Build up Tension

Story Info
After a nice evening the built up tension comes out!
1.3k words
3.65
6.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bit of backstory:

I'm a 38 year young goddess and you are a 46 year wise old man. (the young goddess and wise old man are our silly thing to each other)

This story started out over text chat since we don't live together yet. And our homes aren't exactly close to each other. (2 hour drive by car). We've started out as friend over 10 years ago. Both had our share of relationships since but we're never single at the same time. Now we were and I tried to hold things of for a bit since I was recently single and didn't want to rush into something right away. When we saw each other again I knew I couldn't hold things of any longer. The spark we had all those years ago had only grown over the years and was bursting. Now? We hate living apart that far away from each other. We want to snuggle on the couch, wake up next to each other every morning, making dinner together, walking the dog and have long sexy sessions in bed. (8 hours of lovemaking? We can do that easily! It's just that biological needs, food for example, need to happen also.)

Onto the story!

------

Together we go for a last walk with the dog. What you don't know is that, when I went to the toilet just before we left the house, I inserted a couple of Ben Wa balls. At every step I take I feel them inside me.

We enjoy our short walk, close together arms around each other. It's chilly but we've got a good coat and you are always warm. We are both looking forward to crawling in bed together.

When we get back home (your house in this case since it has the queen sized bed. Mine is just a single with a pull-out. But we can handle that) I can't handle myself any more and start to kiss you and my hands are wandering over your body. The dog is jealous but he has to handle that... tough luck for him. I start to take of you clothes. But you are a 'wise old man' and since the curtains and my hunger for you aren't really something the neighbours should see we make our way upstairs to the bedroom quickly.

We continue our making out session and both our hands are roaming over our bodies. We undress each other slowly (because doing it fast isn't that much fun). Your hands over my body are making me crazy. And I feel how your body reacts to my hands. Your kissing deepens and I feel your hunger.

To soon our clothes are everywhere in the room and I can finally enjoy you amazing naked body. Slowly I start my way down. I'll lick and suck on your earlobe, your neck and shoulders over your chest and I'll pay special attention to your nipples. My hands are roaming over your back and buttocks, grasping and kneading them, teasing you with my nails by slowly dragging them over your back. It makes you shiver.

I'll sit down on the edge of the bed and make my final descend but don't go to my main target straight away. I'm kissing your belly, your hips and legs and very slowly make my way to your glory. One of my hands is slowly moving away from your back and strokes your side, chest, belly and finally grabs you at the same moment I start kissing you there. I take you into my mouth and look up to you while slowly starting to suck when softly massaging your balls. I see you and feel your excitement growing while sucking. I look into your eyes and I see that the build up tension is getting you close fast!

You're a bit surprised of my enthusiasm and want to join in on the fun. You make a step back so I need to let you go and bend over fast, push me down on the bed and softly say: 'My turn!'

You start an assault on my breasts and shower them with kisses and deliciously take my nipples in your mouth one by one. Sucking, nibbling and licking until I'm squirming with pleasure. Your hands caress my belly and buttocks. Gentle but also clearly with a purpose. Agonizingly slow they wander to where you want to be. Every time I think you're there but your hand wanders away again.

You're teasing me but that only makes me want you more.

Finally, when I think you're going to play with my breasts again, your hand shoots down and you want to quickly put two fingers inside me. Surprised, you let the nipple you were feasting on pop out of your mouth and start exploring what it is I have there.

Your fingers discover the little balls and you look at me in surprise. Mischievously I look back and we kiss deliciously for a while. The excitement is palpable and we both can't get enough of each other's lips, tongue and mouth. From sweet gentle kisses to the hungry bites on your lower lip.

Meanwhile, your fingers are still gently pampering me. You cleverly make use of the extra sensations the balls give. Soon I am squirming with pleasure again and a first orgasm is approaching. The moment you take my nipple in your mouth again I can't hold it any longer and I come shockingly.

You feel perfectly what my body can take and calmly continue what you are doing. Your mouth around my nipples, your fingers inside me and your palm giving just the right pressure and friction. It's so overwhelmingly delicious that after a few minutes I have to push your hand away. It's too intense. This allows me to recover for a moment and I have the opportunity again to give you attention as well. I quickly pull the balls out of me and look at you in the meantime.

I know how you enjoy it when I sit or lie on top of you so I push you on your back. Quickly I put one leg over you and crawl on top of you.

I had already seen how incredibly excited you are. I want to feel that thickness inside me so badly. But first just watch you. Enjoying how you look at me, so full of love and admiration. I'm caressing you across your chest and kiss you everywhere I can reach. I feel how wet I am when I move my hips back and forth teasingly. You move with me and from everything I can tell how much you want to be deep inside me.

I take hold of you and rub you between my lips a little. Hmm so hard and thick what will that do to me?

Slowly you slide inside and when you bottom out, I bend over to kiss you. This makes us forget for a moment what we were doing. A small movement from your hips make me sit up again and start moving up and down very slowly. The feeling of you inside me is so intensely delicious that it won't be long before I cum again. Since I'm on top you got your hands free to play with my breasts. You grab them, knead them gently, pinch my nipples, massage them. This makes my next orgasm unstoppable. Shocking I come and this time you can also enjoy the ripples of you sex surrounding you. By now you are also close to an orgasm. My contractions make sure that you also come. Deliciously deep inside me, exactly where I like the most. I see how beautiful you are and enjoy it even more when I see how your body reacts to mine. When we have recovered a bit I lie down on top of you so we can cuddle and kiss.

Your hands grab my buttocks and I feel you still inside me. Slowly you slide out of me and I miss the delicious sensation you give me when you are inside me.