Browsing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two collapsed on the floor with Matt lying behind his stepmother holding her close even after his dick had slipped out of her backdoor. Matt's pulse started racing again as his gorgeous stepmother looked over her shoulder at him, it was a view he would never tire of seeing, "I hope that has managed to teach you some things about anal sex?"

He replied "It certainly has. As graphic as some of the videos were they really didn't portray just how special the sensations are. It also demonstrated to me just how important it is to think of your partner and how intense the feelings are for both parties. That must have taken a lot for you to do that, I can't thank you enough. It was so very special as it was you taking my cherry."

Serena rolled around 180 degrees and gently caressed his upward-facing cheek as she kissed his forehead "Awww, you have no idea how special it was for me to be your first. As someone on the receiving end, I must compliment you on how compassionate you are to your partner. Please try and continue like that in the future, girls will really appreciate that in the long run." A glance at the clock on the wall made her add "Your father will be home soon and I need to freshen up in the shower." She gave him a quick hug and left him to his thoughts.

Matt gathered his clothing and also went for a shower in his bathroom although he did wonder 'Should I ask Serena if I could share hers?' but then considered 'She might need some space to get her head straight though.' Sleep that night only came after Matt whacked off twice by his own hand as he remembered the sights, sounds and sensations of their amazing fuck earlier. Matt left it a couple of days as his father was around but the next day his father was out he casually walked into the living room where his stepmother was reading and sat down on the sofa and asked "Last week you mentioned a next time and that it was better to use a proper lubricant?" She placed her book down and raised a questioning eyebrow, obviously curious about where this was going. Matt then fished out of his pocket a long thin tube before he said "Assuming you enjoyed it as much as you said at the time, would you mind me trying anal sex again using a lubricant. I'm curious to see what the difference feels like."

Serena smirked and shook her head in resignation as she replied, "Yes I did say that there was more for you to learn and yes I did enjoy last week, a little too much if I'm honest."

'Yes, I remember the state of the coffee table after you came' considered Matt, his thoughts interrupted by Serena.

"Let's have a look at what lubricant you bought," she asked as she held out her hand. As Matt handed it over, she turned the tube over and started to read the details on the tube. After a while she nodded slowly and looked up at Matt approvingly "You have done well; this is a good lubricant available from many places. Seeing as you took it upon yourself to do your homework I ought to help you again in your research." She stood up to remove her skirt and panties and then added "I shouldn't say this but I enjoyed it so much that I had to play with myself in bed that night. I haven't done that for quite some time."

Matt stood and dropped his trousers and underwear showing his fully erect cock he switched his sly expression to one of innocence as he asked, "So that I don't come too quickly, would you take me in your mouth once more?"

Serena barked a laugh and started shaking her head as she stepped over to him and sank to her knees before saying "I suppose you are right" and then quickly placed her lips around the head of his dick while she sucked at him lovingly. 'God I love this cock' were the unspoken words rattling around her head as she luxuriated along its firm warm length. Rather than go through the motions, Serena was taking her time in steady unhurried dips occasionally stopping to work her tongue around the head, drawing in the pre-cum as it appeared, occasionally working her lips along one side or another but always culminating in taking him back in her mouth to worship his cock further until he shot his come on her tongue.

As she stood back up Matt asked, "You mentioned last time that it was a different experience for a first-timer than someone who had never tried anal before?"

'Good, he was listening to what I said last time' she considered before saying "Yes, the muscles in an anus are used to expelling but not receiving in the opposite direction and so when you meet someone who is trying it for the first time you need to exercise and stretch the muscles before jabbing inside her otherwise it will hurt a lot."

Matt grabbed the lubricant and asked "Would you mind bending over to show me? I wouldn't want to hurt anyone."

She stroked his cheek and said, "You're such a sweet young man" and then bent over at the waist. After holding her buttocks apart she then said, "Take a bead of lubricant on your fingertips and then work it around my anus." As he followed her direction she added "Now work a couple of fingertips inside the tight ring and spread your fingers apart. Now do you see how easily the muscles respond to the flexing, that's what makes it easier for me as the muscles have been stretched previously. I want you to remember with a first timer that you spend a good 20 or 30 minutes slowly, slowly mind, stretching the muscles apart. Only then do you put your cock near the entrance; are you following me."

"Oh yes" replied Matt enthusiastically, loving that he was now able to play with his wank fantasies butt so freely.

"Ok I'm prepped, now put a generous amount of lubricant along your entire dick" she stated. Matt let go of her butthole and then started prepping his own dick; it hadn't gone down much after she came knowing that his ultimate destination was her backdoor. Once he was satisfied with his preparations, he shuffled up behind her and fed the head inside making Serena groan deeply appreciating the intrusion.

Her butt felt intensely warm as he pushed forward "Oh god yes, that feels so much better" he proclaimed.

A gasped "Ah-ha" was all Serena could manage in reply as she absorbed just how good it felt to have her stepson take a firm grip of her hips as he started to shuttle his dick back and forth inside her.

In reality, the lubricant didn't feel all that different from the hand cream they had used last time, although being clear meant her butthole looked more appealing with its pearlescent shine rather than white froth. He kept at his task for a good few minutes before Matt asked "Can we change position? With you knelt on the floor I can play with your pussy so you enjoy it more." Serena pulled herself off his cock and quickly knelt on the floor, she didn't particularly care whether he played with her or not as long as he returned his cock to her butt. She changed her mind once he was settled back in her snug ass as Matt reached around and initially played with her clit. He started to enquire further down and pressed two fingers inside her juicy pussy to the second knuckle.

After the first couple of thrusts, he extracted his fingers and brought them to his mouth to taste her juices, never having contemplated what it would taste like before but becoming hooked immediately. The fingers were returned and Matt set a steady thrusting in her pussy to match his hip thrusts in her butt. 'This must be how being double penetrated feels like' Serena debated hurtling towards her first orgasm of the day and when it hit, it hit the big time. Matt didn't need to be told as her breathing, or more like desperate gasping, gave it away but then her anus gripped his dick tightly and then his fingers that had been assaulting her pussy suddenly became drenched with her juices. She had squirted for the second successive occasion.

Matt held still while her anus was strangling his dick and after a while Serena looked over her shoulder at him with that look that he would never tire of asking "Can we change position again, my legs feel like they'll give way."

"Okay," Matt replied as he withdrew from her ass with a loud pop sound.

Serena rolled onto her back hoisting her legs high and wide holding her knees from the side, "Come and get it big boy" she stated. Matt was delighted with the view presented in front of him, never in a month of Sundays would he have thought he'd see his stepmother in such lurid details. He slowly knelt and aimed his dick at her sphincter to resume his assault on her abused hole. "Oh god that's so good" she gasped at him although Matt was struggling to tare his gaze away from her beautifully split pussy, glistening in the light with her own juices.

"Do you mind if I see your tits please?" Matt asked never really thinking she'd go for it as it provided no real educational purpose but he considered 'Nothing ventured, nothing gained.' It took a few heartbeats for his words to register in her fuddled mind but Serena quickly let go of her knees and lifted her top over her head to be discarded off to the left. Without being prompted she wriggled while she unhooked her bra for that to be cast aside as well. Her breasts were magnificent, they had a beautiful swell to them but it was the way that they jumped and jiggled in time to the rhythm he set while fucking her arse. Without altering his rhythm too much Matt leant forward and captured her right nipple between his lips, copying what he had seen in numerous videos.

Serena gasped again "Oh god" as she used both hands to cradle his head so his face remained in place, adding "Oh fuck I'll be coming again in no time." This was the point she pulled his head upwards and started to tongue kiss him while she thrust her hips to meet his thrusts "My ass belongs to you now" she gasped, an intensity in her gaze before steering his face back to her tit once more. With his thrusts beginning to become more sporadic she groaned in his ear "Come for me, I want to feel it inside of me." That did it, all thought of warding off the inevitable went out the window and he gave one final thrust as he growled and started to come while buried in her tight snug ass.

Matt had to hold still while his vision cleared but once recovered his first thought was that his stepmom hadn't come a second time yet. He pulled out of her and then jammed two fingers as deep inside her pussy as he could and started to fuck her with all his might. After a while she begged "Put a third finger in" shortly followed by "Feel around behind my clit, do you feel a significant lump there?" Matt nodded and so she added "Keep banging that, that's my g-spot. Learn how to control that and the girls will love you forever." Within two minutes she was wailing as she squirted over his hand the second time that day. Once she had returned to terra firma Serena leant over Matt and kissed him a number of times before saying, "Thank you, that truly was amazing."

As with the previous occasion, the two went off to freshen up before resuming their normal lives. Matt was out the following day but the day after that he stepped into the living room where Serena was reading a magazine and she stood up to start removing her skirt as though they were living some strange Pavlovian experimentation. The reality struck as she looked up at Matt but he wasn't removing his clothing. As she looked at him confused, he said "I was going to ask if you'd teach me how to please a woman by licking their pussy but if you'd prefer more anal sex I'm more than alright with that."

"Oh," she replied and paused. After reflecting she added "That's fine, I guess I'll need to remove my panties anyway" and so stripped her bottom half down asking, "Where do you want me?"

Matt looked around and replied, "Why not the sofa, we've had some good results there so far." He was actually stunned by how compliant his stepmother was being 'Almost as if she's wanting this as much as me' he considered. Over the course of the next twenty minutes, Matt was curled up between her outstretched legs following each prompt as she introduced new ways that his tongue, lips and fingers could pleasure her. After he made her come, she had him stand before him so she could use her mouth to get his come coaxed out of his balls. The lubricant was produced from his back pocket and they fucked while Matt was sat on the sofa and Serena bounced her butt up and down his firm dick.

The next day introduced an additional new dynamic. When they went to clean up, rather than use separate showers Matt simply followed Serena into her spacious shower and started washing his stepmom's curvaceous body for her. Taking control he spun her around to face away from him, crouched down and fed his dick into her backdoor once more. He set quite a rhythm fucking her ass for a second time that day while she was pressed facing the shower screen with her breasts mashed against the shower screen.

Although he beat off another load of come by his own hands before dropping to sleep Matt was shocked when he woke up to the sensation of a mouth working his dick only to look down to see Serena blowing him again. He wasn't going to stand for that and had her swing around 180 degrees so that he could feast on her pussy while she tried to focus on sucking his cock.

They continued in a similar vein for a number of weeks until Matt asked the ultimate. "You've taught me so much and I've enjoyed every twist and turn we've made together. I certainly don't want to stop what we are doing." Serena was thrilled to hear this as she had no desire to give up taking his dick inside her and so she waited eagerly to see what else he had to say. "I know you forbade it at the beginning but would you let me see what it feels like inside your pussy?" He got his wish and despite it being a very pleasant experience he soon reverted to fucking her ass after that one time.

12