Budding Sexuality with Glen Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glen grabbed my hips, pulled me down, and started moving me back and forth while he thrusted. My hole started to feel like it was on fire, but I didn't want him to stop. I gave in to my thoughts of wanting cum and stroked my cock. "Oh God, Glen. This feels so good. Fuck me, fuck me, cum inside me." I started talking like I never thought I would. After only a minute of my clumsy riding I heard Glen grunt and figure he might be close. I started breathless chanting, "Fuck me, fuck me Glen, oh god, keep going Glen, give me your cum." I was more aware than ever of the heat growing around my hole and spreading to my insides. I was in complete surrender to Glen's thrusting. I didn't care to cum until he did, so I let go of my cock. With a louder than usual grunt and a final powerful thrust, Glen came into my welcoming wet ass. Although I didn't feel his orgasm, I knew he came. I got out a whisper, "yes, yes, cum in me baby, come for me." My anal ring was on fire with friction it never knew. I didn't care as I looked down at Glen who's face was in bliss mode. I made him happy knowing he had a place for his cum!

As Glen started coming down, he gave a couple small thrusts as we looked at each other with knowing eyes, then he lay still, breathing hard. His cock started softening a few seconds later. I clenched onto his soft cock hoping I could keep him inside. Instead, his cock softened and squeezed out with a small amount of his cum. I didn't feel his cock pulse, or when his cum shot inside, but I loved the feeling of a squishy, slick hole I had from his seed. I didn't get that feeling with a dildo.

I lowered down so I was sitting upright on his crotch, still straddling him. My still hard cock lay against his stomach. I wanted to get off but waited until he was completely satisfied. I moved slowly back and forth sliding my wet inner cheeks along his soft penis. Glen got too sensitive and said, "Come here, it's my turn." He pushed me onto my back taking my cock into his mouth in one movement.

He stroked the base while he took as much of me as he could into his mouth. The thought of me in another man's mouth was so arousing it only took a few strokes when I lifted my hips and let out a guttural "Fuuuck," and started cumming. He swallowed every time I pumped a load. I couldn't believe how many times I pumped cum into him!

I noticed for the first time, my orgasm didn't totally come from my dick, as there was a slight tingle and throbbing inside where Glen's dick had just been. I immediately went from euphoric to painfully sensitive and forced him off my dick, hearing a small sloshy pop from his mouth. Glen licked up the little cum that dribbled out onto my belly. I couldn't believe I shot into his mouth, and he swallowed it! My embarrassment of cumming in front of him from the first time we were together went away. My modesty seemed to disappear once I was with him.

Glen flopped to his back, and I rolled over and put my head on his chest and heard him swallow the last of my cum. I cuddled up to him with my leg draped over his legs, hand on his belly. We lay there speechless a few minutes, slightly drifting into a hazy afterglow. My mind was racing with thoughts on why I felt more open with Glen than I did my wife when it came to sex. I always had some embarrassment of being naked, open, and vulnerable with women. Sex was always in the dark or under the sheets. With Glen, I could ignore sheets altogether, and was fine with the soft glow of light from other rooms casting upon our nakedness. I had no concerns with our bodies together, exposing my most private areas and entire body to him. I was comfortable looking at him naked as well, which wasn't what I thought about with any other male. Why was I more comfortable with Glen and I naked together rather than me and my wife?

I had drifted off not knowing for how long. I felt my bare skin against Glen's and felt an inner twitch of sensuousness in my chest and belly. The lube and cum had dried to stickiness and my ass was still heated from the sex we had. It didn't matter, I made Glen happy by giving myself to him.

I then realized I finally did it with Glen, but it was not as great as I thought it would be. I didn't feel him cum into me and it wasn't as comfortable as I thought it would be. Yet, I still felt a physical wanting and need to explore. There were feelings inside I didn't yet grasp, and I wanted more of Glen, more sex with him, to understand what I was missing. I had the emotional connection building with him, but I wasn't connecting my own physical desires. They were there, but just seemed out of reach.

After we recovered, I showered. Interestingly, no cum ran out of my ass or down my leg until I got into the shower and forced it out. No blood either. I wasn't the type of person to use the bathroom in front of others, but Glen came in to use the bathroom and I was totally fine with it. So many firsts that night! I was amazed at my comfort level with another man.

I started drying off in front of him and said, "This time I think you got me pregnant. But if not, can we try again?

"Sure, whatever you'd like!"

After getting dressed and bit of small talk I headed home. While on the way I felt a bit of moisture building up down below. I smiled thinking, "I want more."

To be continued ... as a new series.

12