Bruce's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dear Bruce,

I have so many thoughts and emotions running through my head, I realized I had to put them down on paper. Then I realized you were the only one who knew why, so I am sending them to you. I trust in your discretion here.

I would like to thank you for what you did for me today. At first I was extremely angry, embarrassed and humiliated, especially when you laughed and walked out the door. Then I realized, in a manner of speaking, I have been doing that to people since the day I was born. It has gotten so much worse in the last few years, as our wealth and power have grown.

You are absolutely correct when you said I am a spoiled bratty princess, or something like that. I don't think in all my life anyone has ever dared to do something like that to me, for fear of what I would do in return.

After you left, I just sat there seething, and feeling so very humiliated. I also realized I hadn't even bothered to attempt to cover myself up when you were laughing at me. I am not sure what hurt worse, the spanking or the laughter. I realized right then and there that it was the way you looked at me, like I was beneath contempt. That hurt worse of all.

I knew I had looked at others that way, never realizing what it did to them, never caring. I sat there and cried, not because of what happened, of who I had become. I don't even like me; I don't know why anyone else would. I am everything you said I was, only worse. I have done so much in this world I need to atone for, and yesterday was a start for me.

After I was done crying, I also realized how tremendously exciting the entire incident had been. How liberating to just give myself over to what was happening at the time, even though you could have been just a touch more gentle!

In retrospect, I am glad you weren't. I don't suppose it would have had the same effect, had you been. I thought I remembered that there was some type of mess shall we say on your pants. Please send me the bill from the cleaners!

By now I am sure you have heard from Gretchen Chaldony. She is our attorney in our personal matters. I have instructed her (over her objections) to send you all of our detailed information as soon as possible, and to start the process of changing everything to you. As you can guess, she is quite mystified and very suspicious in this area, and has voiced concerns you are not up to the task. I assured her, based on our meeting, you can handle yourself very well.

Tonight, probably for the first time in our marriage, Tom actually has a wife. I am going to start my "new" way of life today, by apologizing to him. He has been a very patient and loving man, much more than I deserve. Unfortunately, I do not think he can or will do what you did. I don't think it is in him. But he is a good man, and I do love him.

Bruce, I realize that you probably do not ever want to see my family or me again, but I am asking – no – begging for a second chance with you. I feel that you are the perfect man for what we need. You are the first, and only person who has ever stood up to me like that. It took an exceptional man to do what you did yesterday, and I am eternally grateful.

Please say you will at least consider working with us.

Sincerely,

STK"

Wow. Wow. Wow. That was all I could think. I reread the letter again; to make sure I didn't misread it. I read it again a third time. Linda buzzed, but I ignored her. I picked up the second letter.

"Bruce,

I just spoke with Gretchen, and she said you haven't returned her calls. I implore you to do so.

STK"

I buzzed Linda. "Get me Gretchen Chaldolny please."

Gretchen was curt and brief on the phone – it was obvious she was not used to be kept waiting. She informed me she needed to know my attorney's name so she could messenger over a confidentiality agreement. I would need to sign one prior to her releasing any information. I gave her the name of one of my friends, called him as soon as I could so he was one the phone with me when she called. I told him to make her wait – and he did! I explained things briefly (leaving out the good stuff). He informed me he would look it over and get it to me in a few days with revisions. I knew he would.

I looked at the clock – now wonder I was hungry – it was almost 2:00PM. I called out to Linda, told her to take the rest of the day off – we were about to get very busy for a while, and she could use the day. I no sooner finished the words when she was gone.

I was just sitting there when the phone rang, jolting me back to reality. Without thinking I picked it up. "Bruce Roberts, may I help you?"

The voice on the other end was very familiar to me "I am so glad you decided to at least consider working with us." My mind almost exploded – it was Susan.

"Hello Susan" I tried to sound as normal as possible. "What can I do for you?"

"Bruce, Tom and I wondered, I mean it is late notice and all, but we would both like to take you are your wife out tonight – kind of a celebration of sorts. Please say yes Bruce, please?" She paused, and I didn't respond. "Bruce please, it would mean so much to me – to us – if you would. Please say yes". I just sat there and thought for a second. Dinner out in public, not much of a chance of Susan making a scene. And I did have the letter. Made myself a mental note to make a copy, when I realized she had never signed it.

"Susan, I'll have to call you back. I need to check with my wife and see if she has made other plans for us tonight. If not, I will have to see about a sitter." I knew damn well there weren't any other plans, except what to make on the grill.

"Oh" Susan replied. "Why not this – if you don't have plans, come here for a cookout. The kids can swim and play, we can talk........please?"

"Susan, I will call her and call you back."

"Wait Bruce, can I stay on hold while you call? Please?"

I had to let that sink in. Not only was Susan begging me to bring my family to dinner, she wanted to wait while I checked. I decided to take a few minutes and I did call. My wife was thrilled – about as thrilled as one can be about going to the dentist for a root canal without using anesthesia. I had to promise a lot – a lot - in order to get her to agree. I do hate going to her mothers for a weekend.

I picked up the original line. "Susan? Sounds good – what time?" And so plans were made.

The cookout was uneventful (although I did sweat a lot), the kids had a blast, and I have to admit Susan was a gracious and charming hostess. She went out of her way to be nice. I saw no flashes of anger, no sarcasm, no venom of any kind. When it came time to go, she kissed and hugged everyone, making sure we knew she wanted us to come back. Tom and I had managed to squeeze in a little time talking, and all he said to me was "I don't know what you presented, but it must have been amazing. Susan said she wouldn't work with anyone else, that after your presentation you were the only one she trusted. I would like to see it someday myself." I thought to myself – oh great – witnesses! I was so sure that this was a dream; I didn't want to wake up.

The next few weeks went by in a blur – meetings with attorneys, planning, and paperwork. Fortunately for me, the company I represent has estate-planning attorneys on staff, and they did 95% of the work. I however, got 100% of the commission – and what a sale it was. I made more on that one sale, then I had in the last three years. I had no idea how big Tom's company was, or how much he actually was worth until now, and now I was handling all of it, including his business.

First thing I did was to go out and hire people to manage it all. Probably paid more than I needed to, but I figured I was going to need some top people around me to make me look good. So much for keeping all the money, however I was able to give Linda a good bonus and put some away. And what really mattered after a period of distrust, Gretchen had admitted I had quite a handle on things. She told me she was impressed.

What followed over the next few months was interesting, to say the least. We were constantly fielding invitations from Susan to attend parties, benefits, social events. Susan made sure we were meeting all of the right people, and she was telling them what a great job I was doing. My business was growing because of her. We accepted about 50% of the time, and she always appeared thrilled. It was at one such event I saw the old Susan in action for a minute.

At a party at her home, something happened with one of the wait staff and a guest. I am not sure, nor did I care what. The old Susan had reappeared, and was ripping this poor girl up and down. I felt sorry for the poor thing, and without thinking stepped in.

"Susan, may I have a quick word?" She looked at me, and I could see the anger in her eyes. I walked away, and Susan followed me seething. I walked into the library Susan followed me.

"What is it Bruce – I was in the middle of something." I turned and closed the door.

"Susan, I have a letter from you telling me you didn't like who you had become, and for the last few months I haven't seen that person. Well, I see her now." Susan looked at me like I had slapped her.

"Oh my God" she whispered. "Was I that bad?" I just looked at her. "Help me Bruce, I don't want to be her again." Susan was almost in tears.

I looked at her, and decided to see if this was going to play out like I was thinking. "Yes Susan, I am afraid it was that bad. If you are serious about wanting my help, I will help you. Just like I did before. I will be back here at 10 tomorrow morning. If you are here alone, I will know you want my help. If not, I will have an excuse and quickly be gone." I opened up the doors to the library. "Susan, thank you for a lovely evening. I have an early meeting tomorrow for which I must prepare. Goodnight". Susan looked stunned as I walked away to find my wife, we said our goodbyes to Tom, and we were gone.

At exactly 10:00 AM the next morning I rang the doorbell, not knowing what I was going to find. Susan answered the door. I looked at her. "Hello Bruce, I have been expecting you. Please come in." I stepped into the foyer. Susan didn't say a word as she walked ahead of me down the hall, and turned right into the library. I walked in behind her and closed the door.

"I sent Tom and Leelee out to a movie and lunch, with instructions not to come back for a few hours because I had a "headache." I am here alone, just like you asked." I looked around the room. Everything looked normal, except for the fact there was a large towel on the end of the loveseat. Susan just stood there, hands clasped in front of her, eyes looking downward. I have to admit, even with no makeup on, her hair pulled back, she was a very pretty woman. I could see under the t-shirt she was wearing she didn't have a bra on, and her nipples were pointing straight out. I decided to really push the envelope a little.

I walked over to the loveseat and sat down. Susan didn't move. I looked at her. She continued to look down. "Susan, come over here" I commanded. She walked over to me, stood in front of me and continued to stare at the floor. "You realize I was very disappointed in your behavior yesterday" I said in my best authoritive voice. "This requires even more "help" than last time".

I saw her look up at me, some fear in her eyes. "You embarrassed that poor girl yesterday, so today you must be embarrassed as well punished. I want you to strip all your clothes off, lay across my lap, and ask me to spank you." Susan looked at me in horror.

Before she could say a word, I spoke. "If you do not do exactly as I say, I am getting up and walking out. I will not be back, and I will no longer be able to continue our arrangement. You asked me for my help, and if you want it, you must do as I say."

Susan looked at me, I held her gaze. I could see the uncertainty in her eyes, and it only steeled my resolve to play this out. The die was cast. She lowered her eyes, reached down and grabbed the hem of the shirt. In one movement, it was off and on the floor next to her. I tried not to look impressed, but I was. Her breasts were certainly not very big, but her nipples were very pointed and standing out from her body. I was dying to touch them, but decided to just sit.

With her eyes remaining downward, Susan stepped out of her sandals, slid her shorts to the floor. She stood up, closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and then lowered her panties. She stood back up, hands at her sides, eyes looking downward.

I just sat there. After a few moments, Susan reached out and picked up the towel, draping it across my lap. She then proceeded to lay down across my lap, just as I had asked her to. She just laid there, not making a sound. "Forget something?" I asked.

"Please Bruce, don't make me......."

It was taking all my control not to move, but I said, "You need to ask – now."

Susan's voice trembled. "Bruce, please help me."

"How?" I asked. "How do you want me to help you?" I could not believe this. Susan Taylor Klingem was laying naked, on my lap, about to ask to spank her. And I was making her wait. After a minute with no sound from Susan, I said, "Either speak up now or I will go." Now I was bluffing, and I knew it. I wasn't going anywhere.

A very tiny voice said, "Please spank me - please."

That was all I needed. My hand came down hard making a very loud and very sharp sound on contact. Susan stiffened, but not a sound was made. Over and over and over my hand moved, until her ass was red – then very red. I could feel she was crying, but I didn't care. She wasn't resisting at all.

When I was satisfied her ass was sufficiently red, I stopped. I left my hand rest against her hot flesh, as she laid there crying. Gently I rubbed her, feeling the heat rising from her skin. It was almost unnoticed when I felt her rather than saw her move. She was slowly moving her hips, starting to grind herself against my leg. I continued to rub her skin, making the circles wider. Susan spread her legs slightly, her movements becoming more pronounced.

She was really starting to grind herself against me. I dropped all pretense of just rubbing her, and slid my fingers up into her sex. I knew she was excited, but she was absolutely wet. I could feel the juices running from her, and I stroked my fingers in and out of her. Without a sound, Susan's backed arched. Hard. I felt and heard and huge gush of fluids come from her sex as she froze in place. She spasmed hard against me, shuddered, and went limp. I removed my fingers from her, and went back to stroking her hot skin, which was now very wet.

Susan started to cry again. "Now you know," she whispered. "Now you know my secret". I didn't say a word. In all honesty, looking back I didn't know what to say. So I said nothing. After a moment, Susan stood up and toweled herself off. She was making no effort to conceal herself, just matter of factly cleaning herself.

I however, had a problem. A very large, very wet one. Not only were my pants soaked from Susan, but also from me. I had a very hard erection that was leaking, leaking right through my pants. Susan smiled at me. "Did I do that?" She smiled. "Here. Let me help you. Take those off, and I will run them through the washer really quick." There was no way I could stand up, not without my erection becoming very evident. Susan reached down, rubbed my erection through my pants. "After I put your clothes in a quick wash, I will come back and take care of that as well. You were here doing me a favor, and I simply cannot let you leave like that."

Now this was headed down a path I probably should have seen coming, and didn't. Like I said earlier, I wasn't thinking at first, and now I was trying to scramble. I had never cheated or done anything even remotely like this since the day I got engaged (the night before the wedding didn't count – I wasn't conscious!), and now I wasn't sure I wanted to.

"Ummmm....Susan.....ummmmm...I appreciate the offer but I must decline. See, I have never done anything like this since I married Kelly, and well, I........" Susan looked at me amused.

"Bruce" she replied. "It's not like we are having an affair. You did something for me, I simply must assist you. Period."

With that she got down on her knees in front on me, and pulled down my zipper. I will admit, I was so very horney at this point I didn't care. Susan opened my pants, and urged me to lift my hips. As soon as I did, both my pants and my boxers hit the floor. I could feel the cool room air hitting my penis, and I was afraid just that was going to set me off. I shouldn't have worried, as Susan's mouth descended on me like a hungry animal. She sucked me into her mouth hard, and went after me hard and fast. It didn't take long for me to tense up and explode. Susan never slowed down, and didn't miss a drop. The entire thing was almost clinical in nature, how quickly and efficiently she did it. My guess is this is how she did Tom.

She must have read my mind, as she said to me "Sometimes Tom like it that way. Usually we both prefer the slow and gentle, but I knew this was the way to go today." She got up, gathering my clothes. She still had not made any movement to cover herself. "These will be done in an hour. You can go clean up in the bathroom, and you will find a robe on the back of the sink to put on."

I finished cleaning up, put on the robe and went to look for Susan. I found her sitting on the sun porch, still naked. She gave me this look when I looked at her. "I am waiting permission to get dressed" was all she said.

"Permission granted".

"Good God I needed that" Susan said. "I feel so much better now. Thank you." As Susan stood to get dressed, she leaned down and kissed me, first on the cheek, and then a gentle kiss on the lips. She walked back to the library to get her clothes. She was back in a moment, with two cups of coffee.

"Bruce, I would like to talk about this" was how she started. I just looked at her. "I don't want to hurt either Kelly or Tom, but you are bringing out something in me, a need that you are filling. I can't force you to do this again, but I would like you to. I would like this to be a regular thing, so that I don't go back to being the old me." I sipped my coffee. Susan continued, "Tom and I tried this one night after you and I did, well, it wasn't the same. I knew he couldn't bring himself to really hit me, to give me the release I need. I need the roughness, the release, the surrender of it. You bring that to me."

I kept quiet, letting her talk. "And I have found that I am not the only one who needs this. My family benefits from this, as I am much more loving and stable. I do not want to keep secrets from Tom, and I am going to tell him about what happened – in it's entirety." She paused. I felt my world start to crumble. I didn't want to lose Kelly, I truly did love her. But I had underestimated how much Susan had thought this through.

"Kelly and I have been getting together quite a bit over the last few months, doing girl things" Susan went on "and I have been able to talk to her about almost anything. She and I have talked about sex, including rough sex. She also admitted that she wished you could be more forceful at times with her." I made a mental note, right then and there. If my prim and proper wife thought the idea of me being more forceful was a good one, just wait until the next time she acted up a little. I would be testing that theory.

Susan continued "I am telling Tom about this soon, when the time is right. I will let you know after I have told him. I will suggest you talk to Kelly about this as well. Then the four of us can sit and discuss this." I was floored. Susan thought, no, she was assuming, that I was going not only to tell my wife, but also to have her in a discussion on this?