B's Butt Bitch Ch. 09

Story Info
Buffy, Willow and Faith visit a lingerie store.
5.1k words
4.81
5.5k
3

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
1,999 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Buffy Summers felt like a kid in a candy store, or more accurately, her old self in a clothes store when she got her first credit card. God, she really couldn't decide what to get, they all looked so good, and she had her girls there with her the entire time, helping her to decide. However, instead of other popular girls, who had quickly stopped talking to her after she started acting weird, she had her best friend Willow Rosenberg advising her what would be best.

More importantly, she had her butt bitch, Faith Lehane, to stand there as the superior women pressed the fabric up to her body, and imagined how it would look on her. Which was getting them some looks, despite the fact that they were trying to keep their voices down. Admittedly, that was a little surprising, considering they weren't in a clothes store. No, they were in a lingerie store.

"Oooooooooooh, how about these?" Willow questioned excitedly, pressing her latest find against Faith's legs.

"Don't you think we have enough stockings?" Buffy smirked, already warming to the idea.

"Yeah, but these aren't just thigh-highs. No, these go aaaaaaalllllllllll the way up." Willow grinned, making a twirling motion with her finger, instructing the butt bitch to turn around and bend over, so they could admire her bitch butt. Something Faith did without hesitation, as Willow continue talking like she wasn't even there, "So? Mmmmmmmm, can't you just picture how good that's going to look hugging that fat ass?"

"Yeah, I can." Buffy admitted a little dreamily, before pointing out dryly, "But the second that happens, I'm going to just rip it open, to get it this big fat booty!"

Emphasizing her point, Buffy roughly smacked her bitch's ass, causing Faith to let out a sharp cry of, "Ah fuck!"

"I know, but isn't it worth it?" Willow pointed out, "And you can keep the broken stockings as regular thigh-highs."

"Go on then." Buffy sighed, "But that's the last thing, right?"

"Totally." Willow promised, only to add five seconds later, "Ooooooooooh, we have to get this thong. Mmmmmmmm, it's going to make her ass look sooooooooo good!"

"Done." Buffy said, this time without hesitation, as she was practically drooling at the idea already. Then she firmly said, "But that's definitely the last... oh my God, these panties! We have to get these panties."

It continued like that for what seemed like an eternity, Buffy figuring that they could always have Faith put on a little show for them, or a few of them, and then they pick their favourites. Or fuck it, she had more than earned herself a little treat, hadn't she? After all, it wouldn't be the first time that she went over budget buying clothing. It was just this time, she was dressing up her anal bitch.

Who admittedly could do with a few more regular clothes. Ideally, as tightfitting as the one she usually wore. However, Buffy was only allowing Faith to wear clothes when they went out on patrol, or the occasional event like this. Otherwise, she was naked, or near enough to it, so that the superior Slayer could have access to her favourite fuck hole.

Of course, the plan had always been for Faith to put on a little show for them, and then they pick their favourites. But that was supposed to take place back in the safety of one of their bedrooms. Unsurprisingly, they didn't have the patience for that. Or at least, Buffy didn't.

No, she was in charge around here, a point which she made very clear by forcing her fellow Slayer into a changing room, so she could show off what they were getting. And to the disappointment of Faith and Willow, and her own, Buffy insisted that they waited outside for the big reveal. Which was one of the hardest things they'd ever had to do, which was really saying something. But it was totally worth it, when they got to see the end results.

"Are you ready now?" Willow huffed impatiently.

"Will!" Buffy hissed, getting tired of her best friends inpatients.

"I'm sorry." Willow whined, knowing she didn't have a good excuse, "But..."

"I'm ready." Faith grinned as she opened the curtain, and allowed her tops to get a good look at her.

"Wow..." Willow and Buffy sighed softly and happily at the sight in front of them.

"Turn around." Buffy ordered softly, after admiring the tightly fitting bra for a few long seconds.

"Yes, Mistress Buffy." Faith quickly and softly replied and obeyed.

"Oh God, you're so right will." Buffy moaned after another few long seconds of staring at her prize, "Mmmmmmmm, ripping that opened to get at Faith's fat ass will be worth the price."

"So do it." Willow encouraged, "Mmmmmmmmm, give that bitch what she deserves."

"Oh yes, please do, Mistress Buffy." Faith enthusiastically agreed, wiggling her ass in the process, "Oh yeah, my ass is yours. Please use it. Please?"

"No." Buffy forced herself to say, after a few long seconds of considering it, and then quickly added, "We have other things for you to try on first."

Her bitch and her bestie were very clearly disappointed by this decision, but it warmed her heart that there wasn't a word of protest. Oh yes, the powerful witch and the other Slayer knew she was in charge around here, bending to Buffy's will, and doing whatever she wanted. And her reward was one hell of a show, as the once mighty Faith Lehane concentrated on closing the curtain, so she could squeeze herself into a fresh pair of lingerie, before then displaying herself to her betters.

Admittedly, this gave her some control back, but that was okay, because Buffy would soon be putting her back in her place. Besides, she could tell from the look in the other Slayer's eyes, that she was having fun, and wouldn't be any trouble moving forward.

Faith was as horny as hell, and didn't care if they couldn't come back to this store. She was sure it was the only one in town, but LA wasn't that far to drive. And there was always theft. Besides, she loved the looks she was getting from the other people in the store, despite how much she was blushing.

It was just so wonderfully humiliating, which at this point only added to the twisted since of enjoyment she got out of being Mistress B's bitch. Oh fuck, did she ever love showing off for her Mistress like this. Mistresses? Na, Willow got to order her around and fuck her, but at the end of the day, it was Buffy Summers who was Faith Lehane's one and only owner. And Faith wouldn't want it any other way.

Of course, as much as she loved squeezing herself into all these humiliating outfits, and then showing off her body, Faith was aching for more the entire time, which became increasingly frustrating as time went on. She tried to speed up the process by flaunting what she had, and constantly begging Mistress B to fuck her. However, her Mistress seemed to be showing more restraint than ever before.

Hell, for a few horrible moments, Faith thought for sure her owner would insist on waiting until they got home. Then, the once sweet and innocent Buffy Summers stepped into the changing room, and started groping her bitch's butt. Which admittedly wasn't much, but it was a sign that they were moving in the right direction.

"Will, come in, and close the door behind you." Buffy ordered casually, while in her latest groping session with Faith's perfect little booty.

"Finally." Willow grumbled, quickly and easily doing as she was told.

"Thanks." Buffy hummed, continuing the groping for a few more long seconds, before telling her bitch, "You've done well, Faith. I'm very proud of you."

"Thank you, Mistress Buffy." Faith preened happily.

"Do you think I should reward you for that?" Buffy teased.

"It doesn't matter what I think. I'm just a walking fuck hole. Your bitch. Yours to use whenever you want." Faith moaned happily, before quickly adding, "But... if you wanted too, I'd be so down."

"I'm sure you would." Willow quipped, aware that she was currently being ignored, and taking advantage of it, "You were always such a whore."

"Good girl." Buffy purred, and then asking a question she already knew the answer too, "But how good have you been, huh? Have you prepared yourself for me, like a good girl? Huh? Prepared that slutty little ass hole, like the little anal slut you are? Huh? Mmmmmmmmmmm, are you wearing a butt-plug, to keep my favourite fuck hole nice and stretched?"

Yes, because I've been trying on thongs for the last half hour, meaning that you can see it right the fuck now, just like all those other times. Was a response that the old, unhappy Faith desperately wanted to give, which was obvious from the long pause between when her owner finished speaking, and when the broken bitch finally replied, "Yes, Mistress Buffy."

"Let's find out." Buffy said gleefully, moving the thong to the side, so none of the butt-plug was hiding. Not that much of it had been before, Buffy thought with a chuckle, before she added, "Ooooooooooooh, you really have been a good little anal bitch, haven't you Faith? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, yes you have, yes you have. Mmmmmmmmmm, I guess it's time to reward you, huh?"

"Only if you want too, Mistress Buffy." Faith moaned.

"Good girl." Buffy chuckled again, before quickly adding, "Here, mmmmmmmmmmm, this will keep you quiet, while I'm rewarding you."

Like the 'good girl' she had become, or more accurately the good fuck pet, Faith opened her mouth to give the proper response, only for her words to be muffled by the butt-plug. Just before that, she let out a cry, as that plug had been suddenly removed from her ass hole. Which was somewhat disappointing, as Mistress B normally pumped it in and out a few times, stretching her out even more, before they got to the real fun.

Then again, Faith was the last person to complain about getting to the real fun. Besides, given where they were, it made sense to move on as fast as possible, so they wouldn't get caught. Which would be fun, but they were clearly all hoping for a little satisfaction before that happened. If it happened.

Which was probably why her Mistress wasted no time in shoving a finger into Faith's well loosened bitch hole, and thus causing her to moan happily around the plug. And then again, as a second finger was added soon after. Which was normal, so this was a bit of teasing, but chances are this would be it. All she got.

But that was okay, as Faith was pretty sure that if anyone could make her cum this way, it was Mistress B. Especially after all the teasing to build up to this, Then another finger was added, then another, suggesting this once sweet and innocent girl might have something extra nasty in-store. Something that would definitely make the anal slut cum.

"So Faith..." Buffy began, "Are you ready to take more?"

"Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, give me more!" Faith moaned, spitting out the now clean plug into her hand, "Give me anything you want! I can take it. You know I can."

"How about my hand? Huh?" Buffy pushed, as softly as she could, "Would you take my entire hand in your butt? Are you really such a twisted anal whore, that you'd actually enjoy something like that? Huh? Do you really have no shame? Are you really that disgusting? Tell me Faith, just how much of a disgusting whore are you?"

"Buffy..." Willow began, worried that her best friend was taking this too far.

"Yessssssssssss, oooooooooooh fuck yes!" Faith quickly agreed, drowning out Willow's protests in the process, "I can take it, B! I wanna take it! Oh please, Mistress Buffy, fist fuck my slutty little butt in the middle of this fucking changing room! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I want your whole hand up my ass, right here, and right now."

"Well..." Buffy grinned wickedly, "Since you asked so nicely..."

"AH FUCK!" Faith swore at the top of her lungs, when she was given Mistress B's thumb, and then moaned, "Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me B! Fist fuck me like the whore I am. Like the anal bitch! The fucking butt bitch! Ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm Mistress B's butt bitch, AH FUCK!"

Buffy was also worried that she was going too far, but she just couldn't help herself when it came to Faith. And more to the point, Faith's made for fucking ass. Made for her to fuck. Oh yes, this slutty little fuck hole was always made for Buffy Summers, to use and abuse in any way that she saw fit. No matter how extreme it was, or how disgusting would've been to the blonde only a few weeks ago.

And maybe it still was disgusting to the redhead and the brunette. However, there was no complaint from them. No, the powerful witch just watched in disbelief, as one Slayer pushed her thumb into the other Slayer's ass hole, along with all her other fingers, and then began pushing forwards, and thus forcing what was supposed to be a forbidden hole to stretch wider than ever before.

Just like every other time she had stretched that forbidden door, Buffy found it gross, disgusting, and so very, very wrong. And yet, like the hottest thing ever. Oh God, there was so much about Faith Lehane which was ridiculously hot, but only a few things about her could compare with the sight of Faith Lehane's most private hole stretching for an invading object.

Stretching for Buffy. Surrendering to Buffy. Oh yes, this was a total surrender on the part of the other supernatural warrior, making Buffy feel oh so powerful in the process. Which was really saying something compared to the other things she had done in her life. And this time might be the most intense of all.

Admittedly, it soon became clear that she wouldn't be getting as much physical pleasure out of this, given that nothing was touching her clit. However, she could always use her hand, and ass fucking Faith was never really about the physical pleasure. No, it was all about the mental ecstasy she could receive from anally dominating her fellow Slayer.

Which was exactly what she was doing now, in an extra twisted way. One which caused Faith's ass hole to stretch wider and wider, eventually stretching to the widest part of the knuckles to let them slide through, and into her target, making it official. Oh fuck, she had done it! She had really done it! Something which of course, Buffy felt compelled to share with the class.

"Oh my fucking God, you did it! Mmmmmmmmm, we did it!" Buffy initially squealed softly in delight, and then desperately try to lower her volume as she continued, "That's my whole fucking fist, right up your butt! Oh my God Faith, I can feel you around my whole fucking hand! Fuck, you're such a slut! Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, Faith Lehane is even more of a butt slut then I thought. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, my anal bitch Faith Lehane is such a fucking ass whore, that she can take an entire hand into the loose fuck hole she calls her back hole! Ah fuck Faith, you must be the biggest anal whore in the world! In every world, ever!"

For once, Faith Lehane had no come back to her Mistress's words, and instead just clutched to the wall so hard that she caused it to crumble within her fingertips. Which wasn't exactly surprising, as Buffy couldn't imagine what kind of pain and discomfort she must be feeling right now. And honestly, she didn't want too. Oh yes, even for a complete butt slut like Faith Lehane, this was asking a lot.

Which was exactly why Buffy had avoided the temptation to slam her fist all the way into that fuck hole. Honestly, part of her had been tempted, but she was never more glad that she offered up some mercy, while gleefully taunting her bitch, and trying to get use to the feeling of another woman's ass surrounding her entire fucking hand, and squeezing down so hard that she was sure that even Slayer healing would struggle to fix it.

Faith adored the pain and discomfort, which came with getting her shitter stretched out, and this was the most unique stretching she had ever received. Which of course, she loved, but it was just so fucking overwhelming that she couldn't properly show her gratitude to her Mistress. Something she would hopefully make up for, very soon, even if she was sure that Mistress B understood.

Hell, even if she could say anything, she wasn't sure that her owner would hear it, as she was just so preoccupied with what was happening. Not that she could blame her. No, this was clearly an overwhelming experience for all involved. And it definitely showed no signs of stopping, as both Slayers attempted to get used to this sensation.

Even though it was incredibly painful having her ass hole slowly stretched wide enough to take a whole fucking fist, a really twisted part of Faith dearly wished that Mistress B hadn't shown her such mercy. That she had just rammed the entire thing into her backside in one hard thrust. They both knew she could do it, thanks to Slayer strength. Hell, Faith's poor little ass hole didn't stand a chance against it.

And maybe they would even reach the point that her Mistress would be willing to do that for her. For now, this was good. At least for a while. Although, it didn't take long, for the total anal whore known as Faith Lehane to crave more. Oh yes, Faith wanted her whore ass to be fisted. And she knew exactly how to get it.

"Please Mistress B, fuck me!" Faith pleaded hoarsely, her voice initially soft not because she was trying to keep the volume down, but because she couldn't speak any louder, "Please? Oh please, fist fuck me. I need to get my ass destroyed. You know I do. I always do. Mmmmmmmmmm, I'm a shameless anal whore. Always have been, always will be. You helped me realize that, mmmmmmmmmm, and now? I need my owner to wreck the ass she owns. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh B, ruin the fuck hole you own! Slay it! Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, slay it like never before, and make sure I never sit right ever again. Or shit right. Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, fuck me just like that! Oh fuck! OH FUCK! Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit!"

This time, it was Mistress B's turn not to say anything, presumably because she was just too overwhelmed by this whole experience. No, she just went ahead and gave Faith exactly what she had been begging for, namely for the anal fisting to 'officially' begin. Oh yes, the one seemingly sweet and innocent Buffy Summers started thrusting her hand back and forth, causing it to move around inside the bowels of Faith Lehane.

It wasn't even that fast, and it was enough to push her to the edge of orgasm. Or at the very least, make it virtually impossible for the poor brunette to control herself, as she clawed at the ruined wall, and let out sounds which were way too loud under the circumstances.

Poor Faith tried to cover her mouth with her hand to at least somewhat muffle herself, and Buffy increase the number of hands muffling her to two, but it was just no use, and all that the Slayers could do was try and end this is quickly as possible. They would learn later that Willow did a quick spell to keep them from being discovered, but in those blissful moments, Faith forgot all about the witch.

Hell, it wasn't long before she forgot about anything that wasn't the hand up her butt, and then just the amazing ecstasy echoing through her body as her owner effortlessly made her cum over and over again. And how she was B's butt bitch. Oh God, she loved her butt busting top so much. Especially in that moment.

Buffy was more or less thinking the same thing. She loved her butt bitch, and was excited to find another way that she could ruin that ass hole. God, she was looking forward to seeing how it gaped for her after taking a whole hand inside it. And once again, wished she really had time to enjoy it.

But for now, she needed it to be over with as quickly as possible, so she did cheat a bit, by rubbing Faith's clit, and eventually even shoving a couple of fingers into the other Slayer's cunt. She almost tried for more, Buffy determined that one day she would fist fuck Faith Lehane's pussy and ass at the same time. But not today. No, this was more than enough of a treat for one day, especially considering she wasn't receiving anything in return.

MTL17
MTL17
1,999 Followers
12