Brown Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
He and his South-Asian work colleague explores more sex.
3.9k words
4.51
12.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AugustS
AugustS
7 Followers

My phone buzzed again and of course I knew who it was. It was placed strategically in front of me below the computer screen so that I could see any incoming messages without deviating too far from the work screen and the project I was supposed to be focused on.

The phone was buzzing constantly. It had been two months since Sita and I first met in New York and now we were messaging each other non-stop: she in New York, me in Tokyo. We messaged each other about everything: she'd tell me what was going on in the New York office, I would ask her which lunch I should pick, she would send pictures of herself in different outfits before going out or even to work, I would try to be funny cracking jokes, she would ask for career advice, I would send songs from artists that I wanted her to like. This was a message traffic going non-stop as long as at least one of us was awake.

Then there were the phone calls. We'd call each other most days, long calls without any particular purpose other than we both wanted to hear the other's voice. The phone could be on speaker while we each did our things at home, almost like a live-connection to each other. Sometime we weren't even talking, it was just a way of feeling close to each other in real-time, even though we were on opposite sides of the globe.

And then there was the sex. We had only had sex once, that cold January night in her apartment in New York, but that seemed to have triggered something in both of us. I had never "talked" sex much before, and Sita claimed not even to have had much sex before we met, but we were both now very focused on sex, having great sex, having sex with each other and this was suddenly a natural, core part of our conversations. We had only had sex once, but were clearly thinking of each other as lovers.

Sita could call me before she was going to bed -- this would be early dawn at my end of the world and I'd be walking to the office through the busy streets of Tokyo -- and I'd suddenly realise as she was being quiet that she was touching herself. Making my way through the morning crowds, I would hear her through my airpods softly describe how she was lying down in her bed wearing a t-shirt and panties, put both her hands between her legs, let them slide underneath the panties.

And Sita wasn't satisfied just touching herself; she'd want me to help her get excited. She was in the midst of discovering her own sexuality and emotions were important to get her into a mood that would allow her to fully enjoy her sex. Hearing my voice helped her relax, helped her imagine us together.

But Sita would want to go further: she would want me to talk to her about what I wanted to do to her, in as much graphic detail as possible. So, as she'd lie in bed in her dark New York apartment, eyes closed, lips slightly parted for short breaths, and her hands and fingers rubbing her moist crevice, I would step into some less busy side-street and now my mind would be 100% on her as I'd start describing how I would lie down between her legs, spread them wide apart with my hands, so I'd face close up the sight of her wet, wide-open, pink pussy amidst a mess of thick, black pussy-hair all covered in moist and emitting this strong, musky smell.

I would tell her how I'd place my index finger at the entrance of her pussy, intrude it just a little bit, and then slowly rub my tongue up her opening towards her clitoris. And here I'd let the tongue rest, applying a just a little pressure on the clitoris. I'd listen for her breaths. She wouldn't say anything, but her quickening breaths would give away how she was losing herself in her sex. I'd begin moving in small circles, faster and faster, while I also let my index finger move in and out of her pussy -- not very deep, but gently and fast, this seemed to be what her body responded best to. Sita's eyes would still be closed and her mind completely focused on the sensations from her pussy. Her body would start shivering, her hands would reach for things to hold on to as she almost panicked, and slowly the long orgasm would begin to move through her body, as she'd grab my head and press herself violently against my face, rubbing herself, juices and bush, against it.

That way, standing on a side-street in the early hours of a Tokyo morning, I could her cry through my airpods as she'd cum. Then she'd relax again, send me a sweet kiss through the phone, before she'd fall asleep, and I'd go back to reality and enter my office building.

There wasn't much work being done today. Sitting in the office I looked out through the window high up at the Tokyo skyline and, in the distance, at the snow-covered peak of Mount Fuji and my mind was elsewhere. It was Thursday and soon it was time for the real thing. For the last week Sita and I had been planning our next get together. Work would naturally require me to visit New York and her to visit Tokyo on a regular basis -- we knew this was how we were going to be together -- but that was only once every 3-4 months, not nearly frequent enough for us.

Instead we had been planning a weekend in Bangkok. I was going to fly out tomorrow morning, but Sita was already at the JFK airport. I picked up the phone and read the message:

"Boarding the plane now. See you soon. I can't wait. I got plans for you ;)".

Twenty-four hours later I was making my way through customs at Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi Airport. I exited the luggage area -- no luggage for me, I wasn't planning to spend much time outside of the hotel -- and entered the Arrival's hall. It was tropically hot, packed with people everywhere, and it was the first time I was there so I stopped for a second trying to find my bearings.

Suddenly in the corner of my eye I noticed someone approaching me. And there she was, Sita! She threw herself around my neck, and I dropped my bag and hugged her hard. Then she looked at me -- I loved that beaming smile of hers -- and we kissed, passionately, tongues playing with each other, not minding any of the hundreds of smiling people surrounding us.

Our boutique hotel was in the Sukhumvit area of central Bangkok: full of hotels, bars, and buzz. Night was setting in as we checked in. We had sat close to each other during the taxi ride from the airport. Talking was always easy with Sita but sitting in the back seat, my arms around her, was also the first time we were together since that night in New York. Sita was dressed for Thailand. She was wearing a loose white shirt and a tight pair of shorts. I let my fingers run down the golden-brown skin of her thighs, positively surprised at her goose-bump reaction. Close to my chest I could feel one of her breast -- I knew those curves well. Looking down at her chest I could make out her nipples through the fabric of her shirt. No, she wasn't wearing any bra.

In the hotel lobby we were excited, holding hands, and kissing each other frequently, even while scribbling on papers checking in. We were restless, eager to be by ourselves.

Next thing we were in our room, a tiny box with basically just a queen-sized bed, a window towards the Bangkok night, a TV and a small bathroom. We dropped our bags on the floor and I pressed myself against Sita as we kissed, pushing her towards the wall. My hands went for her shirt, which I pulled out from her shorts and I felt her naked waist, belly and moved quickly up to her bare breast. I cupped my hands around them, large, teardrop shaped. The nipples were hard and erect.

This was the most sensitive part of Sita's body, and she responded like clockwork, panting into my ear and whispering:

"I love you".

I pressed my tongue into her mouth. We both struggled to breath. I let my hands move down straight to her pussy, feeling it up and down outside her shorts and already warm and obviously wet. The shorts were elastic and it was easy to reach behind and feel her ass, and placing my hands on her buttocks I pushed her against my cock. Her hands, meanwhile, where still around my neck as we kissed.

Then she broke free. She looked at me without saying anything and walked over to the bed. There she sat down, pulled her shorts off and threw them on the floor. She kept looking straight into my eyes as she began unbuttoning her shirt, which she then also threw on the floor. Then, fully naked, she moved back up to the middle of the bed and lay down, without her eyes losing contact with me for a second. On the white sheet her brown body was exposed in all its curvy glory: her long, black, messy hair partly covering her face, her large, rounded breasts with the nipples protruding, her wide hips and long legs. And then she raised knees, moved up her feet close to her ass, and opened them wide so her pussy came into sight.

The pussy, a glistering pink line amidst the bushy black pussy hair opened towards me. At the bottom it opened up towards the dark interior of her anus, and framing it all was her large, round ass. Sita, still looking at me, put a finger in her mouth and then moved her hand to her pussy and parted the lips.

"Do you like my pussy?" she whispered. "I want you to eat me. Please eat me. Please."

I awoke from my freeze, quickly slipped out of my own shorts and t-shirts and, fully naked, sat down at the edge of the bed in front of her ass and pussy.

I grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wide. Then I buried my head in her pussy. It had been two months, but her body, her eagerness to explore sex, had taken me to a sexual dimension that had been unknown to me, and her pussy was so exciting to me. She didn't need any additional stimulation -- we had both been building this up for hours -- and I pushed my tongue as deep into her vagina as I could. My nose, my face was buried in her moist, hairy pussy and she moaned as I drew circles around her clitoris.

"Oh, eat me, please eat me, I'm all yours".

I focused on her clitoris. With my left hand I parted her lips so I could take it in my mouth and suck it. Somewhere above my head I could hear Sita, delirious, moaning in her native language and I loved that, it turned me on as well. My right hand let go of her other ankle -- she kept her legs high in the air, spread wide open for me to have all access to her pussy -- and reached up for her breasts. I fondled her nipples while I continued to suck on her clitoris and her increasingly uncontrolled body movements and rapid breathing was telling me she was about to cum any second now. Suddenly Sita screamed and wrapped her legs around my head pushing my head forcefully into her pussy.

"Ohh. Please don't stop, please don't stop". This was only the second time I'd seen her young body erupt like this and it was exciting to watch.

Sita relaxed, her legs came down and she moved up on the bed. Looking into my eyes she smiled:

"Baby, I want your cock inside me. Please put your cock inside me".

Then, surprising me, she turned over on all fours, her ass high up while her head low on the bed. Her pussy was wide open to me. I climbed up, grabbing her waist. She reached back and grabbed my cock and guided it to her entrance. I pushed in. It was incredibly moist. Sita's pussy was tight, but with all these juices my cock slid in easy. Sita mumbled somewhere down in the pillows, her face down into the bed, and I began pushing slow and deep into her pussy. I held my cock still there for a second, deep inside the dark space of her interior, and slowly started to feel the urge of ejaculating into her. The thought was sensational, but it worried me -- I wasn't sure if she was on any pill and I had no idea what the consequences might be -- so I held back.

Instead I pulled out.

"Hey, Sita, come with me".

I grabbed her hand and led her to the tiny bathroom.

She smiled and followed me into the space. We looked at our naked bodies in the mirror, I caressed her breasts, and we kissed. Then I pushed her over the basin, her face facing the mirror and went behind her ass. She grabbed the basin with her hands and closed her eyes as I put my cock to her pussy. Then I pushed inside her. She sighed and opened her eyes again. I started moving in and out. Looking down at her protruding ass I could see my cock, covered in all her juices, disappear into her hairy pussy.

I let my thumb slide down the side of her ass cheek and placed it at the edge of her anus. Her eyes met mine in the mirror. I wasn't sure how she'd respond but I knew Sita was up for many things - she was discovering sex - so I pushed it gently into her asshole. It was very tight, and I could tell she was a bit uncomfortable, but she didn't protest.

We looked at each other in the mirror as I let my thumb slip deeper into her ass, and now she seemed to enjoy it, my cock still in her pussy. She closed her eyes, and breathed heavily.

"Maybe I should try it," I thought to myself.

I pulled out of her pussy and placed my cock at the tip of her anus. She opened her eyes and looked a bit surprised, but again didn't protest. My cock was covered in her juices, it was well lubricated. I pulled back my foreskin a bit and pressured it against her anus. Sita looked a bit scared, but I pushed again. Now the head of my cock was inside. She was trying to relax.

"Baby, it hurts," she whispered.

"I'll be gentle, you'll see," I replied.

Then I pushed a bit further, and now I was halfway inside her. I began moving slowly back and forth in very small movements. She was trying to get used to the sensation, but I could tell it was hurting a bit. I moved back and forth again. It was getting easier -- the cock was so lubricated-- and her anus was slowly expanding. Sita had closed her eyes again and started to rock back towards my cock. Pain or not, I knew she was keen on trying, and she wouldn't resist this.

I pushed a bit further inside her anus and held my cock there in her tight anus channel. I looked down towards her ass, my cock buried inside it. Sita was panting into the basin. This was a new sensation for her, and she was starting to enjoy it.

"Be careful with me, baby," she said.

"Does it hurt?"

"Just a little. But I like it. Don't worry, don't stop. I love what you're doing to me, baby".

I felt I was building up towards my own orgasm, and I knew I wanted to plant it deep inside Sita's ass. I began to move faster, pushing her body up against the basin. Our eyes met and fixed at each other as I pumped harder and harder into her ass.

"I'm gonna cum soon. Are you ready," I leant forward and whispered into her year.

"Yeah baby, me too, just a bit longer, please let me cum too. I love it", she moaned.

With my hand I reached down to her clitoris and rubbed it hard as I continued to fuck her anus. I could tell her orgasm was under way -- her entire body was shivering and she was crying and moaning at the same time. Suddenly she screamed into the mirror, uncontrolled but relieved.

She let go of the basin and we both lost our balance and fell onto the floor. It was mess of a pile. I was on top of her, my cock still in her ass, and I pushed myself hard into her, one of my hands on her neck, the other on her arm, holding her in steady. I was not going need much time either. I relaxed, and began shooting my cum up into her ass, while I pushed her hard against the floor.

When I was finished I pulled out and rolled over. She stood up, grabbed my hand, and turned towards me and we embraced in a deep, long kiss. Exhausted, I sat down on the bed while Sita remained standing. She was leaning against the wall, arms crossed over her naked breasts, the long black hair framing her face, her legs confidently crossed. Her pussy was a mess. She touched her inner thigh and noticed cum was running down her leg, and at that surprise she laughed out and smiled naughtily at me. What a beauty.

"I love it. I love what you do to me", she smiled.

"You're amazing, you know, I can't get enough of you," I replied.

I was ready to doze off to sleep, but Sita seemed restless.

"I got an idea. Let's grab that bottle of champagne and head up to that rooftop pool".

That seemed like a pleasant way to celebrate our arrival in Bangkok, so we put swimwear and robes on, grabbed the bottle from the minibar plus a couple of glasses and took the elevator up to the roof-level swimming pool area.

We came out on the roof and found ourselves right in the middle of the urban Bangkok high-rise landscape with apartments, hotels and office buildings surrounding us; lights from homes and large-neon signs lightening up the Bangkok night sky. The air was pleasantly warm, a nice contrast from the cold spell in Tokyo. Most of the roof was covered with a lit-up pool, and then there was a deck and a few chairs. Luckily no one else seemed around.

I popped the bubbles open and poured us a couple of glasses. We laughed at the indulgence of it all and toasted each other.

"I like this life," I smiled to Sita. "I can get used to it".

"Yeah, we should pick a new country to meet each month. Wouldn't that be awesome?" she replied.

"Should we put some clothes on and go out and see a bit of Bangkok, you think?" I looked at Sita.

She didn't reply and instead seemed lost in thoughts, eyes on the pool. Then she got up, threw her robe on the chair and looked at me.

"You know, let's stay here. Why don't we go into the pool".

Why not. I was ever ready to follow her. We climbed into the pool, and swam around a bit, the dark sky above us. Jokingly she splashed some water at me, and to retaliate I grabbed her waist and pulled us both under the water. She laughed, I held her in my arms, we kissed.

"Do you think anyone comes up here?" she asked and looked searchingly around the area. There was no one to be seen on the roof. There was only one entrance to the roof, through the elevators we had come up through, but it was all-silent.

"It's kinda late, isn't it," I replied. "You'd think most people don't go swimming in the middle of night".

I was now thinking about the same thing she was thinking. My cock was stiffening in my trunks -- she could feel it -- and her nipples were visibly erect through her bikini in the water.

"Let's move over to that corner." I pointed towards an area at the far side away from the entrance which wasn't as lit up as the rest of the pool. Not exactly a hiding place, just a bit more secluded.

Sita pulled me towards her and gave me a deep kiss, her tongue deep in my mouth. She grabbed my waist and pressed my crotch against hers.

"Are you sure about this?" I looked deep into her eyes, feeling a little bit nervous.

"Yeah, it's fine," she reassured me. "It's fine. Hurry."

We were submerged in the pool, only our heads above water. I pulled my trunks down just enough to pull my cock out with one hand, and with the other I moved her bikini panties to the side. Then I pressed against her pussy. It wasn't the easiest position and I struggled. Sita reached down and guided me and then I entered.

"Oh god," she whispered in my ear. Her arms reached around me and she pressed herself against my body. Then she raised her legs up and wrapped them around my waist, locking us together.

I entered her in small, fast movements. The water around us was splashing, Sita was panting in my ear, and I kept looking towards that elevator entrance. Her breath was getting more intense. I suspected she was close now, and kept pressing myself to her crotch and clitoris, and her back towards the wall of the pool. Then she tensed up, exhaled, and ploughed her finger nails deep into my shoulders. After that she relaxed.

"Hey, I think I need to cum," I whispered. "Who knows who might walk out of that entrance".

I pulled out of her and guided her hand towards my cock.

"Oh dear, you need a hand-job, do you?" she laughed.

"Please?" I looked at her puppy-eyed.

This wasn't going to take long. I was very close and Sita took a firm grip on my cock and let her hands pull up and down in long, slow strokes, while she stared at it in through the water, completely fascinated.

AugustS
AugustS
7 Followers
12