Bubbling Over

Story Info
Pent up sexual frustration is too much to handle.
7k words
4.39
16.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission to Literotica! I welcome and encourage feedback of all kinds to improve my writing. Thank you to shittylifelessons for all of your back and forth with me, helping me edit and polish this piece.

All Bottled Up

Nicole kicked her shoes off and sat down on Jackson's lap, placing one knee on either side of his thighs and smiled at him. He laid his head back on the back of the couch and smiled back at her, placing his hands on top of her thighs. "My God, you're beautiful," he muttered, staring at her big, brown eyes. She grinned wider at him, her cheeks blushing. "Thanks for taking me out to dinner."

"You're welcome," she replied.

"You have any other birthday surprises up your sleeve?" he asked with a yawn.

She giggled and shimmied up his lap a little more before leaning into him and gently kissing his lips. "Maybe just a nice, long make-out session," she giggled in between pecks on his lips.

He nodded and laughed. "Yes, please," he muttered, moving one of his hands to gently rest on the side of her face and deepening their kiss.

She leaned harder into him after a few minutes and then moved her kisses slowly to his neck. He dropped his head back again on the back of the couch and closed his eyes. He let out a soft groan when she got to his ear and gently nibbled on its lobe. Both of her hands moved to the top of his shoulders, and she rubbed them as she trailed her kisses up and down the side of his neck. "Oh, my God," he groaned in a quiet, deep voice.

"Feel good?" she whispered, her breath tickling his ear.

"Mhm," he hummed as he raked his teeth slowly across the stubble underneath his bottom lip. "You're drunker than I thought," Jackson muttered as goosebumps arose where she lightly teased his skin on the opposite side of his neck.

"I'm not drunk," she giggled.

"Well, something's wrong with you," he replied when she untucked his shirt and slid her hands underneath the bottom hem. She ran them lightly all the way up to his chest. "I've only seen you act like this when you're drunk."

"It's Valentine's Day, our anniversary, and it's your birthday! I just want to show you how much I love you," she stated, leaning in again and kissing him, gently sucking his bottom lip into her mouth.

"You're killing me," he groaned and gripped her hips tighter, slipping the tip of his tongue between her lips. She smiled around their kiss and moved her hands down his abs and then over to his sides, lightly grazing his smooth skin with her fingertips. He placed one of his hands on the side of her face again, gently stroking her cheek with his thumb. He pulled his face slightly away from hers to look into her eyes when he felt her starting to unbutton his shirt. "What are you doing?" he whispered, a broad, beautiful smile sweeping across his face that dug dimples deep into his cheeks.

"Nothing," she whispered back and shimmied up his legs even more, her little, black dress riding up to the middle of her thighs as she got closer to his waist.

He slowly ran his tongue across his bottom lip and held his stare with hers as she finished with the last button and then slowly slid it off of his shoulders. He remained still for several seconds before leaning forward enough for her to slide it down his arms and off of his body.

"This one, too," she whispered, tugging on the fabric of his undershirt. "I want to see that gorgeous body." He hesitated again and then allowed her to grab the bottom of it and strip it off over his head, tossing it to the floor. She leaned back on his lap and her eyes scanned his shirtless form. His eyes watched hers intently as she slowly and lightly traced her fingers along the sharp contours and muscles of his torso. Bright tattoos splashed colors across his chest and down both of his arms. Her fingers traced their lines in slow, feather-light drags.

"This is starting to physically hurt me," he mumbled in a quiet voice.

She looked up at his eyes and tilted her head to the side. "Am I squishing you?" she asked, sitting up more on her legs to lighten her weight on his lap.

"That's not what I'm talking about," he replied, holding onto her hips and pulling her back down like before. The need for comfort won out over his need for modesty, and he quickly slid his hand down the front of his jeans to adjust himself before replacing his hand on her hip. She smiled slightly and nodded her understanding slowly, but continued to lightly tease his skin. "I'm trying not to get worked up, because I know you're gonna stop me as soon as I do, but..." He trailed off when she leaned forward again and trailed kisses from the top of one of his shoulders, across his collar bone, and to the top of the opposite shoulder.

"Damn," he breathed, leaning his head back again and closing his eyes. She gently touched his neck with her fingertips right behind his ears and lightly skimmed his skin in a trail all the way down his neck, across his shoulders, and then down the inside of both of his arms, ending by taking both of his hands in hers. She guided them to her hips as she continued kissing his neck and chest, gently sucking on his skin. "Fuck," he breathed, gripping her hips tightly as he tried to restrain himself.

"So much for not getting worked up," she whispered, feeling his erection against her.

He bit his lip and moaned deeply. "I can't help it," he breathed. "You have no idea how much I want you."

"Stop worrying," she whispered in his ear. "I'm not going to stop you this time."

His eyes flew open, and he turned his face to look at her. "What?" he asked, looking back and forth between her eyes.

She smiled and pecked his lips gently. "I'm saying that I don't want to stop this time," she whispered, her breath on his lips.

"Don't tell me that if you don't mean it," he muttered in a low, deep voice. "You've held your ground on this for a year. Don't give me a green light just because you think it's something I want."

"And what if it's because I want it?" she asked, sitting back on his lap and holding her eye contact with him. She reached behind herself and unzipped her dress. He immediately sat up and wrapped his arms around her waist, grabbing both of her hands with his behind her. He stared at her eyes, nose to nose with her. "Be sure," he whispered, staring hard at her eyes. She swallowed hard, looking back and forth between his eyes, hesitation in hers. "You don't have to do this," he whispered.

"But I want to," she whispered back after a slight hesitation and softly pecked his lips. He inhaled a slow, deep breath and then let it out slowly before letting go of her hands and leaning back again, resting his hands on the tops of her thighs, barely under the hem of her dress. He raked his teeth against his bottom lip as she slowly slipped the dress off over her head, dropping it onto the floor next to the couch.

They both sat in still silence for what felt like an eternity, her perched on his lap in a black lace bra and panties, and him in only a pair of blue jeans. His eyes never left hers as she slowly leaned forward and kissed his lips gently, her hands resting on his chest. He slid his hands up her thighs and around her hips as she kissed him and pulled her the rest of the way up his thighs, pressing her against himself completely. She deepened her kiss, her tongue slowly dancing with his in his mouth and then hers as his hands roamed up her bare back and then back down again. Her hips instinctively rotated against him, and he let out a low groan as the friction made him ache. She whimpered in his mouth, feeling his hardness, rub against her with only fabric between them.

He sat up and gripped her hips tightly, leaning over and slowly laying her on her back on the couch. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and squeezed his neck tightly, both of their breath growing heavy. He shifted his position and rolled completely on top of her, moving his kisses to her neck. She let out a whimper as he shimmied his hips in between her legs and trailed his mouth down to the top of her chest, his rough hands roaming all over her bare skin, from her legs to her sides, to her back and then back again. She closed her eyes and her breath quickened as she felt one of his hands slide between her legs, the back of it rubbing against her as he undid his belt, zipper, and button on his jeans. His back muscles flexed underneath her hands as he struggled to tug his jeans off of his hips with one hand. He finally succeeded in pulling them halfway down his thighs and then slowly slid his hand back up her thigh, running the tip of his finger barely under the elastic of her panties from her hip to down between her legs. She could feel his heart pounding in his chest against her stomach, matching her own racing heartbeat. She ran her fingers through the hair on the back of his head and whimpered again as his warm mouth moved up her neck, nibbling and gently sucking on its skin. His hot breath on her neck mixed with the trail of dampness from his mouth ignited her even more. Her hips rose and fell slowly, pushing against him.

His fingers danced slowly underneath the elastic of her panties, teasing her bare, smooth skin, and she whimpered again. His mouth moved up to her ear, and he sucked on its lobe. "I need you," he groaned in her ear before slowly burying his face in her neck again.

He moved his hand to between her legs and slowly and subtly rubbed the lacy material of her panties. Through the fabric, he could feel how wet and ready she was for him. He rubbed her for a few moments as he sucked and bit the skin on her neck and felt her begin to writhe underneath him. He slowly slid his hand down the front of her panties to where he had never touched her before, and she inhaled sharply and flinched. "Jackson," she squeaked, squeezing his neck tightly. He froze on top of her when he heard the slight panic in her voice. After a few still seconds, he picked his head up out of the crook of her neck and stared at her eyes. She looked back and forth between his, her eyebrows furrowed.

"You've got to be kidding me," he finally mumbled, his breath still heavy. She chewed her bottom lip and didn't say a word. "You've got to be fucking kidding me," he repeated, slightly louder this time and withdrawing his hand from her panties.

He noticed her chin quiver slightly as he stared at her, and then she blinked several times quickly as if she were trying to hold back tears before forcing a slight smile and pecking his lips. "Nothing," she whispered.

"Don't tell me nothing," he replied. "Look me in the eyes and tell me that you want this."

Her gaze immediately dropped away from his eyes and to his lips. "I... I do want..." she started, but then trailed off when her voice cracked.

"Don't lie to me," he stated.

She swallowed hard and then quickly glanced up at his eyes before looking back down at his lips and forcing a smile. "It's fine," she whispered, pecking his lips again.

He pulled his face from hers. "Stop," he snapped, still staring at her eyes, his eyebrows furrowed.

"What's wrong?" she asked, tilting her head to the side, but still chewing her bottom lip nervously.

"You tell me," he replied.

"What are you talking about?" she asked, still not looking at his eyes.

"Unbelievable," he whispered, shaking his head briefly before rolling off of her and the couch and standing up. He pulled his jeans back up and refastened them as well as his belt.

"What are you doing?" she asked in a shocked voice, sitting up on the couch and drawing her knees up to her chest, suddenly embarrassed about being half-naked in front of him.

"I'm bringing you home," he stated sharply, picking her dress up off of the floor and dropping it on top of her. "Get dressed." He snatched his undershirt off of the floor and wrestled it on as he marched to his bedroom, coming out a moment later, pulling on a new shirt.

"What is wrong with you, Jackson?" she asked, covering herself with the dress and staring hard at him.

"Get dressed, Nicole!" he snapped, yanking a pair of socks and then tennis shoes on his feet.

"What did I do?" she shrieked. "Why are you mad at me?"

"I can't do this anymore!" he snapped. "You don't want this!"

"I do want this!" she argued.

"Then why did you lock up... again?" he asked. "Why did you panic and stiffen up? Why can't you look me in my eye and tell me that you're doing this because you want to and not because you think I need it?"

"Maybe I just need some more time!" she loudly interjected into his barrage of questions.

He covered his face with both hands and let out a frustrated grunt. "I can't do this anymore," he repeated when he removed his hands. "Get dressed. I'm bringing you home."

* * *

Jackson walked through the crowded room with his head down, straight to the bar. He perched on one of the stools and scanned behind the bar for its keeper.

"Well, hello there, handsome," a female voice next to him chirped. He glanced over at her and gave her a quick nod as a greeting and then turned his attention back to finding someone to serve him.

He spotted Joe, the bartender at the end of the bar, juggling multiple orders from a multitude of patrons. Jackson sighed, realizing it was going to take a while to get his attention. He scratched the stubble on the side of his face and clenched his jaw in aggravation.

The woman who had spoken to him watched him as he impatiently fidgeted, trying to get Joe's attention. His muscular arms flexed as he shoved both hands deep into the pockets of his faded blue jeans. Colorful tattoos were scattered up both of his arms, and a crisp white Polo shirt hugged his torso. "You look annoyed," she stated with a giggle.

He turned and glanced at her again, this time noticing her long, dark hair and big brown eyes. Her tan skin made her perfect white teeth shine brightly when she flashed him a huge smile. Her tiny, hot pink tank top barely contained her D cup breasts. Normally, he would be all over that type of female, but not tonight. He pressed his lips together and gave her a forced half-smile before turning back to his plight, trying to get Joe's attention. He finally made eye contact with him, and he approached.

"Hey, Joe. Where's Sadie?" Jackson asked.

"She's off tonight," he reported.

"Fuck," Jackson grumbled.

"You just looking for that piece of ass, or are you drinking?" he asked with a laugh.

"Both," Jackson replied, standing up and pulling his credit card from his wallet and sliding it across the bar before sitting back down. "Gimme three shots of JD to start, and then a Jack and Coke and just keep em coming." He nodded and took the card, retrieving a shot glass and a bottle of whiskey. He poured Jackson his three shots back to back as he tossed each one back quickly. Jackson set the glass down after the third one and let out a series of coughs, the whiskey burning his throat. He nodded at Joe, who turned to make his drink.

"Rough night?" the woman asked.

"You could call it that," Jackson replied, coughing a few more times while watching Joe until he finally set the glass in front of him.

"If you're asking for Sadie, you must be a regular, but I've never seen you in here before," she stated.

"I haven't been here in a while, but yeah, I used to be a regular," he replied, still not looking at her.

"Not one for conversation?" she asked.

He sat silent and motionless for a moment before picking up his drink and then leaning back on the stool, turning his body slightly to face her more. "You have a topic in mind?" he asked, finally looking at her. His crystal blue eyes slowly scanned her from head to toe and then back up again as he sipped his drink.

She grinned and then crossed one long, smooth, bare leg over the other. "You," she stated with a devilish grin.

"Your topic of conversation is me?" he asked, raising one eyebrow at her.

"You seem to be interesting," she chirped.

"You don't know anything about me," he laughed, running his hand through his tousled, short, dark hair. "How the fuck am I interesting?"

She shrugged and smiled. "You've got this brooding, mysterious type of air about you, and I find that exceptionally appealing," she started, watching his eyes travel slowly up and down her body. "And 'cause you're really fucking hot, I guess," she added with a smirk. He shook his head and laughed before taking another sip of his drink. "I'm wondering why you're out alone at a bar on Valentine's Day when you look like you."

"Maybe I'm waiting on somebody," he stated with a shrug.

She narrowed her eyes at him and shook her head. "Nah," she said with a smile. "I think you're in here licking your wounds after a fight with a girl."

He raised his eyebrows and finished his drink, setting it on the bar and nodding his appreciation to Joe when he refilled it. "Pretty perceptive," he finally confirmed, his eyes falling on her long, bare legs.

"Not a wife, though," she continued, watching his hand as he raised his glass to his mouth. He shook his head and smiled slightly. "How long have you been with her?" she asked.

He raised one of his eyebrows at her and raked his teeth across his bottom lip, his eyes scanning her again. "You ask a lot of questions," he finally stated.

"Just wondering what my chances are of licking those wounds for you?" she said with a shrug. A smirk turned up the corner of his mouth, and he scratched the stubble on the side of his face, not replying. "Or maybe there's something else you need licked?" she giggled, wiggling her eyebrows up and down. He let out a laugh and took another sip of his drink. "I'm Brandi, by the way," she chirped.

He laughed again and nodded. "The name finally comes after the proposition, huh?" he asked.

She giggled and shrugged. "And do you have one?"

"A proposition?" he asked with a sly grin.

"A name!" she laughed.

He shrugged and ran the tip of his tongue across his bottom lip slowly. "You're the one trying to figure me out," he finally stated, finishing his second drink and calling for a third. "I'd hate to make it too easy," he added.

Her eyes danced as she laughed. "Come on," she said, suddenly standing up from the stool and grabbing him by the hand.

"Whoa!" he exclaimed, surprised by being pulled off of his stool. He laughed and stared at her tight, short blue jean shorts as she sauntered through the crowded room. She led him to an empty table in the dark, back corner, and pushed one of the chairs back with her high heeled foot, pointing for him to sit.

He glanced around the area. Smoke hung in the air of the dimly lit corner of the bar. The majority of the patrons hung around the central area of the room, but there were several of them milling about in the area of the pool tables, just to the right. In the booth, only a few yards away to the left, there was a couple who seemed to be pretty intensely involved in their own activity to be too concerned about Jackson or his female companion. For being an open and busy bar, this corner seemed relatively secluded.

He sat his drink down on the table, and sat down on the edge of the chair, leaning back slightly. She put her hands on his knees and pushed them together so that she could step forward, straddling him, but still not sitting down. She stood, staring down at him with a grin on her face.

"Now what?" he asked in a low voice, his dimples denting his cheeks when he grinned widely.

"Now, I ask you again, what my chances are," she laughed, placing both of her hands on his shoulders, close to his neck and stepping slightly closer still, her large breasts at eye level and inches from his face. He reached toward the table and retrieved his drink, not taking his eyes from hers as he took a sip. "I mean... What exactly did you come here looking for tonight?" she asked when he didn't reply.

12