Bruises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn was hot and soaking wet inside and the soft warm flesh that hugged Gwen's fingers only roused her more. She took Evelyn's plump breast in her mouth and rolled her tongue along the supple skin. She tasted so sweet, so delicious, and the quiet moans that escaped her lips was like music to her ears. Gwen rubbed herself on Evelyn's open leg and the girls just entangled themselves deeper into each other.

It was everything they needed and wanted. Gwen couldn't deny the feelings that swelled for Evelyn and she the same. Neither felt the awkwardness or fear that they'd crossed a line or pushed too far, this was meant to be. It was as if a wave of clarity had washed over them and they were reminded of how love was supposed to feel like and how it was supposed to make them feel.

Evelyn tipped Gwen's head back and pulled her forward with her hungry mouth; aching for her lips again. Gwen moved up and they kissed with tongues dancing in an ever fevered deliriousness, then down her kisses went below her chin and onto her neck. Evelyn couldn't hold on any longer. Her breathes left her trembling body in a flurry as she climaxed in a combination of pleasured squeals and sighs.

Her body tensed and shook rigid while the waves pulsated throughout her tiny frame. Gwen took care to hold her while she came down and watched as the sweat beads across her forehead and neck slid down her glowing skin. She was beautiful. Evelyn slumped on her back and lazily ran her hands along Gwen's hips and ass. She was breathless and red in the face; an expression Gwen never knew she could make. She always did like finding out new things about her.

Evelyn eventually regained her energy and smooched the lovely dark haired girl on the cheek. "Who would've thought you were such a softy in bed." She giggled.

"Oh shut up. I don't go where I'm not wanted. And I'm not always soft." Gwen smirked.

Evelyn laughed some more and hooked an arm around the back of her neck, suddenly serious. "Do you want a turn? Are you ok for it?"

Gwen gently shook her head. "No, not tonight. I'm a little too sore and numb to enjoy anything more. I'm fine with just looking at you like this."

Evelyn's heart throbbed as she watched the girl above her. The sincerity in Gwen's voice, the tenderness in her eyes. It was a look she hadn't seen in a long time, a look that'd been lost in a strained and broken relationship. She didn't think she'd ever see it again. Sucking in a breath, she urged for Gwen to roll over on her back so that she could straddle her.

When she did, it allowed for Evelyn to rest her naked pelvis on her tight navel. The brunette smiled, "You're beautiful. Even underneath these welts. These blemishes. You can see right through a person and see them for who they truly are. But I don't think anyone's ever seen the real you. I want to see it. And every time it hurts, I want to be the one that soothes it."

And before Gwen could realize the depth of what she was saying, Evelyn leaned down and laid her giving lips on each and every inch of her feverish skin. It was a tingling hair-raising sensation and although ridiculous, Gwen swore she could feel some sort of healing power expelling away the pain in her muscles. That night, till dawn, they drowned in each other's bodies and scents.

Senior prank day was a bust. The whole thing was called off and the pranks left over in the school were cleared away. But as much as the teachers tried to clean up the mess from last night, it was impossible to get everything. And so, Monday morning, buttered doorknobs rendered most classrooms useless and out of session and the hanging rival mascot up in the gymnasium was left for most of the morning. As for the weed incident itself, the entire senior class was slammed with detention while a few 30 or so kids got no prom, and a handful got no prom and a suspension.

Gwen and Evelyn couldn't have cared less though. They didn't even bother to get up that day and instead, spent the entire day in bed talking about each other. Personally, Gwen had never felt so in tune and comfortable with another person like she was with Evelyn and Evelyn had never felt so secure. That day was like a dream - to be so happy in a moment - the girls couldn't have asked for anything more than to be together.

And with that, weeks passed in a blink of an eye. Since the fight, Victoria stopped coming around. She'd cut off all communication and interaction with Evelyn and made no attempts to start anything with Gwen anymore. She was trying to move on, that much the girls could tell, and although she had to lick her wounds along the way, they did genuinely hope the best for her. It was perhaps too early and too optimistic for them to hope their relationship with Victoria would someday improve, but for now, avoidance was good enough.

Things were different now. And although things hadn't played out the way they desired or expected, they knew one thing for sure. They wouldn't have changed a thing. Not a single regret in their journey towards each other. So, Friday night, like every Friday night, there they were in Gwen's room, rifling through books and chatting about their days. Parties and blow outs had quickly become a bore compared to spending time with each other, and eventually, their nights began to look just like this.

The bruises on Gwen's face had mostly healed albeit the tad discoloration here and there, which Evelyn always made sure to smooch much to Gwen's embarrassment. They laughed and joked and occasionally let the touches and kisses get the best of them. They were in love, and through thick and thin, would stay that way forever. They were sustained and complete and not a thing in the world would harm them again. They would make sure of it.