BTS: Geis Promotional Shoot

Story Info
James, Kendall, and Jackson do a photo shoot.
3.7k words
4.06
5.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers

Promo Shoot

Kendall stands in front of the couch again. This time, instead of being on what appears to be a soundstage, the couch is in the living room of the home she shares with Jackson. The stains are still there and look more plentiful if anything. She chews her bottom lip while staring at you through the camera. A slight blush paints her cheeks pink. "So, what are we doing today?"

"Today we'll be taking some promotional images. You know, covers and the like for the story. James should be here soon to help."

"Promotional images," she asks. She is wearing a red, button-down t-shirt with a pocket over her left breast. Her shirt is tucked into a pair of khakis that hug her ass and thighs. A brown belt is fastened around her waist to hold it all together. She is wearing glasses again and has her light brown hair in another high ponytail.

"Yes. I want to do at least one promotional image for each chapter, so we're taking pictures."

She arches one eyebrow. "But it's a book."

"They'll be word pictures. Don't over think it."

Kendall stares at me for a moment. "...Okay..." She sighs and then looks off camera toward James, who is approaching her from the kitchen. Today, James is wearing a loose black tee with gray trim on the shoulders and the sides. A silver chain shines around his neck, and he hair his dark hair greased back. His jeans are baggy and torn around the knees, and he stands with his hands in his pockets beside Kendall. Despite her height, he towers over her, and she stares up at him with a small smile. She looks him over. "Don't get dressed up or anything, James."

James grins down at her and nudges her on the shoulder with his arm. "Don't worry. I didn't."

"Okay, for the first picture, I want you two standing next to each other like you are now. Just look at the camera so we can capture the height difference between you two."

Kendall and James assume the position, standing right beside each other. Kendall stands almost to his shoulder but looks small and dainty beside him. Though a tall, well-built woman in her own right, James' big body just seems to dwarf her. Kendall's nipples show through her blouse as she steals glances at him. I take the picture.

"Good. Now, Jackson, can we get you in frame, too?"

"Jackson," says Kendall, eyes suddenly going wide as she looks off camera again and sees her fiancé.

Jackson enters the room from the same way which James did. He stands with them looking bashful in his blue polo. Like Kendall, he wears it tucked into a pair of khakis and with a belt there. His belt is black to match the dark, polished shoes he is wearing. Tucked in, his polo hugs his portly belly which looks small only by comparison to James. He stops on the other side of Kendall, who looks between the two as if comparing them.

"Okay, good. For the next picture, I want Kendall standing between the two of you and holding each of you by the hand."

Kendall looks between them and takes their hands. Again, she seems to trade glances between the two men flanking her, as if comparing them. James' hands are much larger than hers and seem to swallow her entire fist. Jackson, on the other hand, has hands that are more or less the same size as hers and of equal softness. She gives Jackson a smile and gets a sad smile from him in return. She squeezes his hand for comfort afterward and then joins both men in looking at the camera. I take the second picture as they stare.

"Good. Good. Now, James, I want you and Jackson to stand back-to-back to illustrate your height difference. Kendall, you get on your knees in front of them and stare at the camera."

Kendall assumes the position, offering Jackson a smile and a squeeze of the hand before kneeling on the floor in front of him. Jackson and James stood back-to-back, as instructed, and Jackson's head stops at about James' shoulder, only about an inch higher than Kendall's had. Kendall looks back at them, looking between them again before I take a picture.

James towers over both, each part of him making Jackson seem downright small by comparison. His big arms fill the photo, and I call out, guiding them again. I ask Kendall to take their hands again, and holding her arms up in the air accentuates her bust and shoves her breasts out. I snap another photo and it is obvious how horny Kendall is by the swell of her nipples.

"These are great. Now, we're moving on to cover images. Before we get too raunchy, let's do some simple pictures first. Kendall, I want to you stand in front of James while still holding Jackson's hand. And Jackson, you stand at the edge of the frame."

They move as instructed, the two men lifting Kendall, and James doing the bulk of the lifting. She almost seems to fly into the air, except for Jackson not pulling his weight. Once standing, Kendall smiles as James briefly before placing herself in front of him. She holds Jackson's hand with her right hand and their arms stretch as he moves himself to his place at the edge of the fame.

"Good. Now, James, reach around and under her arms and cup her breasts."

Kendall's face goes red, and James grins. Jackson, meanwhile, watches in horrified shock as James slipped his big arms under Kendall's arms and found her breasts. He squeezed them hard, his big fingers digging into her womanly flesh at Kendall chews her bottom lip. Her grip on Jackson's hand looses as James takes hold of her and ends up with Jackson clutching only a few of her fingers, desperate to hold on.

Leaning over, James whispers to her. "Hey, how do I smell?"

Kendall gives a playful sniff of James' armpit and lingers after she does. Then, she scrunches her nose and smiles back at him. "Like a sweaty man," she says, though she doesn't sound displeased to say it. I take the picture and then guide James in what I want him to do next. Kendall turns, and Jackson moves to the other side of the frame to keep hold of her fingers. James cups her ass this time, nearly lifting her as she moans quietly into his chest. I order Jackson to look away, and his eyes linger for a moment before he obeys. Holding Kendall by the ass, James smiles at the camera as I take the picture. If you look closely enough, you can see Kendall's flushed face as she stares up into James' face.

"And now for the fun pictures."

James sets Kendall down and adjusts his swollen member. "I'm already having fun," he says, and he swats Kendall hard across the ass. Kendall jumps and coos, but Jackson glares and places himself between them.

"Hey! Hands to yourself!"

James steps up to Jackson, glaring down at him with his nostrils flaring like an animal. Kendall works her way between them, pushing Jackson back while keeping a dainty hand pressed against James' fat body. "Come on, you two. This is just a photo shoot, right?" She looks up at James and pushes emphatically against him. "Right?"

James looks at her and grunts. He removes her hand from his chest. "Right."

Kendall looks at Jackson, who is shaking. He blushes and looks away. "Sorry."

I ask both James and Kendall to open their pants. They obey but Kendall keeps her belt looped with her pants only opened. James, meanwhile, pulls his dick out and teases Kendall with it, shaking his large, plump manhood at her. Jackson watches them with a frown but doesn't speak, not even when I ask Kendall to stroke James hard. She does so obediently, using her free hand to stroke him while Jackson holds her other hand by the fingers. Her efforts are clumsy but enthusiastic, and the smile on her face grows at his dick does.

"Good. Now, Jackson, I want you to keep holding Kendall's hand but look away like you're oblivious while Kendall strokes James. When he's hard, holding him at the root so we can see how big he is, and stare at his dick like you love it."

James grins at Kendall. "Shouldn't be too hard for you."

Kendall rolls her eyes but smiles, and Jackson glares at the two of them before turning his back to them. He holds Kendall by her fingers but looks out of frame, his body still only at the edge of the picture while Kendall holds James at the root and stares fixedly at his dick. Her blue eyes and flushed cheeks betray her open arousal. I ask James to cup her ass and smile at the camera, and I take the photo when he obeys.

"Great! Now, Kendall, take your pants off, and everyone climb onto the couch."

For the next picture, I have all three on the couch with Kendall at the center. She sits with her legs parted and at rest on Jackson's lap. Her panties are blue and wet at the crotch. Her torso rests on James' lap with his dick in her face. Still holding him by the root, she is instructed to suck and lick him to keep him hard while I frame the shot. Kendall obeys, slurping him noisily while James holds her ponytail back and out of her face.

When I am ready, I ask that James hold her by the head like he is guiding her along his cock. Kendall fastens her lips around his crown and sucks him while staring into the camera. Holding him b the root, she reaches down to cup his fat balls and display them with one hand while she drools down his length. James takes the opportunity to reach over and cup her rear in a way that presses his thick fingers against her wetted crotch. Jackson, meanwhile, holds her fingers with one hand while looking at his phone in the other.

Next, I have them reposition again. Kendall opens her blouse and lifts her bra to hang her breasts over James' lap. She wraps them around James' shaft and spits down his length to wet him and work him to a shine. Jackson is given a pen to write the words, "Daddy's Little Slut," across her belly. Then, leaning forward, he watches as Kendall and James both cup Kendall's breasts and hold them in place around James' dick as she kisses his cockhead. Jackson is asked to look away, and I get my photo.

"Good. Now, Kendall, back on your knees."

Kendall kneels on the floor as I make both men strip. I ask them to stand beside her with their hard dicks overhead. Jackson is turgid despite his discomfort, his manhood a solid 6"5" and completely dwarfed by James' impressive cock. He is nothing next to the big man, and this shows in Kendall's expression as she hides her laughter comparing them. At my command, Kendall turns her back to Jackson and nurses James' heavy balls while I snap my photo. She has her nose buried in his pubic hair and her eyes closed as she suckles him.

For the next photo, I have them all standing. Kendall is asked to bend over the couch with her ass toward the camera. James lines up behind her, holding his big, swollen crown to her ass as she holds her ass cheeks apart. Her smooth womanhood glistens with her arousal before James slaps his fat cock down into the cleft of her bottom. Kendall laughs and hangs over the couch, naked save for her blouse, her breasts hanging over the other side.

"Last promotional shot."

I have James sit on the couch with his hard dick sticking straight up. Jackson watches from the side as Kendall removes her blouse and tosses it onto the floor. She mounts James at my command, facing away from him and staring directly at the camera. Her face is flushed and her smile distant. She runs her weeping pussy along the length of his thick shaft, resting her smooth flesh against his hairy root. Then, she stares at their joined crotches and lets him hold himself to her belly. Marveling at the depth of him, she shivers in a small climax.

James grins behind her and whispers to her. "Did you just come?"

Chewing her bottom lip, Kendall shakes her head. "You're imagining things."

"I'm not," says James, slapping his dick up against her pelvis and her pussy. She shivers again. "You came, didn't you?"

"Shh. Shut up. We're getting directions."

"Good. Just stay like that. This will be the last shot. Kendall, your expression is great."

I take the last shot as Kendall stares at James' enormous dick. He is held to her belly, leaking precum across her stomach. Jackson is just out of frame, staring with a meager hard-on. Leaning forward, James whispers to her again and rubs her clit as she does. She shivers and shakes her head. Another orgasm wets his crotch. "Come on," James whispers to her. "It will be quick."

Kendall whines. "Jackson is here..."

"It'll make for a great photo."

Kendall, eyes open now, stares at James' cock. She rubs herself against him, whimpering as she does. "It would," she whispers. "Wouldn't it?"

"Do it," he says to her. "Climb on."

Shaking, mewling, she runs the cleft of her pussy along his full length. Then, at his crown, she stops, holding parted lips to him and around him. He holds himself steady, lined up to take her. Kendall notices Jackson staring and croons. "Oh, Jackson. Just one more. Just one more picture...!" James reaches around as she speaks and guides her onto him with a flat hand along her pelvis. She sucks him into her and glides smoothly down his length, her stomach indented with his girth. Pussy wide around him, she takes him to the base and goes wide-eyed with climax. "Oh, FUCK!"

"That was a good photo."

Kendall looks up, as if remembering the camera, and smiles. "It was?" Leaning back against James, she cups his head and braces against him, swiveling her hips on him in shallow strokes. "Then how about a few more?"

With Kendall now impaled on his cock and Jackson watching, James takes hold of her by the hips but allows her to set the speed. He directs her, guiding her into bouncing on his lap. Kendall whines, bouncing on him, riding him in slow, deep strokes, taking him into the depths of her with each movement and grunting as he stretches her. She stares down at their joined crotches in shocked rapture. Her breasts bounce as she rides him, sticking out as she keeps her arms back to balance herself.

"Fuck. Fuck! It's so deep! It's so good!" Kendall remembers Jackson and, panting, looks at him. "Oh. Don't look so sad, baby. It's just for the story. It's just..." She winces in climax, her pussy having wet spasms and lubricating his dick, leaving new stains to join the older ones. "Mm. It's just acting."

Grinning, James looks at the camera over her shoulder. He releases her hips with one hand to smack one of her tits, drawing a whine from her writhing form. "That's right, Kendall. It's just a show, and everyone is watching!"

Looking at the camera, at you, Kendall nods and whimpers as she picks up speed on James, riding and stroking his massive cock with her overstuffed pussy. His dick gleams as her glistening pussy glides along him. He meets her thrusts, hammering up into her while holding her by the hips, his hairy balls slapping against her on each upward stroke. Suddenly, with James buried inside of her, Kendal cries out. She wails, "Coming!" Then, she falls onto him, panting, her body glistening with sweat.

James smiles at Jackson over her shoulder. "That was a big one."

Kendall nods lazily, gasping for air as her entire body quakes. She flexes around James. "So big!"

Still smiling, still staring at Jackson, James reaches up with one hand and knots Kendall's long brown hair around his big fist. He lifts her up by the hair and uses his other hand to swat her supple bottom. "But you ain't done yet, Kendall!"

Kendall whines and redoes her footing. Panting, she begins riding him again. "Sorry. Sorry! Ah!"

Still holding her by the hair and grinning as he watched her bottom shake on his long, thick shaft, James swats her again. "I bet they're loving this, Kendall. We must be getting so many good pictures right now."

Kendall, drooling in her thoughtless pleasure, nods. "Good pictures."

James gives another swat and feels her tightening, flexing around him. "Call me daddy, Kendall."

She whimpers. "Yes, daddy. Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me with your huge dick."

Rather than spank her anymore, James rested his big, rough hand along her lower back to guide her. He moved her along his cock as he thickens inside of her. "Yeah, I'm fucking you good, ain't I?"

"Daddy," Kendall whines, and she looks at Jackson. Her body is quaking, drunk by the movements of it. Her eyes are glassy and distant. Drooling running down her chin, breasts and thighs shaking and jiggling on each stroke. She seems to remember her fiancé, but she doesn't seem to remember why it matters. She closes her eyes, and she moans. "You're fucking me so good, daddy. You're fucking me so deep!"

"What do you think, Jackson?"

Jackson cannot look away. His dick is still hard, almost painfully so, as he watches Kendall riding James. After a long, thoughtful pause, he whispers, "He's stretching her out so wide."

"He is. They look great together, don't they? Can you see why they make such a good couple? In the story, I mean?"

Jackson is quiet afterward, reluctant to answer but unwilling to look away. The sound of the sex fills the room. The smell is even louder as their genitals grind. Eventually, Jackson nods and looks away.

"Hey, James, you getting close?"

"Real close." Releasing her hair, James reaches around and cups her bouncing breasts. He pulls Kendall into him, holding her to his fat, sweaty body with his dick buried into the depths of her. Kendall whines, grinding on him and flexing around him, chewing her bottom lip to keep from smiling. She cups his hand to her breasts but makes no effort to move them as James whispers to her. "I'm about to come, Kendall. But I want you to beg me for it first."

Kendall, riding him breathlessly, opens her eyes to stare at Jackson. James follows her gaze and thickens inside of her.

"It's for the story," James says. He removes his hand from her breasts, leaving her hands there in his place. Taking hold of her by the ribs, James begins moving her again, lifting her, using her to stroke himself. "I'm just about to burst, Kendall, but I ain't giving you my nut til you beg for it!"

Kendall groans. Her brow knits as she gives Jackson one last, brief apologetic glance. Then, planting her feet, she mouths an apology to her fiancé before riding James again. Together, they move her with long, herculean strokes along his massive shaft. The feel of James' big hands around her ribs seems to pain her, but Kendall is breathless in her pleasure. She screams as a series of powerful orgasms overtake her. "Fuck! Fuck me, James! Fuck me, daddy! Fuck me and seed me! I want it! I want it so bad!"

Hearing that, James erupts. He drives up into her, forcing himself in to the root, and Kendall goes wide-eyed and speechless on him. Jaw slack, she whines like a tea kettle as saliva spills out of her open mouth. She is almost catatonic as James floods her, washing her insides with his hot, thick load. They stay together like this, Kendall flexing around him, James flooding her.

Kendall loses her footing and just sits on James. James is behind her, holding her still, removing his hands to play idly with her breasts. Jackson stands out of frame, staring in fascinated horror with the hardest erection he has ever had in his life. Looking at Jackson, James laughs and swats her on the thigh. "How was it, Kendall?"

Looking first at Jackson and then at the camera, Kendall gives an absent, sweaty smile. "Good," she whispers. "Good show," she finishes, and the moans as she rubs her pelvis with both hands. "Oh, God, James, you have me so full right now."

James grins, swats her tits for good measure. "Did you get that," he asks, looking at me.

"I got a lot of good footage, but I've decided there is one more picture I need."

Kendall, remembering me, looks at me in a daze. Her breathing has slowed, but her arousal seems piqued. Her nipples are the hardest I've ever seen them and almost violently pink. "What this time?"

"I want you on your knees with his spent cock across your face. Jackson can be there staring, or not, I don't care, but you should be smiling."

Kendall listens and nods, and then she slides from James' dick to assume the position. She kneels at James' feet, slouched on the floor with semen oozing out of her, and she kisses James' balls as James puts his slick, spent cock across her face. Jackson watches from the side, horrified, as I take my shots. I move to capture the image from the top, too, and catch sight of Kendall's glassy-eyed ecstasy as she cleans James' dick.

kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers
12