Built For One Thing

Story Info
Father has to take in young daughter.
3k words
4.38
94.8k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

Sia was her mother's daughter alright. Five seven, big ol' titties, narrow waist and a big ass. Just like her, built for one thing.

I hadn't seen her, or anyone at all for years, even before the pandemic. My choice, most people piss me right off. But now she's here on my doorstep, telling me my ex, her momma, had passed away and she had nowhere to go. She must have been desperate, to make it all the way out here in the boondocks.

I did the math in my head, she was an adult now. So my first impulse was to toss her back into the world. But damn, she was hot, looked just like her mom at that age. Sex on a stick. A bimbo. Built for one thing. And I was horny as hell.

"So, did you soak up your momma's big city attitudes since I last saw you"? Which was when she was ten or eleven, almost ten years now. "What did she tell you about why she left? I got my version, I'd like to hear hers."

"She said she had to or she would have gone crazy. Said the same thing every time I asked her about it. Which I took to mean you guys fought all the time." Sia's expressions were like her momma's too which made her easy for me to read.

Her face was telling me she knew she was in a spot and that I had the upper hand. Well well. "That's true as far as it goes, but that's not what would have driven her crazy, or more crazy." I gave my daughter a wicked smile and grabbed the growing bulge in my pants. "This is what was doing the job."

Sia turned her head away in disgust. The truth can hurt, but the truth will set you free as well. I stepped up to her, grabbed her by her shoulders and shook her gently for a second. "You listen to me, dammit, I listened to you, didn't I?" She still wouldn't look at me. I took her hand and placed it on my jeans. She flinched. I could see her thinking; she was miles from any help and phone reception out here was awful, I outweighed her by a good fifty pounds and she was a spoiled city kid. I was in terrific shape from just surviving out here.

"Sia, look at me." She finally did so, her face still set on ick. "See, your momma and me, we're the same. You've seen how men react to her, she's always got more than she can handle. Built for one thing."

"But momma says that about you!" Sia gave me a triumphant look as if I'd made a huge mistake.

"That's because it's true." My cock throbbed under my daughter's hand. I know she could feel it's heat, she was tracing the outlines in spite of herself. "And when your momma and I get together, well... imagine the unstoppable cock meets the insatiable cunt. We fuck up a storm but that was about it for our relationship."

I could see Sia thinking about this new information. My cock was now at full erection, seven and a half inches, she was stroking it over my pants, gazing down on it as if she'd never seen a hard on before. Her breathing was getting fast and shallow. Suddenly she looked up at me as if she just became aware of what her hand had been doing. "Daddy, I..."

"It's okay baby girl," I said. "I know, I know. Why do you think I moved way the hell out here? You were starting to look so sexy already, your momma and I both decided it was best. See, when your momma and I got to fucking it was anything goes, and I mean anything."

I had to look away for a second. "I told her that I'd take the blame, say whatever she wanted. I moved out here, it seemed best. Your momma isn't the only woman out there who's like, well, us."

Sia took my hands off her shoulders and sat in a chair, thinking. Still looked just like her momma, I was getting nostalgic and horny, both. I gave her time, hard on or no hard on she deserved that much.

"Do we know for sure if I'm like momma?" Sia looked up at me. There was some hope in her face, I wished I knew for what? That she wasn't? Or was?

"Well darling, we can't know for sure unless we try, am I right?" Now my breathing was getting faster, I knew which one I was hoping for.

Sia didn't answer. She stood up and walked to the door. My heart sank. She locked it and turned to me, a big smile on her face. My heart rose again and so did my cock. She pulled her T-shirt over her head, freeing those magnificent tatas, she wasn't wearing a bra, didn't need one.

Her tits were perfect. Full and high on her chest, pink upturned nipples on puffy areolas, incredibly suckable. She'd been tanning. her nips and a tiny area around them was rosy pink in contrast to her caramel skin. I could just picture her ass and pussy, I bet myself she tanned in a thong.

"Daddy, why don't we both get naked?" Sia asked. She was wiggling out of her tight shorts, rolling them down those generous hips. I don't need to be asked twice. In a flash I had stripped, my cock waving before me like a banner. Sia couldn't look away, suddenly I could smell her cunt; she was juicing just from imagining what that dick could do to her.

"Sia, oh my god," I breathed reverently. My baby girl was an adult goddess. Somehow she was even sexier than her momma had been at that age. She was all curves, everything was high and tight, she was turning herself around to show me. That ass, just magnificent, full and round, like a Georgia peach, and I'd been right about the thong. There was a tiny pale vee over her shaved cunt. Just looking at her was like a shot of lust to the brain.

Sia came to me, plastered that amazing bod against mine and kissed me. Her lips were so soft. Our tongues played with each other, she was crushing those fabulous tits against me, my prick was pressed against her firm belly. I held her tight, my head swimming. We danced clumsily towards the couch, not wanting to let go for even a moment.

Our hands were in each other's hair, Sia broke our kiss to lick and suck my neck and I crushed her to me, my hips pressing into her, grinding my hardness into her tummy. I moaned and began kissing her neck as well, sucking her earlobes made her grind her pelvis back at me.

I had no idea how we were still upright, our bodies were sliding against each other, hands and mouths everywhere, I cupped her ass and pulled her to me hard. We broke our kisses and looked into each other's eyes. I don't know what my adult daughter saw in mine, I saw a woman, all woman, built for one thing. Sex.

Sia lay back on the couch, legs spread for me, arms open, beckoning. She was gorgeous, licking her lips, hair a mess, pussy already wet. God I was in for it now, no escape from this tender trap. I went to her, straddled her lovely form, aching with need, dripping precum onto her tanned belly. We kissed again as I lowered myself onto her, into her, she was hot, so hot and tight.

Her heels dug into my back, pulling me further into her. This was so wrong. But oh god did it feel so good. It was like her cunt was made for my cock, we fit perfectly. She wasn't a virgin and I was glad, we could get right to fucking like animals. I held myself tight against her womb, made my cock throb once. "Ready, hun?"

She came up and kissed me again, pulling me down against her and fucking her hips up at me. Her hard nipples dug into my chest as I pulled almost all the way out and hung there for a second, teasing my daughter, before slamming it back hard, going fast, pounding the fuck out of her pussy. And she was loving it. Fucking her hips right back at me.

She was wild. She rolled her hips in ways her mother never had, just fucking herself on my hardness, doing what it took to please Sia. And that was driving me insane as well. I was throbbing, pulsing in her cavity as we rutted, our lips locked together, hands clasped, sweat dripping.

Suddenly her back arched and she screamed out, "Oh god!" as she came around my still pounding cock. Her legs clamped around me, she was vibrating like a plucked string, eyes screwed shut, face flushed. Her pussy was going insane on my meat, it was squeezing me like no one else's ever had, the feeling was intense, indescribable. I kept giving it to her, drilling into her hard, her heels still locked around my ass.

"Cum for me, Daddy," Sia panted, "shoot it in me, I want your cum." Her hips were rocking me crazy, she stared into my eyes, challenging me. I was fucking her like a machine, it was so good, our bodies slapping, her cunny squishing and smelling like hot sex, those tits of hers wobbling under me, it was finally too much and I came with a roar.

"Take it! Ungh! Yes, yes, take your Daddy's cum!" I grunted as I splashed my seed into my daughter's willing cunt. I buried my dick in her to the hilt and held it there as I jetted spunk into her overflowing twat. My ass was clenched tight as a drum, I could feel my thick sperm as it shot up my cock and into my fuck machine of a daughter. She was grinding her pelvis into mine, her cunt was milking me, she was going to get every last drop.

I started pounding her again, fast short strokes and Sia came again. "Oh fuck Fuck FUCK ME! Oh God Daddy!" She was shaking, her orgasm was so intense, she clung to me like a doll as I thrust through the last of my own orgasm, cock still wicked hard. Her mouth was a perfect O as she stared at me, wonder in those pretty eyes. I was willing to bet she's never been fucked like this before, her Daddy was showing her sides of herself she had no idea existed.

With a last, forceful thrust I finished and pulled out of my twenty year old daughter's tight cunt. We were a mess; slick bellies, tangled hair, sweaty and panting. I thought she looked gorgeous. I was whipped for the moment but like I said, my cock was still hard, this wasn't over yet.

"Oh my god, Daddy!" Sia said. Her voice was full of wonder. She was looking at me as if I had invented sex myself. "That was... I never... was it like that for you and momma?" She was reminding me powerfully of her mother after our first encounter; neither of us could believe what had happened then either.

"Sia, love... that was better." I was having some trouble with this myself. Wanda, Sia's mom, well I thought we went together like two spoons. Sia and I were like one set of pleasure nerves.

"What if that was just a one time thing?" she asked, sitting up and grabbing my hard on. Her hand fit around me perfectly. She squeezed me, tight. I think she knew, I think we both knew, that this was no one off. She swallowed nervously. "Daddy, that was insanely good sex, first time, right off the bat."

I was having the same thought. What if we practiced every day, how good could our lovemaking get? I thought about that trout. I was hooked all right, I needed sex with my daughter again already and our sweat hadn't even dried yet.

"Lay back, little one, let Daddy clean that pussy out." Sia's eyes lit up and she slid back, her legs wide open for her Daddy's tongue. She was smooth as silk, must have just shaved this morning. Her labia were small, her clit huge, throbbing at me. She smelled like us, my cum and her juices were running down the crack of her ass, wetting her butthole, giving me ideas.

Leaning in I breathed on her first, close and hot. Sia moaned and humped her hips up at me. I grabbed her thighs and held her down as I traced the contours of her cunt. Flicking her clit, chewing those sweet labia, fucking her with my tongue as she tried to smash my head between those strong thighs. Finally I put my whole mouth on her clit and sucked, hard, as I shoved two fingers into her sopping pussy.

Sia came again for her Daddy, crying out wordlessly, curling into herself as her thighs corded and shook. I rode her cunt like a bronco as she bucked under my chin. My tongue fucked in and out of her spasming snatch, traveled her taint and rimmed her butthole.

"God, Daddy! What are you doing? Oh yes, yes!" my daughter cried, squeezing her tits, pointing her toes, trying to clamp my ears together. I guess none of her previous men had eaten her out properly, I was too busy just them to explain. My cock was digging into the couch cushions, I needed some relief. Once her shaking had stopped I pulled her up for a quick kiss before pushing her head down to my crotch.

I lay back as my little girl knelt on the floor before me. She looked like a little slut, I could tell how eager she was to get me in her mouth. She grabbed the base and gave me another hard squeeze and I throbbed in her hand. I threw my head back and moaned. Sia learns quick, she bathed my cock with her hot breath just as I had done to her pussy. Her tongue darted out and found that one spot and flicked it and I shuddered with delight.

She kept hold of the base as she worked my cock-head, giving me a squeeze every now and then, keeping all the blood in, making me super sensitive. She had sucked just the head into her lips and was running her pointed tongue all over the head and into my cum slit. At last she sucked the first four inches of my dick into her hot mouth and I groaned in ecstasy.

I fought to keep from grabbing her head and just fucking her face, god she was good, I could tell she was wanting my cum in her mouth, she was going after me with everything she had. Her tongue was swirling in ways I would swear were impossible, her head began bobbing up and down, she was fitting more of my shaft in each time.

"Baby, up here, look at me, I want you to ride your Daddy's cock, understand? Get up on me now, I need that pussy." She let me go with a plop and climbed into my lap at once, just as eager for another fuck as her Daddy. How could I want her so bad again so soon? She put her hands on my shoulders and kissed me as I guided my dick into her sopping puss.

This time I slid in easily, she was still as tight, just more slick from our juices. Her cunt was still incredible, my dick felt like it was in a custom-made pussy every time. Her sweet bottom nestled perfectly in my lap, our mouths were already busy as she squeezed me with her cunt muscles. I throbbed back at her with my cock as we made out, joined at the crotch, hungry for each other's bodies.

I grabbed those tits and squeezed, pinching her nipples between my fingers, she moaned into my open mouth as we kissed. She lifted her hips and dropped on me, thumping my cock deep inside her, pressing the head against her womb. Once she was where she wanted to be she started shifting those hips around, rolling them like waves around my cock, twitching her hips back and forth, grinding our pelvises together.

God, it was fantastic. My daughter, my little girl, fucking me, fucking me like no one else ever, not even her momma. My cock felt gigantic in her, all my senses were focusing there, I was a throbbing cock being ridden by the best cunt ever, Sia was kissing my neck, holding onto me as she came again and again, sobbing into my chest, I thrust up into her hot hole once, twice, three times and I came again, crushing my daughter to me, holding her dear form as we rode our orgasms together for the first time.

Once we quieted I hugged her tight. We were still joined, I thought it appropriate. Sia's chin was on my shoulder, I wondered what she was thinking.

"So, Sia. What now? Do you still want to live here with me? Knowing there's no one else for miles, it's a difficult life here, and you're still pretty young." I wanted her here with all my heart, now, but I was being honest, it's not easy living where I live.

She pulled back and looked at me, smiling. Gave me a quick kiss and said, "I want to live here, with you, Dad." Hugged me tight. I admit, I was a bit choked up. Going from being alone at breakfast to having, well it was almost like having her momma back but better. Sia was her own person and I looked forward to reconnecting with her now. In all sorts of ways...

The End