Brown Sugar Temptress

Story Info
Eddie lets Sherri experience Althea, her first with a woman.
7.2k words
4.58
10.9k
11

Part 23 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherri has her first girl and girl experience with Althea. Having come to visit her bi-sexual friend Eddie, and being curious about having sex with a hung black guy, he had obliged her, getting her introduced, (and thoroughly fucked), by not just one, but two of his black friends.

My friend, Eddie had been the best in introducing me to some good black fucking, and now he had invited me to go with him to meet a black couple, also bi-sexual, that he liked to party with. We went over to their place and the husband was still at work.

I have never been much interested in sex with a woman, but Althea was the picture of sex. Black with a very nice body, C cup tits, and a nice curve to her hips.

Stopping at the patio table, we undressed, to our bathing suits, and when Althea brought the sandwich tray out, we all walked into the pool. Althea began our conversation, saying: "Eddie has said that you have been curious and that you wanted him to show you the way. That was smart. There are many who would take advantage of you, wanting more than just some good sex with you. Ol' Marcus likes to claim his pussy, especially good looking white girls like you, but he is ok. Hell, one night here, he even told me that he was claiming me, having a bigger package than my Henri."

As we talked, Eddie moved behind Althea, and reached around cupping her breasts, then untying her bikini bra and let it drop into the pool. He cupped her breasts, noticing that I was fixated on them.

He said: "Touch them honey, they are so firm, and the nipples are so sensitive. Go ahead, they won't burn your hands."

Being the inquisitive person that I am, I hefted Althea's breasts, looked them over and then, bent and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth. I put my hands on Althea's sides, steadying her as I explored.

Taking my mouth off the nipple, I said: "Wow! I could feel your nerves move you as I kissed your nipple. Did it feel good?"

Althea reached to my neck and untied my top, and said: "Baby, yes it felt good. Let me show you." And then lowered my top, baring my breasts, and sucked one of my nipples as I had just done to her.

Althea said: "Girl, you have never had another woman arouse you, have you?"

I replied: "No, I haven't been interested in becoming a lesbian. You are the first woman I have been around, like this."

Althea laughed and told me: "Girl, I am not lesbian. I just love sex, love the feelings that the closeness gives me, whether it is a guy that I enjoy being around, or a woman. My nerve ends are not confined to a particular sex, or even to a particular form of sexual activity. While you are with me, don't look at me as a woman, just as a sex partner. Let's take off our bottoms and try to get you more comfortable, honey. Look at Eddie, he is peeling his trunks now."

I had no problem taking off my bottom, and was looking at Althea as she stripped. We were standing in the water with our pussies just above the surface, with nothing hidden.

Seeing that Althea had hair around her crotch as I did, I said: "I like the look of your hair down there. I don't think that shaving helps a woman's looks. Eddie says that it makes us look like we are trying to look like pre-teen children."

Althea again moved close to me, saying: "Can I touch you down there? I want to feel your hair."

When I didn't protest, Althea ran her fingers through my crotch hair, and used her index finger to find my lips. Spreading them slowly, she lowered her lips to mine and kissed me as she pushed her finger inside.

I stiffened at first, but then relaxed, kissing her back putting my hand on her hair.

Seizing the moment, eddie said: "Althea, why don't you go get Penny and bring her to the pool? I am sure that Sherri would like it."

Althea winked at himand replied: "There is time for Penny, but now I want to let this girl get to know me. Why don't you go get the tray from under the sofa and bring it to the patio table and fix us a bowl."

Eddie went into the house to get the pot tray and Althea and I got out of the pool . Up on the pool deck we were locked in a deep kiss, and feeling each other up when Eddie came back. He filled the bowl, lit it and took a deep toke. As we came to the table to join him he passed the bowl to me.

With each of us taking a toke, I spoke first: "Damn Althea, if you fuck anything like you kiss, I wouldn't mind it at all. I think Eddie eats me like he kisses me, using his lips, tongue, teeth and just gets all over me. When you kissed me, I pictured us eating each other, and I liked the feeling."

Smiling, Althea said: "Baby, I want to take you to the bedroom and show you some of what you have been missing by not having been with a woman. I promise that it won't make you hate men, but it might make you see that we girls can take care of each other just fine. Oh, we still like to have some big meat inside us, giving us the pleasure of being fucked, but this is just a little something extra, something pleasantly different."

I replied: "I felt really hot inside when you pushed your tongue into my mouth, and when you pushed a finger into me, I think that I cum just a little bit. It felt really good."

Smiling, Althea offered: "Girl, we were just starting. I will show you that we can enjoy what the other has to offer, and then I will bring Penny to bed with us."

Confused, I asked: "Who is this "Penny" that you guys are talking about?"

Laughing, Eddie said: "Not who, but what. Penny is a toy that Althea introduced me to, that will blow your mind, and rock your world. We'll let her show it to you, but I can promise, that after the first time, you will want more of Penny."

Taking another toke and passing the bowl to me, Althea said: "Henri will be home in a few minutes. I want you to meet him. When you do you will see that I am not a lesbian. I have texted him and told him that we will be waiting for him, and he said he wouldn't be stopping off anywhere."

I got up, asking how to find the bathroom, and followed Althea into the house.

When we got into the bathroom, Althea said: "Baby, you need something, and you need it now. You are way to tense."

She pulled me to her, kissed me hard and put her middle finger into my pussy, getting it wet, and then hooked it up and found my g spot. She worked me to a quick orgasm that made me moan in pleasure. I then sat on the toilet, peed, and wiped myself. Getting up, Althea handed me a wet wash cloth and I wiped myself clean.

Looking at her, I asked: "Was it good, Sherri?"

She blushed a little, glanced toward Althea, and replied: "Oh my god, Eddie, I came so hard. Thank you for offering to show me around. I didn't know that I could cum so hard from just one finger in my pussy. Althea didn't even put anything in me, and I was so weak that I could hardly stand."

Taking the cue, Althea spread her legs and said: "Baby, show Eddie what I did with you. Give me what I just gave you."

Sherri lowered her mouth to one of Althea's nipples, sucking it in and then put a finger into her pussy. As she sucked and nipped the nipple, she was flicking her, causing Althea to squirm in her seat.

Althea said, breathlessly: "This is good. I am going to squirt all over you. Get it girl, take it from me. Damnnnnn, I am cumming."

As she let it go, sudden steam of love juice squirted out of her pretty pussy. And as she squirmed around, I left her nipple go to move my mouth to hers, mashing our lips together. Just as they met, I moaned that I was cumming too.

Althea had her hands on Sherri's shoulders, holding her close as she rode out her orgasm.

As we let our orgasms run out, we were fondling the other's breasts, rolling our nipples, kissing each other hard.

Pulling her mouth off me, Althea said, softly: "Baby, that was so good. You know how to make a woman feel so good. Did I help you feel nice?"

Nearly out of breath, I replied: "I didn't imagine that I would like to help a woman to get off. Was I good? You came so hard."

Althea, looking into my eyes, said: "Honey, I felt both like I was with a virgin, yet felt like you knew so well what I needed. I want to go to bed with you. I want to give you all the pleasure that I can, and I want to feel your white body taking me along with you. Henri will be here in a few minutes, and when he does, he and Eddie will want to fuck. Eddie gets so femme when he is around Henri, so why don't you and I leave them alone and we can go in the bedroom and have some time alone? There is so much that I want to do with you, so much to give and take. Will you be my date tonight, baby?"

I looked toward Eddie and he nodded in approval.: "Yes, I would like that Althea. I want to feel what you can do for me."

As we sat and talked, we heard Henri pull in, and when he came in, he was introduced to me, looking my naked body over from head to foot, approving of what he saw.

He said: "Damn Eddie, you said she was hot, but you didn't say that she was smoking. Girl you are one fine woman."

Althea replied, saying: "Baby, she is so passionate that she just made me squirt. She got me good, and I want more of her. Why don't you get your shower and you and Eddie can have some fun while I take her to bed for awhile? I think that she and I need some alone time."

Henri smiled and said: "Only if I can join the fun later. I want to feel those nice tits."

Henri looked at Eddie and asked: "How about showering with me after we grab a toke or two, Baby?"

He replied: "I would love to, baby. Here is a freshly filled bowl."

Handing Henri the bowl, Eddie leaned over and kissed me and said: "Baby, I have been where you are going. Althea is going to show you the world tonight. You are going to love this."

We passed the bowl around, making small talk, Althea and I had our hands on the other's thighs just petting softly. Henri and Eddie went to go shower, leaving Althea and I together.

She said: "Baby, we are wasting time here. Let's go to the bedroom where we can lay down and be more comfortable."

I didn't object, and followed her through the house to her bedroom. Once in there, she turned me to her and kissed me quite hard. My lips relaxed, and I felt her tongue coming into my mouth as she hugged me tight to her. As we kissed, Althea was moving me backwards, to the foot of the bed. As the back of my legs met the mattress, she lowered me to the bed, with my feet still on the floor.

She moved to the side of the bed and lowered herself to kiss me again. I put my arm around her, more taking her kiss than sharing it, then opening my lips to let her get her tongue back into my mouth. This time she began pushing it in and out, just like a cock going into a pussy, as she put one hand on one of my breasts, squeezing and kneading it.

She moved her mouth from mine to one of my nipples, and moved enough to put one of her nipples on my lips. We were working each other up, getting more and more intense, and I was loving it. She was squeezing my tits together, while hers hung down, over my face.

As we got more into things, she moved her kisses to my navel, swinging herself around so that hers was over my face. Lifting my hands to her armpits, I could feel that she didn't shave there, so I put my fingers into her hair and pulled gently as I circled her navel with my tongue. I loved that she had very little paunch to her belly, and even with it hanging over me, it wasn't sagging very much at all.

Licking my navel with her tongue, Althea lifted her head and said: "Baby this is enough of this, I need to taste your pretty pink pussy. I want to eat you now."

I moaned, saying: "I want to taste you too. Eat me and let me eat at you. This is so good."

When she moved her mouth to my crotch, she moved her legs so they were under my upper arms, bringing her hairy crotch to my face. I had never eaten a woman and hoped I could do what she needed done, and put my arms around her hips pulling her down onto my mouth.

As I began to lick her pussy, she sucked my labia into her mouth and gently chewed on my lips. While I had been cumming non-stop, this made me begin to convulse, shaking and bucking up to meet her lips, mouth and tongue. I was glad that we had left the lights on, as I wanted to see her pussy close up. Her dark chocolate colored thighs and lips were framing a pink gash. Parts of it looked engorged and redder than the rest, and as I flicked my tongue across that area, I found that it was much more sensitive than the rest of her pussy.

Althea lifted her head from my crotch to say: "Eat me, baby. That feels good. I am going to love fucking this little pussy of yours. It moves as good as it tastes, and smells as sweet as it looks."

She lowered her mouth to my pussy and began tearing a non-stop orgasm from me. She was distracting me so much that I was barely able to return the favor. I was alternately spreading my legs and then clenching them, trapping her head between my thighs. I had no idea that another woman could bring this much out of me.

I said, breathlessly: "Gaaawwwwddddd, I am getting fucked. This is so good, Althea. I have never had this before. Please, baby, let me breath."

She lifted her hips off my face, moved around and lay on top of me. With one of her legs between mine, she began humping her thigh against my pussy, keeping the feeling going, and then I felt her rubbing her pussy against my thigh, making me press it harder to her lips. Her nipples were brushing across mine, as she lowered her lips to mine kissing me and then pushing her tongue into my mouth.

Knowing that she had total control of my emotions, she lifted her face, looked at me and asked: "Are you ready for me to fuck you? I want to get deep inside you and give you that good ride."

Puzzled, I asked: "How will you fuck me? I want whatever you want to give me, but how can you get deep inside me?"

Smiling sweetly, she said: "Baby, Penny and I are going to take care of what you need. Just watch this and get ready for me."

She rolled to her back, opened the drawer on the side table and took out a big cock with a harness. Facing to the back, or inside, there was a smaller, bent, cock and she put some lube on it, as she got her legs into the harness. As she got it arranged she kissed me, and then pushed the smaller cock into her pussy, fitting it deep inside her. Getting to her knees, I could see that she had nearly 10 inches of cock pointing straight out, and in nearly the same position as a guy's cock.

Moving between my legs, she said: "This is where the fucking gets real. You have never been fucked by a woman, and this will be very different than when a guy puts it to you. This rubber cock won't go soft, and you will have a woman on you, letting your body feel mine. We are going to give each other our best."

As she pushed into me, all I could think of was when Marcus first pushed his big cock into my pussy. I knew that when this was over with, that I would be fully fucked, and I was looking forward to feeling her take care of me. A man can think that he knows what a woman needs done to her pussy, but Althea, being a woman herself, knew just how to push my buttons, and she pushed all of them, over and over and over.

With her dildo deep in me, she lowered her nipples to mine and kissed me before she started making love to me. With my legs drawn up and spread wide, I was able to receive her, and could feel her from my crotch to my lips. In my quest to learn about black cock, I didn't think that I would be under a black woman taking a huge chocolate strap-on cock, but I was feeling really good with it.

I said: "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me good. I need this."

She pulled back, nearly out of my pussy and pushed back in, harder than before, going deeper than before, and then pressed her chest to mine and began to fuck me hard. In just a few strokes, she had me cumming, making me put my lower legs around her waist, giving her all of my pussy.

She said: "Baby, it is just you and I now. I want to give you all that you need while you give me your good moves. Move that pussy for me, and give it up to me. I want to put this to you until we can't stand anymore."

As Althea fucked me, I could feel the strap-on harness hit my pelvis with each stroke. I was stretched as wide as I had been with Marcus, and this dildo, being of silicone and not of flesh, was firmer feeling as it stroked into me. I was thinking of some of the fucking that I had been given in the past, and of how I had dated some guys just because I wanted a good fuck, and not at all because of love. This was much the same. I was being fucked, and it was being done very well.

While she was fucking me, I was taking it, and thinking of how good it really was. With my voice breaking, nearly crying, I said: "Althea, push it into me and just hold it there for a minute. This is so good. I didn't dream that I would want a girl to do this to me, but now that I am under you, I am loving it. You have made me cum so hard, so good, that I could never deny myself the chance to be under you again. Please tell me that we can do this again, not just tonight, but anytime that we can be together. I love this. Please fuck me hard, like I need to be fucked. I love having your black cock in me, and having your beautiful black body pushing mine into the bed. Fuck me, baby."

She smiled and said: "Sherri, do you want it all? Do you want even more than I am giving you now? Do you want me to take all of your body like it has never been taken before?"

I said: "Gawd, honey, is there more? Yes, I want all that you can give me. My body is yours to use. Please do it. I am loving this."

She sucked my tongue into her mouth, pulled back, and out of me and broke the kiss to push my legs back on my chest with my ankles on her shoulders, and then pushed the cock into my ass. My juices and the lube that was left was enough to let her get inside me. She impaled me with that thick chocolate dildo, and I was hers. Just pushing it into me had me giving up a strong orgasm.

Seeing that I was taking all she could give me, she began to fuck me hard and deep. We were both doing a lot of moving and that had us both cumming like crazy.

Fucking me really hard, Althea moaned: "Take this cock baby, I am cumming and I am going to fill your white ass with cock. Give it up to me. Feel it and let yourself go. If this was a real cock, I would be filling you with black cum."

I could tell that the insert in her pussy was giving her as much as she was giving me. I felt good that I could feel her cum this hard, that I was causing some of it. I began to swivel my ass under her, moving to make her rubber cocks give us the pleasure that we love.

Althea had my legs bent so far back that my knees were pushing into my shoulders, smashing my tits. Every stroke hit bottom, and the stiffness of the dildo hurt my insides, but the pleasure was so good that I couldn't protest. I had fucked myself with rubber cocks, but having it done to me by someone else was very different. That it was a hot, black woman was surreal.

Althea said: "God Damn, you are taking all I can push. I love fucking your little white ass, girl. We are gonna be fucked out when we finish this. Take it! Take this cock all the way to your belly."

I was nearly in tears because of the mixture of pain and pleasure as she wrecked my ass. I had been clutching the bed sheet, holding on as she pounded me into the bed, and now with her holding me down, I couldn't even move to help fuck her. I needed to move, to be able to give back some of what I was getting.

I moaned: "Baby, you are taking it from me. I can't help you. I can't move for you, and I am cumming so hard. Please let me help. Let my legs down so I can move with you. This is more than I expected it to be, and I want to give myself to you."

Pushing deep into me, she held my crotch down and lifted her upper body off my legs. I worked them out to the side and put my feet on the bed. I was able to use my legs now to help move my ass around under her.

12