Buffy & The Four Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While they smooched, his hands moulded, squeezed and spread her buttocks, constantly smoothing over the soft globes.

"Like my butt?" she whispered, slipping her lips to his ear and nibbling on its lobe.

"Yes," he replied. Pushing her back, he drew her panties down her slim thighs, smiling as she helpfully stepped out of them.

"Don't you want me to suck your cock first?"

Giles caught his breath at the offer. So did Xander and Oz. The Englishman appeared slightly stunned for a moment, but looking up into her sparkling eyes, he nodded. "Ah, er, yes. That would be quite nice."

Dawn's beautiful face melted into a loving smile as she stroked his cheek. "Nice?"

"Oh, er, lovely, yes, please, thank you," he rambled.

She giggled girlishly and kissed him. "Okay."

Sinking to her knees, she began to tug and fumble at his trousers. Giles eagerly helped her until she had drawn them down and off.

"Fuck me!" Ru whispered. "Who'd a thought Giles was in your club, Baby?"

Oz raised an eyebrow at her, but turned back to watch.

Smiling happily, Dawn took off Giles' socks and y-fronts. She then gave him a kittenish smirk as she reach out, placed a hand on each thigh, and smoothed her way to his groin. The motion brought her face closer and closer to his cock, which was now beginning to show signs of life.

When she was within licking distance, Dawn pursed her lips and blew a cool jet of breath all over his thickening length. He twitched and gasped in delight, which broadened her smile even more. Dipping her face forward, she took his cock into her mouth, without even touching it with her hands, and began to suck gently.

Giles leant back and put both his arms out behind him on the bed to support his upper body so that he could watch the teen in action. She fixed her big baby-blue eyes upon his and sunk her mouth further on his thick shaft. He groaned as his fat cockhead filled her mouth and her lips slid in a tight ring along his hot flesh. When he pressed up against the back of her mouth, she drew back, slathering her tongue all over him to leave a sloppy, glistening trail.

She deliberately let him leave her mouth with a loud pop. It was impossibly sexy when she hit him with a full powered, innocent little girl pout as she nibbled her lip and watched his reaction. Giles groaned and swallowed, looking down past his hard cock to this nubile little angel who truly wanted him to have every part of her.

"Oh God!" he whispered.

Dawn smiled, curled out her tiny tongue and lashed it all over the head of his cock. With fluttering licks and kitten laps, she teased and played with him. He would groan each time she sucked him back into her mouth and watch with delight as she bobbed up and down.

"Oh, yes!" he sighed when she sank him deep. This time, the teen was ready for better. She gulped repeatedly when he touched the back of her mouth and took his thick shaft down into her throat. The incredible tightness made him moan, and he reached out a hand to grab the back of her head.

Dawn made slurping noises as she slowly worked his long cock further and further down. Her lips stretched around him, rippling excitingly until she had completely swallowed him. With her nose pressed up against his pubic bone, she remained still to let him savour the amazing feeling. A little hum sent vibration thrills coursing along his cock and he whimpered.

When she slowly drew away, the feeling of every inch sliding back through the tight confines of her throat was ecstasy.

"I thought she was a virgin?" Ru said in amazement.

"She is... or at least was," Xander said, quietly. "She worked in a spell that needed a virgin, so I guess she must be, but..." His voice trailed off in awe.

"Well, if she is a beginner, she is immensely talented and is gonna be a real heartbreaker," the singer mused.

With a very unneeded loud slurping, Dawn let Giles' glans slip out of her mouth, but pursed her lips over the end and sucked back all the extra slobber. And still her hands were placed on each of his thighs.

"Uhmmmm," Giles moaned, letting his eyes close and his head drop back. She was fantastic at this! Even Deirdre, who was probably the best cock sucker that Giles had ever had, had not compared to Dawn. The girl was a natural.

With gentle caressing mouthing, Dawn worked her lips down the underside of his cock, flicking her tongue over the sensitive spot beneath his glans. She switched between hums and cool blows as she got lower and lower down his impressive length until she reached his balls. After giving a few quick, tentative licks, she sucked a ball into her mouth and tongued it. While she was doing that, his thick, hot cock rested along her cheek and jutted up past her ear.

Letting his ball swing loose, she nuzzled her lips into his sack and dragged her tongue all over it. Then she began to follow the path of his shaft, trailing her tongue up its underside in one long lick. The movement pressed his cock against his belly and she fastened her eyes on his face as she did it. Giles met her gaze and his eyebrows wrinkled in emotion as she gave him a saucy wink.

When her flat tongue smoothed up the last few inches of his swollen cock, she took his head back into her mouth and reversed course, sinking him all the way down her throat, once more.

Giles jerked, and his hand seemed to hesitate between pushing her away and pulling her closer. The pleasure was so intense that he was really worried she may make him cum and, at least for this ritual, that would not be good.

"Mmmmmmm!" the girl hummed with him fully slotted down her throat.

Giles gasped in ecstasy at the intense wave of rippling delight and sagged back in pleasure. He could feel his cum gathering in his balls. In a second he was going to erupt and gush a hot, salty load down this little girl's amazing throat. He was going to spray a gallon of cum into her eager little mouth. He was going to fill her to overflowing and watch his seed spill from her lips, dribble in rivulets down her chin, drip onto her small cone-shaped titties. He was going to...

"Dawn! Dawn! Dawn!" he gasped with machinegun rapidity. "Stop!" He jerked upright and thrust her away from him, wincing at the wonderful pleasure of feeling his swollen cockhead rasping up her throat and popping from its tight grip.

The young girl toppled back onto her haunches, one hand shoved out behind to steady herself. "Giles!" she cried in shock.

"I'm sorry... I ah, I'm... it's just that... I was so close..."

The betrayed pout on her face dissolved into a look of sheer mischievous joy. "You were?"

"Oh God yes!" he admitted, a little too emphatically.

"Gee."

"Indeed."

She got to her feet and stepped toward him, four stiff fingers lightly patting her tingling clit. "So, are you going to take my cherry now?"

"Ah," he panted, still trying to claw his orgasm back from the brink, "No. I think I should return the favour and suck on you first." The spell required her to orgasm as well and, if he put his cock in her at that moment, he would never last long enough. He hoped this might buy him enough time to cool down a little.

"Oh, okay," she said, enthusiastically leaping onto the bed and making him bounce. She giggled and lay back on the pillows, sweeping a hand across her face to brush her long hair out of the way. Blushing slightly, more from the knowledge of being watched than from doing it for him, she spread her long slim legs open, granting him access.

Giles slid down the bed, lying between her thighs and leaning forward to kiss them. The smooth expanses of flesh were so slim and yet flawless. His lips nuzzled her skin, tasting it and also caressing it. Gradually, he worked his way from her knee to her crotch. As he neared that special area, he could feel her catch her breath and hold it, her excitement causing her legs to tremble.

Lifting his head, he gazed down at her virgin sex. It was so smooth and pure, the slight rise of her mons being split by the narrow channel of her slit. In contrast to her skin, the bright pink flesh inside that heavenly crease seemed so full of colour as it glistened with her arousal. He could scent the fragrant aroma wafting up from her young cunt and it made his mouth water and his blood hammer in his veins. Tracing his eyes over her hairless pussy, he studied it and burned the image into his memory.

She was very turned on, and it showed in the way a flush painted her smooth lips, darkening them slightly. When he glanced up her body into her sparkling eyes, he had to look past the two jutting nipples on the tips of her breasts, which looked very taut indeed.

"Kiss me," she whispered.

Smiling, he bowed his head and placed a gentle kiss just above her tiny clit. She sighed with pleasure and undulated against his mouth.

Her taste was sweet and clean to him as he gave her slit some full-tongued licks. The motion of his lapping spread her pussy slit open, making it even slicker as it did so. Using both his thumbs, Giles hooked her pussy fully open and began to flutter his tongue up and down it with demanding urgency.

"Oh yes!" she moaned, dropping her head back onto the pillow and grasping handfuls of the sheets.

Ru turned her face to Oz and nuzzled her lips against his ear. "Do you like the scent of her pussy, Baby? Xander can't smell it from here, but I can and I know you can too. Does it make your cock hard?" Her hand stroked over his hidden erection. "Mmmm, you want to fuck her, don't you?"

Oz lifted a hand and ran it through her short blonde hair, letting it sift between his fingers as he kept his eyes fastened on the bed. Ru poked out her tongue and traced the rim of his ear. "Do you want to add her to your pack, Baby? Would you like that?"

Giles dragged his tongue down Dawn's virgin slit, circling the entrance to her sheath. He licked around and around that heavenly hole, making her hips roll and jerk. Gradually, he began to narrow the path around it, spiralling inward until he dipped his tongue inside and poked it as deep as he could.

"Ungh!" she grunted, writhing her body and grabbing a handful of his hair.

He used that buck to slip his hands beneath her and cup both her small buttocks so that he could use them to drag her further onto his mouth. His lips formed a seal all around her wet sheath, allowing him to wiggle his tongue as deep as possible within her and her slick, crinkled inner walls were soft and mushy to the touch as he played his tongue all over them.

She was so aroused by his actions, her little pussy was spending juice all over his mouth and lips. It glistened on his chin and her writhing hips caused him to smear it all over her groin.

"Oh yeah!" she moaned, dragging his head tight against her and grinding her cunt into his face. "Suck it, Giles, suck it!"

For the longest time, he darted his tongue in and out of her hole, stabbing it quickly and then lapping it slowly. She gasped and moaned, sighed and groaned at the treatment. Suddenly he slid his mouth up her slit, latching onto her tiny clit and lashing it mercilessly. She grunted sharply and nearly tore out the hair she held.

"Oh God, Giles!"

He swirled his tongue all around and over her clit, flicking back its little hood of flesh and mapping it completely. With a skill he had not used for a long while, he switched between flutters with his tip, and long dragging full-bladed licks that smothered her sensitive bud in exquisite delight.

"Oooooo Giiiiiilllleess!" she wailed, her voice quavering. This time when she bucked, her body arched so much that only her feet, head and shoulders still touched the bed. She grabbed hold of his hair with both hands and thrust her spasming cunt against his mouth. Explosions of ecstasy erupted in her crotch and shot in lightning bolts around her entire body. Dawn's eyes rolled up and flickered as her breath caught and held, heightening the orgasm.

Giles fed hungrily on her young flesh. As her trembling thighs snapped shut on his cheeks, he speared his tongue back into her cunt and battled the spasming sheath. Her inner walls were twitching and heaving in delight and also bathing his tongue with her sweet nectar. She came so hard that he even got a little spurt squirted into his mouth.

It seemed like forever that she kept herself in that arch, rigid and yet trembling. Finally, she let her held breath out in a long, pleasure-filled sigh and sank her body back down to the bed. Giles let her cunt fall away from his mouth and blinked with relief when her tight grip slackened and she released his head. He looked down into her eyes, but there was no recognition there, they were still glassy and unfocused.

"Dawn?" he asked, a little concerned.

When he did not get a response, Faith moved over from the door and looked down at the teen from the side of the bed. "Dawn?"

The young girl blinked a couple of times and then a huge, sated smile broke across her lovely face. "Huh? Sorry, but that was just amazing. I've never... you know, like that before."

Faith relaxed and made her way back to the door. As she passed Giles, she patted his shoulder. "You Brits are full of surprises."

His brow wrinkled a little at her comment, but then he turned his attention back to Dawn. "Are you ready now?"

She giggled. "I think I might be." Her saucy gaze made him smile back. After weeks of her tempting him, and his resistance, she was finally going to get what she wanted.

Moving over her spread body, he nestled himself between her thighs. She could feel his huge cock land on her belly and it felt like a fiery bar of thick, male lust. As he settled his elbows beside her to support his upper body so that she did not take his weight, Dawn reached up and tenderly cupped his cheek.

"I love you, Giles," she whispered. Both of them were too involved in the moment to realise that both wolf and Slayer ears picked it up.

When he began to reach between them, she beat him to it. "No, let me."

Her small hand closed around his thick stalk and moved it into position at her very wet and gaping opening. She pulled gently and felt his hot cockhead nudge up against her virgin lips, then let go and hooked her hands around his shoulders. As she did so, she thought, 'This is it. This is the moment the man I love will make me a woman.'

Giles eased his hips forward, feeling her tight hole stretch around his large glans. Her unused body welcomed him in and it felt warm and slick inside. Before he got anymore than just his head into her, her hymen stopped him.

"Are you ready?" he said, quietly. "This may hurt a little, but I'll try to be quick." He knew that the orgasm she had just had would help ease the discomfort, and so he did not want to wait too long and let the euphoria subside.

"Do it," she whispered, lifting her head to steal a kiss.

Grinding his mouth down on hers, both because it felt good and would also provide a minor distraction, Giles drew his hips back and then shoved himself hard into her. He felt her body resists, and then her hymen tore and he sank deep.

"UNGH!" she gasped, her fingers making claws on his shoulder. "Ohhh!"

Stopping himself from penetrating her further, he froze so that she could get used to the new feeling. For a moment, she pressed her forehead into his neck and let her breath out with a judder.

"That wasn't too bad," she finally sighed. "Are you all the way in?"

His lips twitched into a smile. "Not yet. Let's get you used to this much before we go all the way, shall we?"

"Anything you say," she breathed, stealing more kisses.

Feeling her relax, Giles slowly withdrew his cock until only its tip remained. He had gotten about half his length into her, and now he began to slowly, tenderly fuck that half back and forth inside her.

"Oh," she moaned, feeling the amazing pleasure that fucking gives for the first time. Her tight pussy was stretched wonderfully as his thick cock slid in and out.

Giles had to grit his teeth because she was tighter than any girl he had ever fucked before. No pussy had squeezed him this hard; it felt like he was trying to fuck a velvet-gloved fist. When he felt her raise her legs and hook her feet behind his knees, he nearly came.

"Oh, Dawn!"

She did not answer, only curled her hands behind his neck and drew him down for wet, hungry kisses. Each time he thrust into her, a gust of her sweet breath filled his mouth.

Biting back a moan of delight, he began to fuck her pussy faster, sinking half an inch more into her each time. Her hips bounced up to meet him eagerly, and her body took all the thick meat it could. Finally, he felt she was ready and he thrust everything he had into her in one long, deep stroke.

"Oooofff!" she gasped, clutching her arms tightly around his neck and dragging him down so that they were cheek to cheek.

The pleasure for both of them was so intense that they lost their focus on the room around them and they became centred on that amazing meeting of flesh. They were just cock and cunt. Man and girl. Their whole consciousness seemed to be situated in those hot, slippery inches where they met.

The bedsprings began to protest their ruthless pounding as Giles really started to hammer home into her; their creaks and groans were equalled by her gasps and moans, his grunts and sighs and also the wet squelching of her cunt.

Dawn could only cling tightly to him as he plundered her body with his huge staff. She barely felt the rasping of his cheek against hers, in the same way he barely felt the scratches her fingernails were carving on his back.

Hot, hard, rampant cock sank in and out of soft, wet, tender pussy. Giles struggled to hold back the dam as he gave the young nymph the first fucking of her life.

"OOOOOhhhh GODDDDD!" she whimpered, lost in an ocean of slippery, thrusting delight. She had never felt something so good before. All the times she had masturbated, dreaming of this moment, she had never once got close to picturing just how good it really felt. The man she loved was rampant in her cunt and she wanted him there forever.

To contain a squeal of ecstasy, Dawn buried her face in his throat and began to suck on it for all she was worth. That nearly made Giles spurt his load into her there and then. She attacked him with a ravenous intent and her passion swept him even higher into the realms of exquisite delight.

"Ah!" he grunted, rooting his meat deep into that excellent pussy. Her young hole clasped him like a vice and he shivered as each thrust sent white-hot electric thrills racing along his cock and up his spine.

"Oh yes!" he gasped, repeatedly nailing her to the bed. His hard thrusts slammed his pubic bone against her throbbing clit, spanking it loudly each time. The rough treatment was deliciously exciting for her and she humped him back for all she was worth.

"OH God! Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Yes!" she squealed, lifting her legs so that her knees now clasped onto the sides of his chest. The position let him sink to the fullest in her sloppy wet cunt and increased the pleasure even more. Back and forth his hot meat pistoned. In and out. Hard and fast.

All Dawn could now do was cling tightly to him and try to ride out the storm of his lust. Giles was like a man possessed as he slammed down into her over and over again. Every nerve in his body was alight with ecstasy and sweat dripped from him like salty rain.

"Oh do me!" she begged. "Do me, do me, do me, do meeeee!"

Again, she locked her lips on the same spot on his throat, increasing the size of her love bite.

"Dawwwwwnnnn!" he protested, her passion driving him over the edge. With a wince of pleasure/pain, Giles gritted his teeth and buried his steel hard meat as deep in her young body as he could. She gasped at the savage lust and both of them exploded.

Her squeals of delight were mixed with his bellow of ecstasy and their bodies convulsed as one.