Buggs 02

Story Info
Buggs hits the Strip for the first time.
4.8k words
3
1.3k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buggs 02

"OMG, Buggs, put your eye balls back in their sockets! And put your head back inside of the window!"

"Janet, it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that, but look, we're on the Strip! I mean, look at all these people on the Strip! There are men and there are women and there are people like me and there are people like me giving me the finger because I'm the new face on the Strip and OMG, this is hot! And pull over just in front of that Devils in Disguise crew so I can jump out and engage!"

"Hah! You just want to take advantage of your new popularity since you trended a little bit on Chang for your special usage of bug spray, Buggs! You said you would help me and Janice get a golfing lesson before the charity golf outing and all I see what's happening is that you're more interested in mingling and flirting and flaunting your body! All of which is fine, after we geek girls get some help!"

"Janet, it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that, but I promised you and your geek squad a few golf lessons and a spot in the charity golf outing and I even promised your squad that a follow up date might be possible as an "after party" thing for after the golf outing, so, shut it and pull over and then you know, get out and lean against your SUV while I establish a few connections and push your chest out! I mean, if they are not feeding babies, then they are for men!"

"Hah, again, Buggs! Well, I knew that part. I also know that part is a little for you too!"

"Janet, it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that, but listen, whatever happens, the theme of the charity golf outing is anything, literally anything at all, just as long as it's not a striped pullover geek shirt or sweater! And that goes for the lessons on Sunday morning too! And I'm sending out a group text so none of your geek squad can claim that they didn't know about that because I sense that you're thinking about tricking me, so?"

"Buggs, it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that, but let me send out the group text that a trip to the mall in morning is expected. And this is dirty pool since the Devil in Disguise crew just so happens to hang out in front of the Striped Pullover Shirt store, dirty pool, I say, Buggs!"

I mean, there is a time and a place for the Geek Pullover line of sportwear clothing and that time and place is still on the top ten list of the world's greatest mysteries, so. Besides, Janet gets all riled up so easily and her red cheeks totally crank up her cuteness as her goes blood pressure goes up, so, it's all legit.

But back to how my new popularity has come with a whole lot of nerve to speak with just about anyone! With my geeky friend, Janet, standing close by, of course. And hopefully with the engine running in case anything goes south because newly found nerve doesn't mean success, I suppose.

"Speak your peace, have a seat or skedaddle back to your geeky girlfriend, fantasy bug bite on the butt boy!"

"Well, it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that, but if your name is Tanya, then we should become friends and if your name is Danya, then you should be my muscle tonight on the Strip and if your name is Eliana, then you should be my girlfriend this Wednesday night at the Pizza Shop for a light dinner and if your name is Justina, then you should suggest a style of a black Denim jacket that I can wear when I hang out with you in future and if your name is Alexa, then you should drive my golf cart next weekend during the charity golf outing and commit to that by accepting and wearing this necklace that I have for you that forms the letter "A" in a weird way by using four black handled throwing knives, so?"

"Oh, so it's going to be like that then, hmm?"

[Snatches the metallic necklace]

"Well, I like the black knife handles. But no girlfriend stuff, bug bite boy! And I'm not counting how many root beers your nerdy geek squad downs and I'll run them over with the golf cart if they go all geek squad crazy in front of me, so?"

"Alexa, it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that, but if you're going to draw such a deep line in the sand, then can that guy go chat it up with my friend, Janet, while I continue with my business proposals, hmm?"

"That guy [finger points to the right]?"

"That guy [acknowledges pointing towards the right]."

"Hmph! Do you think that guy and that girl are a good match then, bug bitten boy?"

"Alexa, it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that because they are so opposite that they have no choice but to click, so, click your heels and make that happen then, okay? And by the way, you have a hair appointment next Friday at 3pm with Millie from the Hair Solon for a straight blow out, which we both know you want to try out and you know, woo and wow the people on the Strip next Friday night! Only I have no idea what a good blow out looks like for the next morning when you're driving my golf cart, so."

[Clump, clump, combat boots clump, not click]

"Hmph!"

I think his name was Steve. Also, I mean, nowhere in the last chapter or this chapter have I or did I approve the upgraded nickname of bug bitten butt boy! Nowhere, I say.

"Well, now that you're even more alone, bitten on the butt by bugs boy, what else then? And if Millie is worthy of her name, the blow hair look will be just fine the next day, especially since I will be sleeping all alone that Friday night, shapely butt boy who obviously wants to show me his bug bites!"

"Alexa, it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that, but you're hot. Anyways, I respect the line in the sand that you're using a power shovel to dig, so, in meantime before you break down for me, how about a little help for me to meet that guy, hmm?"

"That guy [finger points to the left]?"

"That guy [acknowledges pointing towards the left]."

"Chad? That guy, Chad?"

"That guy, Chad."

"Chad? Chad the Caddie for the Golf Skirt crew? Who wears all white?"

"You dug the line in sand and filled it in with concrete, Alexa. And a straight blow out, right? I said something about "woo" and "wow", right?"

"Hmph! I just said no girlfriend stuff, Buggs, but touché if you just tricked me into hooking you up and looking like a hot girlfriend, Buggs!"

"Alexa, it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that, but only so I continue to meet new people and you know, so you break the ice for me with the Golf Skirt crew. I mean, you can use it as a chance to flaunt that you'll be the one to watch next Friday on the Strip with your blown out hair, so?"

"Buggs, it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that because I could handle a little extra flaunting next weekend, but you stand right behind me as I break the ice with the Golf Skirt, you got that, bitten on butt by more than one bug boy?"

"Alexa, it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that, but it was all on the same night!"

Well, the Golf Skirt can be a little intimidating, so it's not like I hired out my dirty work to Alexa or anything. I hired out my scared work to her, so, touché to myself.

But trust me, LOL, I stayed back far enough so that any ice cube chips didn't fly around and catch me in the eye. Also, I had a big black "X" painted over my left eye that night and I already explained how an "X" confuses me sometimes in the last chapter, so.

"Ahem, we are not into that sort of thing, bug bite boy, so add something to the story that Alexa from the devil's goth squad just told me or move along then. And if you are successful with your trickery, well, golf is an outdoor game, so expect plenty of bug spray, bug bitten on the butt, boy!"

Seriously, no where is this chapter or in the last chapter, did I ever approve the updated nickname of bug bitten boy! Nowhere!

"Ladies, it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that, but I fulfilled my fantasy, no matter how weird it might have been to some people and I didn't die, so, I'm not here to trick the two hottest golfers on the Strip to give my geeky lady friend's a couple of golf swing lessons tomorrow morning and then escort them and their dates next weekend by driving their golf carts during the charity golf outing nor am I here to trick the best golfing legs in Middleton to move apart a little so I can meet Chad the Caddie tonight, so?"

"Oh, so it's like that then, hmm? And I suppose we should wear our shortest golfing skirts and our white visors too then, hmm, pervert bug bite boy!"

"Ladies, it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that, but at the risk of risking my life, well, we might as well go ahead and throw in four golf tees standing tall, so.

"Hmph! You're just another man under all of this fem flash! Asking us to go braless!"

"Ladies, it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that, but your golf lessons will be funded and I have these two fully loaded gift cards for the Golf Skirt Shop her on the Strip and by the way, they carry those skirts with the front crisscross flap that always looks like it's about to flop open, so?"

"Hmph! Perv much, bug bite, boy?"

[Snatches the gift cards]

"Ladies, it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that, but I also have these two fully loaded gift cards for the Red Bag store here on the Strip and by the way, a Peek-A-Boo bra is sill wearing a bra, so?"

[Snatches the gift cards]

"Now we're getting somewhere."

"Oh, Buggs, it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that, but only because Chad keeps poking me in the back of my shoulder, so, go on, perv for nipples and butt bites!"

"Ladies, it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that, but they are to die for and I never, so, oh and to seal the deal, I mean, my neighbor just loves it when his newspaper lands in my yard by mistake and he loves how I deliver it to him, so, maybe I have these two VIP Clubhouse passes that are good for the entire season then? Also, Mr. Chambers purposely throws his newspaper in my yard, so."

"Hmph! Touché, bug bitten perv boy!"

[Snatches the VIP Passes]

"Chad, darling, do you have any interest in playing the back nine with Buggs then? And I'm not asking for details on how you might play his back nine with your 9-Iron, so?"

"Bah, bah, bah, I mean, I'm committed to the Golf Skirt crew and well, I mean, whatever, so."

"OMG, please! Anyways, the deal is sealed, Buggs, so why are you still standing here then, hmm?"

"Oh, um, Gwen, well, I've reached the absolute end of my engagement and encountering experience, but it feels like there should be one more "it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that" or something, so?"

"Oh, huh, well, Buggs, um, huh, well, it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that, but if you happen to stroll by the Polo Shirt crew on your way to alley with Chad the Caddie, I mean, I wouldn't be mad if you dropped a few advance notices that Lucy and I will be driving a couple of golf carts in the charity golf outing with our high beams on in broad daylight. I mean, if the devil woman can sprout a blow out for a weekend, then we can sprout our golf tees, I suppose. And OMG, I mean the lightning bolt Polo Shirt crew and not the damn Alligator Polo Shirt crew! Also, since your geeky friend already headed to the alley with that devil guy, Steve, I mean, watch where the two of you end up!"

"Gwen, it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that, wait, Janet did what and went where?"

Well, snap! I mean, so it's like that then, huh? Whatever. I had an assignment and a date, so I started to move along, with Chad following, of course.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, there, bug bitten butt boy! I mean, well, I mean, we mean, well, did the bug bites hurt or not so much then, hmm? Not that it's going to be like that for us, but it sounds like legit info, so? Or we're asking for a friend, if that helps, Buggs, so?"

Well, I lied a little bit about that. It hurt like hell, at first and I'm not talking about the bug bites that ended up on my butt! But I did not let on about how Ethan basically sawed me in half and made me pass out with his power and from the pain, but I left them knowing that I didn't die.

And yep, it was like that and not even just a little bit like that. It hurt. At first.

"Um, Chad, you have a nice look about you with your white outfit. You look like a Navy man! And I hope you're a nice Navy man because this is my first time on the Strip, let alone in the alley, so, um, well, are you expecting that your naval ship canon shoots off then, hmm? And we need to be honest about this right today, so?"

"Buggs, it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that because I do like your body, but you need to be honest back with me because your "bitten on the butt by bugs" blog linked me to a couple of your selfies and you do not have a boy butt as much as a girl butt, so, do you have a pussy or what, Buggs?"

"Chad, it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that, but only from the rear, which I work very hard for, so, I don't have a secret surprise slit up front. Well, I have a surprise for everyone who thinks that I'm a real girl, but I have never tried to trick anyone with that. And to continue with honesty from my side, well, my sex life is fantasy driven and I've only been driven once and my next fantasy is still under development in my head, so?"

Well! That's something that I will never be honest about going forward! And it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that because Chad became very forward and somehow ended up taking me for the same drive that I had been on before! But I knew the road well by then, so.

What I didn't know was that, huh, so, that's what happens in the alley then and nobody really cares?

"OMG, OMG, Chad, that's a lot of power!"

"(Huff, puff) just brace up against the building wall, Buggs!"

[Thump, thump, pump, thrust, thrust, oomph, oomph, slam, slam, slam, oh, thump, pump, slam]

"Oh, oh, it's good power, Chad, it's good power, but pull the cord on the canon, Chad, pull it!"

[Thump, thump, pump, thrust, thrust, oomph, oomph, slam, slam, slam, oh, thump, pump, slam]

Guys in white, right? They don't listen!

[Thump, thump, pump, thrust, thrust, oomph, oomph, slam, slam, slam, oh, thump, pump, slam]

"Oh, oh, I got your power, Buggs, I got your power right now! Ooh, argh, ooh, oh, ugh, argh!"

So, just like the last drive, I mean, that's it, when it's over, it's over then? No matter if they are dressed in white or in black or in blue! It's just over.

"Oh, so, they don't have trash cans in the alley access walkway for the spent condoms then, Chad?"

"Nope. Well, they do, but nobody bothers to take the stroll, so [wheeze, wheeze, wheeze]. Unless you want to do the honors, Buggs, so?"

"Chad, it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that, but only because I've never removed one before yet, so [mwah], catch your breath then, Chad."

"Buggs, it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that because I hit it with so much power [wheeze, wheeze], so, I'll just be right here catching my breath then [wheeze, wheeze]. And what's up with you and the word power then [wheeze], Buggs?"

"I don't know, Chad, it was like the first word that I said a few weeks ago when the bugs were first biting me on the butt, so I guess that's my sex word, um, is that wrong then, Chad?"

"[Wheeze, snooze, wheeze, snooze]"

Yep, when it's over, it's over, right?

And by the way, I mean, there was a trash can for like every four couples that were in the alley behind the Strip, so, well, what the hell, right? Clean up after yourself! But walking to the furthest trash can from me was fun. And I only picked the furthest trash can so Chad could catch his shut eye and not spy on me if I happened upon my next fantasy idea! Which was written on the alley wall, apparently. Or I'm asking why Paul was in the shadows of the alley for a friend, if that helps.

"Hi Paul, hi Gail, were the two of you about to engage in oral relations here in the alley then, hmm? Is that what happens here then? This is my first time here on the Strip and in the alley. Or it's my friend's first time here, if that helps, so?"

"OMFG, bug eyes, it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that, but nobody has engaged in "oral relations" since 1801 and most people these days just call it a blow job, so, well, move along then Buggs, unless you're one of those voyeur's or something, hmm?"

"Gail, it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that since I never saw this before, so, I mean, it just goes into your mouth then, Gail? And who goes "aha, aha, aha" and who goes "ugh, ugh, ugh" and I know enough that the mouth slut goes "gulp, gulp, gulp" and all, so?"

"Buggs, it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that since Mary is actually Paul's girlfriend and I am the cheating slut tonight, but it's like that in the alley, Buggs, it's like that! Wait, Buggs, are you saying that you had two full globes of man-made bug spray sprayed all across your butt to fend off the bugs from biting your butt and you never put the spray bottle nozzle in your mouth? That cute mouth right there?"

"Gail, it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that, but I never and I never saw it in person, so, isn't it a rule that you're supposed to let at least one boob out? Paul, what say you?"

Oh, Paul was too stunned from our crazy conversation to answer.

"Aha, aha, aha, it's like that, it's like that! Aha, aha, aha."

Well, he mumbled that after a moment.

"OMFG, Buggs, it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that, but it's a not rule! Especially when you're cheat sucking off a guy in the alley! Ugh, or when some dumbass fem boy bug bitten butt guy just reaches under your blouse and unsnaps your bra!"

[Snap. Pop]

Ooh, nice. Very shapely and well rounded.

"Hmph! I suppose you want to get things started then since you've gotten things started by popping my boobs out for me then, hmm, Buggs?"

"Gail, it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that, but it just fits into your...."

Yeah, Paul grew tired of all of the talking.

[Slam, gag, slam, gag, slam, gag, gag, slam, OMG, pound, push, OMG, push]

"Oh, OMG, it's like that then, Gail? [Huff, puff, gag] how do you not pass out?"

"Buggs, it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that because I have been over whelmed before, but, I mean, are we through here now, Buggs? His girlfriend will come looking for him and I might as well finish things off, especially since you tricked me into letting my tits out. Also, touché since I have been blessed up top, so, get now, Buggs!"

Well, did I mention ooh, nice and very shapely and well rounded.

"OMFG, Buggs, I can jiggle my own boobs! But you have a nice touch. Also, sheesh, when did it get so complicated to side suck off a guy in the then alley then, hmm?"

"Gail, it's not like that at all. Well, it's a little bit like that, but, well, I never touched a pair before, so."

"Wait, what, Buggs? Is it really like that then, hmm?"

Well, I already said that Paul was getting fed up, so, well, he finished up himself all the while Gail and I continued figuring out what was what and how it was, so, tee he, that was another first for me!

Too watch, mind you. I don't have a good fantasy built up in my head about that, yet, but the motions seem to be quite universal, so.

Also, huh, even though Paul took care of his business, I mean, Gail was Gail on the spot at just the right moment anyways! Which may or may not be the next fantasy that I'm working on in my head. But that's for another time since all I had to make that dreadful walk back to the Strip itself in the same alley access walkway that Chad had used to walk me into the alley earlier so we could talk. Which, by the way, I do not recommend walking alone! But I had a nice surprise waiting for me. Well, it was a decent surprise waiting for me in the shadows after I stepped my first step into the dark access walkway.

12