.

He unhooked her from the suspension above and her body seemed to groan in collective release at being allowed to relax from the awkward position. Brown-Eyes went to undo the cuffs next. Where the metal fell away, his warm hands wrapped around, his skin soothing the raw bite where the cuffs had bitten into, by proxy of being more amenable to her in how much softer they were by default.

Brown-Eyes let her have her arms back, and she rolled her shoulders and neck, trying to ease the ache in her muscles from having her arms up for so long. He afforded her this single dignity, watching the twinge of muscle beneath her skin and the smoothness of her movements. When her face drew up into a knitted expression as she flexed a kink out of her stiff neck, his eyes dropped from her parted lips to her throat.

Then he was guiding her hands behind her and refitting her into the handcuffs.

"So that's the catch then."

His lips twitched.

"One of several." He paused. "Get on your knees."

She swallowed and obeyed knowing it was her only option. The wood floor was hard underneath and cold; it hurt her knees.

Brown-Eyes remained standing and moved in front of her. Emma was about eye-level with the now-obvious bulge in his pants. She was no virgin by any means but she'd be lying if she said it didn't intimidate her at least a little.

She was unsurprised when his hands went to undo his belt and zip.

She watched as he pulled his hard cock free, acutely aware of her chapped lips.

She felt herself frown -- this could prove especially bothersome. She hardly thought he had chapstick on him and it wasn't like she could ask anyway. Her tongue darted out to wet them, a movement that didn't go unnoticed by Brown-Eyes.

She knew what was coming before he opened his mouth to speak again.

"Want to take a guess at what I'll ask you to do next?"

"Is it really asking if I don't have a choice?"

"Sweetheart," he started, palming his stiff cock. "You always have a choice."

She craned her neck, fixing her eyes on the engorged, red tip, her lips parting, ready to take him.

Before her lips could even touch him though, he grabbed his base and jerked his hand so that his cock was pulled back to swing down and smack her on the nose.

His musky scent hit her, as did the thick, girthy weight of his cock. He did it again, and this time she flinched back as the velvet heat of his skin slapped at her cheek. She imagined how she must look as this man beat his cock against her face. It was like something out of a crappy, low-budget porn.

She thought it felt harder this time.

"You're not getting shy on me, are you? Your mouth looks absolutely lovely at my cock."

He took his erection more firmly in his hands and guided it to her mouth. He never asked her to open, just pushed the tip at her lips, rubbing it against. He grunted, his face lapsing from its former control at the sensation of her soft skin against his head.

"Fuck, you're soft. I can only imagine how you'll look sucking me off."

His scent was stronger now; it almost made her eyes water.

"Do it now. Blow me."

The next time she opened her mouth, Brown-Eyes let her take him. Her lips wrapped around his girth and she heard him let out a terse breath.

She bobbed, taking him into her mouth at a moderate pace before slipping him out to the tip and repeating. When she hollowed her cheeks, she could feel the drag of him more intensely against the insides of her cheeks. His musky scent filled her nostrils and throat like she was drowning in his virility.

"Fuck, you can do better than that," he growled out.

At the sound of his voice, she felt herself get wetter.

The ache in her jaw was exacerbated by the tenderness from where he'd struck her earlier.

She didn't want to give him a chance to react if she couldn't.

She forced her lips to seal more tightly around his girth. When Emma looked down the bridge of her nose, she could just barely make out the flash of red painted at his cock -- her lipstick, or what had been left of it after the duct tape.

A saltiness had made its way into her mouth, his pre-cum, she'd guess. Brown-Eyes' fingers slipped into her hair, twisting to catch at the snarls and holster his cock into her mouth. He was pumping his hips now so she didn't need to move her head as much.

She fixed her eyes blankly on his hips and the trail of brown-blonde hair nestled at the base of his cock, prefaced by the trail just above it, scoring the center of the v denoted by his hipbones.

She had half a mind to reach down and press her fingers between her legs.

From this vantage point, she could see that he had a little bit of a tummy -- not chubby, but soft where it peeped out from beneath his shirt.

She could guess what might happen when he tired of her mouth. Would he undress anymore? It wasn't really necessary, still though, she wondered what might entice him to do so.

Her tongue ravished the underside of his cock, tracing the vein there from base to tip as she pumped him in and out of her mouth. The first attempt was a little clumsy; a little dribble of saliva slipped out over her chin. Brown-Eyes wasn't looking at that though, his eyes were pinched shut, his lips parted as he focused on the sensation of her sucking him off.

She clenched emptily, her swollen sex pounding with her own budding arousal.

She knew this was just her body reacting to the physicality of it all. She didn't actually want to be this man's bedfellow. All the same, she couldn't help the shame that burned her from the inside out.

Emma jolted away from him, not able to go far with how his fingers had twisted in her hair although it was enough to contradict his grip and unholster him from her. This, in turn, was enough to make him peek down at her.

She angled her head to reach his underside better; her ex-boyfriend had liked when she'd done this -- maybe Brown-Eyes was as sensitive here as he'd been. A thought passed through her mind; '...to suck cock as if my life depends on it...'

He didn't seem to be interested in this though. He looked down at her; a string of saliva still connected her and his cock. She may not have been suspended like before but she was by no means free.

Brown-Eyes refound his grip in her hair and tightened it. Then, suddenly her face was buried into his balls as he ground them against her.

"Go back to sucking."

His voice was as casual as if he were telling her what he wanted to watch on TV.

Her breasts felt heavy and tender. She thought of before, when he'd stroked over her nipples. They almost ached for that touch once more.

When his grip allowed her to, she moved back to take his hard cock between her lips again where he yanked her forward by her hair, hilting himself in her. Not expecting that much of his length at once, she gagged, her eyes stinging as tears welled in the corners.

Relax, she willed to herself. You've done this before. Relax.

Brown-Eyes grunted.

"Quite a mouthful, huh, sweetheart?"

He never relented in his rhythm as he fucked her mouth, occasionally lingering on the in-thrust to grind his cock around in her. After a few moments, she started to relax around him, and it became manageable.

Saliva dripped from her mouth as she let him have his way. He was so hard, she felt like he was bruising her from the inside out.

He grunted again and then a few moments later he twitched in her. She had only the split-second warning before a burst of his salty spend spread in her mouth. The moment she tasted his cum she jerked away again, acting off of pure instinct.

Separated from his grasp, feeling the burn of her hair tearing at her scalp, she landed on her butt, her hands barely breaking her fall.

Emma coughed and sputtered, sending cum flying from her lips in little globules, the rest dribbling from her lips as her tongue pushed it out. Brown-Eyes didn't seem pissed but then again, it was tough to tell. His gaze followed a rivulet of cum as it slipped down her chin and down to her chest, beading into the valley between her breasts.

She felt the sticky trail of heat, melding into the rising shame she felt.

His hand was on his cock again, stroking along his length, milking himself over her. He gave her a few moments to catch her breath, her chest rising and falling steeply, before he shoved his softening cock back between her lips, glossing them with his seed. She felt dirty as he used her to sate himself.

"Be a doll and clean it up for me, won't you?"

She didn't answer, just kept her mouth open as he deafly pumped his hips, meshing his cock into her mouth where her tongue could find it and lap him clean.

Brown-Eyes pulled out and zipped himself up. When he looked down at her, he looked mildly triumphant. His cum was drying over her tits in flaky, milky trails.

"I think I'll let you stew like that for a bit before trying to get any more info."

She clenched emptily, a feverish heat between her legs despite the chill at her skin. Her nipples were still hard like aching, little cherries.

Emma wished she could reach up to fold her arms around herself.

"Can't I at least put something on?"

"But you look so good like that. Besides, I doubt your shirt would be of much use anymore."

Figures. Of course, he wouldn't give her anything, she wasn't in any real danger of freezing to death.

Her hands were still cuffed behind her back and Brown-Eyes didn't appear to be worried at all at the prospects of leaving her alone in the room as he stepped out and shut the door behind him. Though alone, she felt no less humiliated.

-

Emma could tell hours had passed though she wasn't certain of how many exactly. All she knew was that it must've been late.

Despite having been free to walk around the room, she quickly found out that being alone in a locked room with her hands bound behind her back was enough to keep her reasonably subdued -- especially when screaming and kicking at the door had accomplished nothing other than exhausting her. Brown-Eyes had answered her tantrum once only to cut the rest of her 'clothing' -- if one could even count stockings and shoes as such -- off.

"If you're going to behave like an animal then you'll be treated like one," he'd spoken like he had been chiding a fussy toddler.

That was rich. She told him in many more, less polite words.

Now, her fingers were almost numb from the chill and her stomach panged hollowly. It was funny how the very thing that seemed to keep her subdued was also what prevented her from drifting away when her heavy eyelids shut.

She hardly had the energy to notice her nakedness now.

She was resigned to wearing it like a blanket as she sat there, her body asleep but her mind very awake.

The sound of the lock mechanism on the door pierced through the dusty, dank vacancy of thought. Her body jolted first, shocked at the passage of something semi-tangible entering its vicinity once again before her eyes creaked open and she watched Brown-Eyes come in with another man.

"What do you think? Doesn't she just pretty this job up?"

The other man didn't answer.

It didn't even occur to her that she was still naked until the other man looked at her, his blue eyes impassive from behind his glasses. The only predation in his gaze was the fact that it swept down her body at all.

She was leaned up against the sidewall close to the door, her hands aching from the slope of her back against them, her thighs splayed shamelessly apart, the seam of her cunt bared to the room.

Brown-Eyes was carrying a tray with something on it. Upon closer inspection, it seemed to be a paper wrapper of some sort. When he set it down on the little table, she could see that it was some sort of food item.

Brown-Eyes picked up one of the items from the tray and peeled the foil back where he took a bite of a sandwich, his eyes locked onto hers.

"Look at you, all well-behaved in here," he said from around a mouthful of food.

The toe of his shoe nudged against her thigh. Emma was too fatigued to flinch away. What was the point? It's not like she could get clean again anyway.

Emma could hear him chew, and at the thought of eating something, anything, her stomach grumbled emptily.

"In fact, you've been so quiet for the past few hours, we thought we'd reward you with some company."

Emma didn't react, even when the sight of food was enough to shoot another hollow pang through her body.

Blue-Eyes was still staring at her. Brown-Eyes seemed unimpressed by her reaction.

"We have food too. Bet you'd kill for some of this right now."

A few hours ago, hearing the word 'kill' from his mouth might've sent her into a panic. She was confident now that her 'good deed' earlier must've made her somewhat useful though and so now, she didn't so much as blink at the word.

As it was, the cuffs, cold, and fatigue wouldn't let her do much else other than blink back at Brown-Eyes.

With the sandwich still wrapped in foil, Brown-Eyes held it out and waved it in front of her face.

The faint smell of oil, toasted bread, and deli meat reached her nose. Her stomach growled again and her mouth watered. She lolled her gaze up to look at him.

Stupid fucking bastard.

Brown-Eyes, further unimpressed, pushed the sandwich closer to her face.

"There's no way you're not hungry right now. C'mon, I'm being hospitable. You know I can be a lot worse."

He winked at her as if they were sharing in on some private joke.

She knew he was talking about earlier and the image of herself, her lips sealed tightly around his cock came to mind. Her temper flared, dulled by her weakened state. A throb started up between her legs, fidgety, restless, and almost feral.

He pushed the sandwich closer to her face and she felt the wet indents where his teeth were and the chill of the lettuce. She jerked her head back, for a moment, her fury spiking to its normal intensity before it quickly died again.

A wet smear of something lingered at the lower part of her cheek, just a bit away from the corner of her mouth. Mayonnaise or something probably.

Her skin grew colder where she felt the wetness. A piece of shredded lettuce dropped from the sandwich and landed on her breast, barely caught by the soft slope of it. This was cold too. She glared at him.

Brown-Eyes seemed to enjoy this. His lips quirked upwards as he followed the bit of food down to her soft breasts.

Emma's eyes only grew more mistrusting as Brown-Eyes got to one knee. His eye level was just above hers -- that was until he leaned down and dropped his face into her breasts. She felt his tongue swipe up against the swell of it, trailing heat where the food had dropped.

The bit of lettuce disappeared into his mouth.

"Mm, it tastes better this way. You've got a nice strong scent." His hand slapped jovially against her thigh.

Raw shame welled in Emma; this man had used her once before and now he was doing it again, dropping food on her, making her dirty, and enjoying it. She wanted to reach across her body to cover herself but the sad, biting tug of the cuffs as her hands twitched reminded her of why she couldn't.

The lettuce now gone, she could feel Brown-Eyes grin that leering grin against her. Lolling his gaze up to her face, he kept his eyes fixed on her as he nipped at her nipple.

The sting had her jolting against him.

"Oh!-"

Brown-Eyes brought the sandwich up to take another bite, this time, taking very little care as he did so. He pulled some tomato loose enough to dangle from between the bread, before it dropped and landed between her legs, directly on her cunt.

The cold again had her stiffening. How vulgar.

"I think I have a taste for something else now."

Brown-Eyes grinned meanly before moving flat against the ground. Emma flinched as he grabbed her thighs to sling them over his shoulders, his fingers pinching into her ass as he dragged her to him. He gave his handful of her a little shake and watched as the flesh jiggled.

"You've got some really juicy bits here."

He meshed his mouth against the seam of her cunt, catching the bit of tomato and making a new sandwich with it between their lips -- the ones on his face and the ones between her legs.

Emma arched, intending to maneuver herself away from his vicious ministrations but instead unwittingly grinding herself harder against him. At once, electrifying pleasure shot up her spine at the sensation of his mouth on her. The wiry facial hair at his jaw scraped against her sensitive, wet folds.

"N-no, stop—"

All the while, Blue-Eyes stood quietly behind Brown-Eyes and regarded them. The light from overhead and behind him cast a shadow across his face but his blue eyes continued to pierce through to her, washing her skin with a hot, feverish sheen.

Her breathing hitched in her chest. In the cuffs, her hands were balled, her nails biting into her palms until the sting melted away into the numbness of her grip. She thought her fingers were pressed so tight she might snap them all in half.

Brown-Eyes was too close to her; she could catch the spice of his sweat and feel the soft cotton of his shirt. His face pressed into her, she was fraught at the notion that he was seeing into her, intruding in on the most intimate corners of her body.

Emma flinched away from him, writhing and squirming to try and deter the hungry movements of his mouth but Brown-Eyes only seemed to enjoy that. His grip tightened on her thighs as buried his face deeper into her wet cunt, nuzzling against her folds.