Buffy & The Daughters of Gaia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pressing her hand against his chest, she pushed him away. Never taking her eyes off his, she stepped back and hooked her thumbs into the sides of her jeans. Her hips swayed as she pushed the tight denim down her thighs. Black silk panties clung to her cunt. Daintily sidestepping, she kicked the jeans away. Turning slowly, she let him look at her young body. Gentle curves flowed along her legs and rose into the small mounds of her buttocks. The flawless arch of her back ran up her body and spread across her smooth shoulders. As she turned further, the swell of her small breasts came back into view. His eyes followed the dip of her cleavage up into the hollow of her throat. Raising his gaze still further, he saw that she was watching him with a delighted smile.

"Do you like what you see?"

He nodded, speechless.

Reaching up, her hands took hold of the small cups of her bra. Pressing them together, she released the front catch. Ever so slowly, she drew the two halves apart. Tanned, young skin melted into firm, pink nipples. Opening her arms wide, Dawn shucked the bra from her shoulders. It slithered down her back and slipped to the floor. Her breasts rose and fell as she breathed.

"How about what you see, now?"

Eagerly, he nodded, again.

With a coy glance from under her fringe, Dawn hooked her fingers into the sides of her panties. Teasingly, she paused. She could see that he was bursting with desire for her. His eyes flicked back and forth from her crotch to her face. As she dragged the flimsy silk down, she could hear his moan. Lifting one foot, then the other, she stepped out of her panties. Seductively, she lifted the damp silk and rubbed it across her stiff nipples.

Giles looked at the slick, bare lips of her pussy. She was shaved smooth. Her labia were swollen and flushed pink with arousal. The puffy flesh gaped slightly. Wet juices sparkled on her lips.

Quickly, he began to remove his clothes. Dawn wafted her wet panties under her nose as she watched him. The muscles of his chest flexed as he drew off his shirt. Training Buffy kept him in tip top shape. His tweed jackets and stuffy manner hid the body of an athlete. She licked her lips as he unbuckled his belt and took off his trousers. Freed, his large prick waved before him.

She remembered the feel and taste of that wonderful, hot cock. Its smooth shaft swelled into a large head that leaked clear pre-cum from it's tip. Casting her panties aside, she stepped forwards and knelt before him. Gingerly, she took hold of his thick shaft. For a moment, she just admired it, watching as a drop of his juice squeezed out of the slit on the end of his glans. It ran down the curve of his flesh and hung, glistening, beneath his cock head. Sticking out her tongue, she caught it and drew it into her mouth.

"MMmhhh mmm."

Swiftly, she moved her face forwards. Her lips parted and his glans slipped into her mouth. With flickering strokes of her tongue, she bathed his meat in her saliva. He groaned as she slid her lips further down his throbbing shaft. Dawn sucked him tenderly. She loved the feel of his hot flesh in her mouth, and the salty taste of his love juices was heaven.

Giles looked down at the top of her head. Her long brown hair hung around her face. Gently, he lifted one side of it and hooked it behind her ear. Her eyes flicked up to his as she slid her mouth back and forth on him. He groaned in pleasure as his length disappeared into her mouth and her tongue danced along his stalk. With soft nibbles, she took him as deep as she could.

By themselves, his hands took hold of her face. Holding her still, he began to buck his hips, thrusting himself into her young mouth. Obediently, she knelt there, as he used her face like a cunt. His clear juices dribbled down her chin, to dangle in thin ropes down to her breasts.

"Ohh Dawn, you're a good girl."

He looked down into her sparkling eyes, as his thick cock slid back and forth between her ruby lips.

"Such a goooood girl."

As he thrust deep into her, he could feel her slither her tongue around his cock. It was nearly too much. He could feel his balls tightening. Quickly, he stepped back, drawing his length from that sucking heaven. Her face crinkled in a look of disappointment.

Taking her hand, he helped her stand up. Grasping her shoulder, he turned her until her back was to him. Then, pushing firmly, he bent her forward across the round table where they did all the research. Her hair cascaded around her shoulders as she looked back at him. He could see the excitement and desire in her eyes. He leant over her back to kiss her. His cock left a sticky, wet trail as it slithered along her skin. It felt like a fiery bar on her back as his body trapped it against her. Their lips smothered each other. As he lifted his mouth from hers, his hands encircled her waist. Tenderly, he planted a kiss between her shoulder blades.

He could feel her small body shiver as he began to kiss his way down her spine. She stretched her arms across the table and her hands gripped the edge. Her buttocks quivered as his hands slid down and parted them. With feather-like kisses he slipped his mouth from her back and descended onto her soft cheeks. Closing her eyes, she focused on each tender touch of his lips.

"AAAhhhhh," she gasped as his tongue traced its way into the crease of her buttocks. Dragging it lower, he licked the length of her crack. As it slid onto the puckered flesh of her arsehole, she bucked, violently.

"OOHH GILES!"

Giving little stabs, he played with the trembling flesh. She squirmed against the side of the table. Pressing firmer, he pushed his tongue into her. Her hand slapped loudly on the table. With a groan, she lowered her face to the polished wood and lost herself in the bliss. Bolts of electric joy shot through her pussy as he thrust his tongue in and out of her. She could feel the roughness of his cheeks against her buttocks as he nuzzled her. Firm fingers dug into her soft flesh and spread her wider. Again, she spasmed wildly, as his lapping tongue changed to drawing small circles around her forbidden hole.

Turning his head, Giles planted a kiss on the gentle slope of her left buttock. Then he began to slide his tongue lower still. With a gasp, she felt him slither into the sopping folds of her pussy. Hot waves of lust pulsed through her. Gasps of delight came tumbling from her lips. Giles licked down the full length of her sodden slit. At the bottom, he kissed her throbbing clitoris.

"OOHHH!"

Crashing waves of bliss were making her hips writhe so much that she kept dislodging his mouth. To hold her steady, he had to grip her waist, again. Slicing through the soft folds of her labia, he speared his tongue deep into her hot cunt. Both her hands beat against the table as she squealed in delight. She had been so turned on all day, that now she was delirious under his expert teasing. Around and around the crinkled walls of her pussy he licked. Juices coated her thighs and his face. Her sweet taste made him hungry for more.

Spreading her even further, he buried his tongue as deep in her twitching cunny as he could.

"OOHHH! OHHH, FUCK!"

"THAT'S IT! TONGUE MY LITTLE PUSSY! LICK MY CUNT!"

Dawn was gripping the edge of the table again. Her hands were squeezing so tight that her knuckles were white. Relentlessly, he tongue fucked her. Trembles that started in her thighs soon spread to her whole body.

"OOHHHHHH, I'M CUUUMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGG!"

Her small body bucked violently, several times. Moans and gasps merged into incoherent whimpers. Hot juices gushed into his mouth. Mercilessly, he swirled his tongue around her tender clit as she bounced in the throws of her orgasm. High pitched squeals filled the air.

Finally, he sat back on the floor and looked at her. She lay bent over the table as the ecstasy chased around her body, slowly dwindling. Her skin was coated with a sheen of sweat that glistened as she gasped for breath. For what seemed like forever, she lay there, lost in her own world. A grin of satisfaction spread across Giles' face.

Eventually, she weakly pushed herself upright. Using two hands, she smoothed the hair from where it was plastered to her face. She looked in awe at the Watcher. He was sat with his back against the shop counter, his still hard cock sticking up. Wordlessly, she slipped onto his lap. Thrills ran through him as he felt her damp pussy lips press down on the upper side of his prick. He could feel his cock head sticking out from under her soft buttocks. Both her hands rose to cup his cheeks and she kissed him. It was a soft and gentle kiss that conveyed oceans of feeling. Pecking at his lips, she drew her mouth back and gazed into his eyes.

"I've never felt anything like that before," she whispered.

A smile broke across his face. "Funnily enough, I could tell."

Once more, her lips sought his. Her kiss was so tender. Tracing grooves in her sweat, his fingers caressed her back. Gently, her teeth nipped his lower lip as she pulled back, again.

"I'm yours forever."

He flashed her an uncharacteristic cheeky grin. "Prove it."

"Anything."

"Let me fill that sweet mouth with my spunk."

Her fingers danced down his chest, to tweak his nipples. "That's easy. I intended to do that anyway."

Moving her mouth to his throat, she kissed him and began to trace a path down his chest. Sliding her hips backwards, she felt his hot length bump against her still tender pussy lips. She giggled into his belly button when his cock sprang free and hit her with a wet thwap. Bobbing her head, she caught his swaying shaft between her lips and sucked him in.

The glass front of the counter rattled as his head bumped it. He closed his eyes and felt every nerve in his body centre on the feeling of her warm mouth. She gulped his length deeper. Delicious thrills ran along the length of his cock. The slurping noises she made were heavenly. Her hair tickled his thighs as she worked his shaft. Quickly, his lust mounted back to its peak. Giles had to admit that she seemed to have a natural talent for sucking cock.

With a groan, he began to pump thick wads of cum into her receptive mouth. Jet after jet shot into her throat. Eagerly, she swallowed everything he had to offer. When his spunk slowly stopped gushing, she licked his cock clean. To finish, she covered it with tiny kisses.

Grinning, she sat up and hooked her hair behind her ear. The last drops of his cum were hoovered from her lips.

"Okay, Giles. Time for you to do me a favour."

His eyebrows arched as he looked quizzically at her. "Really? What?"

Lust sparkled in her eyes. "Lick my pussy, again."

Giles nodded his head as he marvelled at the passion of youth.

++++++++++

Buffy looked around the crypt. Two tombs were placed near the back. At some time in the past, this had been a well looked after place of burial, but neglect had long since taken hold. Dead leaves and dirt were piled around support columns; flag stones were broken and missing. Even the iron door was hanging loose, supported by a single rusty hinge.

"Looks like someone forgot to pay the cleaners."

Stone grated as Faith lifted a large cover slab from one of the tombs. Peering into the darkness beneath, she saw only crumbling bones. Laying the big stone lid back down, she brushed the dirt from her hands.

"You know, Bee? Sometimes being a Slayer's not as much fun as it should be."

Raising an eyebrow, and suppressing a grin, Buffy put her hands on her hips and waited for the explanation.

Faith absently kicked the top off a pile of earth. "I don't mean the constant danger, fights, killing and such. Hell no! That's the fun part. I mean the boring searching and waiting part. You know me, I'm action gal. Give me a couple of vamps and a K'tharsis demon over dull patrolling, any day. Or night, as the case may be."

"Ah, Faith..."

"It's just that I'm not cut out for the boring bits, you know?"

"Er, Faith..."

"People like Giles, Willow and Xander can take care of all the research and stuff. You and me, Babe, we're born fighters. Show us something to slay, and we slay it. No problem."

"FAITH!"

The brunette slayer stopped pacing and looked at Buffy. "What?"

Buffy motioned towards the earth that Faith had kicked. It was bouncing and dancing across the floor, to climb back up to the top of the small mound. All around the crypt, the earth was pouring in little streams across the floor. It was merging together to form bigger rivers, and then running up to the top of the ever increasing pile of dirt. Suddenly, the heap lurched upwards. What had just been an amorphous pile, suddenly took on a vaguely humanoid shape. There were definitely two thick legs, a barrel-like chest and two long arm shapes. The last of the dirt rivers ran up the torso to the neck and formed a rough dome. Like waves, the earth rippled to form two deep eye sockets and a mouth.

When the elemental spoke, it had a voice like grating chalk. "SSSUUMMMMEERRRSSSSSS."

Buffy did a double take, not believing what she had heard. "Huh?"

Faith, standing between them, looked over her shoulder at Buffy. "Friend of yours?"

With incredible speed for something so bulky, the earth elemental lashed out. Its huge fist smashed into Faith and knocked her across the crypt. Buffy leapt towards the monstrosity and hit it as hard as she could. Her blow knocked a fist sized chunk of earth from the side of its head. When the shower of earth hit the floor, it shivered and then ran back to the creature's leg, where it climbed back up to the new hole, and filled it in.

"Uh-oh! That can't be good."

++++++++++

FROM THE AUTHOR

I hope you enjoyed this opening for my new series. If you did, please take a moment to send me feedback. The more you can tell me about what things you liked, or didn't, the better. Your emails about my last series inspired me to write this new one. To those of you who made the effort, thank you.

This time, I have two people to thank. As always, ALIEN47 has given me support, encouragement and the benefit of his editing skills. For this new series, I have also been extremely lucky to have had the help of OMEGAZONE. He has lifted my work further than I thought it could go. The fact that his fantastic editing skills came with an amazingly quick turn around proves that real magic does exist. If you have enjoyed this work, then it is in no small part due to the help of these two volunteer editors. Thank you, guys.

12