Bucket Studios - Bree

Story Info
Pilot Episode with the effervescent Bree.
1.9k words
3.93
3.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants are 18+ this is a fantasy and none of the people described are based on or are real persons.

Bucket Studios, where every girl is a cum bucket. Bucket studios is a new hardcore studio. We indulge in some more of the nastier sides of the porn industry in a professional manner. Our actors are legal and well cared for. However, we promise an experience unlike any other. Along with hardcore sluts that want to be abused.

Bree - Impregnation - Anal Slut

Standing in front of the camera was Bree, she was ready to be the first whore for the new studio. Bree was short and curvy. Large thick legs, round tummy, big cheeky bum, and large natural, hanging tits. Bree had oiled her pale white skin and was dressed in a black string bikini, her hands hefting her large tits a hand on each. Her face was chubby with large full lips, braces, green eyes, a button nose, and her long red hair in a single plait. Bree let go of her large breasts to drop, and strain against the thin material strips which, more adorned than covered her pink cookie-sized areolas. Her hands roamed over her near-nudity, rubbing more baby oil into the alabaster skin.

"So who are you, and what are you here for?"

Talking directly to the camera. Bree spoke with a slight lisp caused by her braces. "I'm Bree, twenty-three and I am here get fucked in the ass and stuffed full of baby batter." Bree turned and pointed her round thick bum at the camera parting the thick, white, and meaty cheeks exposing the slightly brown canyon containing her taint and starfished sphincter, holding it open and jiggling the cheeks, a movement that exposed a wet and loose cunt crowned with a dusting of red pubic hair.

"Bree, that some nice tits there, and a really nice bum."

"Thank you, " Bree said, punctuating her comment with a slight curtsey, and a wobble of her tits. "My bikini barely holds them," Bree said with a giggle.

"Here at bucket studio we offer a hardcore experience, are you ready for that?"

Bree nodded excitedly exposing her massive breasts and attempting to pull on the slippery nipples. "I'm here to be used."

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass before?"

"Heaps," she giggled.

"What's your favorite bit?"

"Oh that's easy," Bree stated whilst tugging on her bikini bottoms clefting her wet sloppy cunt, forcing thick hairless vaginal lips to sit on either side of the gusset of her scanty swimwear. "Either when they fill my ass up with cum or when they are so deep their balls sit on my wet cunt." Bree moaned and squeezed her massive mammaries together.

A tall, white, muscular man moved into the shot. He was naked and hairless. A large thick cock pointed at the curvy Bree. He leaned in and nibbled her exposed ear, his hands sliding across breast and ass to cup the round goodness of each fleshy globe. Bree's hands went straight to the large white monster cock. Bree noted with lustful abandon whilst biting her bottom lip that her lover's cock was huge; her hands covered the shaft but left the exposed and weeping head free.

"Kevin! What do you think?"

Kevin never took his eyes off the chubby Bree, as one hand pinched the big thick nipple of her tit whilst his other hand slid down the oiled crack of her ass, middle finger probing ass and taint.

"Amazing man, Bree is going to get really fucked by me."

Bree stepped back and slid out of her bikini exposing a red-haired bush and distended labia. She popped the top over her head and squatted in front of Kevin first licking the head of his cock before slapping the rigid shaft against her plump cheek. Bree could smell the precum Kevin's cock was oozing and the musky smell of his manhood. Bree's cunt splayed open with her bent spread legs and exposed the folds of sensitive flesh covered in oozing girl juices and baby oil, her clit was erect and pushing its hood back.

Kevin moaned as Bree's bracer-filled mouth took the purple shiny head in. Red lips wrapped around the cockhead, whilst a wicked tongue punished his frenulum with flicks and strokes. Grunting, involuntarily Kevin thrust his cock into Bree's mouth. Bree took Kevin's flesh pipe cock like a pro, slightly gagging as the head brushed her throat.

Relaxing she took more of the cock into her mouth. Bree let her hands drop between her legs. Kevin took more control of her head and began to slide his thick tool in and out of the young woman's mouth.

"Fuck baby you are a amazing at this," Kevin said looking into green eyes lustily looking up at him. 'Awww baby suck my cock.'

Bree's fingers found her exposed and open cunt. Elegant little fingers stroked the chubby vaginal lips and trailed around the clit. Meanwhile, her other hand pinched the nipple of one of her huge tits, squeezing it. Bree moaned around Kevin's throbbing cock.

Soon ribbons of spit dribbled from the union of Bree's pretty mouth and Kevin's veiny and thick cock. Kevin gently used Bree's head to leverage his cock further down the young woman's throat, at one stage pushing it in till Bree's nose came into contact with the base of Kevin's cock-shaft. Bree took a chance and let her long tongue dance over Kevin's ball sack. Kevin moaned and his legs shook in pleasure.

Kevin slid his cock out of Bree's mouth and playfully slapped her face with it, saliva now smeared over Bree's fat little chin and cheeks. He repeated this a few times before she took his tool in one hand and slid it over her thick fat lips. Bree licked down the shaft and over Kevin's balls before sucking each individually into her mouth whilst slowly stroking the gleaming wet shaft. Kevin twisted and backed up to her, positioning his leg up on the couch. Exposing Kevin's balls, taint, and asshole, Bree went to work.

Licking slowly up his exposed taint Bree parted Kevin's ass exposing his asshole. Carefully she stroked his sphincter with her tongue before parting his ass cheeks further and getting into his asshole with her tongue. Kevin moaned in pleasure, stroking his massive tool.

XXX

Standing up Kevin bent Bree over the couch, she wiggled forward her large ass wobbling with the movement. Kevin took some baby oil from a table near the couch. Bree was on all fours now, her shiny wet ass sticking up at him, her cunt and asshole exposed. Kevin hosed them both down with the warm oil and Bree cooed at their warm touch of the oil. Squatting behind the young strumpet Kevin slid fingers around her cunt and heard wanton grunts and moans.

"Oh baby play with my cunt, put some fingers in there," she finished breathlessly.

Kevin easily pushed one finger in as Bree cooed, then another, and another he grinned as he slid most of his hand into the flesh cavern, spraying the slippery flesh bog with more baby oil.

"Want to try the Fist Bree baby?" Kevin said, looking around Bree's large curved ass.

"Yes, Yes," She said breathlessly punctuating it with a wiggle and a thrust onto the fingers, her source of pleasure. Kevin grinned and smeared more baby oil over her quivering hole. Gently he pushed and found the only resistance was when his knuckles slid into her cunt.

"I'm in now my little slut," Kevin said, smacking her ass with his free hand.

Bree crossed her eyes and opened her mouth moaning as Kevin started slow rhythmic fisting of her pussy. Bree's groans became cries of pleasure as she was reamed by Kevin's large fist. Losing slight control she flopped onto her front but kept her ass high, Bree's tits were like spreading pillows of milky flesh, large nipples and round pleasing areolas. Her moans were muffled by the couch.

Kevin stroked his thick cock with his free hand, collecting pre-cum and dabbing it with a finger he smeared it on Bree's slightly winking asshole. His fist was buried in Bree's sloppy cunt to about his wrist. Taking the fist out he smacked Bree's ass hard leaving a red handprint. Bree yelped and a significant amount of gooey lady juices prolapsed out of her abused vagina. Kevin stroked his cock with Bree's juices that covered his hand, as he climbed on the couch his legs on either side of Bree's thick white thunder thighs.

Bree shakily pushed her torso up and looked behind at Kevin. Bree bit her bottom lip and sighed. Kevin directed his thick throbbing tool at Bree's wet and winking asshole. Grunting in pleasure he pushed his cockhead into the opening.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Bree screamed.

Kevin slowly achingly slid his massive cock into Bree sodomizing the young woman. A brief anal queef announced his throbbing erections complete insertion into the whore. Bree huffed in pleasure and pain, a thicker stream of grool emanating from her fleshy sodden pussy, was quickly pushed by her fingers around her distended and abused cunt. Kevin breathed deeply in ecstasy. He reached around and with a hand on each of Bree's large tits squeezed. Kevin coincided his attention on Bree's massive tits with long slides in and out and an occasional sudden push back into Bree's violated bowels.

Bree screamed and swore, begging for him to stop, and then asked for more. Begged for his cock to fill her up with spunk, to fuck her brains out and stretch out her asshole so it was as loose as her cunt. Kevin moaned wordlessly and often slid the cock out, then shoved it roughly into her asshole. Sometimes he took the time to smear her ass juices over Bree's wanton and hot pussy, before plunging it back into her battered and abused asshole.

Eventually, Kevin reached a point where he knew that his cock was going to explode and took his cock out of Bree's asshole and pushed it into her loose sagging cunt. He began to ream the fleshy grool encrusted mess grunting in pleasure as Bree smiled at the cameras. Then as suddenly and violently as the buggering and fucking began Kevin howled and pushed home into the fat slut emptying his balls into Bree's mashed and abused fuck hole delivering her a deep wet creampie. Bree cooed and swung her tits, satisfied by the debauched fucking she had received and the feeling of Kevin's large cock twitching as it filled her fertile cunt with seed.

Sliding out with a wet flop, Kevin stood back. Bree quickly covered her leaking fuckhole, cum now leaking between her little fingers. Squatting, she motioned for Kevin to bring his throbbing and relieved prick over to her where she gladly polished his knob and cleaned the shaft whilst holding in a cunt full of baby batter. The camera focused on her hand-covered vagina as she slowly moved it away from her cum-blasted pussy folds. Kevin stepped back and smeared the last of his cum over Bree's cute button nose, before helping the wobbly leg slut to her feet.

"Pregnant?" the voice behind the camera said

Bree nodded, quite out of breath.

"Well, more fucking for you... You think Kevin can get his fist up your ass?"

Bree flashed the camera an excited look, as it panned over her creamy white skin and focused on her gapping and dribbling cunt as a rivulet of cum slid down the inside thigh.

"Catch up with us tomorrow as Kevin Breaks in the teen twins Liz and Lee."

Subscribe for more decadence and we value feedback from our dedicated customers and excitedly await to hear from you!