BTB

Story Info
Burn the Bitch.
6.6k words
3.95
86.1k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Diane is a thin, blue eyed, freckled, fair skinned, natural blonde. She had cheated on me once, before we were married, when we were dating in college. I had forgiven her.

Since the beginning of the year, I noticed some attitude changes that matched Diane's attitude while cheating in college. Then came a decrease in our sex life. I started having serious concerns about the faithfulness of my wife. An easy first step would be to track her location. I turned on 'find your phone' app on my wife's phone.

Two days later I was sitting in my office at work, and I noticed my wife's phone was at home. Being a Real Estate Agent, she went many places, but not our house on a Wednesday afternoon. I told my boss I needed to take a long lunch and drove home.

I drove up to our house and found only my wife's car in the driveway. 'Maybe she is just getting something from home,' I thought. I walked into the house and knew she was a slut. From the upstairs bedroom I heard, "Come on bitch, suck me harder."

I walked to just outside the bedroom door and stuck my phone past the edge of the door, videoing what was going on inside. I could see the video on my phone's screen as it captured the action.

In the room, my wife sat on all fours on the bed naked. Kneeling in front of her, with his dick in her mouth, was our neighbor John, and fucking my wife in the ass from behind, was our other neighbor Kevin. Both are married, with young kids. The bed was covered in a large rubber sheet. I had never seen the rubber sheet before. This was definitely planned.

Diane's ass was bright red. I could see handprints. John also had a tight grip on both of Diane's nipples, pulling them really hard. Kevin pulled his dick out of Diane's ass and slapped Diane's pussy with a hard open-handed slap. I could easily hear the slap from the hallway. Kevin's palm slapped against her opening as his fingers smacked her clitoris. Kevin slapped her pussy seven times. Each slap, Diane arched her back a little more until her back was so arched, her asshole was pointing towards the ceiling.

I never knew she could bend like that. I also never knew she liked pain during sex. I had tried being rough with her once, and she cut me off from sex for over a month saying, "I'm not that kind of girl."

It could see why Kevin slapped Diane's pussy. When Kevin pulled his dick out of Diane's ass, her asshole gaped open and looked like he could easily slide three fingers in. By time Kevin gave his last slap, Diane's asshole had shrunk down to the size of a dime and looked like it could barely fit a pencil. Once clenched tight, Kevin slammed his dick back into Diane's ass, making her scream around John's dick.

John yelled out, "Switch." John pulled his dick out of Diane's mouth with a pop and Kevin pulled his dick out of Diane's ass. They both moved around Diane, high fiving each other as they passed. Kevin then put his ass tasting dick in Diane's mouth and John gave Diane's pussy a few slaps and then slammed his dick all the way up her ass. John started pounding his dick hard into Diane's ass. Kevin grabbed my wife's hair with one hand and began fucking her mouth hard. Kevin's other hand pulled and twisted Diane's nipples so hard I thought he was going to tear her nipples off. The harder he pulled the louder Diane moaned around the dick in her mouth.

I considered if the video I had was enough, when I heard Diane say, "I need you both in my ass now!" Both guys quickly laid on their backs, with their asses and ball sacks pressed against each other, and their legs intertwined. Not a normal position for two heterosexual men to be in. Seems Diane had been training them well.

Diane squatted over their dicks, grabbed both their dicks in one hand, and lowered herself onto their dicks. From my angle, I could see she was stuffing both their dicks into her ass. Once she got the heads of their dicks in her ass, she got on her knees over Kevin and forced their dicks all the way up her ass. She yelped when she forced the last inch up her ass and began grinding her ass hard against them. A couple of minutes later, Diane started pounding their dicks and rubbing her clitoris. Kevin grabbed her nipples in each hand and started pulling hard. After about ten minutes, John groaned cumming. Kevin must have liked the feel of John's dick throbbing against his, because Kevin moaned and started cumming too. With their dicks all the way up her ass, Diane ground her ass against them until they finished.

Once they were done cumming, Diane pulled off their dicks, quickly scooted down and started licking their dicks clean. This put Diane's ass over John's face. Diane's asshole was a wreck, completely stretched out, swollen and bright red. Cum started running out of her gaping asshole across her pussy, and down her legs. John began licking the cum off her legs, as it ran down her legs towards his mouth. After about a minute, Diane said something to Kevin. Kevin pulled out from under Diane and went around to push his tongue and face into Diane's asshole. Kevin began licking and sucking up the cum from her asshole.

The flow of cum stopped coming down Diane's legs, due to Kevin's face pressing into Diane's stretched out asshole. So, John put two fingers from each hand into Diane's pussy and spread her vagina open. John then leaned up and licked all the ass cum left on Dianes pussy, then started sucking hard on Diane's swollen clitoris.

Diane popped her head up off of John's dick and said, "Your such good little butt munchers, lick my ass nice and clean!" Diane grabbed both her own nipples and pulled hard. I could see her face turning red from the effort to push her pussy and asshole out so hard. Her swollen red asshole opened up considerably to swallow more of Kevin's face. Screaming loudly, Diane started shaking all over as she came. She started squirting or peeing all over John's face. Before I could figure out which, John moved his mouth to her pussy, to swallow whatever was squirting out.

By now, I could smell the sweat, cum, ass and piss permeating the room. Unfortunately, the smell of fucked dirty ass was the dominant smell. With my stomach churning, I felt I had enough video for whatever I decided to do next.

I went down to the kitchen, got myself a drink and considered my new predicament. I now knew my wife is a cheating slut. I also realized she is also a major disgusting freak in bed. I no longer wanted my wife anymore.

Saying out loud to nobody but myself, "I need to make a plan. I need to burn the bitch." Standing in the kitchen, pondering, I had a thought and told myself out loud, "Yeah, that's exactly what I am going to do."

I went to the refrigerator and took out all but one bottle of wine and put them into the kitchen cabinet. I grabbed two of her sleeping tablets, from her purse on the kitchen table, ground them up, and put them into the only bottle of wine I had left in the fridge.

Back inside, I grabbed my laptop and sat at the dining room table. I paused to listen to what was happening upstairs. From the moans, yelling and slapping sounds, they were starting round two. I went online and took Diane off my medical, will, and life insurance. I split our finances. I downloaded some do-it-yourself divorce forms for my state and began filling them out. Sometime later I heard the upstairs shower start. They were in there for over an hour.

Our stairs end in front of our front door, which is directly across from our dining room. When all 3 came downstairs, I said, "You guys are so fucked. I sent your fuck video to your wives. Have fun with your divorces." They all froze in shock on the stair landing.

John was the first to recover. He yelled, "What did you do mother fucker!" John has two inches on me and twenty pounds, though mostly fat.

"I ended your marriage, just like you did mine."

"I'm going to kick your ass!" he screamed.

Before John could grow enough balls to act on his threat, I stood up and grabbed two carving knives, I had hidden under a table napkin. I stepped forward to within a few feet of the trio, with a knife in each hand. Staring only at John I said, "You feel the same way, Kevin?"

"No man, I don't want any part of this."

"Then leave, there's the door". I pointed at the door with the knife in my left hand, while staring only at John. Kevin bolted out the door.

"There goes your backup John, now there is just you and me. I never liked you, John. I always knew you were a lying, backstabbing, piece of shit. You never liked me, because I know what you really are."

John seething at me, "I'm going to take that knife away from you and stick it up your ass."

I stepped closer pointing a knife at his face. "Go ahead, make your move. When you try to grab the knife in your face, I am going to sink the other 8-inch carving knife straight into your fat belly. Or maybe your too slow, and I will bury this one in your left eye first." John stared at me with hatred in his eyes.

"Come on tough guy, I'm looking forward to feeling my knife sinking into you." I smiled evilly at him. "Come on big man, I can't wait to fuck you up. I so want to kill you right now. I'll give you some incentive. I'm going to fuck your wife after this, since she has always liked me better than you. Especially now that I know I have a much bigger dick to offer." I knew he was jealous of the friendly intimacy his wife and I shared, and the bigger dick remark just felt good because it was true. John's face turned more red.

"What's wrong tough guy? You are always telling everyone how tough you are. How you would never back down from a fight. Well, here's your chance." I quickly moved forward poking the knife towards his face. John flinched away. If he hadn't, he would be minus a left eye.

John's look changed. After almost losing an eye, John realized I was very serious. I could tell, because of the fear in his eyes and the piss running down his legs.

Staring at John as he finished peeing his pants, I knew he would do nothing but talk. I said in a condescending voice, "John, you're getting piss on my floor. Get the fuck out of my house."

"Fuck you!", he screamed and ran out the door.

Watching him run down the street, I said out loud to no one in particular, "Pity, I really hate John. I really wanted to watch him bleed out on the floor." Diane looked pale and frightened.

Closing the front door and turning to Diane, I cheerfully said, "Come on dear, let's have a chat. Be careful, don't step in tough guy's piss."

I sat back down in my chair at the dining room table and put the two knives back under the table napkin. I motioned to Diane to sit across from me, and she quickly scurried to the chair. Visibly shaking from what I had done to John, Diane said in a contrite voice, "I'm so sorry."

While looking through the papers in front of me, I said in my normal voice, "Yes, you are. You are a very sorry excuse for a person."

Before Diane could come up with another stupid excuse, I pushed some papers across the table so Diane could see them. "I have filled out these online divorce papers. This is a no-fault state, so we will split everything 50/50. I will give you the house and I will keep my 401K. I have already moved my half of the bank account and savings account into my own account. I paid off the balance of the credit cards and cancelled them. I want you out of my life as fast I can, so I am being fair to make this divorce quick as possible. But there will be no alimony."

Though still shaking, all contriteness disappeared, "Bullshit, I know my rights. You make way more. I want alimony and the house!"

"Would you like to see the video that your parents, family, and friends will see? In fact, I think any future boyfriends you ever date, may get a copy. So much for you marrying the future, rich bank account of your dreams." I showed her my phone screen, where I had paused the video showing her with two cocks up her ass.

"That's blackmail."

"It's not my fault John's or Kevin's wives sent out the video I sent them. They must truly hate you for breaking up their families."

I pointed at the papers in front of her and said "Sign them, it's the best deal your going to get and the longer you take the more likely the video goes public." She looked them over and signed where I had marked.

"Good, I will file these today. I am moving out, so I will be in and out the next few days. I have already called into my work to take the rest of the week off. So, if you don't mind, please just fuck off while I get out of here".

"I'm not letting you take whatever you want. I'm watching you!"

"Fine, your choice."

With that, I got up and left the house to file the papers with the court house.

When I got back to the house, with a small rental van, Diane was sitting on the couch, with a glass of wine in her hand. She was completely naked.

"I have my phone recording video, so you may want to put some clothes on."

She smiled at me and spread her legs wide. "Don't you still love me?" I did not answer even though I so wanted too. I wanted to make a smart ass remark about her swollen and stretched butthole, pussy, nipples, and clit. But the silent treatment was really pissing her off, so I stayed quiet.

"You know you'll miss this body!" I stared at her pussy for a moment, looking like I smelled something nasty. Then, without a word, I walked up to our bedroom and started packing my clothes. She followed me in and laid on the bed on her back. Grabbing her ankles, she pulled her feet up against her ass and spread her knees wide open.

While I packed, she tried her excuses and to sweet talk me for about 20 minutes. She began rubbing her pussy and said, "I miss your big dick. Come fuck me and claim back your pussy."

After I failed to respond to anything she said or even look directly at her, she slid off the bed, when my back was to her, and began rubbing her naked body against my back. "Come on baby, I'll let you fuck my ass." She rarely let me fuck her ass and hadn't let me in many years. Now I knew why. One dick wasn't enough.

She reached around and grabbed my dick and found it to be completely soft. My anger and disgust was thankfully overriding my horniness. She finally realized I wasn't going talk and her nudity was not making me horny. She let go of my dick and walked to the bedroom door. She stopped at the door and yelled at me, "Maybe if you were better in bed, I wouldn't have to fuck other men!"

I didn't pause packing, or even glance at her. In all the years we had been together, I had always responded to her sexual advances. Not being able to get a rise out of me verbally or dick wise, really pissed her off.

Diane stormed off downstairs, yelling at me as she went. "If you had been a better husband, I wouldn't have fucked around. If you paid more attention to me, we wouldn't be having this problem". Her last rant, she yelled from the bottom of the stairs, "You're never going to fuck me again until you apologize for treating me so bad!"

I thought to myself, 'Wow, what a train wreck." As I loaded some of my stuff into the moving van, she sat on the couch in her robe, drinking wine and watching TV. She pretended not to notice me.

About an hour later, as I was carrying a box past the living room, I saw Diane was asleep. I walked into the kitchen and examined the bottle of wine. It was almost empty. I walked over to Diane and gave her a nudge. She was asleep. I yelled her name in her ear. No response.

Feeling pleased with myself, I smiled and said out loud, "I love it when a plan comes together." I slid her wedding ring off her finger and put it in my pocket.

I set her phone to Airplane mode and put it into a kitchen drawer. I closed all the blinds in the house. I covered the inside of the front door, which had glass in it, with a black blanket I had purchased when I was out earlier. I covered the windows in the garage doors as well. I also disconnected the front doorbell.

I spent the rest of the evening boxing up everything I wanted from the house, including her expensive jewelry and her precious kitchen utensils and appliances. I did these first, in case things did not go as planned.

Her sleeping pills last eight hours for her and she is always groggy for an hour afterwards. While she is under the effects of the sleeping pills, my wife is literally impossible to wake up. So, I crushed another of her sleeping pills and sprinkled the powder into her open mouth. I then poured a little wine in. She coughed a little but swallowed it. I repeated the process every 6 hours.

At 8:00 am I woke up and made myself some breakfast. I then went outside and rearranged the back yard. I used a padlock to lock the side gate. I gave Diane another sleeping pill and carried her outside and set her on the lawn chair. I had tied some rope between our trees and hung some large beach towels on them. Not that it was likely, but just in case the neighbors were to look, it would look like we were drying towels near our pool. In reality, it was so the neighbors could not see my naked wife tanning by the pool.

I continued packing the van throughout the day, putting stuff into a storage unit and personal items in my extended stay motel room. Every 6 hours I gave Diane another sleeping tablet. About every hour I also adjusted her chair, so she was not in the shade from the hanging towels and to make sure she was pointed towards the sun. We didn't want an uneven tan.

Around noon, someone began beating on our front door. I peeked out from our front window. It was Kevin's and John's wife. I heard them yelling, "Come on out here you slut, I'm going to kick your ass!" "You can't hide forever you piece of trash!"

I had rented the small moving van so it would fit in the garage. I saw them try to go in through the side fence. Luckily, they did not climb over the gate. The black blanket gave the impression that the house and garage were completely dark. Since the house seemed deserted, they both left after about 5 minutes.

By the end of the day, Diane was red as a lobster. After sunset, I brought Diane into the house and put her on the couch. I turned on the ceiling fan to keep her cool. I set my alarm again to wake me every 6 hours, so I could keep her unconscious.

Friday morning at 9:00 am. I carried Diane back out to her lawn chair. Surprisingly, around 1:00 pm, the pain from the sun actually woke Diane up. I watched her stagger in through the back door.

"Diane, what happened to you? You are so sunburned. Here lay on the couch and drink this water." I laid her down on the couch and gave her some water I had ready. The water had a sleeping pill in it. After she fell back asleep, I carried her back out to her lawn chair.

I then went back into the house and emptied 2 bottles of wine and thoroughly washed out the laced bottle of wine, and the water glass she drank from.

After sunset, I carried Diane back into the house and put her on the couch. I could feel the heat coming off her body. She was already starting to blister from the sun. It had been two clear, beautiful, hot sunny days. I let the sedative wear off.

I removed all the blanket coverings. Opened all the blinds in the house. Removed the padlock from the side gate. And I removed the rope and towels from the back yard.

At 8:00 pm, I poked Diane in her sun burned belly. She didn't wake up. I tried again an hour later. Diane woke up screaming, "DON'T TOUCH ME!"

"Diane, I need to take you to the hospital. You fell asleep in the sun and got badly sun burned."

"Where am I? I hurt!" Diane was very groggy.

"My god Diane, I have to get you to the hospital, you look horrible! Your face is all swollen."

Diane gingerly put on her robe, and I drove her to the hospital. I had to carry her to the car. The bottom of her feet were too sunburned for her to walk.

12