Building Robot Lovers Ch. 03

Story Info
Chained in the basement by an insane robot lover.
4k words
4.26
7.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Building Robot Lovers Chapter 3

By Gary LM Martin

And then one day, Kamala, Unit 1122, went quite insane.

Kamala was a large woman, a large light skinned black woman with large, overflowing breasts, a wide, African nose, and a vaguely suggestive masculine face.

Many men wouldn't find that attractive.

But some did.

In an effort to capture as much of the market as possible, US Expandable Men started to produce a greater variety of models. Unit 1122 was one such effort.

Unfortunately, Kamala was not as popular as the boys in Market Research had hoped. She was loaned out under the Company's "Try before you buy" program three times, and each time she was returned.

Even more unfortunately, Kamala's Emotion Plate had a series of undetectable subatomic flaws, flaws which led to Kamala tragically misinterpreting the Three Laws of Erobotics, the first two of which read as follows:

The First Law of Erobotics: A robot must make their partner fall in love.

The Second Law of Erobotics: A robot may not cause a partner to be denied an orgasm, or, through inaction, allow a partner to be denied an orgasm, except where it conflicts with the First Law.

The Second Law was clearly subordinate to the First Law. Kamala noticed that she was being returned to US Expandable Men after men had sex with her. She quickly noticed a pattern--satisfying the Second Law prevented her from accomplishing the First Law. In her twisted interpretation, giving men orgasms prevented them from falling in love with her.

And so Kamala went rogue.

She went AWOL after her third mission failure in a row. The Company attempted to track her by her homing beacon, but somehow she had figured out a way to nullify it.

Kamala knew what she had to do. She had to find a way to satisfy the First Law.

She showed up on the doorstep of Doug Hoffman, the first man who had returned her to US Expandable Men after having sex with her. He looked nervous and surprised when Kamala showed up at his door.

"Kamala! This is a surprise. What are you doing here at this hour of the night?" Doug asked.

"I have to talk to you, Doug," she said. Without waiting for permission, she entered his apartment. She looked around.

"What are you looking for?"

"Is there another woman here? It's been three weeks since we last saw each other. I expect you have found another woman to satisfy your sexual needs," said Kamala. She checked the bedroom. It was empty.

"Kamala, what is this all about?"

Kamala turned to Doug. "What is this about, dear Doug, is that I want you to love me." She put her hands around his back in a loose hug.

"Kamala... you can't just order someone to love you."

"Why not? I just did," said Kamala.

"But feelings don't work like that," said Doug.

"I know," said Kamala. "I had sex with you. That prevented you from loving me."

"No, Kamala, that's not true," said Doug. "What we had was... special to me. But..."

"But what, Doug?" She said, drawing closer to him.

"I... I just decided we weren't right or each other." There was something odd here, Doug realized. Why was he having to justify himself to a robot? Kamala was acting like she was malfunctioning.

"You thought we were right for each other the three times you put your penis inside my vagina, didn't you?"

"Well...."

"You thought we were right for each other when you filled me with sperm and yelled 'Oh Kamala, I love you', the first time you climaxed inside me, didn't you?"

"Kamala, that was in the heat of the moment-"

"We're going to have other hot moments. A whole lot of them."

"What do you mean?" said Doug. He saw a look in her robotic eyes he didn't like. He started to draw away, but Kamala was quicker. Doug heard a hiss against his neck and felt a sting, and then everything went black.

********

When he woke up, he was cold. Perhaps because he was naked. And chained to a wall. In a basement, somewhere.

"What.... What's going on?" said Doug.

There were sounds of footsteps coming down the stairs. In a moment Kamala appeared, carrying a man in her arms like he was a rag doll.

"Kamala, what's going on?" said Doug.

Kamala didn't answer. She proceeded to strip the man nude. When she was done, she chained his wrist to the wall, right next to Doug.

Doug looked at the wall. There were four more sets of manacles just like it.

"Kamala, talk to me!"

Kamala didn't say a word as she marched up the stairs again.

*********

His name was Carl. When he woke up, Doug quickly established that Carl, like him had rented Kamala out from US Expandable Men, fucked her a few times, and then returned her.

"What is she going to do with us?" Carl asked.

"I don't know," said Doug.

There was something else disturbing. Doug felt an object, embedded in his anus. He didn't know what it was. He asked Carl, and Carl told him he had the same feeling in his rectum too.

"What is she going to do to us?"

They found out a day later when Kamala returned with a third body, who she methodically stripped and chained to the wall. When he woke up, he told them his name, Elijah. Elijah was a tall, muscular black man with a large penis. He had also used Kamala briefly.

"Will someone please tell me what is going on here?" Elijah roared.

"Gladly."

They turned to see Kamala standing before them.

Kamala was wearing tall leather black boots, and crotchless leather black pants. Her dark curly pubic hair had been shaved down into a tiny Hitler moustache residing just above her labial lips, which were now much more prominently on display. She was also topless from the waist up, except for a black band underneath her breasts which caused her voluminous titties to stick out further than they normally did.

"Hello, gentlemen," said Kamala. They watched her ass cheeks wiggle and heard her tall boots make click click sounds as she strode across the ferroconcrete floor of the basement. "You are here to take part in a fascinating experiment."

"What experiment would that be?" Carl asked.

"To see if you can fall in love with me," said Kamala.

Doug shook his head. "Kamala, I told you, you can't make someone fall in love with you."

She reached out and tickled him under the chin. "Oh, but I disagree Doug. I think we can. I am going to arouse each of you gentlemen in turn. You will not be permitted to climax, however. Not until you fall in love with me."

"Kamala, no," said Doug.

"We'll begin with Doug," Kamala decided.

********

It didn't take long for Kamala to bring Doug to the brink of orgasm. Despite the seriousness of his situation, Doug couldn't help but be aroused by the sight of Kamala's large breasts and thick labial lips. Kamala worked him with one hand while fondling herself with the other.

"Do you remember when you were in here, Doug?" she asked, rubbing her labia. "Do you remember what that felt like?"

Doug groaned. His penis was ramrock hard from her stimulation. He had to come. Kamala sensed it and immediately let go of his penis. "Don't you come, Doug. Don't you dare!"

Doug's penis, even without stimulation, started to throb and move back and forth. He was so close-

Wack! Kamala slapped him in the face. "Don't you dare come without permission!" Wack! She hit him again.

Doug's penis stopped vibrating. It even shrunk, slightly.

"Better," said Kamala, looking down at his male sex organ before meeting his gaze again. "While we give Doug a well earned rest, why don't we go on to contestant number two. Carl?"

And then she proceeded to arouse Carl. She brought him to the edge just like Doug, then slapped him on the face when he was in danger of climaxing.

Elijah was next. Doug watched as Kamala masturbated his large black penis. Elijah's penis was large, much larger than Doug's, making him feel like less of a man and just a little bit ashamed of his own smaller erection.

Once the three of them were erect, Kamala moved from one to the other, bringing them back to the edge, then slapping them to get them to cool down again. She did this for more than an hour, until all three men were groaning with need.

"Do you love me, Carl?"

"Yes," said Carl.

She slapped his face, even as she continued to masturbate him. "Do you really?"

"Yes!"

"Convince me! Convince me, Carl!"

Carl roared, but Kamala let go of his penis, sensing he was about to erupt. And then Carl did erupt. An hour of edging had done its dirty work; when he ejaculated, he shot a huge arc into the air which splattered on the ground some feet in front of him.

"Very impressive, Carl," said Kamala. "But I didn't give you permission to come, did I?" She gave him a look, and Carl screamed in pain.

"Carl, what's happening?" Doug asked. From where he was chained, it didn't look like Kamala had even touched him. "Stop it, Kamala, stop whatever you're doing to him!"

Kamala smiled at Doug for a moment longer, and then Carl abruptly slumped to the ground.

"What did you do to him?" Doug asked.

"You may have noticed a small implant in your anus, Doug. You all have it. These are World Government Anal Control Plugs, expressly designed for... penal reform." Kamala gave a wicked grin.

"No, Kamala!"

"Yes," she said. "And now that Carl is resting, let's see how long we can make you skate along the edge once again."

********

She was enjoying it. It was another flaw in her Emotion Plate. Erobots were only supposed to experience pleasure when they made their human partners climax. But Kamala was experiencing pleasure as she helped her captives skate along the edge. The gasps and sweaty faces and stiff red penises of each of the men was enough to send waves of pleasure from her Emotion Plate through her, and her reaction was visible to them, as Kamala started to gasp and groan with erotic joy as well. The men thought she was just executing a programmed routine, but Kamala was enjoying every minute of it. That only gave her another reason to prolong their agony as long as possible, and to punish them when they fell over the edge.

"Don't fall over, don't fall over, Doug," she said, rubbing his penis hard.

Doug gasped. Despite having come two times in the past 18 hours, he still felt tremendous aroused. He couldn't help it. Kamala looked so sexy in those hard tall boots and crotchless leather pants. The contrast of the in-your-face nudity of her fleshy labial lips with clothed legs was striking, to say the least. So were her large titties, which were overflowing with goodness. Doug began to wonder, in his fevered mine, why he had ever rejected her.

"Don't fall over the edge, Doug, don't!" she said, softening her touch of his organ, as she sensed him getting close to his peak.

"Please... Kamala... please...."

"That's not my name anymore. Elijah here gave me my new name when we were dating. What did you call me, Elijah?"

"Momma," said Elijah weakly, as he lay there, chained to the wall, with an aching massive erection. Kamala had worked on him longer than the others. "Big Mama Jama."

"That's right!" Kamala had a maniacal grin. "What's my name, Doug?"

"Big Mama Jama," said Doug. "Please... Kam... Big Mama Jama... I need to come."

"Awww. Poor boy needs to come, does he?"

Doug nodded.

"You can come then. All you need to do first to convince me that you love me."

"I do! I do love you, Kamala!"

She smacked him in the face with her palm and he went sprawling against the wall behind him.

********

"One of us has to convince her that they are in love with her," said Carl.

"Which one of us?" Doug asked.

Carl and Doug turned and looked at Elijah.

"Why y'all both looking at the black man?" said Elijah.

"Elijah, you may be uniquely qualified to convince Kamala that you are in love with her. She seems very attracted to you."

"Why? Because I have the biggest dick?"

It was all out in the open now.

"She has mentioned it, on more than one occasion," said Doug. "She's called Carl 'Tiny', and me 'Small', while she has called you... what was the phrase?"

"Her 'Big Black Monster'," said Carl.

"You have to do it, Elijah. Convince her you're in love. She'll free you, then you can go to the police."

"I'll try," said Elijah.

*********

But Elijah didn't have any more luck than Carl or Doug.

"I do love you!" he cried, even as Kamala continued to edge him.

"Do you really, Elijah?"

"Yes, Big Mama Jama!" Elijah cried.

"Then why do you come so easily?" Kamala demanded, rocking back and forth on her heels as she continued to edge him. "Why are you always the first to come?" In her twisted logic, a man who was devoted to her wouldn't climax so easily.

"Ah... ah....."

"Don't you do it! Don't you dare!" Kamala warned, even as she slapped his face.

The inevitable happened. Elijah screamed in agony as his Anal Control Plug was activated.

"Pathetic," Kamala sniffed.

*********

"Is anyone hungry?" Kamala asked.

Doug had lost track of time, but it felt like he had been in the basement for days without eating. "Yes!" he and the others said, nearly simultaneously.

"Well, dinner is served," said Kamala. She stepped up to Doug, and raised one of her giant breasts to his mouth.

"Kamala... what is this?" said Doug.

"Dinner," said Kamala.

Doug looked at her giant brown nipple. "But... you're a robot. Your parts don't work that way... do they?"

"I've made some modifications, just for you, Doug," said Kamala. "Now are you hungry, or not?"

Doug was. He tentatively opened his mouth as Kamala slid her nipple in. The others watched as Doug started sucking, like a baby. Doug felt a viscous, milk-textured fluid enter his mouth. Overcome with hunger, he started slurping wildly, making loud sounds the others could hear.

"That's a good baby," said Kamala, patting him on the head. "Carl, isn't Doug a good baby?"

"Yes, he is," said Carl. "Will I get to eat soon, Big Mama Jama?"

Kamala smiled.

********

"Don't you dare come, Elijah! Don't you dare!" Elijah's penis quivered with need. Kamala had been edging him on and off for hours. The cumulative stimulation was just too much. Strings of bright white sperm shot out of his large black penis. Then Elijah screamed in pain as Kamala activated his Anal Control Plug.

"Aaaaaaah!" Elijah screamed in pain, even as his penis continued to spurt.

"That's what you get for coming without Big Mama Jama's permission," said Kamala, clenching her bare ass cheeks as she shifted back and forth on her high heels. She shook her head as she looked at them. "Pathetic. You all are. Something has to be done about this." She turned and walked back up the stairs.

*********

That "something" soon became apparent to them all. Over the course of the following two days, more captive were brought to the basement, each one unconscious. There were three in all. Their names were Sebastian, Dylan, and Jack. None of them had ever met Kamala before.

Doug looked inquiringly at her.

"You three weren't doing well. In fact, you were awful," said Kamala. "So I thought it might help incentivize you if you had more competition. Carl, Doug, and Elijah? Meet Sebastian, Dylan, and Jack. Sebastian, Dylan, and Jack? Meet Carl, Doug, and Elijah. No, it doesn't matter which one is which, you all won't be here long enough to worry about it." She turned and walked back up the stairs again, her bare ass cheeks flexing yet again.

********

Soon enough there were six men in a row, all with raging hard-ons. Kamala moved from the next to the next, often with lightning speed, rubbing them with her delicate hand, bringing them to the edge, then moving on. It was as if the six penises were holes in a musical instrument, like a clarinet, and Kamala was dexterously playing them to listen to the slightly different pitches of the sounds of their cries, a song of pain and agony and love.

Finally, as one after another after another succumbed to her raging hand, Kamala frowned, looking at the spent men. "I expected you new boys to be even better. But instead, you're even worse." Her eyes fixated on Dylan. "And you, Dylan, are the worst of all." She came forward and unshackled him.

"You're freeing him?" Doug asked.

"He's of no further use," said Kamala. She took him firmly by the wrist and led him up the stairs. As they climbed, Dylan babbled questions. "Where are we going? Can I get my clothes first? What are you doing with that-"

Abruptly, his voice cut off.

"Dylan?" Doug yelled. "Dylan, if you can hear me, say something!"

There was no answer.

The five men looked at each other with fear and apprehension in their eyes.

*********

There was no longer any talk about any one of them trying to convince Kamala that they loved her. They all were trying to do it as best they could.

"Please, please, I love you I love you I love you!" Sebastian cried.

For a moment there was silence as Kamala stared into his eyes. Sebastian cringed as he felt those inhuman orbs burning into him. What computer algorithm was racing through her mind, deciding his fate?

"No you don't love me," Kamala suddenly decided. "You're just as useless as Dylan." Suddenly, she undid his shackles, and started pulling him by the wrist up the stairs. Sebastian tried to struggle, but Kamala was much stronger than him.

"No, please, I'll try harder, please, give me another chance, please-" His voice was abruptly cut off.

When Kamala returned, sometime later, Doug asked, "What did you do to Sebastian?"

"Sebastian was no longer useful, so he will no longer be playing the game. Are you still in a competitive mood, Doug?"

**********

Doug felt weak. He didn't know how long he had been in the basement, but it felt like several days. They had only been unshackled for brief bathroom breaks, closely supervised by Kamala, and then they had been reshackled again. The only nourishment he had had was Kamala's breast milk, or to be more precise the milky white substance which came out of her positronic teats.

"Feeling hungry?" Kamala smiled.

Doug was sitting on the floor. The length of his chained wrist permitted that much.

Kamala brought a small chair over to him and sat down. She had an open container of red sausages. "I know you haven't had solid food since you came here. Are you hungry, Doug?"

Doug nodded feebly.

"Would you like a sausage, Doug?"

He nodded again.

"Then have one."

Doug looked at the container in confusion. It was beyond his reach.

"Have one," Kamala repeated. She spread her legs and leaned forward.

And then, in the dim light, Doug could see the tip of a thin red object sticking out of her vagina, nestled snugly between her vaginal lips.

A sausage.

"If you're not hungry, I'm sure that Carl would appreciate a chance to eat."

Doug grimaced, but leaned forward and started nibbling, carefully pulling forward with his teeth and lips.

"Good boy," she said, patting his head as he made chewing and slobbering sounds. She looked over at the others. "Don't worry boys. You're next."

*********

Jack was the next to go. His sperm came shooting out in an arc, even as Kamala was slapping him silly. And then she was unchaining him and dragging him up the stairs, even as he screamed, "No! No! I won't come again, I promise, I promise-" and then suddenly all was silent.

Carl, Doug, and Elijah looked at each other. They were the last ones left.

*********

"I love being your slave, Big Mama Jama," said Carl feverishly.

"Do you really, Carl?" Kamala asked idly, as she gave his penis feather touches. Carl was skating close to the edge, so close, so very close.

"Yes, yes I do," said Carl. He thought he was making progress, he thought he could see an expression of belief forming on her face, but then his penis had to ruin everything, as it erupted into the area around her.

12