Buffaloed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And how would you know whether it was my first or not?"

"You're not gonna be my first rodeo either," she chuckled, and then turned serious. "I lost mine last fall at a house party, and I've been with three other guys since then." She slid her panties off and down. "I was the first one for two of them, and they both shot off in, like, half a second."

"I'll... I'll try not to. Like I said, it's been a while for me." All that time, I was looking at her face, and trying to keep my hands to myself, instead of reaching around to grab that lovely round ass of hers.

"Only one way to find out." She made a waving motion with her right hand. "Get all that off" -- but I was one jump ahead of her. "Yeah, that's right," she said, and she nodded the whole time.

She leaned in to give me a good long kiss, and wheeled her tongue around with mine. "You didn't take long to figure me out," she said, breaking the kiss as she leaned back and spread herself, right there on my sleeping bag. A second later, she said, "Can you reach in my jeans pocket for me... right front pocket."

I fished around, found a condom, and showed it to her. "Like so?"

"Yeah, you know what to do." As I was putting it on, she laughed a little. "Thank you, U of A Student Health, for giving these out free, like candy." She went on: "It's not getting pregnant I'm worried about -- but there's more to it than that, you understand." I nodded while she talked. "It's not like we can get tested right here and now, so... we do what we gotta."

She looked up at me and touched my arm. "Let's not sugarcoat this -- I'm a woman, you're a man, we're here in the same place, and we're both horny as shit. Hell, we can't even see straight, let alone sleep, on account of it's been too damn long for either one of us." She grabbed hold of my ass; I took that as the high sign to grab hers and give a good squeeze, with my tip right up brushing against her opening.

"Mmhhm," she whispered in my ear, all husky-like. "Now quit wasting time and playing around -- get in me, big boy." One good push on my ass -- hands on my cheeks, thighs on my hips -- and bingo, mission accomplished. Being inside a woman? That's the kind of humid summer heat a man enjoys and looks forward to -- I sure thought it was worth waiting for.

I wanted to start going right at her, but she laid her hand on my chest, kissing me lightly as she did. "Whoa, pull up the reins there, Cochise... can't have you going off too fast." She wasn't bucking me real hard, but rolling her hips up to meet mine, slower. "Yeah, that's more like it, slow and steady... here, lemme put the brakes on you a little more.". She wrapped just her left leg behind me, but laid her right one up the length of my chest, with her foot on my shoulder. "Any of those other girls do this for you?" She kissed me right after she said that -- deep and full, with tongue.

"Naw, you're the first one to do that," and I kissed her back just like she'd done for me.

"Mmm, a girl always likes to hear that she's the first one to do for a guy... c'mon, push against my leg," she urged. "Yeah, put your shoulder into it." I did that, and she pushed her right leg harder onto me, gripping me with her left. The stronger we pushed together, the tighter and deeper I could thrust in. We started picking up speed that way, then move and more; next thing I knew, I heard this strange deep sound. Jacinda was moaning and gasping, right into my mouth, and slinging her left leg onto my shoulder as I felt her bearing down on me. That was all I needed -- I hugged her tight with my left arm while grabbing the base of my cock with my right. I never felt so good getting off as I did right then, but I had to grab myself, because there was no way I was gonna let myself go soft and let that condom slip off inside her. I was still pulsing when I pulled out, though, so that wasn't a problem.

Jacinda leaned up to kiss me, but I just kissed her lips real short and quick; "Business before pleasure," I told her.

"Wait... what kinda business?" She was sounding disappointed now.

"I promise, I'll be right back."

I got up on my knees and waddled over to the edge of the tent and let the condom roll off me outside; once I did that, I took hold of my underwear and wiped myself off clean and dry. If Jeffrey Wayne or Karla Jean had heard us doing anything, they weren't saying anything, thank God.

Once I got that business taken care of, I picked Jacinda up in my arms and gave her the deep kiss she deserved. "Toldja I'd be back."

She snuggled up to me, laid her head on my chest, and put my left arm around her. "Mmm, you sure are, big boy."

I kissed her again. "So how'd it go for you this year?"

"Getting my feet wet, seeing how it's gonna go for me... joined a sorority, got a lotta friends that way... thought about joining marching band, but didn't... Steinways and football fields don't exactly mix, ya know."

"Oh yeah, that's right, you play pretty good, dontcha."

"Pretty good?!" She gave me a little shove, but a short sweet little kiss right after. "I'm minoring in piano performance, or didn't anybody tell you."

"Wow, you got it going on... what're you wanting to do with that?" And she told me how she had her sights set on Broadway; if any girl around here had talent for it, she did. In her junior year, she'd been Laurey when Warwick High did Oklahoma!; in her senior year, she was Maid Marian when they did The Music Man. Boy, you talk about knocking it out of the park, but she did.

I held her a little closer. "A girl like you, dreaming that big... good luck, 'cause you deserve it." I started feeling a little sad as I said that, because to tell you the truth, I was starting to fall in love with her, just a little, and I'd miss her if she went so far away. I couldn't tell her that just yet, though.

"Yeah, Warwick's a great town to be from -- good solid people who'll do anything for anyone." She reached around and threaded her left hand into my right. "And there are some people who could stay here their whole lives and be happy -- but I'm not one of them." I held her closer while she talked. "You might be, and that's all right... America needs its Warwicks, to help keep things going... but -- how do I make you understand?"

"Understand what, babe?"

"'Babe' -- aww, aren't you sweet." She kissed me, a little soft kiss. "But Fayetteville has the music programs I want... and whenever I get free time, they have poetry clubs, art galleries, literary societies. Those people are my people... they speak my language. What they've got, I just can't get that in Warwick."

"So what was I just now, chopped liver?" Here was Jacinda, telling me to my face that I wasn't her type -- and that hurt, especially right after having sex with her.

"We were what the other one wanted and needed, just at the right time." She started sniffing. "I needed that, and you did too. I could feel it -- boy, could I feel it from how hard you came." She looked up at me, and she was smiling a little, in spite of crying. Then she giggled a little, and put on a Scarlett O'Hara accent just for fun. "And you, sir, are a gallant Southern gentleman, tending to a lady in her hour of need as you did." One flash of those brown eyes of hers, and she had me hard as steel again.

She gave me another little quick kiss. "Hold on a minute... it's my turn to be right back." She pulled away from me, made for her shirt and blue jeans to put them on, and slipped out of my tent for a moment. A few seconds later, I heard the sound of an ice chest being opened. I wondered which one of us was doing that, but I knew it was one of us. That's part of the Arkansas honor code: don't mess with an ice chest that belongs to a camper you didn't come with.

Next thing I knew, Jacinda was taking her shirt back off, flashing me her tits again -- and cracking open a can of beer while passing one to me. "Here, have one."

"But -- but --"

"Yeah, I'm nineteen, what about it." She took a good swig, then made a face. "And there's another good reason to get the hell outta this town."

"What's that," I asked as I cracked mine.

"Jeffrey Wayne and Karla Jean are good people -- salt of the earth and all that." She took a sip. "But why do they always gotta buy this cheap shit." I don't remember what brand it was, even, but she did have a point -- Jeffrey Wayne always buys what's cheap, just for the sake of buying beer and having some to drink. Usually it's Busch Light, or Pabst Blue Ribbon, but it's the cheap stuff.

"And how would you know how cheap it is."

"I might not be old enough to buy it, but... just between you and me, I've been sneaking their beer since I was sixteen, and I'm a pretty good hand when it comes to holding my own at the parties."

(Little trivia for you: after Prohibition was over, Arkansas set their drinking age at twenty-one, since that was the voting age at the tim. They never changed it, even when the voting age got dropped to eighteen -- but back to me and Jacinda.)

"Mama and Daddy don't know I've been doing this, and Jeffrey Wayne's not telling -- and neither are you."

"I wasn't going to --"

"And if you did, who would they believe -- you, or me."

"Yeah, good point."

"I thought so -- isn't this a twist," and she giggled again. "A girl who's not legally old enough to drink beer, taking her shirt off and offering it to a guy who is." She took a long drink and finished the rest of her can. "You know, one word from me and I could get half the fraternities in Fayetteville kicked off campus, not to mention my sorority."

"But why would you wanna do that?"

"'I wouldn't want to as such... but I keep a lid on it, 'cause they don't want it getting out that some country girl can drink these rich kids under the table... you done with yours?"

"Just about... you want it?"

"Yeah, thanks... yeah, some of the fraternities haze their pledges with this shit." She took a sip, made a weird face, then handed the can back to me. "Times like this, it just goes to show -- you can take the girl outta Warwick County, but you can't always take Warwick County outta the girl."

"Then why do you wanna leave?"

She hugged me again while I finished off the beer. "Like I said... Warwick's home and always will be, but my people are 'out there,' and I need to go find them."

I had all I could do to keep from crying myself, and just held her closer.

"That's why that condom was so important -- I could tell from how hard you came, and how much." She kissed me again. "If it hadn't been for that condom, I'd be giving birth around the first of March -- and I would, too."

I brightened up with a little bit of hope in my heart, but I still shed a tear. "You... you would?"

"Yeah I would... word of honor." She pulled her jeans off, so that we were both naked again, and then she got wistful and sad-like. "I know two girls in my sorority, just this year, who've had abortions... but I couldn't ever go through with a thing like that. I wasn't gonna tell them what they could or couldn't do, mind you, but I know I couldn't" -- she kissed me again gently -- "and I never will. Doing something like... that... just wouldn't sit right with my heart, know what I'm saying?" She put both her arms around me, I put mine around her, and we had another kiss. "You're gonna make a good husband one day, and an even better daddy... that's the kind of guy you are, and that's how loving your heart is." She sniffled again. "I don't know if I'll be the girl you share that kind of life with, but I hope I can get a good honest, solid guy like that for my life."

I kissed her again, and felt her leaning forward to rummage in her jeans pocket, then getting to her knees on my sleeping bag. "I'm yours if you want me," I said.

She took the condom she'd pulled out, and rolled it out over me. "Let's not talk too much about the future, shall we? We just have right now, so let's make the most of that... hell, there's no guarantee we'll make it safe back to Warwick tomorrow, 'dja ever think of that?" She then straddled my hips and lowered herself onto my cock. "So let's enjoy... what we got." She started bobbing up and down, clenching me on each stroke and making extra effort to jiggle her tits for me.

I reached up and stroked her hips slowly and gently while she did her thing, but she didn't seem to like that too much. "What's the matter, can't decide what to do?"

"Don't you like what I'm doing?"

"What I'd really like is for you to get after it... use those hands like you mean it." She grabbed hold of them. "Gimme some good squeezin'... I got two tits and two buttcheeks, and you got two hands... one for each... so..." I took the hint, and got a good grab of her.left cheek, while rolling her right breast in my hand like you do with the dough for making biscuits. "Yeah, that's it, I knew you had it in ya." She leaned forward against me so I could take her left one in my mouth, for me to start sucking on it.

Jacinda reached up and put one hand up around her mouth. "I'm doing this so that I won't scream too loud when you bring me over the edge... and you've got me just about there already... how're you going along?"

"One more... push... and yeah, that's got it," and I went off hard once again, grabbing tight hold of Jacinda's ass as that condom caught me. As for Jacinda, she gritted her teeth and bit down on her fist, but I could still hear her grunting, trying not to yell out, but I knew she was coming too. She rolled forward onto me to French me, and that wrapped that up.

She unstraddled me slowly, letting me go soft so I could roll the condom off and wipe myself off again. After I did that, she gave me a soft little kiss, and laid her head on my right shoulder. I wound her hair around my finger, and she put her arm across my chest, and neither one of us said a word for five minutes -- and we didn't need to.

After those five minutes, though, she spoke up, sat up, and started to get dressed. "I wish I didn't have go back to my tent, but... you know I gotta. Don't wanna get caught like this, and you know Jeffrey Wayne... he's gonna have us up at oh-dark-thirty for fishing and packing up."

I could tell we were both sad about that, but I knew she was right. "Hey... thanks for all this... you were awesome."

"You too... lover." She kissed me again. 'Want another beer?"

"We probably shouldn't... it's getting late." It was about eleven o'clock by now. "And I don't wanna be too tipsy to wake up." I was getting dressed too, by now.

"Yeah, you're right, sleeping in's not gonna -- naw, hell with it." She was gone and back in about ten seconds, with a beer in each hand.

"Neither one of us knows what the future holds," she said. "So why don't we hold each other just a little longer." And that's what we did... we snuggled up close and drank our beer. Then she kissed me one more time, and went back to her tent, telling me, "Sweet dreams."

That's just what I had, a sweet dream - at least, until Jeffrey Wayne woke me up at about five.

He wasn't too happy about what he saw. "You -- you drank four cans of beer?!"

"I'll pay you back, I promise!"

"Yeah, you better if you ever wanna come back with us."

"I will, this week." I couldn't do it right away when we got home, though, because back then, Warwick was like a lot of other places in Arkansas -- you couldn't buy beer there on Sunday.

"All right, just so long as you do." We shook on it, him and me, and we set about getting ready for the morning's fishing. "Sooner the better," he said. "Hope it was fun for ya."

Me and Jacinda kept quiet about it during the morning, but we'd steal a glance and grin at each other from time to time. If Jeffrey Wayne and Karla Jean knew, neither one of them was letting on or saying anything about it, and that's just the way we liked it.

Once we'd caught enough for each of us to have a decent dinner, we did that, cleaned up, packed up, and headed home. On the way back, the two of us didn't talk -- not just to help Jeffrey Wayne concentrate on his mountain driving, but also because we didn't wanna give ourselves away. Jacinda did reach over for my hand, though, and I ran my hand on her knee for a little while.

When we got back to Warwick, I made sure once again to let Jeffrey Wayne know I'd handle the beer situation sooner and not later, and started to head home. Just as I was turning to leave, though, Jacinda stopped me. She smiled, touched my hand, and said, "See ya round." She then whispered "loverboy," and gave me a little kiss.

Jeffrey Wayne and Karla Jean didn't hear that whispering, but they did see Jacinda kissing me. "Woohoo, gotcha a girlfriend, do ya Kris?" Jeffrey Wayne might have been giving me a hard time, but he's family, so it it was all in fun.

"Hey, you never know," Jacinda yelled back. She kissed me again, and said softly, "Till soon," before getting in and driving off.

During that week after the four of us went up fishing on the Buffalo, I did four different day labor jobs -- one each day, and the kind that pays the same day. Friday afternoon of that week, I cashed those checks; after supper, I went down to Conven-Ya-Mart and bought a case of Budweiser to bring back for Jeffrey Wayne. It was worth every penny, seeing the look on his face.

When he saw I'd brought Bud, he hugged me and grinned. "Man, that's livin' high on the hog!" Yeah, I'd say he was pretty happy.

"Toldja I'd make it up to you," I said as I stocked his fridge with it.

"Hey thanks." Karla Jean joined in. "Oh, and Kris? Jacinda asked me for your phone number -- is it okay if I give it to her?"

I was grinning just about as big as Jeffrey Wayne had been about the beer. "Go right ahead!"

Jacinda didn't call me right away, but I heard from her sometime around the end of the month. She asked if I could be free the weekend after the Fourth of July, and for her, you bet I was.

I told Mama and Daddy I was going fishing in a creek in the northern part of Warwick County, and that's where I met up with Jacinda. Thing is, I don't remember if I caught much of anything -- but that doesn't matter. Not long after we caught and released the fish, Jacinda and I scooted off into a shady spot and put another free condom to good use. A week later, we did that again -- and we never had so much fun lying about the fish we did or didn't catch.

I don't know how she felt about me, but I was starting to fall for her a little. I couldn't really hope she'd give up her college for me, but it sure felt nice to have her close by during that summer. Around the end of August, though, she had to head back to Fayetteville. We'd run out of free condoms by then anyway, and she didn't feel like going in to buy any more, so that put an end to sneaking any lovin'. She did hug me, though; we were both crying some, and she told me she wouldn't get too busy to keep in touch with me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That's been over twenty years ago, and I've heard from her all of twice.

The first time was just ahead of Christmas break that same year, when she wrote and told me she'd be going out west with some of her sorority sisters, to watch the Razorbacks play in their bowl game. On the way back, she'd be in Warwick for Christmas Day, and if I wanted to get a chance to see her, she'd be around. in the time I had between working, I tried to get hold of her -- but I never could, and she never returned my calls. I chalked it up to both of us being busy.

The second time was about three or four years after that. She'd got her bachelor's degree, and was getting her master's -- in Nashville, of all places. That's right, she got accepted to Vanderbilt, but what else would you expect of Jacinda Trimble, other than getting into the finest school in the South and making it look easy. While she was out there, she met this med student; she looked at him, made him her Prince Charming, and they got engaged. Naturally, she wanted a big family wedding, and since Jeffrey Wayne is my cousin as well as hers, she thought she'd be nice to me and invite me -- but I was busy, and not just with work.