Brown Sugar Addict

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did my best to be his best, and sucked, chewed, and swallowed his cock for well over half an hour, while he laid there and took it, and even face fucked me hard, finally pulling back while I jacked his shaft, and got my mouth full of cum. I have never tasted cum, and it didn't taste like Ice Cream, but it wasn't bad.

Knowing that I had taken all my lover could give me, I moved it around my mouth, rolled it on my tongue, and slowly swallowed it. From now on, he could cum in my mouth or in my throat, whichever pleased him, but I had satisfied my wanting to taste a load. I felt that I wanted, one day, to just take him into my mouth without any fucking, letting him get off in my mouth as much as he wanted.

Looking at the clock I could see that it was nearly 8PM, and we had been fucking nearly constantly since just after 5PM. This was more than any white man could deliver and I thanked myself for holding out for black. "Baby, we should run into town and get something to eat. We are burning a lot of calories with this workout, and I want a lot more." I said. He agreed and we got up and dressed taking his car into town to get some Mexican food.

As he drove, I asked: "Have I been what you needed, babe? Will you be back for more?"

Henri smiled that smile of his and said: "Listen to me, sugar. You took all I could give, and no one has done that. You got off as good as I did, and that makes me feel good. When I put my cock deep into you, I branded you as mine, and you offered to hold yourself for me. I don't do any control shit, but I liked that. Yes, you are mine, and as mine, I have to keep you satisfied. I hope that we can be buddies out here on the street, but in your bedroom you are my woman for the night. If you need it, just call me, and when I can I will bring it to you. Some times I will make love to you. Others I will just fuck your brains out. Tomorrow, you will feel me in your ass, long after I have gone home. That will be my brand, engraving itself into your deepest parts. You are mine, baby."

We ate, talking about things we've done, places we've been, just like any two guys out for an evening. We even noticed and commented on some good looking women, saying that we would have to get one in bed with us some night.

Returning to my place, we went inside and removed our shirts again, and stood, just kissing and making out. I loved this role play, and I think I know how a woman feels when she finds herself with a strong lover. As he kissed me, I began to feel horny again, and could feel him stiffening too.

"Baby, have you ever been the first black guy for a white girl?" I asked.

"Yes, a couple of times, why?" he answered.

I said: "When we go back into the bedroom, could you use me like you used one of those white girls? Give it to me like you gave it to them?"

He responded: "Baby, you will get the best I can give. I will show you why you love black so much. Let's go to the bedroom."

He closed the door, and we took off our shorts. I had my panties on, and he grabbed them and pulled them off me, tearing them to pieces. He pushed me down sitting me on the edge of the bed and took my hair and pulled me to his cock. "Suck it. Suck your black daddy's cock, girl. Suck it so it is wet enough to get into your pussy." He took my nipples in his hands and pinched them, hard, as I sucked on his big cock.

He pushed me back onto the bed, then rolled me over onto my stomach as he pushed a pillow under my belly. Putting some lube on his cock and some on my ass, he bent forward and pushed in, to the bottom in one stroke. I moaned, partly in protest, partly in pleasure.

He said, roughly: "I am in your pussy bitch, now get ready for the Black Snake that you have been craving."

He fucked me, deep, hard, and didn't even try to make it like lovemaking. My ass was his, and he was using it like he wanted. If this was how he "blacked" his women, I could see why they would become so hot for black.

He fucked me for several minutes, then as he grunted, he said: "Baby, I am going to fill your pussy with black seed. You are going to be bred. Take thiiiiisssssss." Once again, I had been fucked by my black man.

"Thank you, baby. That was awesome." I moaned, out of breath. That was fucking like it is meant to be. As I recovered, Henri was feeling my breasts, cupping and hefting them. He said: "For a skinny guy you have nice tits. How did you do this?"

I told him that I was taking a medication to fix a prostate problem and one of the side effects was that it slowed my sperm production and made my breasts grow. "Do you like them?" I asked.

He squeezed one and said: "Who wouldn't? These are some nice little titties, just the right size for feeling up. Your big nipples are nice too. I like sucking on nice nipples, especially when they get you moving like yours do."

"Baby, I have been thinking of something for a long time. I love having your cock in me, but I want to do something else, just to see if it is as nice as I think it is." I moaned to him.

He asked: "What do you want baby? I will try anything with you."

I replied: "I want you to get on me, and lay your cock on my pelvis, under my cock, and then just make love to my whole body. Just sorta like dry fucking a girl."

As we got in position, I could feel his cock under mine, against my pelvis, and his belly pressing mine as he lowered his lips to mine. As we kissed, he started grinding on me. It was great!

"Take me, baby, put it in me and take me. I need you now. Oh fuck, that was good, but I need to have you in me. Please?" I moaned. He was hard again, and he raised off me a little and put lube on his cock, and pushed into me, laying back down on top of me, as he began screwing me.

He pushed his tongue into my mouth, and began to match it with his strokes into my ass. This was erotic, and had me moving, moaning, nearly crying in joy at the lovemaking that I was getting. As he stroked me, my ass was moving all over the bed, and I was feeling him all over inside me. His nipples were brushing across mine, and his pelvis was grinding on mine.

I laid my lower legs over his legs, and used him to lift and drop my ass under him. He said: "Baby, I am going to pull out and cum on your tits." I pulled at him as he got over me, and held his cock as he shot his load onto my tits and nipples.

Pulling harder, I got his cock head into my mouth and began licking him clean. Another dream of mine had been handled, with his great dry fuck and this cumming on my chest. I had felt that our "first date" would go well, but I didn't dream it would be this great.

Henri suggested that we get up, drink an O'Doul's, and think about getting some sleep. He said: "I hope that you like morning sex, baby, because I wake up with a hard on and need it handled right away. I will put it in any hole that you want it in."

I smiled, and said: "When you wake up, just push my face down there, and take it like you want it. But, when it is time, pull back and feed me some protein for breakfast. I think that would be the way to start the day."

We finished our beer, and went to bed, he pushed my onto my side and spooned behind me, laying one hand on my breast. I lifted a leg and reached through and pulled his semi soft cock between my thighs and let my leg down and held him there. We fell asleep in no time, totally fucked out, and satisfied.

When I woke up, I was laying on my back with my legs over Henri's thighs and he was on his side. I felt a movement and he had his cock head in my well fucked hole. Sleepily, I asked: "Baby, what are you doing to me?"

He nudged himself a couple of inches deeper in me, and said: "I am getting your breakfast ready. It won't be long now, are you ready for it?"

"M'mmmm, yes I am." I told him, and moved a little pulling myself away from him. When his cock slipped out of me, I sighed. I moved around so that I was facing his now hard cock, that he pushed into my mouth. I licked, sucked, and stroked it, then putting his hands on my head, I pulled off it to say: "Fuck me, Baby, fuck me like I need it."

He pulled me to his cock as he thrust it to me, burying it to the base. He pulled back before my gag reflex could work, and then gave me another hard stroke, and another, and another. He absolutely ravished my throat, and then pulled back and began pumping his load into my mouth.

I tried not to swallow it right away, wanting to enjoy it as long as possible. He left the head in my mouth, and as I worked his load, I lathed and bathed his cock head, knowing that I had the best there is right there in my mouth. I swallowed it all, and began licking my way up his body, across his navel, up to his nipples, kissing then nipping each one, then up to kiss his neck and earlobes. What a way to wake up. I was in love with what he and I had between us.

In 12 hours, we had fucked a half dozen times, and he had shown me that I had finally found that one man that I would want to bed me when I had the urge to be fucked well. Sex like he and I had is rare, and I appreciated that he was forward enough to initiate our talking. I hoped that we could be together often, and that he would continue to want me.

Laying beside him after we finished getting him off, I felt the beautiful piece of meat that he had just fed me. It was now semi soft, laying very heavy in my hand. I slowly jacked it back and forth, then, as it stiffened more, I asked Henri: "Babe, you have given me the ride of my life. I want to let you just lay back and take what I can give you. Can I fuck you?"

As I straddled his body, with my knees beside his chest and my feet near his thighs, I lubed his cock and settled back on it. As I pushed myself down onto him, I felt something very different from last night's fucking. I was swollen, and really tight. I felt every bit of him as I took him inside me.

I was trembling, and Henri said: "Baby, you are tighter now that your pussy has swelled up from what we did last night. I need to give you all of it, so you can adjust to it."

With his hands on my hips, he pulled me down as he thrust up. I was impaled on his black snake. I tried to raise off it, but he held me in place, and just kept jabbing up, tapping the bottom of my hole with the head of his cock. "Who owns this hole, baby? Who is giving you what you need?" He said, looking up at me.

He put his hands on my breasts pinching my nipples, and I started giving him my best ride. I wanted to give it to him, but was enjoying it so much that I was having a hard time concentrating on fucking him. I pounded my insides with his cock. I rolled my ass around on his pelvis, putting him all over, inside me, and I fucked myself silly. This was morning sex at it's best.

I felt him stiffen and push up hard, into me. I pushed his hands off my tits and lay on his chest as he put another load deep inside me. When we kissed, he gently bit my lip, and held my face tight to his.

I was worn out, totally satisfied, and my ass was so sensitive and swollen that that he excited me again as he pulled his softening cock from my hole, pushing me up and off him

Henri spoke first, saying: "Baby, I will have to go home now, but you will be on my mind, and we really need to do a lot of this. I will call you, but you can call me too. In this bed, you are my white girl, here to take what I need to give you. Has this been all that you needed it to be, sugar?"

"Everything, and more, I don't know what more I could have wanted." I panted to him. We got out of bed and went into the shower to clean up.

"Baby, I am going to try to do something. I want to wash your body without having you fuck me again. Just something that I need to do. One day we will fuck for an hour in the shower, but this morning, I just want to wash and adore the man that fucked my brains out.

I am yours forever, Henri." I moaned, beginning to wash him, lathering his body, and feeling every muscle, every vein, as I washed him.

After the shower, dried and dressed, we walked to the door and kissed. As Henri left, I was feeling such mixed emotions. My man, my big black man. I was in love with what we had.

12